Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 48016 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »
all i can tell you friends is one simple thing,,

1. i gave my advice,, i gave serious advice with jokes inside as always

2. this is important to rememeber....

I HAVE YET TO SEE! YES TO SEE IN THE ALL WORLD WE LIVE IN IN MANY YEARS IN BODYBUILD CULT WITH MANY MANY COMPETITORS AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS BOTH NATURALS AND HORMONIZED MAINLY HORMONIZED BUT NATURALS TOO...AND FAKE NATURALS AND EVERYTHING,,

I HAVE YET! YET! TO SEE A 5'11 230LB 7% THAT WASNT ON AAS + GH + INSULINA,, NEVER EVER SEEN THIS THING IN MY LIFE IN BODYBUILD

AGAIN

AAS AND
HGH AND
INSULINA

ALL OF THOSE! TOGETHER! FOR QUITE SOME TIME

you do not see the numbers 220+ at single digit med to high ..you dont see it at 5'8-5'11 unless you are on aas +hgh + insulina

now groink is 6 feet? still dont matter,, the numbers he keep mentioning all the time are 235 245 263 236 241 never go to 225 even for once...the numbers are very high and i dealt with them all and i did it all for many many years,, including competetive at highest level!

he doesnt compete that is the only diff with him ,, he doesnt compete because i do not think he jumped on the aas gh and insulina on the right time...he got to this combo in his later years,, thats why the physiqe lack something almost like it lacks years of work...

anyways ,, im always right
the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2011, 03:23:24 PM »
If you don't care what gh15 says, then why have you started a thread asking for his advice? You blocky fucking retard.
Trans Milkshake.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2011, 04:48:41 PM »
If you don't care what gh15 says, then why have you started a thread asking for his advice? You blocky fucking retard.
Meltdown!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2011, 04:55:36 PM »

Maybe his Private Messages feature is broken ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »

He knows his gear, that's for sure. So i'm asking for information

I don't care what his opinion of me is, try and keep up

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2011, 06:18:12 PM »
He knows his gear, that's for sure. So i'm asking for information

I don't care what his opinion of me is, try and keep up

seriously, just mantain your physique, mantain the leanz and keep adding small increments (you can call it polishing). No reason to start getting heavy on the drugs to look bigger for some months in the year and put your health in danger. Above the levels you are taking the trade off is simply not worth it anymore. And you are not old but also not a 20 something guy anymore who can play russian roulette and get away with it. When I was a kid at one point I was taking 2gs of test, lots of dbols a day plus some insulin and I have pretty clear i will never to it again and Im not even in my 30s yet. And oh dont forget you have a daughter. Again, you have a great physique, no need to fuck your health to start looking bizarre and please some random homos on the street. Use your above average genetics wisely and dont let the game suck you in.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »
seriously, just mantain your physique, mantain the leanz and keep adding small increments (you can call it polishing). No reason to start getting heavy on the drugs to look bigger for some months in the year and put your health in danger. Above the levels you are taking the trade off is simply not worth it anymore. And you are not old but also not a 20 something guy anymore who can play russian roulette and get away with it. When I was a kid at one point I was taking 2gs of test, lots of dbols a day plus some insulin and I have pretty clear i will never to it again and Im not even in my 30s yet. And oh dont forget you have a daughter. Again, you have a great physique, no need to fuck your health to start looking bizarre and please some random homos on the street. Use your above average genetics wisely and dont let the game suck you in.

Actually good advice.

It's like anything else...once you scratch the surface, you want to see where you can take it. I'm on a bullshit little cycle now, and i've gotten very good results....I'm wondering what a more advanced cycle will yield

Cue all of the idiots calling me a "liar"  ::)...how about you let it go already ? seriously.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2011, 06:37:59 PM »
I'm on a bullshit little cycle now,

Dan fucking Duchaine said Trenbolone should not be used by non-competitors. It's just too harsh. That's saying something, coming from that crazy fuck. Think about that. 

What was his rec IF doing a crazy hardcore cycle wrt tren? 150-225mg a week, with test and an oral. Think about that.

Who does tren for their first cycle? Not many.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2011, 06:40:26 PM »
Dan fucking Duchaine said Trenbolone should not be used by non-competitors. It's just too harsh. That's saying something, coming from that crazy fuck. Think about that. 

What was his rec IF doing a crazy hardcore cycle wrt tren? 150-225mg a week, with test and an oral. Think about that.

what are exactly the tren side effetcs? does it have some exotic ones, like aging??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2011, 06:41:31 PM »

Well...not to defend my position Van, but that goes to show you how much I really know about this stiuff...I just thought it was a steroid like any other...not some hyper potent thing.

PS...I know plenty of guys who run Tren that don't compete.....how do you think i got mine LOL

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »

"Groink" neither.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »
Well...not to defend my position Van, but that goes to show you how much I really know about this stiuff...I just thought it was a steroid like any other...not some hyper potent thing.

PS...I know plenty of guys who run Tren that don't compete.....how do you think i got mine LOL

13k posts this guy has lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011, 06:58:48 PM »
"Groink" neither.

And you KNOW this how ? didn't figure you to be another one piling on, just goes to show you  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »
13k posts this guy has lol

what's your point

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011, 07:03:21 PM »
PS....it's funny that EVERYONE here is saying I'm nothing special, picking me apart, etc...But NOT ONE OF YOU,,,has posted a pic showing better.

So forgive my arrogance...but I think I'll just go right on thinking I'm better than you small turds until proven otherwise  8)

I can see a small turd...Willgrant for instance, taking pictures of himself under every light source in his house, frantically trying to get a "good shot"...when it hits him all the wattage in the world isn't go to make him look like me.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOO L

With all do respect Groink. You started a thread asking a guy(Gh15) what you should take next. If I'm not mistaking, GH15 has never posted a picture of himself on here. So you asking for other people to post pictures holds no water. By the way, why not just PM GH15 asking him what to take? Why the broadcast?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011, 07:05:19 PM »
And you KNOW this how ? didn't figure you to be another one piling on, just goes to show you  ;)

Just STFU about this already, we all know you're natural.  ::) ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
With all do respect Groink. You started a thread asking a guy(Gh15) what you should take next. If I'm not mistaking, GH15 has never posted a picture of himself on here. So you asking for other people to post pictures holds no water. By the way, why not just PM GH15 asking him what to take? Why the broadcast?

It's not that big of a deal, no secrecy required...all the guy does is talk about steroids..LOL

I made the picture statement because as usual, the dildo brigade made their way to the thread and tried to "own me" some more  ::)

These guys are owning themselves and they don't even know it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »

My point was that you dosage wasn't that low a decade or so ago. Today it's nothing. :D
It's not necessarily stupid to take tren if you don't compete, they have even hypothesied that it could be used as HRT with LESS sides than test (PMID: 21266670), though I think the dosages would be real low. But the stuff can be harsh, not the least in how it can make you feel.

I have actually avoided the stuff until just a few months ago (did one single amp of Para in 96 or 97). I was fine with tren ace. Then I started tren e and had to stop it after 5cc's. I did not feel good mentally at all, had some weird breakouts and felt like I had been run over by a train... very lethargic.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »
what's your point

I've figured it out. You're not crazy. I thought you might be a little wacko... you know a 46 year old posting pics of himself on juice claiming not to be on juice... on a bodybuilding forum lol, but you're really just dumb. You don't know any better, you're slow minded, know what I mean? lol, your girl knows you're slow. When she's hanging with her girls and waiting for you to show up, she has to tell them, look no jokes in front of my boyfriend, he won't get them he's only good for one thing lol. Your daughter knows you're dumb too. Before she comes over she says, mommy didn't give me desert after lunch, can we please get some ice cream. Meanwhile she's pigging out on chocolate chip with extra sugar and fat to make her ass and tits big like all american girls, and later for dinner all she eats is ice cream. You pet her, call her good girl, mean while she's thinking *I HOPE ALL MEN ARE THIS STUPID*

And you are indeed happy because you're too dumb too see any of this, of people laughing at you behind you're back. Like you were too stupid to know that the men you worshipped as a youngster lied to you about being natural... they deceived you, and now you try to deceive youngsters by claiming to be natural or on trt. You're too stupid to know none of us is fooled, not even mesmorf, he's just on your team because he knows it's expected of him, too stupid to understand you can't plead ignorance regarding tren when you are one of the most active posters on the most informed bodybuilding forum, where you have gh15, a guy who you say knows his hormones, explaining that trenbolone is the most powerful aas for 6 years

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »
I've figured it out. You're not crazy. I thought you might be a little wacko... you know a 46 year old posting pics of himself on juice claiming not to be on juice... on a bodybuilding forum lol, but you're really just dumb. You don't know any better, you're slow minded, know what I mean? lol, your girl knows you're slow. When she's hanging with her girls and waiting for you to show up, she has to tell them, look no jokes in front of my boyfriend, he won't get them he's only good for one thing lol. Your daughter knows you're dumb too. Before she comes over she says, mommy didn't give me desert after lunch, can we please get some ice cream. Meanwhile she's pigging out on chocolate chip with extra sugar and fat to make her ass and tits big like all american girls, and later for dinner all she eats is ice cream. You pet her, call her good girl, mean while she's thinking *I HOPE ALL MEN ARE THIS STUPID*

And you are indeed happy because you're too dumb too see any of this, of people laughing at you behind you're back. Like you were too stupid to know that the men you worshipped as a youngster lied to you about being natural... they deceived you, and now you try to deceive youngsters by claiming to be natural or on trt. You're too stupid to know none of us is fooled, not even mesmorf, he's just on your team because he knows it's expected of him, too stupid to understand you can't plead ignorance regarding tren when you are one of the most active posters on the most informed bodybuilding forum, where you have gh15, a guy who you say knows his hormones, explaining that trenbolone is the most powerful aas for 6 years

nice try  ;)

a...you have no class

b....I really didn't pay much mind to the steroid end of things here until I made the decision to use, so I'm not going to pretend I have a lot of knowledge on the subject..(like most of you assholes ;))..but I am a quick learner.

what I DO have that 90% of you don't...is a VERY good source, and very good response. So while you are all posting your idiotic manifestos, trying to make me mad....I'll be busy building an even better body.

Of which i will post more pics...and you turds will malt even harder  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2011, 07:17:09 PM »

brutal.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2011, 07:18:12 PM »

OMFFFFGGG, now this is quite the post I can enjoy. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2011, 07:19:27 PM »
OMFFFFGGG, now this is quite the post I can enjoy. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

With expensive wine and pizza before your next 225x112 deadlift workout?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »

Do you get bloodwork done regularly?...Do you take Finasteride to control prostate sides?

(and keep your hair)?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2011, 07:21:26 PM »

MORE BULLSHIT

I pointed out to you at the start of your "first cycle" that no one does tren as a first cycle and your response was you wanted the best gains possible and didnt want to muck around with lesser products that wouldnt give you results, so you clearly know about tren..  ::)

You are a fuckin liar we all know it, this "could" be your first run with tren but its not the first time you have injected hormones into that ugly looking body - Steven Hawkings has a better looking torso than you guy.

And to your earlier retorts - I didnt bother reading them as its just more bullshit being spewed from your shithole you call a mouth,

I assume it has something to do with the pics ? Well sugartits it was said Im out of shape but look better than you did in the blurry but photoshopped pic you first posted where you looked fat - and yes it's shopped its been stretched - but you are so stupid you dont think people can see it  :D and I do look better - I still do but the deal was I'd post the pic if you would delete your account once I put the pic up clearly putting your sugartitted gear abusing for 10 years ass in it's place but you declined.. so pointy tits keep putting words into peoples mouths it just shows how insecure you really are.

Lying about gear use all to make out you are some genetic elite god haha fucking idiot - the only thing its given you is bigger arms other than that you are nothing sugartits  ;) :D

A tip - dropping carbs whilst on T3 will flatten you out like in your latest pic.

A few questions ? where are your Abs ? where is your chest , no where is your upper chest ? where is the split between your pecs that at "7%" should be clear standing relaxed.

Now with me posting pics - I do look better than you - this is fact.. but post pics ? why? you have already proven you dont know wtf you are spewing forth - saying you are better than guys that clearly destroy you so if i was to post pics and make you my little dago bitch you would still sit there crying and moaning like the lying lil girl you are..

On Okami you are not even worthy enough to lick the sweat off the bench after he has used it thats how far behind him you are but you are so clueless you sit there jumping up and down like the dumbfuck you are..

Oh its been PM'd you lie about your age to - alot closer to 50 than you are eh greggy  :D keep up with the dying of the hair though  ;D

Ok Go deliver a TV or sweep the yard Mr 50 yo flunky oh no you cant as this is the only place you feel like you are something hence your behaviour.. whats it like knowing you are nothing in the real world that you have to start a fantasy life on an internet chatboard ?

I feel sorry for you sugartits :(  :'(