Author Topic: Unrealistic standards of the bodybuilding/fitness world and getbig degrade men  (Read 14142 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
There is a paradox on this forum, on one hand members claim to be for men's rights and against feminism on the other hand you all subscribe to and enforce the unrealistic standards given out by musclemags for the last few decades. You compare regular people to the unnatural drug using liars and mock their physiques because they are nowhere near the level of these drug abusers.

When will we finally start promoting realistic standards and ideals and get rid of these ridiculous standards which do nothing but degrade men everywhere and make them feel lesser. We should focus more again on exposing drug using liars and promoting realistic standards and the gold standard of natural training is the one and only Eugene Sandow.

Another sickening development is the downplaying of the side effects of steroids/hgh, these drugs above replacement level are extremely unhealthy and destructive and anyone who says that dosages above replacement level are healthy or safe is a fucking scumbag and should be called out immediately.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The new standard. A measure to be set by all. Some iron warriors will DIE trying to accomplish 15" arms. The vascularity, and the size and shape of your arm is UNMATCHED!!

X

Waller

• Getbig IV
Who has ever said anything about mens rights?

Other than in regard to divorce/children.

Method101

• Getbig V
The new standard. A measure to be set by all. Some iron warriors will DIE trying to accomplish 15" arms. The vascularity, and the size and shape of your arm is UNMATCHED!!
1. 7 year old picture
2. That was extremely good progress considering I had been training for 1 year naturally of course.
3. My arm has improved on that now and is on the level of Eugene Sandow, I have reached a point where I cannot improve much more, I will be posting an updated photograph after my diet for this summer.

Who has ever said anything about mens rights?

Other than in regard to divorce/children.
People on this forum constantly give out advise on relationships and how to handle women etc. you obviously haven't been on the forum very long if you haven't seen any of it. I agree with it but paradoxically people like SF1900 then degrade men who have bodies better than 95% of the Earth's population because they don't have a physique up to par with drug abusers.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
1. 7 year old picture
2. That was extremely good progress considering I had been training for 1 year naturally of course.
3. My arm has improved on that now and is on the level of Eugene Sandow, I have reached a point where I cannot improve much more, I will be posting an updated photograph after my diet for this summer.

Posting a picture takes 6 months?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
1. 7 year old picture
People on this forum constantly give out advise on relationships and how to handle women etc. you obviously haven't been on the forum very long if you haven't seen any of it. I agree with it but paradoxically people like SF1900 then degrade men who have bodies better than 95% of the Earth's population because they don't have a physique up to par with drug abusers.

If you're not going to improve much more, then why not take a picture now?  ::) ::)
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
1. 7 year old picture

Typical getbig advice about da hoes isn't about male rights....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
1. 7 year old picture

No, just you.  :D :D :D
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
The fault, dear method101, is not in our stars, but in ourselves...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
There is a paradox on this forum, on one hand members claim to be for men's rights and against feminism on the other hand you all subscribe to and enforce the unrealistic standards given out by musclemags for the last few decades. You compare regular people to the unnatural drug using liars and mock their physiques because they are nowhere near the level of these drug abusers.

When will we finally start promoting realistic standards and ideals and get rid of these ridiculous standards which do nothing but degrade men everywhere and make them feel lesser. We should focus more again on exposing drug using liars and promoting realistic standards and the gold standard of natural training is the one and only Eugene Sandow.

Another sickening development is the downplaying of the side effects of steroids/hgh, these drugs above replacement level are extremely unhealthy and destructive and anyone who says that dosages above replacement level are healthy or safe is a fucking scumbag and should be called out immediately.
The History section has some great posts and articles, i think you should post more on there. Weight training is not just about mass and being the biggest. Weight training is used by Athletes in many sports to improve performance. Do you think these big Beef cakes would last a toe walking session with a Balerina? Point is do what you think is best regardless off comments here.

Method101

• Getbig V
No, just you.  :D :D :D

People have been reposting that picture for upwards of 7 years do you think your gonna run me off the forum by doing that coward?

drkaje

• Getbig V
People have been reposting that picture for upwards of 7 years do you think your gonna run me off the forum by doing that coward?

If you've trained for 8 years and can't post a pic there are probably genetic issues that'll never be overcome.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I do not think I am going to run you off the forum by posting that picture.

However, it is funny to see the ensuing comments that result from posting that pic.  :D :D
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
If you've trained for 8 years and can't post a pic there are probably genetic issues that'll never be overcome.

Method101

• Getbig V
I do not think I am going to run you off the forum by posting that picture.

However, it is funny to see the ensuing comments that result from posting that pic.  :D :D
Three rules that I have learned from reading this message board.

1) do not post a picture of just your face. People will think you are gay

2) if you do not look like Ronnie Coleman in his best years (1998-2003), you will get totally OWNED!!!!

3) if you do not look like Nasser EL Sonbaty you will get OWNED as well, since this board contains A LOT of people that love Nasser for some reason!
Funny how you became the very thing you resented.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

x2. He's all talk. He says he will post a picture in the summer. It will never happen.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Funny how you became the very thing you resented.

Who said I resented any of that stuff? I just posted objective facts. I never stated how I felt about said facts.

lol at you digging up old posts of mine to try and prove me wrong.  :D :D
X

Method101

• Getbig V
x2. He's all talk. He says he will post a picture in the summer. It will never happen.
Where's your pictures again?  ::)

Obviously you did not  state those facts as if they were positives.

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lame thread...
the original

Method101

• Getbig V
Lame thread...
Another guy with balls like raisins huh?

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
your momma loved them
the original

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Eugene Sandow is not the gold standard for natural training. He looked good, but I and others have seen better from just doing bodyweight exercises or training for long periods of time.

As far as unrealistic standards, if the people are real, then the standard cannot be that  unrealistic. Granted bbing has warped our reality, the mainstream media paints people who are not fat, but who don't have visible abs, or have soft definition as being "in shape". So, you have a media that has low standards and a forum that has high standards, so who really has the "unrealistic standards"?

mazrim

• Getbig V

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
1. 7 year old picture

Post a new pic.

Method101

• Getbig V