Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213273 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1450 on: March 30, 2012, 07:13:24 AM »
so what tha fuck are we talking about here...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1451 on: March 30, 2012, 07:14:21 AM »
Yes, on taxpayers dime.   Should have fed those animals to the lions. 

should zimmerman be found guilty, should he go to jail on the taxpayers dime... or should he be fed to the lions also?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: March 30, 2012, 07:15:11 AM »
Because it was black on white crime.

Thanks for bringing up a 5 year old case that's been solved ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1453 on: March 30, 2012, 07:16:37 AM »
should zimmerman be found guilty, should he go to jail on the taxpayers dime... or should he be fed to the lions also?

Huge difference here.   Zimmerman did not sadisdically torture Trayvon.  What he have here is an altercation and one person saying it was self defense and others calling it murder.  

Empanel a grand jury and let the process run its course.  By having obama and the race pimps poison the well on this, a fair trial will now likely never happen.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: March 30, 2012, 07:18:09 AM »
Huge difference here.   Zimmerman did not sadisdically torture Trayvon.  What he have here is an altercation and one person saying it was self defense and others calling it murder. 

Empanel a grand jury and let the process run its course.  By having obama and the race pimps poison the well on this, a fair trial will now likely never happen. 

Why do you hate black people. Did a black man rape your mom or something.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1455 on: March 30, 2012, 07:20:23 AM »
Huge difference here.   Zimmerman did not sadisdically torture Trayvon.  What he have here is an altercation and one person saying it was self defense and others calling it murder.  

Empanel a grand jury and let the process run its course.  By having obama and the race pimps poison the well on this, a fair trial will now likely never happen.  

So the taxpayer shit dosent apply here?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1456 on: March 30, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »

He should go to trial and let the jury decide, that is how it should be.  We don't need to start behaving like a third world dictatorship.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1457 on: March 30, 2012, 07:23:43 AM »
So the taxpayer shit dosent apply here?

Huh?  If GZ ever goes to jail - we have to pay for his nonsense.  Look - GZ sounds like an idiot, but being idiot does not equal murder.  

Like I said - instead of hyperventilating - lets get a grand jury, which I believe is happening, and let the facts come out all around.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1458 on: March 30, 2012, 07:24:48 AM »
What about , Shawn Allen Berry (still alive in jail)  Lawrence Russell Brewer (Was on death row on taxpayers dime for 13 years)  John William King (still alive in jail on tax payers dime).

Should they be fed to the lions like youre suggesting for these other killers?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1459 on: March 30, 2012, 07:25:40 AM »
He should go to trial and let the jury decide, that is how it should be.  We don't need to start behaving like a third world dictatorship.

I was trying to see how consistant this Lawyer 3333 was on his punishment recomendations

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1460 on: March 30, 2012, 07:28:11 AM »
I was trying to see how consistant this Lawyer 3333 was on his punishment recomendations

Ah, I see.  Carry on my Nubian brotha.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1461 on: March 30, 2012, 07:29:07 AM »
What about , Shawn Allen Berry (still alive in jail)  Lawrence Russell Brewer (Was on death row on taxpayers dime for 13 years)  John William King (still alive in jail on tax payers dime).

Bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: March 30, 2012, 07:29:37 AM »

I am not a huge fan of the death penalty BTW.  Emotionally I am in favor of vengence and retribution, but legally there are too many screw ups in the system to just cap people right after conviction.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1463 on: March 30, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »

I am not a huge fan of the death penalty BTW.  Emotionally I am in favor of vengence and retribution, but legally there are too many screw ups in the system to just cap people right after conviction.  

So...these guys on death row on the tax payer dime.. do you give them the same recomendation as you gave the kneegrows... who should be fed to lions?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: March 30, 2012, 07:33:19 AM »

You didn't answer the question. Why do you want black murderers to be fed to the animals? You think it's okay when white people kill?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: March 30, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »

So...these guys on death row on the tax payer dime.. do you give them the same recomendation as you gave the kneegrows... who should be fed to lions?

Sadistic killers who torture their victims like that story definately deserve the worst punishment imaginable.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1466 on: March 30, 2012, 07:45:58 AM »
Sadistic killers who torture their victims like that story definately deserve the worst punishment imaginable.   

What about the killers in the James Byrd Case.....are they Satistic killers that deserve to get eaten by animals?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: March 30, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »
What about the killers in the James Byrd Case.....are they Satistic killers that deserve to get eaten by animals?

Absolutely.   Toss them into the pot too. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1468 on: March 30, 2012, 07:53:29 AM »
Huh?  If GZ ever goes to jail - we have to pay for his nonsense.  Look - GZ sounds like an idiot, but being idiot does not equal murder.  

Like I said - instead of hyperventilating - lets get a grand jury, which I believe is happening, and let the facts come out all around.  

The grand jury is only coming about as a RESULT of public "hyperventilating".  ::) The more we hear about this story, the more it sounds like a good, old-fashioned cover up. Why you and your ilk keep posting years old stories in which the perpetrators have been apprehended and convicted. The parallel is non-existent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1469 on: March 30, 2012, 09:32:53 AM »
The grand jury is only coming about as a RESULT of public "hyperventilating".  ::) The more we hear about this story, the more it sounds like a good, old-fashioned cover up. Why you and your ilk keep posting years old stories in which the perpetrators have been apprehended and convicted. The parallel is non-existent.

and you know the state investigators are seeing things we are not.

for example - did zimmerman call daddy - who called his good friend the state attorney - who rushed down late on a sunday night to help him prep that testimonial?  Would love to see that phone trail - and i bet investigators are looking at that now. 

you talk about a breach of ethics!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1470 on: March 30, 2012, 10:06:25 AM »
Cover up? This is a latino/black issue.

The only reason this shit is in the media is because the creature that got shot was black, any other race and it gets nowhere near national news.
Trans Milkshake.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1471 on: March 30, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
and you know the state investigators are seeing things we are not.

for example - did zimmerman call daddy - who called his good friend the state attorney - who rushed down late on a sunday night to help him prep that testimonial?  Would love to see that phone trail - and i bet investigators are looking at that now. 

you talk about a breach of ethics!

Exactly. The mayor recently revealed that he overruled the police department, who wanted to keep the 911 tapes out of public view.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1472 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »
Exactly. The mayor recently revealed that he overruled the police department, who wanted to keep the 911 tapes out of public view.

of course the police wanted to keep those tapes out.  people would see that he was very angry and calling the victim a 'fcking a-hole' about a minute before he took his life.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: George Zimmerman's Former Judge Father Freed Him From Jail?
« Reply #1473 on: March 30, 2012, 12:21:02 PM »
And now all the other little Zimmerpiggies are coming out of the woodwork practising their professional lying skills.  I can never tell the difference between career criminals and the Police/Legal Profession!

u still talkin shit ? Total attention whore and probably closeted homo. When was the last time you hit some heavy weights ?!

all drugs - TPPIIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1474 on: March 30, 2012, 01:08:22 PM »
zimmerpig
a