Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213722 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: George Zimmerman's Former Judge Father Freed Him From Jail?
« Reply #1425 on: March 29, 2012, 10:39:56 PM »
"I was about to lose consciousness".

Tonight, Zimmerman's brother says Zimmerman had been "barely conscious" when he pulled the trigger.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032912-police-video-shows-george-zimmerman-following-trayvon-martin-shooting#ixzz1qZjRCRda

HAHAHAAHAH I guess they left that one out - had to go back on the news and make sure he included that oh-so-important consciousness claim.

Seriously guys, I listed the textbook shit he would claim to stay legal, and he's 4/4 on it now.  Unreal.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1426 on: March 29, 2012, 10:41:38 PM »
zimmerpig murderer bump
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1427 on: March 29, 2012, 10:44:57 PM »
zimmerpig murderer bump
How long before Southpark makes an episode :D Zimmerpig.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1428 on: March 29, 2012, 10:45:21 PM »
Every single thing zimmerpig says is a lie.  Everything. No Exceptions.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1429 on: March 29, 2012, 10:46:15 PM »
How long before Southpark makes an episode :D Zimmerpig.
Yes. I like it.
a

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1430 on: March 29, 2012, 10:48:40 PM »
Black people are sooooooooooooooooooooooo UGLY!

Getbig's most insecure white man.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1431 on: March 29, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »
Every single thing zimmerpig says is a lie.  Everything. No Exceptions.

And now all the other little Zimmerpiggies are coming out of the woodwork practising their professional lying skills.  I can never tell the difference between career criminals and the Police/Legal Profession!
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: March 29, 2012, 10:51:40 PM »
HIGHLY UNUSUAL for a state attorney to be involved in a shooting investigation on a sunday night...

From DU/MSNBC

On MSNBC this evening, Al Sharpton and Lawrence O'Donnell provided several remarkable revelations about the killing of Trayvon Martin.

First, it turns out that Zimmerman's dad, a retired Virginia judge, apparently belongs to the 1 percent. He now lives in an upscale town adjacent to the scene of the killing, Sanford Florida.

This family tie turns out to be the likely reason George Zimmerman was not arrested, even though lead homicide investigator Chris Serino (spelling?) submitted an affadavit concluding that Zimmerman should be charged with at least manslaughter.

On the Sunday night of the shooting, Chief of Police Bill Lee went to the scene of the shooting and apparently overruled his lead homicide investigator and prevented Zimmerman's arrest. The Chief apparently consulted State's Attorney Norman Wolfinger, who's running for re-election.

The Florida "Stand Your Ground" law turns investigations of shootings 180 degrees from what they are in other states. If a shooter claims "self-defense", the law prevents authorities from arresting him unless they have probable cause not to take the claim of self-defense at face value.

Thus quick consultation by the shooter with legal experts (such as Zimmerman's dad) can get him the "magic words" that will lead to going home with his firearm instead of going to the lockup where he belongs. .

Even if Zimmerman's dad did not talk to the Sanford Police Chief or the State's Attorney the night of Trayvon's death, they would have known that Zimmerman had a powerful and influential father.

My question is, what exactly was the relationship between Zimmerman's dad and the State's Attorney? For example, was he one of the sustaining donors to the States' attorney's re-election campaign? Wolfinger sure stepped in quickly the night of the shooting. This degree of involvement of a State's attorney in a homicide investigation is highly unusual.

The chief of police went to the murder scene on a Sunday night. Unusual.

The State Attorney was at the police station. More unusual.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: March 29, 2012, 10:55:14 PM »
1) I initially believed trayvon attacked zimmerman.

Now?  Now I dont know that.  Zimmer laid the defense for a shooting beforehand.  Zimmer lied about the events.  Claims he was beaten for "one minute straight" and sure didn't look like it.

if he lied about this, is he lying about being attacked first?   Did he try to tackle the kid, or take him down?  He lied about a lot of shit here, or 'exaggerated'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1434 on: March 29, 2012, 10:59:05 PM »
man who says he saw Trayvon Martin shot dead claims that the Florida teenager and his killer, George Zimmerman, were scuffling on the ground at the time with one on top of the other.

The first eyewitness account of the 17-year-old’s final moments emerged on Thursday night more than a month after the boy lost his life in an altercation with a neighbourhood watch leader in a gated community in Sanford.

The anonymous man said he reported to police details of what he saw on the evening of 26 February, which included watching the gunman walking away from the fight apparently uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman’s father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son’s nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man’s head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

“I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops,” he said in an interview broadcast on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

“I don’t know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
“After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

“It was dark. I can’t say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn’t appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead.”

The man said that before opening his window and looking out, he had heard angry voices outside. “There was a loud, predominant voice. I couldn’t hear the words but this is not a regular conversation,” he said. “This is someone aggressively yelling at someone.”

He said there was a lull but the argument resumed and that was when he decided to see what was going on.

“I’m thinking something horrible is happening. I heard the yell for help and another excruciating kind of a yell, it didn’t even sound like a yell, it sounded so painful,” he said.

The Sanford Police Department, which has been criticised for not arresting Zimmerman, 28, would not confirm the witness’s account, referring questions to the office of Florida state attorney Angela Corey, appointed last week to oversee the case.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1435 on: March 29, 2012, 11:12:02 PM »
zimmerpig is a murderer.
a

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #1436 on: March 29, 2012, 11:29:16 PM »
6 shot 1 dead in Chicago

Police said two gunmen with hooded sweatshirts entered the store and almost immediately opened fire. One of the shooters was using a TEC 9-type gun, police said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-6-wounded-in-gresham-shooting-20120329,0,4943899.story

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1437 on: March 29, 2012, 11:34:13 PM »
6 shot 1 dead in Chicago

Police said two gunmen with hooded sweatshirts entered the store and almost immediately opened fire. One of the shooters was using a TEC 9-type gun, police said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-6-wounded-in-gresham-shooting-20120329,0,4943899.story

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #1438 on: March 30, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »
1) I initially believed trayvon attacked zimmerman.

Now?  Now I dont know that.  Zimmer laid the defense for a shooting beforehand.  Zimmer lied about the events.  Claims he was beaten for "one minute straight" and sure didn't look like it.

if he lied about this, is he lying about being attacked first?   Did he try to tackle the kid, or take him down?  He lied about a lot of shit here, or 'exaggerated'.

What is Zimmerman supposed to say...and publicly at that? The same goes for Trayvon's family. Don't let the media fuc with your feelings. The media is what is causing all these problems.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1439 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:52 AM »
Its a cover up, I've been saying it. This goes higher then I thought it did. It keeps getting better.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1440 on: March 30, 2012, 03:08:31 AM »
AFL-CIO Executive VP: 'Conservative, right-wing policies' to blame for Trayvon Martin's death
The Daily Caller ^ | March 30, 2012 | Michelle Fields
Posted on March 30, 2012 2:02:52 AM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

AFL-CIO Executive Vice President Arlene Holt Baker told The Daily Caller that it is “conservative, right-wing policies that are to blame” for Trayvon Martin‘s death.

Martin was a black teenager shot and killed by an Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer. The shooting, and the police department’s decision to not arrest the suspect, George Zimmerman, has caused an uproar in Florida and across the country.

“The same folks who want to kill workers’ rights in the work place are the same folks who want to kill voters’ votes … and now they are literally supporting legislation that is literally killing our children.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1441 on: March 30, 2012, 04:06:52 AM »
AFL-CIO Executive VP: 'Conservative, right-wing policies' to blame for Trayvon Martin's death
The Daily Caller ^ | March 30, 2012 | Michelle Fields
Posted on March 30, 2012 2:02:52 AM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

AFL-CIO Executive Vice President Arlene Holt Baker told The Daily Caller that it is “conservative, right-wing policies that are to blame” for Trayvon Martin‘s death.

Martin was a black teenager shot and killed by an Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer. The shooting, and the police department’s decision to not arrest the suspect, George Zimmerman, has caused an uproar in Florida and across the country.

“The same folks who want to kill workers’ rights in the work place are the same folks who want to kill voters’ votes … and now they are literally supporting legislation that is literally killing our children.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

I would've expected this to come from the NAACP first, but I can't say that I'm entirely surprised that it was these scumbags.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: March 30, 2012, 06:30:36 AM »
"he was about to be disarmed" - his brother last night.  This just gets better and better.  textbook bullshit from them.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1443 on: March 30, 2012, 06:35:10 AM »
FUCKING THANK YOU!! I pointed that shit out like 40 posts ago.

by that logic, zimmerman was completely right in what he did. some black punk loitering around in the middle of the night is obviously up to no good. fuck the law! shoot his black ass on the spot.  ::)

A head bashing would require bandages on the night of the injury. If this mans head was bashed in the concrete enough to break the skin... his head would have been cleaned and bandged atleast for the 1st night.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1444 on: March 30, 2012, 06:42:12 AM »

Wheres the outrage?  Where is the race baiting bullshit here?   Where are the marches and deminstrations?  Why dont people get sick and stop allowing popular black culture to use race baiting and class warfare to incite violence on whites?  

It is part of the historical narrative of both blacks and native americans that america is a bad place that has wronged them.  I am sick and tired of this shit.  We shouldnt tolerate this from these people anymore.  America is one of the only country not to destroy subversive groups within its society.  But we are one of the only nations in history that tolerates these groups and allows them to speak there anti american and anti white propoganda.  

Who is this?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: March 30, 2012, 07:07:53 AM »
are the kneegrows in Jail?

They should have been hung off a tree and gutted like deer. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1447 on: March 30, 2012, 07:08:59 AM »
are the kneegrows in jail?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: March 30, 2012, 07:11:34 AM »
are the kneegrows in jail?

Yes, on taxpayers dime.   Should have fed those animals to the lions. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »
That case been solved. The people are in jail.