Author Topic: Donald Trump pledges to reject presidential salary  (Read 11064 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Donald Trump pledges to reject presidential salary
« on: October 31, 2016, 03:33:23 PM »
Got to give him credit on that :-\
A

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Donald Trump pledges to reject presidential salary
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »
Better than your corrupt, evil Princess Vince. How about Wikileaks clearly showing how Bill and Killary used the Clinton Foundation to make buttloads of cash and contribute very little. I will take pussy grabbing Trump over muslim adoring, thieving, black hating (let's be honest...you don't think she called Obumbo a black or worst in 2008), lesbian. Enjoy the whooping DJT will unleash on this fat, heart attack waiting to happen, liberal scum. ;D ;D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 08:55:00 PM »
Better than your corrupt, evil Princess Vince. How about Wikileaks clearly showing how Bill and Killary used the Clinton Foundation to make buttloads of cash and contribute very little. I will take pussy grabbing Trump over muslim adoring, thieving, black hating (let's be honest...you don't think she called Obumbo a black or worst in 2008), lesbian. Enjoy the whooping DJT will unleash on this fat, heart attack waiting to happen, liberal scum. ;D ;D ;D

I'm a consultant for a Trump political action committee as of Oct 26th.  Try to keep up with my Facebook
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 09:21:11 PM »

I'm a Tom for a Trump political action committee as of Oct 26th.  Try to keep up with my Facebook

QFT

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 09:35:43 PM »
QFT

Fuck you biscuit lips.  I'm not doing this just for money.....I'M DOING THIS FOR A SHITLOAD OF MONEY!!!

I'll be at the bank while you and the rest of the mud turtles can stand at the Dept of Social Services waiting for  your monthly welfare check and a refill on your EBT food stamp card.  Fact is that Trump never called me a Super Predator....but guess who did mother fucker.  

We're going to be niggas after this election regardless of who wins....but at least I'll be that guy with a larger bank balance from those 'woods.... ;D

A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 10:41:46 PM »

Fuck you biscuit lips.  I'm not doing this just for money.....I'M DOING THIS FOR A SHITLOAD OF MONEY!!!

I'll be at the bank while you and the rest of the mud turtles can stand at the Dept of Social Services waiting for  your monthly welfare check and a refill on your EBT food stamp card.  Fact is that Trump never called me a Super Predator....but guess who did mother fucker.  

We're going to be niggas after this election regardless of who wins....but at least I'll be that guy with a larger bank balance from those 'woods.... ;D

Fat, black and gay.  What a hat trick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 10:49:16 PM »
Anyone that can still support this woman must live their lives in a similar way...with ZERO moral integrity. Hope this helps.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 11:21:37 PM »
Vince is actually a good dude.

Even though he is a broke fag.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 11:26:30 PM »
I imagine Vince to be A LOT like this intelligent and brave patriot and probably has faced similar criticism from his own kind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 11:39:24 PM »
Great Speech and Policies from someone who actually wants to MAGA.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 11:43:13 PM »
Haha. 'MAGA' . Hook line and sinker :D

What was it last time? 'Hope and Change you can believe in'.

Lol, I swear to God you lot are too easily swayed by hyperbole rhetoric  nonsense.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 11:51:16 PM »
this would have been a perfect year for Arnold to win, if he was allowed to run.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 11:59:21 PM »

James

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 05:35:46 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 06:59:12 AM »
I imagine Vince to be A LOT like this intelligent and brave patriot and probably has faced similar criticism from his own kind.

Only the dumb ass like AbrahamG can call me an Uncle Tom for not supporting a 68 year old white woman who referred to young black men as thugs and super predators.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 08:35:13 AM »

Vince,

In a little while you will see a video drop where Hillary Clinton and her campaign are “demeaning and disparaging” black people in the worst way imaginable.  Its about as bad as you can get.  Stay tuned.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 08:44:43 AM »

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 10:13:09 AM »
Love watching Trump voters act like they care about and have the solution for black voters.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 10:20:24 AM »
I am a Trump supporter, and have attended multiple NAACP functions in my area.

My only objective is to let individuals know that I care about their community, and the very definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again all the while expecting a different result (i.e. voting for Democrat candidates each and every year).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 10:20:37 AM »
Vince is actually a good dude.

Even though he is a broke fag.

Vince G = Getbig Legend

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 10:23:10 AM »
I am a Trump supporter, and have attended multiple NAACP functions in my area.

My only objective is to let individuals know that I care about their community, and the very definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again all the while expecting a different result (i.e. voting for Democrat candidates each and every year).

The key isn't to switch parties.  It is to actually stand and demand something. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 10:23:41 AM »
Love watching Trump voters act like they care about and have the solution for black voters.
Obviously you didn't watch.

Trumps solution for black voters is essentially empowering them to empower themselves.  

Blacks don't need anything really other than to change their mindset and come ready with a will to work and succeed.  Democrats have for years, told blacks that they are unable to do so because "someone" or "some thing" is holding them back and to rely on the government to figure that out.  Keep waiting is what democrats have told blacks for years.  Vote for us and just keep waiting.

Trump wants the opposite of that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 10:25:43 AM »
The key isn't to switch parties.  It is to actually stand and demand something.  
Demand something?

Detroit has been controlled by Democrats for decades, same with Chicago.

They have had literally DECADES to demand things.  (once demands are met, you are aware they require action right?)

Why do you think they failed?  Seriously, I would like to know why its failed?  

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 10:37:28 AM »

Great move.
I would give it to charity.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 10:51:03 AM »
Vince,

In a little while you will see a video drop where Hillary Clinton and her campaign are “demeaning and disparaging” black people in the worst way imaginable.  Its about as bad as you can get.  Stay tuned.

When will this happen?  Do you have the link?  The sooner this gets out the better.  I'm afraid a lot of Clinton voters have already voted.  They need to see the truth now, before they early vote.   :-\