Author Topic: boit to lose another lady friend  (Read 11957 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: boit to lose another lady friend
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2017, 10:40:16 AM »
At lot of punching power shifts through the twisting of the hips. How the hell does a squat replicate that?

Take the blinkers off dude. Not everything in the gym is going to be directly applicable, but that doesn't mean doing it different won't provide a benefit.
^^^All true, but tragically wasted on the Original Prick.

If you want to help him, set up a gofundme campaign to buy him a home guillotine.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »
Haha seriously what the hell are half squats?Is that like everyone in the gym half repping on bench?

I take it you saw CSWOLs bench video then...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2017, 12:41:42 PM »
I take it you saw CSWOLs bench video then...

Half is very generous, the stroke on some of cswols reps would be more accurately measured in thou

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2017, 12:53:33 PM »

now the thread makes sense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2017, 01:06:52 PM »
had a good talk with her today and found out that some of the pricks at the gym told her to be careful with me coz I look wild and dangerous, imagine that Mr insecure being dangerous  :D

I asked her do you maybe think they told you that coz they were jealous of me and wanted to secure themselves with her, and she said yes that could be true

typical fucking pussies talking shit behind my back and wont say it to my face

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2017, 01:11:27 PM »
so you don't buy that long legs and narrow hips are a mechanical disadvantage?

if I go full it ends up looking like a goddamn good morning

It's your lack of flexibility and using too much weight.

This one has long legs and narrow hips and is squatting fine.

Y

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2017, 01:20:49 PM »
had a good talk with her today and found out that some of the pricks at the gym told her to be careful with me coz I look wild and dangerous, imagine that Mr insecure being dangerous  :D

I asked her do you maybe think they told you that coz they were jealous of me and wanted to secure themselves with her, and she said yes that could be true

typical fucking pussies talking shit behind my back and wont say it to my face

did you tell her to let them know you'd like to meet up with them for a spar?  Also, did you tell her to tell them to watch out for your right?  Also, you should talk to ESfitness because he doesn't have a fear gene and maybe he can give you some tips on how to be a really good fighter.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2017, 01:31:15 PM »
It's your lack of flexibility and using too much weight.

This one has long legs and narrow hips and is squatting fine.

how the hell did you know I lack flexibility  ???

comes from being a track and cross country man in high school and never ever stretching my hamstrings so they are tight as fuck, although I've been working on improving them and I am more flexible than before

did you tell her to let them know you'd like to meet up with them for a spar?  Also, did you tell her to tell them to watch out for your right?  Also, you should talk to ESfitness because he doesn't have a fear gene and maybe he can give you some tips on how to be a really good fighter.

;D

they know bout that coz they've seen some of my spars

and yeah es seems to be pretty fearless but so is my coach as he's fucked plenty of people up in street fights

I asked him if we could hang out at the club and if he'd behave himself, but he said no he'd start shit with somebody

I like the sport of boxing but I ain't no street fighting man, he also trains hooligans for street fighting and he's showed me some street fighting moves but that ain't my gig

btw, boxers are the best athletes in sport and basketball players are number 2, football backs are right up there as well

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2017, 02:40:10 PM »
the latter although one has wifey potential but I'm scared to death of that kinda thing

all single women over 40 are lunatics..all over the place and always saying/acting like idiots.
K

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2017, 02:47:26 PM »
how the hell did you know I lack flexibility  ???

comes from being a track and cross country man in high school and never ever stretching my hamstrings so they are tight as fuck, although I've been working on improving them and I am more flexible than before

Sometimes I actually know things.  ;D

Lack of flexibility, from what I've seen, is one of the inhibitors of proper form.   You should foam roll, or pvc pipe roll, and stretch every day.   This will enable you to open the hips and sit back into the squat while keeping your chest up (or something like that).

Much better than piling weight on your back and just being another half squatting gym moron.
Y

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2017, 03:21:51 PM »
So the only time you take pictures of yourself is when you look your worst, makes sense.

Just got out of hospital, better take some pics of myself  ::)

Actually they were"progress pics" to see how much bf is gain, expecting a rebound from going from regular y4 hey/maintenance dose to extreme/ inadvertent T3 doses to absolutely zero Exogenous thyroid intake... and I don't believe I even had a fucking Instagram account let alone was taking pictures of myself until after my thyroid fuck up once again like I said at the recommendation of my then girlfriend... Up till then i had no ig account and had only posted a few pics on a myspace page in the first couple weeks after getting out of prison and I believe 2 videos showing rear lat spreads on Facebook that were taken buy a previous girlfriend. I tooknpics to see myself going from 173 to 183 to 193 to 213 to 2:20 over the course maybe 5 or 6 weeks... and then maybe a year or so later I took some more pictures just for shits and giggles at about 2:20 to 235 pounds... Actually had a different ig account and just had my website designer (when I had a website) girl/ex Gf transfer the pictures to the new Ig account.

Really fail to understand what you punk bitch made motherfuckers do not understand about that or how many times I have to fucking explain it. I dropped from 230 to 173 over the course of nine months and end up in the hospital twice in a week in a wheelchair. Use the fucking search function or something you stupid punk bitch. Gets a little old having to voice text this shit through burner phones every so often. 50 year old grown men( ugly and fat as a mother fucker by the way, & by accounts selling garbage underdosed steroids) acting like little fucking school girls.

I truly believe you guys are 100% bitch in "real life". You run your mouth like a little punk bitch on the internet but in person you're just a punk bitch who walks around with his head down. I say that because I am not unique there are plenty of guys just like me who would kick your fucking teeth in without thinking twice if you ran your mouth face to face the way you run your fucking mouth behind your little computer screen. The fact you are still breathing and still able to use your hands to type furthermore reinforces my belief that you are punk Bitch in "real life".

2scared2post

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2017, 05:39:23 PM »

Actually they were"progress pics" to see how much bf is gain, expecting a rebound from going from regular y4 hey/maintenance dose to extreme/ inadvertent T3 doses to absolutely zero Exogenous thyroid intake... and I don't believe I even had a fucking Instagram account let alone was taking pictures of myself until after my thyroid fuck up once again like I said at the recommendation of my then girlfriend... Up till then i had no ig account and had only posted a few pics on a myspace page in the first couple weeks after getting out of prison and I believe 2 videos showing rear lat spreads on Facebook that were taken buy a previous girlfriend. I tooknpics to see myself going from 173 to 183 to 193 to 213 to 2:20 over the course maybe 5 or 6 weeks... and then maybe a year or so later I took some more pictures just for shits and giggles at about 2:20 to 235 pounds... Actually had a different ig account and just had my website designer (when I had a website) girl/ex Gf transfer the pictures to the new Ig account.

Really fail to understand what you punk bitch made motherfuckers do not understand about that or how many times I have to fucking explain it. I dropped from 230 to 173 over the course of nine months and end up in the hospital twice in a week in a wheelchair. Use the fucking search function or something you stupid punk bitch. Gets a little old having to voice text this shit through burner phones every so often. 50 year old grown men( ugly and fat as a mother fucker by the way, & by accounts selling garbage underdosed steroids) acting like little fucking school girls.

I truly believe you guys are 100% bitch in "real life". You run your mouth like a little punk bitch on the internet but in person you're just a punk bitch who walks around with his head down. I say that because I am not unique there are plenty of guys just like me who would kick your fucking teeth in without thinking twice if you ran your mouth face to face the way you run your fucking mouth behind your little computer screen. The fact you are still breathing and still able to use your hands to type furthermore reinforces my belief that you are punk Bitch in "real life".

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:18 AM »

ESFitness old instagram account had hundreds of pics of him all looking exactly the same, around 210 with a swollen GH gut, he even had one shaded green thinking he looked like the Hulk.

Im pretty sure you are not him, your posting style is all wrong, you don't have the spark to post anything near ESFs car park disrespect meme.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2017, 12:36:25 AM »
10grams eh? Lol listen you fat fuckwit, I'm honest with what i use a s what I so.... You're a steroid dealer as well? Right? Where the fuck are your pictures you stupid fat English dumb mother fucker. I seen your fucking pictures you look like a fat piece of fucking garbage exactly like them motherfuckers on Plenty of Fish who messaged the girls who I dated and the girls make fun of them. You and some other little peons pea brain punk bitch ass motherfuckers like to take pictures love me at my worst when I'm at my smallest when it's been well documented the a lot of the pictures you peons like to post of me you're either a just when I was out of prison and using a webcam for the first time in five fucking years and after being on trt for 5 years and eating nothing but fucking prison food and ramen noodle soups and peanut butter... Or B when I was a few weeks to maybe a month after being hospitalized fucking paralyzed after dropping 60 pounds in nine months after fucking up with my thyroid dose instead of taking 25 or 50 micrograms or whatever I thought it was of t4 I was taking 200-plus micrograms of T3 you stupid fat ugly girl.

And the time the majority of the pictures you fat ugly sorry ass motherfuckers post we're from around the time when I actually started or opened an Instagram account because my girlfriend at the time A burlesque dancer recommended it. She was also the bitch I was with at the time when I dropped the 60 fucking pounds in roughly nine months and who's drove up from San Diego for 2 hours to stay with me in the fucking Hospital until they figured out what was wrong. You stupid fat mother fucker.

ive posted lots of pics videos too

so ow about instead of diverting mr gimmick

you throw up a pic and prove me wrong champ

you can own my fat ass with your 230lb ripped physique

thanks in advance  :-*
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2017, 04:06:58 AM »
Sometimes I actually know things.  ;D

Lack of flexibility, from what I've seen, is one of the inhibitors of proper form.   You should foam roll, or pvc pipe roll, and stretch every day.   This will enable you to open the hips and sit back into the squat while keeping your chest up (or something like that).

Much better than piling weight on your back and just being another half squatting gym moron.

It almost universal that taller guys also have ankle mobility problems with the squat and for us, it's better for knees to start to move forward before the ass moves backwards.

I've completely switched to front squats because of the mechanical difficulties of doing back squats at my height.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2017, 04:45:25 AM »
met my lady friend and we went out shopping for Luba my baby husky and then took her for a play in the snow

like a dumdbass I told her about a new lady friend who is very beautiful facially

then yesterday I told her about one of the girls at the gym with a great gorgeous ass, and she wanted me to show her this girl so I did

she isn't looking for a boyfriend or to be in any relationship now, and I got no fucking idea why I told her these things about these other girls  ???

also did my 1/3 squats again after 48 hrs and they went down in poundage

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2017, 05:09:34 AM »

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2017, 05:13:39 AM »
met my lady friend and we went out shopping for Luba my baby husky and then took her for a play in the snow

like a dumdbass I told her about a new lady friend who is very beautiful facially

then yesterday I told her about one of the girls at the gym with a great gorgeous ass, and she wanted me to show her this girl so I did

she isn't looking for a boyfriend or to be in any relationship now, and I got no fucking idea why I told her these things about these other girls  ???

also did my 1/3 squats again after 48 hrs and they went down in poundage

At least your ROM has improved.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2017, 05:14:50 AM »
Trump-voter + BLM-follower makin music together (+gay Liberal in the back dancing as a bonus)
https://vine.co/v/iHhV5z9TrQz
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2017, 05:43:36 AM »
At least your ROM has improved.

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2017, 06:23:31 AM »

... Don''.Care

yes you do

you lost start a new gimmick come muncher  8)
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2017, 06:25:35 AM »
Is she gone yet? Did you lose her? If so, where did you lose her? Can you find her? Do you want to find her? If so, then trace your steps back to where you lost her.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2017, 07:16:51 AM »
Is she gone yet? Did you lose her? If so, where did you lose her? Can you find her? Do you want to find her? If so, then trace your steps back to when you lost her.

which one?

2 are gone but I've added a new one and I might possibly add another soon

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2017, 07:20:18 AM »
which one?

2 are gone but I've added a new one and I might possibly add another soon

what a fucking tool you are, just nodding to people in the street doesnt make them friends

Please explain this "adding" process from start to finish....

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2017, 07:22:14 AM »
what a fucking tool you are, just nodding to people in the street doesnt make them friends

Please explain this "adding" process from start to finish....

Open Facebook, click in the search bar, stalk down said girl, send friend request.