Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 147501 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: ESF - Discussion
« Reply #1025 on: September 27, 2019, 10:57:40 AM »
Any updates I should be made aware of?  Any radical new claims or earth shaking revelations?
You know Tom,when the doc gave me my paperwok,I put it in my pocket and never even looked at it................still haven`t.

All the best and keep pounding those big weights brother.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1026 on: September 27, 2019, 09:46:37 PM »
Eric dosent seem to care about his past. He tells his wrongdoings, association with subhuman people and the mistakes that he made in the past.
He prolly laugh at the end of the day of Wes being so serious about it. He likes the show off process and the limelight.

You have to remember that Wes is 65, Man, its a good run thus far. If he has Cancer life will be not long, so he should go for Road Trips, concerts, do things he never done in his life, and stay away from here, and live the real life outside...

Eric has a way with words, and gets on his mind, otherwise Wes will just ignore the whole thing.

Finally someone who "gets it".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: September 27, 2019, 10:13:31 PM »

Finally someone who "gets it".
I ain`t dead yet and you two goons can go fuck your rselves.

I have a life off this board  and I go outside,and I`m a married man,I have dogs  and tropical fish,I read,etc.etc,

I also know 2 assholes when I see them and I truly know a 120K heroin junkie liar when it`s as plain s day.

Good day fucknuckles............. ..don`t write me off yet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey ESF
« Reply #1028 on: September 27, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »
I`m calling you out you peice of shit.

I may just take a flight out to beautiful San Diego to disrespect you to your face...........since you don`t like disrespect

'After all you already got me dead sop I can play Val Kilmer in Tombstone on your ass with nothing to lose

You`re a chronic liar and chronic masterbator.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Hey ESF
« Reply #1029 on: September 27, 2019, 10:43:30 PM »
I`m calling you out you peice of shit.

I may just take a flight out to beautiful San Diego to disrespect you to your face...........since you don`t like disrespect

'After all you already got me dead sop I can play Val Kilmer in Tombstone on your ass with nothing to lose

You`re a chronic liar and chronic masterbator.

I think you meant peace.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1030 on: September 27, 2019, 10:51:36 PM »
Anyone who thinks Eric is intelligent or “has a way with word” is mistaken. OF COURSE this is just stupid time and no one takes it really serious. I deal with serious shit all freaking day and weekends when I am speaking - so coming here is just for nonsense. Picking on Eric is like antagonizing the monkeys at the zoo.(although that shit is cruel and would piss me off).
I generally don’t pick on the lower class - but I feel like Eric invited this upon himself. The guy is a dead beat dad and has wasted his life. If he were humble and asked for help or even just stayed in his place and was quiet - I would never screw with him and in fact I’d even help him. I LOVE seeing people succeed and better themselves - it’s one of the things that makes me happiest. Even now - I don’t at all wish Eric anything negative. It would be cool as hell to see him lift himself up and become somebody.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: September 27, 2019, 10:58:21 PM »
Anyone who thinks Eric is intelligent or “has a way with word” is mistaken. OF COURSE this is just stupid time and no one takes it really serious. I deal with serious shit all freaking day and weekends when I am speaking - so coming here is just for nonsense. Picking on Eric is like antagonizing the monkeys at the zoo.(although that shit is cruel and would piss me off).
I generally don’t pick on the lower class - but I feel like Eric invited this upon himself. The guy is a dead beat dad and has wasted his life. If he were humble and asked for help or even just stayed in his place and was quiet - I would never screw with him and in fact I’d even help him. I LOVE seeing people succeed and better themselves - it’s one of the things that makes me happiest. Even now - I don’t at all wish Eric anything negative. It would be cool as hell to see him lift himself up and become somebody.

Boy,what a pipe dream that is bro.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1032 on: September 28, 2019, 01:26:43 AM »

Improve Himself !!

He comes across as a Bottom Feeder
And he’s happy lurking & eating at the bottom of the pond
Amongst all the Crap & Shit down there.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1033 on: September 28, 2019, 02:07:03 AM »
Improve Himself !!

He comes across as a Bottom Feeder
And he’s happy lurking & eating at the bottom of the pond
Amongst all the Crap & Shit down there.

Who wants to be a tiny fish in the big sea, when you can be a Megalodon in the pond?

Q

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1034 on: September 28, 2019, 04:31:47 AM »
I ain`t dead yet and you two goons can go fuck your rselves.

I have a life off this board  and I go outside,and I`m a married man,I have dogs  and tropical fish,I read,etc.etc,

I also know 2 assholes when I see them and I truly know a 120K heroin junkie liar when it`s as plain s day.

Good day fucknuckles............. ..don`t write me off yet.

What do you mean, 2 assholes? Im saying that, if you have Cancer, you should do things you never done it before, enjoying life and staying away from a board that get you mad, anything wrong with that??

Im not dissing or trolling you, Wes, camon Man, dont be a dick. Im not writing you off

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1035 on: September 28, 2019, 04:36:39 AM »

This should be just stupid time, youre right. What Im saying is that Wes is really mad at a guy that writes long posts in here, and thats it at the end of the day. Eric, on the other hand, dosent give a shit, quite the contrary, he enjoys and have a kick getting on Wes mind, itherwise Wes would read and think: "Oh, ok, its just words and stories on a board..."

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: September 28, 2019, 04:56:46 AM »
This should be just stupid time, youre right. What Im saying is that Wes is really mad at a guy that writes long posts in here, and thats it at the end of the day. Eric, on the other hand, dosent give a shit, quite the contrary, he enjoys and have a kick getting on Wes mind, itherwise Wes would read and think: "Oh, ok, its just words and stories on a board..."

What planet are you on, he gives a shit more than anyone who has ever been on this board, why do you think he keeps trying to validate all his bullshit?

He is mentally ill in the fcat he has to keep telling himself hes relevant and important.
The fact you dont get that means you are trolling are are as oblivious to reality as he is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1037 on: September 28, 2019, 07:00:49 AM »
Any updates I should be made aware of?  Any radical new claims or earth shaking revelations?

I'm waiting for his claims of being an MS-13 captain and trainer of professional ballet dancers.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1038 on: September 28, 2019, 07:28:50 AM »
What planet are you on, he gives a shit more than anyone who has ever been on this board, why do you think he keeps trying to validate all his bullshit?

He is mentally ill in the fcat he has to keep telling himself hes relevant and important.
The fact you dont get that means you are trolling are are as oblivious to reality as he is.

He knows hes not relevant and important. Do you really think anyone in a sane mind would have kids and not take care of them?

Its a mix of a mind game and a guy that likes to play around his tales, simple as that.

People overthink Eric. A guy that likes to write stories in here and in Real life is a proud fucked up broken Guy

Who am I to judge him or judge Wes or anybody in here?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: September 28, 2019, 08:18:44 AM »
He knows hes not relevant and important. Do you really think anyone in a sane mind would have kids and not take care of them?

Its a mix of a mind game and a guy that likes to play around his tales, simple as that.

People overthink Eric. A guy that likes to write stories in here and in Real life is a proud fucked up broken Guy

Who am I to judge him or judge Wes or anybody in here?

Shizzo you ask who are high to judge anyone here but you've done plenty of judging, you're telling Wes how he shouldnt be online, remember when you followed coach around questioning his life choices in regards to bodybuilding?

You say you cant judge ESF because you see yourself in his life choices.

You tell Wes to go live life and stay off the board, but you faked your own death on here for attention and you keep coming back here despite having no interest in living a healthy lifestyle.

You're a simpleton who trys to portray an intellectual.

You should stay oft the board.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1040 on: September 28, 2019, 08:22:08 AM »
Shizzo you ask who are high to judge anyone here but you've done plenty of judging, you're telling Wes how he shouldnt be online, remember when you followed coach around questioning his life choices in regards to bodybuilding?

You say you cant judge ESF because you see yourself in his life choices.

You tell Wes to go live life and stay off the board, but you faked your own death on here for attention and you keep coming back here despite having no interest in living a healthy lifestyle.

You're a simpleton who trys to portray an intellectual.

You should stay oft the board.

First of all, Im not Shizzo. So, unless you deal and accept that, because you either have a crush on him or jealousy of a guy that I never met in my life, youre the one that should stay away, simpleton.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1041 on: September 28, 2019, 08:25:00 AM »
Second of all, I dont have Kids, so strike 2, you are wrong again.

You and some other people in here keep insisting in believing I am somebody that Im not.

Get it straight:  Im Not Shizzo or ever faked death or even illness in order to get Pity from strangers on a board.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: September 28, 2019, 08:26:02 AM »

Learn how to use the qoute feature. Dope.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: September 28, 2019, 08:27:33 AM »
Second of all, I dont have Kids, so strike 2, you are wrong again.

You and some other people in here keep insisting in believing I am somebody that Im not.

Get it straight:  Im Not Shizzo or ever faked death or even illness in order to get Pity from strangers on a board.

What are you talking about? Who said you have kids?

You have trouble with staying on topic.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1044 on: September 28, 2019, 08:31:46 AM »
What are you talking about? Who said you have kids?

You have trouble with staying on topic.

You mentioned Eric's life choices.

1- Never been to Prison.

2- Never sold Gear.

3- Dont have kids, so cant be blamed on bad Parenthood. Need to go on with the comparison?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: September 28, 2019, 08:45:17 AM »
You mentioned Eric's life choices.

1- Never been to Prison.

2- Never sold Gear.

3- Dont have kids, so cant be blamed on bad Parenthood. Need to go on with the comparison?

You are dense.

Remember who are you to judge anyone here, UNLESS you disagree or dislike them then you are the judge.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1046 on: September 28, 2019, 08:48:20 AM »
You are dense.

Remember who are you to judge anyone here, UNLESS you disagree or dislike them then you are the judge.

Most of my positions are the same, btw.

1- Anti Guns

2- Anti- Abortion

3- Definitely Anti- Christianity.

4- Center- Left.

I know bothers a lot of people, but not even Jesus pleased anyone, right? lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: September 28, 2019, 08:53:37 AM »

1- Anti Guns

2- Anti- Abortion

3- Definitely Anti- Christianity.

4- Center- Left.

I know bothers a lot of people, but not even Jesus pleased anyone, right? lol

Jesus was so beloved that he was crucified. So im not sure what you're insinuating.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: September 28, 2019, 09:02:06 AM »
Jesus was so beloved that he was crucified. So im not sure what you're insinuating.

Jesus was so beloved that he was crucified. So im not sure what you're insinuating"

Dig that funny joke :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1049 on: September 28, 2019, 09:07:55 AM »

1- Anti Guns

Queer
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!