Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 121198 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Fuck BLM.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #476 on: July 02, 2020, 07:43:06 PM »
Left-Wing CHOP Zone Responsible For 525% Spike In Seattle Crime.

“Summer of love” turns into a nightmare.

https://summit.news/2020/07/02/left-wing-chop-zone-responsible-for-525-spike-in-seattle-crime/

After characterizing the infamous CHOP area of downtown Seattle as a “summer of love,” Mayor Jenny Durkan was eventually forced to acknowledge that the failed communist experiment was responsible for a whopping 525 per cent spike in crime.

As we highlighted yesterday, following weeks of violence and chaos, CHOP was finally dismantled by Seattle police, but only after occupiers marched on Mayor Durkan’s 5,000 sqft., $7.6 million house.

For almost the entirety of June, the area was plagued with fights, bickering, robberies and rapes, with occupiers targeting both outsiders and each other.

It has now emerged that compared to the same period last year, from June 2 to June 30 there was a 525 per cent jump in crime.

This figure is even greater than the 300% number repeatedly cited by Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best.

Rather embarrassingly, after proclaiming a “summer of love” and telling President Trump, “Seattle is fine, don’t be so afraid of democracy,” Mayor Durkan was forced to acknowledge the numbers in her own emergency order.

The order states that there were, “22 additional incidents, in person-related crime in the area, to include two additional homicides, 6 additional robberies, and 16 additional aggravated assaults (to include 2 additional non-fatal shootings).”

So in other words, a commune that was built in the name of opposing violence and brutality led directly to a massive increase in violence and brutality.

So much for the tolerant left!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Why dont blacks want their own state if whites are so bad ?
« Reply #477 on: July 02, 2020, 08:00:39 PM »
Guess you haven't been paying attention.  ::)

The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013, which allows same-sex marriage in England and Wales, was passed by the UK Parliament in July 2013 and came into force on 13 March 2014, with the first same-sex marriages taking place on 29 March 2014.

Same-sex couples in the United Kingdom have had the right to adopt since 2002, following the Adoption and Children Act 2002.

You can buy sperm directly from an overseas sperm banks. The sample will be shipped to a UK licensed fertility clinic where you can have treatment.

I went fishing ~ Hook line & sinker I caught You  How did I know you’d take the Bait.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
Wouldn't it make more sense to put a giant WLM sign on the NBA floor, as they are by far the biggest minority in the league. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: July 02, 2020, 09:21:47 PM »
CCR's Fortunate Son song repurposed:

https://twitter.com/HeritageAmeric6/status/1278900488373559296

While I'm at it:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
https://mobile.twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1278784197650505731

Great stuff. This makes you an Uncle Tom, right?

BLM is a communist organization at the core.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: July 03, 2020, 12:29:36 AM »
Hey Saggy, your Antifa buddy Jason Charter was busted 4 attempted destruction of America;D

How odd. You say he is my buddy and yet I've never heard of him. What gave you the idea that I follow what ANTIFA is up to? As I pointed out earlier, I am a survivor. Political radicals are not my cohorts regardless of their leaning. You will never find me among a group of protesters. It is not my thing....never has been.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: July 03, 2020, 12:55:40 AM »
Guess you haven't been paying attention.  ::)

The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013, which allows same-sex marriage in England and Wales, was passed by the UK Parliament in July 2013 and came into force on 13 March 2014, with the first same-sex marriages taking place on 29 March 2014.

Same-sex couples in the United Kingdom have had the right to adopt since 2002, following the Adoption and Children Act 2002.

You can buy sperm directly from an overseas sperm banks. The sample will be shipped to a UK licensed fertility clinic where you can have treatment.

Perverse....

If I was one of these unfortunate children placed into a home of trannies or sex perverts, I would be taking the state to court when an adult for child abuse.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Wouldn't it make more sense to put a giant WLM sign on the NBA floor, as they are by far the biggest minority in the league.

accepting HUGE checks from white team owners
merch sales due to white patrons
95% white asses in seats

yeah these guys really care for the black community  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Great stuff. This makes you an Uncle Tom, right?

BLM is a communist organization at the core.

I too once thought that Royalty was a Negro, but I think we may be confusing him for a knowledgeable former Getbig Negro with respect to steroids/PEDs who posted here during the ironage - DIVISION.

I am fairly certain that Royalty is not a Negro, and I am also fairly certain that DIVISION was.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I too once thought that Royalty was a Negro, but I think we may be confusing him for a knowledgeable former Getbig Negro with respect to steroids/PEDs who posted here during the ironage - DIVISION.

I am fairly certain that Royalty is not a Negro, and I am also fairly certain that DIVISION was.

division was a latino

E
E

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Sports?    ??? ::) ::)

I hope it never comes back.  All just major distraction/diversion.  Complete waste of precious time. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #487 on: July 03, 2020, 07:55:46 AM »
Question for all you Americans.

With all these rioting, vandalizing and "protesting", what are the Bikers doing?

Don't you have Hell's Angels, Bandidos, Sons of Order and such?

Do they not care about what's happening?
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 03, 2020, 08:47:37 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: July 03, 2020, 09:19:20 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #490 on: July 03, 2020, 10:47:10 AM »
Left-Wing CHOP Zone Responsible For 525% Spike In Seattle Crime.

“Summer of love” turns into a nightmare.

https://summit.news/2020/07/02/left-wing-chop-zone-responsible-for-525-spike-in-seattle-crime/

Same thing happened during Occupy Wall St. Local homeless and thieves smelled easy marks and descended on the park. It was hilarious hearing the Libs bitch about  their Macs getting robbed.😂

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 03, 2020, 10:54:09 AM »
Same thing happened during Occupy Wall St. Local homeless and thieves smelled easy marks and descended on the park. It was hilarious hearing the Libs bitch their Macs getting robbed.😂

A Leftist Utopia! Where it's law of the jungle everyday!

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: July 03, 2020, 12:12:33 PM »
BLM is about power....Blacks want to 'run free' in society, not follow the rules and not be held to account for their crimes...Real simple...
The white liberals/anarchists have co-opted the movement and are simply trying to tear down, destroy America...
I see Trump in a landslide because most Americans want order and law.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: July 03, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »
BLM is about power....Blacks want to 'run free' in society, not follow the rules and not be held to account for their crimes...Real simple...
The white liberals/anarchists have co-opted the movement and are simply trying to tear down, destroy America...
What happens if Trump loses?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: July 03, 2020, 12:29:19 PM »
Trump needs to show that he is willing to maintain order, at the moment he is doing fuck all.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #495 on: July 03, 2020, 12:36:41 PM »
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #496 on: July 03, 2020, 12:42:12 PM »
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: July 03, 2020, 12:54:38 PM »
What happens if Trump loses?

Does that mean George Floyd will become the new leader?  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #498 on: July 03, 2020, 01:05:05 PM »

Does that mean George Floyd will become the new leader?  :D

He already is For Some Libturds & BLM 🙄

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #499 on: July 03, 2020, 01:12:38 PM »

Making a hero out of a lifelong, violent criminal/home invader....
What does that say about these people...