Author Topic: Blue Stars and DOMS.  (Read 119799 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?!!?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 06:49:58 AM »
LOL. As if I have to prove who I am to Grape Apes!

New, smaller gym. Have another room for cardio machines and also upstairs there is a light training area plus a stretching area. Coach would be jealous.

No cup, no kangaroo, no validation.
Y

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2017, 07:06:59 AM »
Guess what machine this is?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2017, 07:11:55 AM »
Guess what machine this is?

A flotsam supplinator?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 07:12:08 AM »
Welcome back Vince.

Meta-physical

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 07:20:17 AM »
Dear Vincent,

'Starry, Starry night
Paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the
Darkness in my soul.'

As an elected member of the Blue Stars Council (BSC), I want you to know that I understand the pain you are going through, and we have spent a significant amount of time in the 'competitors' thread (members only) assiduously deliberating over your request for the coveted award. However, we regret to inform you that we have decided to uphold the decision to deny you blue stars on the basis that you simply do not deserve them. Your physique just didn't 'cut the mustard', so to speak. We understand that you will no doubt be disappointed to hear this, but for what it's worth I have successfully fought to have you awarded the stars posthumously. I hope you find peace in knowing this. You will have your blue stars in the very near future, and we will celebrate for you in your absence.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2017, 07:31:24 AM »
LOL. As if I have to prove who I am to Grape Apes!

New, smaller gym. Have another room for cardio machines and also upstairs there is a light training area plus a stretching area. Coach would be jealous.

Vince is 75yo. He doesnt lift anymore slick.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2017, 07:43:46 AM »
U

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2017, 07:47:22 AM »
Vince is 75yo. He doesnt lift anymore slick.

I am still 74. Trained arms a bit last night. Discovered a machine in the gym made by Life Fitness years ago didn't have the pivot points in the right place. A biceps machine.

I am modifying that machine now. Too many engineers have no clue about exercise because they don't train. How can they adequately test the machines?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2017, 07:53:03 AM »
Dear Vincent,

'Starry, Starry night
Paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the
Darkness in my soul.'

As an elected member of the Blue Stars Council (BSC), I want you to know that I understand the pain you are going through, and we have spent a significant amount of time in the 'competitors' thread (members only) assiduously deliberating over your request for the coveted award. However, we regret to inform you that we have decided to uphold the decision to deny you blue stars on the basis that you simply do not deserve them. Your physique just didn't 'cut the mustard', so to speak. We understand that you will no doubt be disappointed to hear this, but for what it's worth I have successfully fought to have you awarded the stars posthumously. I hope you find peace in knowing this. You will have your blue stars in the very near future, and we will celebrate for you in your absence.

Well written but clearly missing the point. Ron stated that he wouldn't give me blue stars because I competed too long ago. This is patent age discrimination and an ugly travesty to all participants of this forum.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 08:00:57 AM »
For my edification I was re-reading your post history the other week and all of your posts had blue stars.  I guess Admin took it personally that you didn't care enough to log in so he removed them.  :(

Oh well.  Spilt milk. 

Clever, but he missed it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2017, 08:14:29 AM »
I deserve Blue Stars.

That buffoon, Vince G CSN MFT BS, got blue stars so where are mine? This is a brutal injustice that I won't stand for

I edited Sergio's photo to make the pose better. Had to lift the arm on the left.

Its now Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP,  You will stand for it and like it.  Honestly, I'm surprised that you're not gloating that my company went out of business last year. But welcome back.   ;D
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2017, 08:18:50 AM »

Its now Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP,  You will stand for it and like it.  Honestly, I'm surprised that you're not gloating that my company went out of business last year. But welcome back.   ;D

All that bullshitting about your successful businesses. You well know that success in business isn't easy and also difficult to sustain. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2017, 08:28:48 AM »
All that bullshitting about your successful businesses. You well know that success in business isn't easy and also difficult to sustain.  

I think 15 years is a good run in selling supplements and exercise equipment online.  Can't control what happens to vendors.  Besides, my medical equipment business is still making money and I have blue stars so it doesn't matter
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2017, 08:42:12 AM »

I think 15 years is a good run in selling supplements and exercise equipment online.  Can't control what happens to vendors.  Besides, my medical equipment business is still making money and I have blue stars so it doesn't matter

Good for you, Melvin. You forget that I campaigned for your Blue Stars. They don't interest me because I won contests. I don't need things in my avatar to make me feel good. Fun shit stirring others, though!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2017, 08:52:24 AM »
You are really putting an effort on this one.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2017, 08:54:23 AM »

Good for you, Melvin. You forget that I campaigned for your Blue Stars. They don't interest me because I won contests. I don't need things in my avatar to make me feel good. Fun shit stirring others, though!

The ol' petition-for-stuff-I-don't-want trick. Works nevery time.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2017, 09:11:17 AM »

Its not the trophy you want....its the acknowledgement that you were a bodybuilding competitor that you crave....a confirmation of your career.  You know you want those blue stars or you wouldn't have created this thread.

This is a contest that you can't select your judges for.... ;D
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
Give him the stars already.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2017, 09:26:05 AM »
Well written but clearly missing the point. Ron stated that he wouldn't give me blue stars because I competed too long ago. This is patent age discrimination and an ugly travesty to all participants of this forum.

That's a lame excuse IF that's the only reason.

:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2017, 09:42:38 AM »

Its not the trophy you want....its the acknowledgement that you were a bodybuilding competitor that you crave....a confirmation of your career.  You know you want those blue stars or you wouldn't have created this thread.

This is a contest that you can't select your judges for.... ;D

Ah, the gloves are off already!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2017, 09:50:34 AM »
That's a lame excuse IF that's the only reason.

No, the truth is that Vince has bashed the IFBB, Jim Manion, Bob Chick...especially Bob.  If you were trashing one of my good friends, I wouldn't give you spit
A

Meta-physical

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2017, 09:53:38 AM »

No, the truth is that Vince has bashed the IFBB, Jim Manion, Bob Chick...especially Bob.  If you were trashing one of my good friends, I wouldn't give you spit
If only Derek Anthony thought the same...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2017, 10:02:31 AM »
Give him the Stars already!

Q

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2017, 10:14:46 AM »

shut your fucking mouth you worthless sack of shit-your stars should be removed
w

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2017, 10:19:24 AM »

I will say it again, Bob Chick is an IFBB stooge of monumental proportions.