Author Topic: Lebron hits up young 18 year old Instagram model via DM and she outed him.  (Read 29599 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
http://theybf.com/2016/04/13/exclusive-details-rachel-bush-explains-what-actually-happened-after-lebron-james-slid

Oh LeBron. We've confirmed that the baller indeed slid into the DM's of barely legal Instagram model Rachel Bush.  Find out what she told us what went down inside...

Married AND non-married pro-athletes collecting Instagram models to keep in their "rainy day" stash isn't necessarily news these days.  But when it's Mr. Upstanding, LeBron James, it definitely raises an eyebrow.

Miami Instagram model Rachel Bush told the world Lebron DM'd her by sharing what he sent.  He reached out to her this week (before changing his profile pic) asking the proverbial "What's up?," which we all know can be the opening line for future debauchery.

When she deleted it off her main IG page and Twitter, she left it up on her "backup" IG (which is where the above screenshot is from).

Rachel's manager, Joshua McDonald, tells TheYBF.com that the backup page is legit.  They set up that account up about a month ago when Rachel's original account got hacked.

He confirmed to us that the Cleveland Cavs star DM'ing Rachel is indeed true. Rachel later confirmed it herself on her main page:

As for the rumor Bron flew her out to Cleveland for Monday night's game, that's false.  

Rachel happened to be in Cleveland already with her boyfriend, Cleveland Browns baller Jordan Poyer.  Joshua tells us her appearance there has no connection to the DM.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
legit 10.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
So? I'd hit on her too.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Who's the whore again  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Shit just got REAL  :o

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
fuck off.

I guess you are still jobless, mindlessly browsing bullshit like this and reposting it on GB, even tho' it doesn't make sense. What a useless negro. I'd make slave out of you just for the sake of it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I guess you are still jobless, mindlessly browsing bullshit like this and reposting it on GB, even tho' it doesn't make sense. What a useless negro. I'd make slave out of you just for the sake of it.

Someone's feelings are hurt and they're lashing out like a little baby.  :-*
Stay in your lane worthless scum.

Nails

• Getbig V
Hey Whats up !

::)

don't flatter yourself whore , probably one of 10's of thousand his pimp handing his twitter account sends out to bitches on the road

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Someone's feelings are hurt and they're lashing out like a little baby.  :-*
Stay in your lane worthless scum.

Oh the irony...

Nails

• Getbig V
while his jump shot fades away, his bank account will grow, while her looks fade way so will her bank account

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Oh the irony...

Were you planning on making a slave out of me with this body?  If so you may want to get alot more help.
I would absolutely destroy your pasty ass.
Keep dreaming fish lips. You're pathetic.

I'm new here (what's a better way to start posting if not to show off a lil'?). and I've been clean for a fair amount of time (like 3years. that was my only cycle, preparing for a show) not to count a three week experiment with 10-15mg d-bol like 1,5 years ago. (I do sound like an admitted alcoholic, don't I?). I'm pondering the idea of going to the dark side once again, but don't know yet...
 ~215 @ I'm not sure what bf (I've been reading GH15, and I'd guess that maybe it's around 10%, I'd have said 13% before). 6'1. Is that big enough to b a participant in this cawk measuring? :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Appropriate song for this topic
[/youtube]

Nails

• Getbig V
she nice , but already getting cottage cheese ass, wont be long before its starts looking like spoiled milk

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
she nice , but already getting cottage cheese ass, wont be long before its starts looking like spoiled milk

Are you insane Nails?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Although she is technically legal, there is something a little creepy about hitting on an 18 year old.

And save the whole, "But she is legal," or "Back 800 years ago, it was okay," or "Well, girls could give birth at 13 years old." Yes, on a pure biological and primitive level, I get all of this. However, for me, its just a little weird. Even at 34, I cannot see myself hitting on an 18 year old. 25 or older is pretty much my cut-off age for dating/being with a women.

I mean, I just think to myself, if I had an 18 year old daughter, would I want a 30+ year old guy hitting on her? No.
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Although she is technically legal, there is something a little creepy about hitting on an 18 year old.

And save the whole, "But she is legal," or "Back 800 years ago, it was okay," or "Well, girls could give birth at 13 years old." Yes, on a pure biological and primitive level, I get all of this. However, for me, its just a little weird. Even at 34, I cannot see myself hitting on an 18 year old. 25 or older is pretty much my cut-off age for dating/being with a women.

That's pretty much the age that it will remain. I have always said that around 24 is the youngest. Before then, women are just a mess anyway and reasonable adult males want none of that.

Nails

• Getbig V
Are you insane Nails?

Just trying to give my boy LB the benefit  here

she probably been hooking on ocean dr for years  or a popular call girl in miami

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I mean, I just think to myself, if I had an 18 year old daughter, would I want a 30+ year old guy hitting on her? No.

Agree 100% I'm 36 and I don't care how fine she is she's 18 and I'm now old enough to be her daddy.  :-X

Da vinci is a scummy cradle robber.  He was with a 17 year old at 26. Couldn't handle women his age. Typical insecure pussy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That's pretty much the age that it will remain. I have always said that around 24 is the youngest. Before then, women are just a mess anyway and reasonable adult males want none of that.

Exactly. From a moralistic perspective (and I recognize this is  my subjective morality) and rational perspective, it just makes sense. 25 or over.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Just trying to give my boy LB the benefit  here

she probably been hooking on ocean dr for years  or a popular call girl in miami

She's 18 years old man. lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Agree 100% I'm 36 and I don't care how fine she is she's 18 and I'm now old enough to be her daddy.  :-X

Da vinci is a scummy cradle robber.  He was with a 17 year old at 26. Couldn't handle women his age. Typical insecure pussy.

I am sure this is a genetic and cultural thing, i.e., there is something really aversive about dating someone drastically younger than oneself.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I am sure this is a genetic and cultural thing, i.e., there is something really aversive about dating someone drastically younger than oneself.

Every guy I've known of that's done this cradle robbing shit couldn't handle women their own age or older because of some insecurity issue. It's pathetic.  Young women are incredibly naive and easy to manipulate. These predator's like Da Vinci pray on young naive women because they don't have the social skills, confidence, intelligence, or wherewithal to deal with women in their age group.    

Hey Da Vinci, you're 31 now, are you still fucking 17 and 18 year olds? Or did you grow a set balls and start acting like a man yet?

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V