Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 809519 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #6150 on: June 01, 2024, 06:21:33 AM »
Realistically speaking, Trump has been getting away with lying, cheating, stealing, fraud, etc for the longest. I'm glad something is finally catching up to him. The man has been a disaster to our politics & has pushed us way far to extremism/polarization. He just needs to go.

Its just surprising that a rich guy who cares only for himself & has fucked people over his entire life has so many people throwing themselves at him in his defense. All principles are suddenly out the window for a man that hasn't done crap for anyone but himself. Trump couldn't & doesnt GAF about you guys.

You just described the Democrats perfectly.

The party that used to be for free speech, anti big corporation and anti government control threw it all out the window because they hate Trump.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #6151 on: June 01, 2024, 06:29:58 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6152 on: June 01, 2024, 07:31:45 AM »
How does the judge in this case influence a jury trial?  They found him guilty on 34 charges in 9 1/2 hours.  Trump either broke the law or he didn’t.  Was what Trump did not a crime?   

The judge can hate Trump.  What difference exactly would he have had or had in this trial if the law is clear and the case is tried and determined by 12 jurors?  12 who all agreed he was guilty. Not 1 disagreed.

Even liberal legal analysts have admitted that the case against Trump was unprecedented and would not have been brought against anyone other than Trump.

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig recently wrote that there should be concern over a judge being appointed (not randomly selected) who is not just a Biden donor but someone who “has earmarked donations for ‘resisting the Republican Party and Donald Trump’s radical right-wing legacy.’ ”

Adding to these concerns is the movement of the third-highest official in the Biden Justice Department to the staff of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg to build the case against Trump.

Before joining the case, Matthew Colangelo was also paid by the Democratic National Committee for “political consulting.”

So Trump was convicted in a trial with a Biden donor judge, who has a daughter who is a major Democratic operative, a lead prosecutor previously paid as a DNC political consultant and a jury selected in a district that voted roughly 90% against Trump.

The trial itself was a travesty.

Even after sitting in the courtroom watching the trial and the verdict, I still have no idea what Trump was convicted of in the case.

The charges were built on a dead misdemeanor barred with the passage of the statute of limitations.

It was zapped back into life by alleging that the falsification of business records occurred to unlawfully influence the 2016 presidential election.

Merchan told the jury members that they did not have to agree on what those unlawful means may have been.

Specifically, he allowed them to base their verdict on any one of three vaguely defined crimes of a federal election violation, falsification of business records or taxation violations.

Thus, the jury could have divided 4-4-4 on what actually occurred but the verdict was still treated as unanimous by Merchan to convict Trump.

C'mon man - this doesn't smell bad to you?
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #6153 on: June 01, 2024, 08:27:12 AM »
C'mon man - this doesn't smell bad to you?
almost as smelly as the loose Cannon in Florida
c

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6154 on: June 01, 2024, 12:17:23 PM »
almost as smelly as the loose Cannon in Florida
Just stay home on 11/5 if you are even an American.🇺🇸
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6155 on: June 01, 2024, 12:30:12 PM »
"Even liberal legal analysts have admitted that the case against Trump was unprecedented and would not have been brought against anyone other than Trump.

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig recently wrote that there should be concern over a judge being appointed (not randomly selected) who is not just a Biden donor but someone who “has earmarked donations for ‘resisting the Republican Party and Donald Trump’s radical right-wing legacy.’ ”

Adding to these concerns is the movement of the third-highest official in the Biden Justice Department to the staff of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg to build the case against Trump.

Before joining the case, Matthew Colangelo was also paid by the Democratic National Committee for “political consulting.”

So Trump was convicted in a trial with a Biden donor judge, who has a daughter who is a major Democratic operative, a lead prosecutor previously paid as a DNC political consultant and a jury selected in a district that voted roughly 90% against Trump.

The trial itself was a travesty.

Even after sitting in the courtroom watching the trial and the verdict, I still have no idea what Trump was convicted of in the case.

The charges were built on a dead misdemeanor barred with the passage of the statute of limitations.

It was zapped back into life by alleging that the falsification of business records occurred to unlawfully influence the 2016 presidential election.

Merchan told the jury members that they did not have to agree on what those unlawful means may have been.

Specifically, he allowed them to base their verdict on any one of three vaguely defined crimes of a federal election violation, falsification of business records or taxation violations.

Thus, the jury could have divided 4-4-4 on what actually occurred but the verdict was still treated as unanimous by Merchan to convict Trump."

If the above is all correct how can anyone think that trail was right & fair.
Totally Fucking wrong. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6156 on: June 01, 2024, 12:52:19 PM »
Illuminati, good sir - read three posts above yours lol.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6157 on: June 01, 2024, 01:01:46 PM »

The party that used to be for free speech, anti big corporation and anti government control threw it all out the window because they hate Trump.

when did the republican party become anti big corporation?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6158 on: June 01, 2024, 01:04:31 PM »
Just stay home on 11/5 if you are even an American.🇺🇸

Is that what you plan to do?  Makes sense since Trumpy already told his supporters not to vote.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6159 on: June 01, 2024, 01:21:30 PM »
when did the republican party become anti big corporation?

Do you actually have any valid points that you can back up or it is all just stupid shit one liners from now on?
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6160 on: June 01, 2024, 01:30:01 PM »
Do you actually have any valid points that you can back up or it is all just stupid shit one liners from now on?
Mr Trump is likely to be the next president so knowing whither his party is anti big business is relevant despite you reacting defensively.
c

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6161 on: June 01, 2024, 01:30:49 PM »
Mr Trump is likely to be the next president so knowing whither his party is anti big business is relevant despite you reacting defensively.

I never said what you implied.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6162 on: June 01, 2024, 01:32:01 PM »
I never said what you implied.
and you avoided the question
c

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6163 on: June 01, 2024, 01:32:29 PM »
Is that what you plan to do?  Makes sense since Trumpy already told his supporters not to vote.
I will be at home……mail in ballot.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6164 on: June 01, 2024, 03:37:25 PM »
and you avoided the question

I never said the Republican party was anti big corporation, so why would you ask me that?

And I'm sure you know where the right leans on big business.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6165 on: June 01, 2024, 03:53:23 PM »
It's all the same thing.

Right. Each of the 34 charges against Trump relates to separate/individual checks, invoices and vouchers generated to reimburse Cohen.

Str8Flex1n

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6166 on: June 01, 2024, 03:55:39 PM »

Both sides are doing this by the way. It's not a "democrats vs republicans" debate. Both sides abandoned their principles because of Donald Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6167 on: June 01, 2024, 03:56:49 PM »

Same here. Mailing it back the same day it arrives. Assuming you are voting for Trump, I was under the impression he does not approve of the mail in ballot system. Do you have the option of voting in person? If so, you should do this so as not to disappoint Mr. Trump. LOL!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6168 on: June 01, 2024, 04:34:53 PM »
I never said the Republican party was anti big corporation, so why would you ask me that?

And I'm sure you know where the right leans on big business.

I know that pre maga right leaned on big business but given the antipathy to some big corporations this no longer seems to be a given
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6169 on: June 01, 2024, 05:38:55 PM »

Mail in for me as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6170 on: June 01, 2024, 05:42:44 PM »
Same here. Mailing it back the same day it arrives. Assuming you are voting for Trump, I was under the impression he does not approve of the mail in ballot system. Do you have the option of voting in person? If so, you should do this so as not to disappoint Mr. Trump. LOL!

If he wants to avoid disappointing El Lardo, then he won’t vote at all.   :D

Trumpy has told his supporter for the past couple of years to not bother to vote in the election.