Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47934 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« on: August 03, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »
I've got three weeks left on my 350/200 cycle,and I'm very pleased with my response to the sauce. as far as what my objective was, it was a huge success. And I got to own a lot of semen sipping sycophants as well  :D

What my question is to you...is now what? I definitely want to kick it up a notch.

I want MORE SIZE without sacrificing the epic leans i have attained. What would a good second cycle be for me, and my goals ? 7-10 pounds pure muscle.

All of the idiots....feel free to cry some more about how I'm" lying"  ::)....I just want a real answer from GH

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:20:06 PM »
I've got three weeks left on my 350/200 cycle,and I'm very pleased with my response to the sauce. as far as what my objective was, it was a huge success. And I got to own a lot of semen sipping sycophants as well  :D

What my question is to you...is now what? I definitely want to kick it up a notch.

I want MORE SIZE without sacrificing the epic leans i have attained. What would a good second cycle be for me, and my goals ? 7-10 pounds pure muscle.

All of the idiots....feel free to cry some more about how I'm" lying"  ::)....I just want a real answer from GH
You are acting strange lately.  Also, I don`t think you made any progress really on your cycle.  Do you think you look the same as you always have?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:35:25 PM »
You are acting strange lately.  Also, I don`t think you made any progress really on your cycle.  Do you think you look the same as you always have?

and you are acting strange now that you have put some fat back on  :)

I've gone from 13% bf to 7% bf,,,and kept all of my muscle. It's night and day.

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:41:47 PM »
how'd you lose "6%" when you spend all day taking pictures in the bathroom

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 11:57:44 PM »
go with a quick 8 weeker Test prop 100mg everyday, Trenbolone acetate 75mg everyday, EQ 400-600mg eod. Use Turinabol at 50 mg. bump up 10mg a week use 90mg the 4th week. Then switch to anavar 60-90mg daily for another 4 weeks you could also throw in some halotestin for the last 2 weeks-30mg daily. use your basic on cycle anchileries arimidex and aromasin are my favorites.  using orals for 8 weeks is not that dangerous especially if its just tbol and anavar, the only oral in this particular cycle that is toxic is the halotestin thats why you dont want to use it for more than a few weeks, It will def make you stronger and keep you ripped(the halo). I like 8 weekers. most of your gains come within the first month so running 12 weekers never made much sense to me. I like to megadose for 8 weeks and then just hit a good PCT. HGH will def help you keep your gains off cycle but HGH works best after a few months. its one of the few drugs you can run year round but dont notice much off the bat. Lets see what GH15 recomends. and what he dosnt like about this 8 weeker besides the fact I posted it. for your pct nolva,clomid ,HGH,DHEA, Trib and I throw in some vitargo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 12:14:19 AM »
and you are acting strange now that you have put some fat back on  :)

I've gone from 13% bf to 7% bf,,,and kept all of my muscle. It's night and day.
Sorry, you look the exact same.  Others will agree with me on this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 12:20:19 AM »
well ,, now since its your first cycle... lol ,, take some time off.. lol  recover with some umm clomid lol ,, talk to me in 14.5 weeks... lol

you shoudl go on gh higher dose,, trenbolona ACE higher dose..you didnt complain much about trenbolona cough and spitting cursing the all world around you for 5 min at times..  lucky you  ::) lol  but yes trenbolona ace higher dose...masterona in and out,, testosterona 1200-1500 mg a week + 900mg equipona a week

this is small routine for begginers : )

gh15 approved 
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 03:04:54 AM »
how'd you lose "6%" when you spend all day taking pictures in the bathroom
You squeeze your abs as hard as you can till all fat is gone.

Groink, with your epic response one anapolon a day will take you to 300 6% by the end of 4th week, keep us updated you genetically gifted elite athlete!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 03:20:00 AM »

Honestly dude you have been passed around this forum getting ass raped left right and centre.. you are like the lose whore who gets passed around a rugby team having all her holes filled with tonnes of cum then defiantly will stand there screaming that she is still a virgin.

Hopefully this is all just an act cos my god man you are so fuckin deluded you make goodrum seem normal.. You are like a person that is in front of a board that is black and its clear its black but you will sit there and argue that its white when its not.

GH15 has told you the truth about how you lie and that you have good arms and ok delts but it ends there, pretty much confirming what we all said from the start what more does he need to tell you  ???

*Cue Groin with his typical - still no pic comment*

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 03:30:03 AM »
well ,, now since its your first cycle... lol ,, take some time off.. lol  recover with some umm clomid lol ,, talk to me in 14.5 weeks... lol

you shoudl go on gh higher dose,, trenbolona ACE higher dose..you didnt complain much about trenbolona cough and spitting cursing the all world around you for 5 min at times..  lucky you  ::) lol  but yes trenbolona ace higher dose...masterona in and out,, testosterona 1200-1500 mg a week + 900mg equipona a week

gh15 approved 
I sent you a pm stud.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 03:35:29 AM »

gh15 approved 

14.5 weeks off............  :o :o :o :o :o He'll be in hell.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 03:41:25 AM »
14.5 weeks off............  :o :o :o :o :o He'll be in hell.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The .5 makes all the difference
Thunderdome approved

newmom

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 03:51:35 AM »
I think you look great groink but if I can ask why do you want to continue?

I don't understand, if your not going to compete (albeit you could kick ass at masters nationals) why inject gear?

In no way am I trying jabs or anything, was just wondering

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 03:59:07 AM »

I don't understand, if your not going to compete (albeit you could kick ass at masters nationals) why inject gear?

newmommmm comon now,, you are nto that goolible come the fuckl on now!,, you are slevating to muscle and thickness and you dont know the answer to that??

he did it for you !! ,, he did it for girls all his life,, how can you just stop? do you think any of us stop wether competing or not? we all juicing till we are old....at 60 it dont matter but even then some of us are on .. lol

i didnt expect this from you when you know the drill and you know its 90% of bodybuild wether competetive or not! ,,usualy girl learn it when they live with bodybuild or lifters ...within 3 months they know whats up and regret about moving in and give aultimatums until they get submissive to us or its over lol

you know how it is ,, its alwyas this way ,, alwyas  been this way ,,

do you know what happen if he stop now? at almost 50? he will shrink into nowhere ness or have to get fat...he will stand no chance ,, no stamina,, no sex drive ,, he will have to get hrt prescribed,, for what? to lose all of what he worked for for 20 years?

bodybuild is something that if you chose you are doomed to live with it for EVER,, if not...seee chris cookie and mookie and snookie ,,or....see lukas woodas...he just dissapeared...orvile banana ...got into coma and fade into the night...they never back they are wanting nothing with it and disapearing into the night,, mike matarazza dont want anything to do with bodybuild,, tomas prince....want nothing to do with it aside from helping at times,, btu nothing to do with it,,

bodybuild is MENTAL DEASEASE! and it is very hard to get out,,once you get in you are stuck unless someone help you and help you!! really help you none stop to get out...and that person will usualy be either angel of death sent by god...or angel of life sent in the form of a family member/wife

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 04:04:12 AM »
newmommmm comon now,, you are nto that goolible come the fuckl on now!,, you are slevating to muscle and thickness and you dont know the answer to that??

he did it for you !! ,, he did it for girls all his life,, how can you just stop? do you think any of us stop wether competing or not? we all juicing till we are old....at 60 it dont matter but even then some of us are on .. lol

i didnt expect this from you when you know the drill and you know its 90% of bodybuild wether competetive or not! ,,usualy girl learn it when they live with bodybuild or lifters ...within 3 months they know whats up and regret about moving in and give aultimatums until they get submissive to us or its over lol

you know how it is ,, its alwyas this way ,, alwyas  been this way ,,

do you know what happen if he stop now? at almost 50? he will shrink into nowhere ness or have to get fat...he will stand no chance ,, no stamina,, no sex drive ,, he will have to get hrt prescribed,, for what? to lose all of what he worked for for 20 years?

bodybuild is something that if you chose you are doomed to live with it for EVER,, if not...seee chris cookie and mookie and snookie ,,or....see lukas woodas...he just dissapeared...orvile banana ...got into coma and fade into the night...they never back they are wanting nothing with it and disapearing into the night,, mike matarazza dont want anything to do with bodybuild,, tomas prince....want nothing to do with it aside from helping at times,, btu nothing to do with it,,

bodybuild is MENTAL DEASEASE! and it is very hard to get out,,once you get in you are stuck unless someone help you and help you!! really help you none stop to get out...and that person will usualy be either angel of death sent by god...or angel of life sent in the form of a family member/wife

gh15 approved

Uh, I don't think he did it for me, nor girls. He's got the face that even if he was chunkster could still land hot chicks.

Me gullible, dude that's MINT. It's all about looks, that I know but I DON'T understand injecting gear when NOT competing, makes no sense to me.

Since I have your attention, I need to ask you this. A friend of mine, 5 ft 4 about 155, wants to try to do a bikini show next year. She thinks GH will get her lean, I said diet and train for a year, no need for it..whatcha think

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 04:09:07 AM »
Uh, I don't think he did it for me, nor girls. He's got the face that even if he was chunkster could still land hot chicks.

Me guillable, dude thats MINT. It's all about looks, that I know but I DON'T understand injecting gear when NOT competiting, makes no sense to me.

Since I have your attention, I need to ask you this. A friend of mine, 5 ft 4 about 155, wants to try to do a bikini show next year. She thinks GH will get her lean, I said diet and train for a year, no need for it..whatcha think

gh will get anyone lean ,,if she want to eat icecream and your raviolies.. then hgh is the answer...if she want to eat izakiel break and few nuggets a day ...then gh can be left for others

also,, most fellas start hormonizing themselves for the girls,, this is how everyone get into it...later on it become bodybuilding,,

third...in americana muscle is big deal ,, groink live in americana...face woudnt get no one anywhere in americana...big truck wth nice wallet would...nice body attached to good face would,,good face by itself would work too but in americana its all about the image...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 04:11:01 AM »
gh will get anyone lean ,,if she want to eat icecream and your raviolies.. then hgh is the answer...if she want to eat izakiel break and few nuggets a day ...then gh can be left for others

also,, most fellas start hormonizing themselves for the girls,, this is how everyone get into it...later on it become bodybuilding,,

third...in americana muscle is big deal ,, groink live in americana...face woudnt get no one anywhere in americana...big truck wth nice wallet would...nice body attached to good face would,,good face by itself would work too but in americana its all about the image...

gh15 approved

I say one kit but asked someone else they said 2 kits??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 04:12:07 AM »
did i jusrt write izekiel break up there? lol i meant bread
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 04:13:36 AM »
1-2 kits 2 iu a day every day before bed! the 2 taken together before bed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 04:13:54 AM »
did i jusrt write izekiel break up there? lol i meant bread

LOL posting from phone?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 04:15:49 AM »
no ,,too many speling mistakes done on purpose that when i want to write something right it becomes mistake lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 04:20:21 AM »

x2

I've not got involved with all this Groink "lying or not lying about gear" threads and no-one would give a shit about my opinion anyway but my thoughts are the same - why take the gear in the first place, especially at that age? That's why I stopped using as well back in 09 - because I just didn't respond that well to it and I really harboured no real plans to compete, plus it was fucking with my mind so I got out of that game.

Just my 2cents.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 04:24:53 AM »
Try the cyce I posted I think you will get what you are trying to achieve. if its your 2nd cycle dont use as much test as gh15 is recomending. 1 amp of Test prop DAILY IS ENOUGH.I think you will like the HALO he is right about the HGH you can stay on that all year if you have the cash then do it. I dont use hgh myself due to the fact I dont compete but if your planning on competing you should use at least 4IU's a day to start out with then bump up after a few months. Gh15 whats wrong with my cycle. you dont think he would get shredded on a 8week blitz cycle?  

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 04:30:06 AM »
Try the cyce I posted I think you will get what you are trying to achieve. if its your 2nd cycle dont use as much test as gh15 is recomending. 1 amp of Test prop DAILY IS ENOUGH.I think you will like the HALO he is right about the HGH you can stay on that all year if you have the cash then do it. I dont use hgh myself due to the fact I dont compete but if your planning on competing you should use at least 4IU's a day to start out with then bump up after a few months. Gh15 whats wrong with my cycle. you dont think he would get shredded on a 8week blitz cycle?  

The only blitz you're familiar with is your boyfriend's jizz blitz on your face.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 04:42:47 AM »
The only blitz you're familiar with is your boyfriend's jizz blitz on your face.

Im still dodging uncle franco. dont fuck around on homeboys thread. are you upset you shit your trousers again? buy some depends homie. dont take your problems out on me!those who talk about gay sex are the ones thinking about it alot ;) ;) just something to think about deep down i belive you to be a homo you are always talking about gay sex. If you got a problem PM me and we can settle it. . you can get your little chubby ass beatdown then ill feed you to uncle franco!