Author Topic: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?  (Read 13360 times)

simon

• Getbig III
Re: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2014, 09:08:48 AM »
or how bout not giving a fly fuck about what anyone thinks or about a plastic trophy and just doing it for yourself because you enjoy it.  eat as healthy as possible, work with a doc and don't abuse.  troll on guy

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 09:19:28 AM »
I look at this way but it's just me. Steroids are a risk to health no matter how you rationalize it. We all know the smoker who talks about the 80 year old they know who smokes. Personally the way I view it something is wrong with your self worth if you have to use a syringe to have your temporary ripped muscles to go through life. Most users don't even compete. They just need the compliments of the people in the dark about how they got there.

A guy dating my daughter had an interesting viewpoint when he described his take on bodybuilding. He said in effect I runs like a lunatic most days, I lift weights and do body weight stuff, and I train in MMA both stand up and ground. I don't look like a bodybuilder but at least I'm not a cosmetic athlete whose cosmetics come from a needle.

So your daughter is dating one of those MMA guys who I bet does shadow boxing in the gym... Nice, we all love those guys....
?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 09:39:27 AM »
or how bout not giving a fly fuck about what anyone thinks or about a plastic trophy and just doing it for yourself because you enjoy it.  eat as healthy as possible, work with a doc and don't abuse.  troll on guy

This

So your daughter is dating one of those MMA guys who I bet does shadow boxing in the gym... Nice, we all love those guys....

LOL!

juicemachine

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 09:40:26 AM »
As a matter of fact those guys are the biggest hypocrites and wish they could look like a bodybuilder. They however cannot and so they self medicate themselves with dojo bravado.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2014, 09:45:31 AM »
It takes a  really fucked up person to keep trolling hee with gimmics just days after  his baby died

It takes a really fucked up person to lie that your baby has died and go this far with it.

so if its all a lie or not he is still a real mental case that needs to seek some professional help.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2014, 12:20:44 PM »
Here's what I don't understand....

How come AnabolicHalo pretends to love bodybuilding so much, but now decides to log into this gimmick account with the same IP address he has used before in order bash bodybuilding?

Halo, why are you using this juicemachine gimmick to now bash bodybuilding?

"1"

Simply: he is old Belgian boozer who uses his nephew images  ;) :D & pretends to be him  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »
The person im helping has never smoked, never been a drinker, is just overweight. Goig to add either primo, anavar maybe low dose of winny.

Hope u know what u are doing... Otherwise this guy might run into health problems and u are to blame

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2014, 01:14:23 PM »
I look at this way but it's just me. Steroids are a risk to health no matter how you rationalize it. We all know the smoker who talks about the 80 year old they know who smokes. Personally the way I view it something is wrong with your self worth if you have to use a syringe to have your temporary ripped muscles to go through life. Most users don't even compete. They just need the compliments of the people in the dark about how they got there.

A guy dating my daughter had an interesting viewpoint when he described his take on bodybuilding. He said in effect I runs like a lunatic most days, I lift weights and do body weight stuff, and I train in MMA both stand up and ground. I don't look like a bodybuilder but at least I'm not a cosmetic athlete whose cosmetics come from a needle.

I think you are concentraing on the wrong side of life.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
The person im helping has never smoked, never been a drinker, is just overweight. Goig to add either primo, anavar maybe low dose of winny.

Get him on GH. It may actually save his life, on the long run.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2014, 04:58:18 AM »
Hope u know what u are doing... Otherwise this guy might run into health problems and u are to blame
The person im helping is my father. Im being over cautious.
he had checks before he started, in two weeks wil have been about 7 weeks so will get another check, if probs will do trt 250 every fortnight instead of weekly.

Get him on GH. It may actually save his life, on the long run.

Yeah thats the next step just getting the person used to injections. So far theyve done every injection themself and had no problems so will prolly introduce the hgh week10ish.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2014, 05:10:46 AM »
i do TRT these days,right now im taking off 3 months from the TRT. HONESTLY i believe if a person gets yearly CHECK UPS/BLOOD WORK, even every 6 months if they choose and EATS CLEAN they can live a good long life like they where supposed to. i dont smoke,eat clean,i have a cheat meal once a week but no ones perfect i guess,it helps me though so i cant complain.my only down fall was rec drug usage,i started using opiates last year but im getting treated for it now and ill b off the medication soon,i dont drink either,i have in the past but never ever a alcoholic.weekend warrior drinker,friday night type of thing when i used to do it in my younger years. what im saying is if a person uses TRT, EATS CLEAN,STAYS AWAY FROM STUFF LIKE CIGARETTES,ALCOHOL,LIMITS STRESS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND IS HAPPY THERES NO REASON WHY HIS LIFE HAS TO BE SHORTENED BY TRT USING,IM TALKING ABOUT TRT HERE NOW (NOT REGULAR HEAVY STEROID ABUSE)thats a whole nother story and YES i think that will have some negative affects in the LONG RUN being on LARGE DOSAGES for LONG PERIODS OF TIME
R

juicemachine

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2014, 05:18:53 AM »
i do TRT these days,right now im taking off 3 months from the TRT. HONESTLY i believe if a person gets yearly CHECK UPS/BLOOD WORK, even every 6 months if they choose and EATS CLEAN they can live a good long life like they where supposed to. i dont smoke,eat clean,i have a cheat meal once a week but no ones perfect i guess,it helps me though so i cant complain.my only down fall was rec drug usage,i started using opiates last year but im getting treated for it now and ill b off the medication soon,i dont drink either,i have in the past but never ever a alcoholic.weekend warrior drinker,friday night type of thing when i used to do it in my younger years. what im saying is if a person uses TRT, EATS CLEAN,STAYS AWAY FROM STUFF LIKE CIGARETTES,ALCOHOL,LIMITS STRESS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND IS HAPPY THERES NO REASON WHY HIS LIFE HAS TO BE SHORTENED BY TRT USING,IM TALKING ABOUT TRT HERE NOW (NOT REGULAR HEAVY STEROID ABUSE)thats a whole nother story and YES i think that will have some negative affects in the LONG RUN being on LARGE DOSAGES for LONG PERIODS OF TIME
What's the point of shrinking your nuts and taking away sexual pleasure that comes with shooting big loads for TRT? In fact, define TRT in exact dosages, it seems to be a concept that gets rather stretched on steroid boards.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 06:14:48 AM »
have you taken sterons Juicemachine?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 06:15:34 AM »
he had checks before he started, in two weeks wil have been about 7 weeks so will get another check, if probs will do trt 250 every fortnight instead of weekly.

Yeah thats the next step just getting the person used to injections. So far theyve done every injection themself and had no problems so will prolly introduce the hgh week10ish.

Good decision, props, it will benefit him on the long run. Just monitor PSA marker regulary (won't be an issue if no cancer in family, but just to make sure).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 06:17:04 AM »

Regarding TRT, it's a nonsense to speak about shortening of a lifespan, as most probably it will be vice versa - longer and better quality life.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2014, 06:18:43 AM »

Good thing he's in the experienced hands of a medical professional  ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2014, 06:18:47 AM »
What's the point of shrinking your nuts and taking away sexual pleasure that comes with shooting big loads for TRT? In fact, define TRT in exact dosages, it seems to be a concept that gets rather stretched on steroid boards.

The point probably is: to counteract sarcopenia, bone loss, keep mental sharpness at it's best, libido high and a general well being and physical state of a body in a younger (healthier) genetic phenotype. Just that I guess..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2014, 06:20:30 AM »
Good thing he's in the experienced hands of a medical professional  ::)

Not many professionals provide that supervision/advice on trt yet, unfortunately. depends on where one lives of course. Otherwise - they'd be doing the same - prescribe a common dose and monitor health through blood tests, not a rocked science. Pharma grade products would be a benefit tho'..

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2014, 06:28:36 AM »
Not many professionals provide that supervision/advice on trt yet, unfortunately. depends on where one lives of course. Otherwise - they'd be doing the same - prescribe a common dose and monitor health through blood tests, not a rocked science. Pharma grade products would be a benefit tho'..

Carefully monitored hrt is one thing.

He is putting his 60 year old dad on a bodybuilding cycle, plain and simple.... that's absolutely fucking retarded no matter how you slice it

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2014, 06:33:27 AM »

He is putting his 60 year old dad on a bodybuilding cycle, plain and simple.... that's absolutely fucking retarded no matter how you slice it

Oh, I missed it. Well maybe his pops want to get jacked, so all responsibility goes to himself. I'd start very slowly tho', in that case. Merely 250test every 10 days and 3-4iu of good gh would improve his physical condition a lot at that age.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2014, 06:38:12 AM »
The average lifespan of a mouse is two years in captivity.

So they exposed the mice to the equivalent of 500mg to 2000mg in human terms of four different types of steroids for 6 months which would be one quarter of their life non-stop.

Two of these steroids were oral steroids equivalents such as dianabol or anadrol which are harsh on the liver.

So it like a human taking 400mg of test/deca and 100mg dbol/anavar per week non stop for 20 years.

Or with the larger dose 750mg test, 750 tren, 500 dbol/anadrol for 20 years continuously.  ::)

No wonder they got tumors from the orals, and kidney problems from high blood pressure for a quarter of their lifespan.

This is irresponsible use. Who does this apart from pro bodybuilders or irresponsible/ignorant gymrats?

Did these mice have a nutritious diet and good exercise program as well, or otherwise look after their health?

Were the mice jacked though?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2014, 07:15:47 AM »

Hardly a bodybuilding cycle. He is only taking 250mg a week he will do the 250mg fortnightly for couple months soon. Lol he even said to up the dose but i said nah train more first.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2014, 07:37:21 AM »

taking away sexual pleasure?just the opposite dude,im horny all the time on TRT. OFF TRT im not that horny at all,im almost 50 so the TRT is a life saver for me. doctor told me im extremely healthy and i get BLOOD WORK every 6 months to keep an eye on my ORGANS and my blood counts ect.as far as my nuts go they havent shrunk at all since ive been using TRT,same size as they usually where
R

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2014, 07:42:22 AM »
taking away sexual pleasure?just the opposite dude,im horny all the time on TRT. OFF TRT im not that horny at all,im almost 50 so the TRT is a life saver for me. doctor told me im extremely healthy and i get BLOOD WORK every 6 months to keep an eye on my ORGANS and my blood counts ect.as far as my nuts go they havent shrunk at all since ive been using TRT,same size as they usually where

My good friend, he's 50, a few days ago said to me "I've been working night shift two days before yesterday, came back, slept for 6 hours, went to a gym, had a workout, then went to another job and AFTER it was a night shift again (that happens like once every two months) and next day after some sleep I was fresh and ready to go. Thanks god for the testosterone"...

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2014, 08:19:20 AM »
The point probably is: to counteract sarcopenia, bone loss, keep mental sharpness at it's best, libido high and a general well being and physical state of a body in a younger (healthier) genetic phenotype. Just that I guess..

Say WHAT?...The most recent study says 30% higher chance of heart disease, stroke, and death..