Author Topic: Lebron hits up young 18 year old Instagram model via DM and she outed him.  (Read 29411 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Superman henry cavill 32 yrs old is fucking if not mistaken 19 yr old? Tara King

he could bang some of the most smoking hot milfs out there , but he chooses be tied down by a 19 yr old lol what a shame

yeah why be with a girl in her physical prime when he can be with an older, bitter, wrinkled, natural gray hair woman that more than likely had more dicks inside of her?

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
lol @ her "boyfriend".    Dude's feeling 4 inches tall.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
yeah why be with a girl in her physical prime when he can be with an older, bitter, wrinkled, natural gray hair woman that more than likely had more dicks inside of her?

E

+1, poor dude must be going through hell right now. Just look at that monster he's with.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
nice ass for such a young girl

Griffith

• Getbig V
What is the problem here?  ???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
I guess you are still jobless, mindlessly browsing bullshit like this and reposting it on GB, even tho' it doesn't make sense. What a useless negro. I'd make slave out of you just for the sake of it.
racist post not reported

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.

E
So you could watch her play with her kids.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
She made national news. Probably got 20k followers from that post.

I had a Instagram model with 200k followers give my business a shout out. I got 100 followers in an hour.

Instagram is all about showing Tits and ass and getting attention and followers.

I saw her snapchat and followed that but she was always taking  up to over a 100 selfies per day, parting, saying how hard her life was,.. Etc. She even posted snaps of her Joey Bosa (OSU DE who will be a top ten pick) and his brother, Nick Bosa who will be a true freshmen at the shit shoe this year and she partied with other athletes, rappers, celebs and snaps every conversation, pics (hundreds of vids/pics) of her just posing and saying how hard her life is. And yes, she showed tons of thong pics, bra and panty pics asking for guys or anyone to follow her instagram and like all her pics.
D

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
I saw her snapchat and followed that but she was always taking  up to over a 100 selfies per day, parting, saying how hard her life was,.. Etc. She even posted snaps of her Joey Bosa (OSU DE who will be a top ten pick) and his brother, Nick Bosa who will be a true freshmen at the shit shoe this year and she partied with other athletes, rappers, celebs and snaps every conversation, pics (hundreds of vids/pics) of her just posing and saying how hard her life is. And yes, she showed tons of thong pics, bra and panty pics asking for guys or anyone to follow her instagram and like all her pics.
Typically middle-school attention whore in today's world. Thank the media.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Wonder which sport gets more hoes?

NBA, soccer, football, MLB players??

I'm going with soccer players even though half of them look like flamers

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Every guy I've known of that's done this cradle robbing shit couldn't handle women their own age or older because of some insecurity issue. It's pathetic.  Young women are incredibly naive and easy to manipulate. These predator's like Da Vinci pray on young naive women because they don't have the social skills, confidence, intelligence, or wherewithal to deal with women in their age group.    

Hey Da Vinci, you're 31 now, are you still fucking 17 and 18 year olds? Or did you grow a set balls and start acting like a man yet?

A knut is a knut. If it's legal it's good enough. Morality is bullshit, especially because especially on this topic it is an acquired morality. Most other cultures still laugh at the idea that people should be of similar age, implicit fertility considerations above all.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
So you could watch her play with her kids.
From another man. That you are paying for.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
legit 10.

Love the lower body. I'd hit that all night long and feast on her all morning for breakfast too... 8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Nice girl for such a young ass

Nice bomb for such a young bunny

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Physically, a female is in her peak in her late teens. They are usually at their most attractive during this stage. Can't say I blame LJ for chasing this young piece of ass.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Smoking hot females and multi-millionaire athletes go well together.  They each have something the other one wants.  Men are horny and women will prostitute themselves with the quickness for large sums of money.

Seriously though, Lebron's wife is ugly.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Smoking hot females and multi-millionaire athletes go well together. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Haha lol what? ???

Does she look like a child to you? ???

Grandpa is in his 30s. That girl is barely out of puberty. And you are telling me there's nothing abhorrently sick about it?

There's a difference between women and girls you know...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
[this comment is only about girls who are legal to have sex with, age wise]

guys, if we were rich and famous, we would all fuck these young girls. Don't lie to yourselves.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

i would eat her extremely aggressively, i would probably not be depressed for 2 whole weeks after couple of hours with her. the thing is, she needs to take a creme toke from the bong first so that i don't hear her talk too much. i did that couple a summers back with a woman of her age and after that it was the best sex ever, she made noises as if i was performing excorcism on her, her pussy was a river. i didn't feel weird at all, i was all smiles for a week

good times, back when i tried to hang on of life.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I wish that we as a society could stop bullshitting ourselves and each other about sex. 

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception).

I've heard people say "Men age like wine and women age like milk".  Actually, women don't age like milk, they decay like roadkill. 

This is not my fault as a man and it certainly doesn't make me some kind of sick monster for seeing reality.  Ladies, if you don't like it, try stepping on a fucking treadmill every once and a while.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I guess you are still jobless, mindlessly browsing bullshit like this and reposting it on GB, even tho' it doesn't make sense. What a useless negro. I'd make slave out of you just for the sake of it.
HAHA HAHAHAHA

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Even Shizzo would say this chick is hot.  :-*
a

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Grandpa is in his 30s. That girl is barely out of puberty. And you are telling me there's nothing abhorrently sick about it?
Yes, that is what I am telling you.

There's a difference between women and girls you know...
Yes there is, and like cars I'll take the ones with the least mileage.