Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47961 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 05:00:22 AM »
The .5 14 makes all the difference

fixed.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Juruth

• Getbig III
Groink's "Arrogant" Personae
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 05:16:55 AM »
I've seen better attempts at being "bad" and "egotistical" at local professional wrestling shows at the VFW Hall up the street.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 06:03:29 AM »
Just cruise on 250mg of test for a few weeks maybe throw in some gh if you have the money. Wait a few weeks do the same cycle you did double the numbers add in equipose at 600mg every week.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 06:08:21 AM »
And who says you need to be a competitive bodybuilder to use gear. I would never get up on stage in a little thong lol. I do like to look good though. I get compliments and I feel good and strong. I don't use harsh things like tren. Gh15 is right once your a few cycles deep it's kind of a life long commitment. I took all of last year off. What a shitty year that was!

TruthHurts

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 06:42:23 AM »
Honestly dude you have been passed around this forum getting ass raped left right and centre.. you are like the lose whore who gets passed around a rugby team having all her holes filled with tonnes of cum then defiantly will stand there screaming that she is still a virgin.

Hopefully this is all just an act cos my god man you are so fuckin deluded you make goodrum seem normal.. You are like a person that is in front of a board that is black and its clear its black but you will sit there and argue that its white when its not.

GH15 has told you the truth about how you lie and that you have good arms and ok delts but it ends there, pretty much confirming what we all said from the start what more does he need to tell you  ???

*Cue Groin with his typical - still no pic comment*

blah, blah, blah...passed around..rugby team.

So how is that then that when he post a pic NOBODY comes through with something better? Just a lot of talk and attacks and nothing to show. JEALOUSY. Groink look better in his 40s than you fat, ugly shits in your 20/30's.

And your credibility is GONE , wg. You claimed to look so much better and post a pic then backed out and backed down. So you snipe from the sidelines with your shitty/fat body and the alphas take center stage.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 07:05:47 AM »
I don't want to comment on whether or not Groink just did his first cycle and I don't know him personally, so I'm just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, BUT it is quite obvious why he wants to keep using gear... IT'S ADDICTING!

When you are on gear you feel better, your training is better, your sex drive is through the roof along with your confidence level!  All the time you hear guys claiming they could come off no problem and they don't care about the look and blah blah, but yet those are the guys who are pinning themselves everyday.  All drug addicts say the same thing "I can quit whenever I want" HAHAHAHA.  What a joke!  Once you choose to use AAS, you don't wanna be without it again.  Sure, maybe you don't wanna be massive and deal with all the annoyances that come along with that, BUT you want to be on to some extent because you know it feels that much better when you're on.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 07:30:02 AM »
I've got three weeks left on my 350/200 cycle,and I'm very pleased with my response to the sauce. as far as what my objective was, it was a huge success. And I got to own a lot of semen sipping sycophants as well  :D

What my question is to you...is now what? I definitely want to kick it up a notch.

I want MORE SIZE without sacrificing the epic leans i have attained. What would a good second cycle be for me, and my goals ? 7-10 pounds pure muscle.

All of the idiots....feel free to cry some more about how I'm" lying"  ::)....I just want a real answer from GH

READ THE BIBLE U FILTHY BUTTHOLE.

LEAN FROM TEST/TREN, GROW FROM HIGH DOSE TEST WITH EQ OR DECA AND GH.

BUT OF COURSE UVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 07:33:54 AM »
And who says you need to be a competitive bodybuilder to use gear. I would never get up on stage in a little thong lol. I do like to look good though. I get compliments and I feel good and strong. I don't use harsh things like tren. Gh15 is right once your a few cycles deep it's kind of a life long commitment. I took all of last year off. What a shitty year that was!

And who says you need to use gear to be a competitive bodybuilder...?????

...oh, stupid remark.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 07:39:53 AM »
I've got three weeks left on my 350/200 cycle,and I'm very pleased with my response to the sauce. as far as what my objective was, it was a huge success. And I got to own a lot of semen sipping sycophants as well  :D

What my question is to you...is now what? I definitely want to kick it up a notch. I want MORE SIZE without sacrificing the epic leans i have attained. What would a good second cycle be for me, and my goals ? 7-10 pounds pure muscle.

All of the idiots....feel free to cry some more about how I'm" lying"  ::)....I just want a real answer from GH

This is why steroids are illegal.  They're addictive. 
I thought you were natty Groink?  You gave in?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »
I've got three weeks left on my 350/200 cycle,and I'm very pleased with my response to the sauce. as far as what my objective was, it was a huge success. And I got to own a lot of semen sipping sycophants as well  :D

What my question is to you...is now what? I definitely want to kick it up a notch.

I want MORE SIZE without sacrificing the epic leans i have attained. What would a good second cycle be for me, and my goals ? 7-10 pounds pure muscle.

gotta lot of guys worshiping you in the gym locker room huh? :)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 08:29:30 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 09:23:15 AM »

So how is that then that when he post a pic NOBODY comes through with something better? Just a lot of talk and attacks and nothing to show. JEALOUSY. Groink look better in his 40s than you fat, ugly shits in your 20/30's.

And your credibility is GONE , wg. You claimed to look so much better and post a pic then backed out and backed down. So you snipe from the sidelines with your shitty/fat body and the alphas take center stage.
You are actually the fattest guy on getbig
Fact

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 09:31:50 AM »
Honestly dude you have been passed around this forum getting ass raped left right and centre.. you are like the lose whore who gets passed around a rugby team having all her holes filled with tonnes of cum then defiantly will stand there screaming that she is still a virgin.

Hopefully this is all just an act cos my god man you are so fuckin deluded you make goodrum seem normal.. You are like a person that is in front of a board that is black and its clear its black but you will sit there and argue that its white when its not.

GH15 has told you the truth about how you lie and that you have good arms and ok delts but it ends there, pretty much confirming what we all said from the start what more does he need to tell you  ???

*Cue Groin with his typical - still no pic comment*

Yeah...beause that's the bottom line, you idiot  ;)

You seem to think you're "somebody" and that your words actually carry some weight...LOL

You are just ANOTHER shit talking big mouth who won't put up a pic to back up his big talk, so yeah, it all comes down to that....all of your meltdowns are just you deflecting the truth.  I own the shit out of you, and you don't like it...because I'm smug about it. here's a hint...I do it on purpose  ;)

but hey, guess what....FUCK YOU and everyone else, there isn't SHIT you can do , besides write another 200 words of more hot air in anger.....that I LAUGH at.  :D

I'm not going anywhere...I suggest you...and everyone else here, accept the fact that there is NOTHING you can say that really bothers me.

I'm a rock solid 230 pounds on a great structure, It's a stone cold FACT.....you think i give a fuck what some little JEALOUS shitheads say...It AMUSES me how hard you small, insignificant specks of nothing are trying to hurt my feelings, seriously, you guys are ALL melting,..... every last one of you  :D :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 09:34:59 AM »
did i jusrt write izekiel break up there? lol i meant bread
hi Jay :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »

You seem to think you're "somebody" and that your words actually carry some weight...LOL

You are just ANOTHER shit talking big mouth who won't put up a pic to back up his big talk, so yeah, it all comes down to that....all of your meltdowns are just you deflecting the truth.  I own the shit out of you, and you don't like it...because I'm smug about it. here's a hint...I do it on purpose  ;)

but hey, guess what....FUCK YOU and everyone else, there isn't SHIT you can do , besides write another 200 words of more hot air in anger.....that I LAUGH at.  :D

I'm not going anywhere...I suggest you...and everyone else here, accept the fact that there is NOTHING you can say that really bothers me.

I'm a rock solid 230 pounds on a great structure, It's a stone cold FACT.....you think i give a fuck what some little JEALOUS shitheads say...It AMUSES me how hard you small, insignificant specks of nothing are trying to hurt my feelings, seriously, you guys are ALL melting,..... every last one of you  :D :D

PS....it's funny that EVERYONE here is saying I'm nothing special, picking me apart, etc...But NOT ONE OF YOU,,,has posted a pic showing better.

So forgive my arrogance...but I think I'll just go right on thinking I'm better than you small turds until proven otherwise  8)

I can see a small turd...Willgrant for instance, taking pictures of himself under every light source in his house, frantically trying to get a "good shot"...when it hits him all the wattage in the world isn't go to make him look like me.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOO L

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
GH15 bringing the pain to liar groink

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 09:45:26 AM »

Still using your 20 gimmick accounts you fat slob

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 09:46:17 AM »

Get this straight you stupid fuck
NOBODY would mention you or bring you up if you didnt bring yourself up
Fuck like you are even quoting your own posts
I annoint you liar Groink...the new alex23

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2011, 09:48:24 AM »
You say all this bullshit aside, then you start bullshitting... how long did it take you to get up the confidence to post a pic of yourself shirtless, after decades of juicing? You aren't fooling anybody, but you're so tenacious it's hard not to like you lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »
GH15 bringing the pain to liar groink

How so ?

You see....I'm not like you people. I don't care what some anonymous person says about me online, it's fun to me. that's why i come here.

I know what i take, and have taken in the past, i really don't give a fuck what "GH15" says....or how many lapdogs parrot it. i rolls right off my back. I know the truth, they don't...real simple

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2011, 09:51:31 AM »
Get this straight you stupid fuck
NOBODY would mention you or bring you up if you didnt bring yourself up
Fuck like you are even quoting your own posts
I annoint you liar Groink...the new alex23

Okami shut the fuck up already, you should be worried about losing weight you fat doucfne

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »
well ,, now since its your first cycle... lol ,, take some time off.. lol  recover with some umm clomid lol ,,

gh15 disapproved 
Oh Geez... Take time off,by taking "less" drugs..?  Phucking idiots in this world we live in..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 09:57:28 AM »
You say all this bullshit aside, then you start bullshitting... how long did it take you to get up the confidence to post a pic of yourself shirtless, after decades of juicing? You aren't fooling anybody, but you're so tenacious it's hard not to like you lol

yup..according to the asshole Okami, nobody would talk about me unless i start it. I posted a genuine question..no pic, no "LOLOLOL".....and the same group of assholes comes and starts the NONSENSE up all over again...I'm not the lay down type...so it's gonna be ON. but why? If you don't like me...fucking leave the thread...I get the message loud and clear, you don't have to keep repeating it.

but I start it  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:33 PM »
You start it by posting pictures of a dude on steroids and lying, then posting pictures of dude who is juicing a lot and for a long time and say it's his first cycle and he's on hrt lol, it's ok man, nice arms

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
Why would you ask advice from someone who can't tell what a juicer or a natural looks like. Why not ask Dante, or some other expert who generally trusts that bodybuilders tell the truth.