Author Topic: boit to lose another lady friend  (Read 11881 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
boit to lose another lady friend
« on: January 22, 2017, 09:19:19 PM »
I had up to 4, and now I'm down to 2, and maybe soon to one

I always have stromy relations with women, al-fucking-ways

oh well, bout to hit the close grip bench, and my half squat is going up nicely up to almost 3 bills

the Weights so what I want them to do and I never have any conflict with them, much easier than relation-fucking-ships

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: boit to lose another lady friend
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 09:40:18 PM »
One is enough trouble. You bring that on yourself.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 09:44:38 PM »
Don't be such a bitch

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 09:47:26 PM »

oh well, bout to hit the close grip bench, and my half squat is going up nicely up to almost 3 bills

the Weights so what I want them to do and I never have any conflict with them, much easier than relation-fucking-ships
im beginning to think you are a gimmick...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 09:57:41 PM »
im beginning to think you are a gimmick...

why? coz I'm too honest and transparent?

you have no problems and your life is honky-dory? if so you are a little guy Mr. Headmaster

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 09:59:16 PM »
why? coz I'm too honest and transparent?

you have no problems and your life is honky-dory? if so you are a little guy Mr. Headmaster
too honest?

no such thing....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »
too honest?

no such thing....

yep, the only One who pulled that off was Christ Himself

I'm not good at relationships cox I really do expect to get what I want when I want it, common trait for narcissist's

I think I'm lazy coz I don't work much but its maybe not true coz when I make boxing training I certainly ain't lazy

doing strength training now which is naturally lazy training coz you should rest a good 5 min btw sets to get back max ATP-PC stores

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 10:13:33 PM »
yep, the only One who pulled that off was Christ Himself

I'm not good at relationships cox I really do expect to get what I want when I want it, common trait for narcissist's

I think I'm lazy coz I don't work much but its maybe not true coz when I make boxing training I certainly ain't lazy

doing strength training now which is naturally lazy training coz you should rest a good 5 min btw sets to get back max ATP-PC stores
you overthink things

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
you overthink things

true dat

it takes a strong woman to be with me, guess Menzter was right when he said that I'm like a Wild Horse

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2017, 10:20:12 PM »
So what? Lol.... That's what pof is for.  I'd you're handsome and have a thick head of hair and mucles (back and delts.. And maybe some traps) & are well-spoken, humble, & nice, Plenty Of Fish is like "Fish In A Bucket". .. Back in the day (like '11-'14/15?) I'd go through like 15-18 a month. Don't be a dick, treat'em good, grown some cheekbones, a strong jaw, a personality, a big thick cock, & listen to them..... That's all it takes. (& carry a big thick wallet fulla 20's, some 50's, and 5's & 1's and tip the waitress well.... And know different languages.... And be sushi-savy)...

..... Simple as that.

Hope this helps.

Ciao! ;)

your posts are getting even more ludicrous even for you, and thats saying something...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 03:43:49 AM »
Lower the weight and do full squats, no such exercise as a half-squat...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 03:46:41 AM »

We tried to tell him this.....
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 03:50:11 AM »
Why do you keep bragging about your half-squat numbers? I am beginning to suspect that your vaunted "close-grip" numbers are for 1/4 reps too.

Holmes brosephski chief.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 03:53:53 AM »

we have a winner
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 03:55:52 AM »
your posts are getting even more ludicrous even for you, and thats saying something...

How is that ludicrous...? I've dated plenty of girls from Plenty of Fish and I have seen the profiles and pictures of dudes that would text or message them. The dude's number one are fucking ugly as fuck they're fat theyre bald they're wearing abaseball cap and sunglasses they have young children in their pictures in their profiles and their way they speak or text or type or what the fuck ever in a messages makes it very very clear why they are on Plenty of Fish and single in the first place.

My profiles are usually complete and they're honest. I have steady income blue eyes good bone structure good cheekbones I'm tall I have a thick full head of hair and I have muscles and I do not care if the girls are chubby or if they ever work out... I never expect sex on the first date, I actually cross my fingers and hope she won't fuck me on the first date first night but I can count on one hand the number of girls who did not. I took them out to eat to sushi restaurants because I like sushi and I want to eat sushi and they are welcome to join me. And I pay and I tip well.
Maybe it's ludicrous to you because you're one of ugly douchebags that can't get a date off of Plenty of Fish because you have no idea how to speak to a girl. Should I still sleep with girls today will not today today I mean presently like this week or this month or wherever that I met on there 5 or six years ago and things between me and them didn't work out for whatever reason but I treat them well and I fuck their brains out...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 04:00:41 AM »

x2  :(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 04:05:42 AM »
How is that ludicrous...? I've dated plenty of girls from Plenty of Fish and I have seen the profiles and pictures of dudes that would text or message them. The dude's number one are fucking ugly as fuck they're fat theyre bald they're wearing abaseball cap and sunglasses they have young children in their pictures in their profiles and their way they speak or text or type or what the fuck ever in a messages makes it very very clear why they are on Plenty of Fish and single in the first place.

My profiles are usually complete and they're honest. I have steady income blue eyes good bone structure good cheekbones I'm tall I have a thick full head of hair and I have muscles and I do not care if the girls are chubby or if they ever work out... I never expect sex on the first date, I actually cross my fingers and hope she won't fuck me on the first date first night but I can count on one hand the number of girls who did not. I took them out to eat to sushi restaurants because I like sushi and I want to eat sushi and they are welcome to join me. And I pay and I tip well.
Maybe it's ludicrous to you because you're one of ugly douchebags that can't get a date off of Plenty of Fish because you have no idea how to speak to a girl. Should I still sleep with girls today will not today today I mean presently like this week or this month or wherever that I met on there 5 or six years ago and things between me and them didn't work out for whatever reason but I treat them well and I fuck their brains out...

how about you post a recent pic stallion

its starting to look like you are full of shit
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 04:12:56 AM »
how about you post a recent pic stallion

its starting to look like you are full of shit

Never said I was a stallion. I have a typical Norwegian/Scandinavian face. Cheekbones/blue eys, I'm tall and I have a thick head of hair... And a wide back and round shoulders.  I dunno what's so hard to understand.... And you've been here long enough to know why I don't post pics.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 04:32:29 AM »
We tried to tell him this.....

some dudes don't have the right body mechanics for full squats is. dudes with long legs and narrow hips like myself

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2017, 04:34:22 AM »
Never said I was a stallion. I have a typical Norwegian/Scandinavian face. Cheekbones/blue eys, I'm tall and I have a thick head of hair... And a wide back and round shoulders.  I dunno what's so hard to understand.... And you've been here long enough to know why I don't post pics.

the pics you used to post

were of a guy that looked like a crack addict on steroids

considering you were on 10 grams of gear a week at the time too

all those pictures disappeared when you resurfaced

blank your face out champ if you are that bothered
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 05:06:50 AM »
the pics you used to post

were of a guy that looked like a crack addict on steroids

considering you were on 10 grams of gear a week at the time too

all those pictures disappeared when you resurfaced

blank your face out champ if you are that bothered

10grams eh? Lol listen you fat fuckwit, I'm honest with what i use a s what I so.... You're a steroid dealer as well? Right? Where the fuck are your pictures you stupid fat English dumb mother fucker. I seen your fucking pictures you look like a fat piece of fucking garbage exactly like them motherfuckers on Plenty of Fish who messaged the girls who I dated and the girls make fun of them. You and some other little peons pea brain punk bitch ass motherfuckers like to take pictures love me at my worst when I'm at my smallest when it's been well documented the a lot of the pictures you peons like to post of me you're either a just when I was out of prison and using a webcam for the first time in five fucking years and after being on trt for 5 years and eating nothing but fucking prison food and ramen noodle soups and peanut butter... Or B when I was a few weeks to maybe a month after being hospitalized fucking paralyzed after dropping 60 pounds in nine months after fucking up with my thyroid dose instead of taking 25 or 50 micrograms or whatever I thought it was of t4 I was taking 200-plus micrograms of T3 you stupid fat ugly girl.

And the time the majority of the pictures you fat ugly sorry ass motherfuckers post we're from around the time when I actually started or opened an Instagram account because my girlfriend at the time A burlesque dancer recommended it. She was also the bitch I was with at the time when I dropped the 60 fucking pounds in roughly nine months and who's drove up from San Diego for 2 hours to stay with me in the fucking Hospital until they figured out what was wrong. You stupid fat mother fucker.

2scared2post

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 05:21:53 AM »
10grams eh? Lol listen you fat fuckwit, I'm honest with what i use a s what I so.... You're a steroid dealer as well? Right? Where the fuck are your pictures you stupid fat English dumb mother fucker. I seen your fucking pictures you look like a fat piece of fucking garbage exactly like them motherfuckers on Plenty of Fish who messaged the girls who I dated and the girls make fun of them. You and some other little peons pea brain punk bitch ass motherfuckers like to take pictures love me at my worst when I'm at my smallest when it's been well documented the a lot of the pictures you peons like to post of me you're either a just when I was out of prison and using a webcam for the first time in five fucking years and after being on trt for 5 years and eating nothing but fucking prison food and ramen noodle soups and peanut butter... Or B when I was a few weeks to maybe a month after being hospitalized fucking paralyzed after dropping 60 pounds in nine months after fucking up with my thyroid dose instead of taking 25 or 50 micrograms or whatever I thought it was of t4 I was taking 200-plus micrograms of T3 you stupid fat ugly girl.

And the time the majority of the pictures you fat ugly sorry ass motherfuckers post we're from around the time when I actually started or opened an Instagram account because my girlfriend at the time A burlesque dancer recommended it. She was also the bitch I was with at the time when I dropped the 60 fucking pounds in roughly nine months and who's drove up from San Diego for 2 hours to stay with me in the fucking Hospital until they figured out what was wrong. You stupid fat mother fucker.

So the only time you take pictures of yourself is when you look your worst, makes sense.

Just got out of hospital, better take some pics of myself  ::)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 05:30:27 AM »

You are a fucking liar the other day you made a thread saying you are getting a dog because you are lonely and have no girlfriend, now you are making a thread saying you have 4 girlfriends, you need to pay attention to the gimmick account that you are logged into so you dont lose track of your bullshit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 05:39:32 AM »

gimmick self exposure of peace.

Now either post a recent pic of you with an upside down cup or GTFO that account.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 05:40:58 AM »
You are a fucking liar the other day you made a thread saying you are getting a dog because you are lonely and have no girlfriend, now you are making a thread saying you have 4 girlfriends, you need to pay attention to the gimmick account that you are logged into so you dont lose track of your bullshit.

😁

lady friend doesn't mean romantically involved girlfriend dummy, it means she is only a friend, someone I meet and have contact with, although now its down to possibly just one