Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216332 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1475 on: July 09, 2013, 07:26:51 PM »
famed forensic pathologist testified today that this was not a complicated case.

He testified that the evidence shown through trayvons clothes and body are completely in line with zimmermans story.

Trayvons clothes were not against his skin when the shot was fired....

if he was on bottom they would have been, the fact the gun was against the hoodie but the hoodie was not against trayvons clothes is what would be expected if what zimmerman said happend, happend.

go ahead jack, chase your tail a little more

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1476 on: July 09, 2013, 07:30:47 PM »
famed forensic pathologist testified today that this was not a complicated case.

He testified that the evidence shown through trayvons clothes and body are completely in line with zimmermans story.

Trayvons clothes were not against his skin when the shot was fired....

if he was on bottom they would have been, the fact the gun was against the hoodie but the hoodie was not against trayvons clothes is what would be expected if what zimmerman said happend, happend.

go ahead jack, chase your tail a little more

Could be possible that Trayvon was pulling back to get away from Zimmerman.  Its obvious from the whole thing that there was a struggle and punches were thrown....however witness are giving different accounts as to who was on top at the time....and the witness have no stake whatsoever in the case.  Its still a null subject
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: July 09, 2013, 07:35:41 PM »
Could be possible that Trayvon was pulling back to get away from Zimmerman.  Its obvious from the whole thing that there was a struggle and punches were thrown....however witness are giving different accounts as to who was on top at the time....and the witness have no stake whatsoever in the case.  Its still a null subject
only one eye witness to this event there, and he said it was zimmerman on bottom and tryavon on top....

dont know what other witnesses you have but they werent eye witnesses.

if trayvon was pulling back his shirt and hoodie would have been touching his body...even if you dream up some hypothetical situation where it could be possible.

Zimmermans account of the story aligns perfectly with the evidence in this regard...sorry thats reasonable doubt.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1478 on: July 09, 2013, 07:47:27 PM »
Exactly, so far more than a reasonable doubt exists. As far as the letter of the law is concerned, Zimmerman SHOULD walk. Everything you've been saying is BS to justify your personal feelings about the man.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1479 on: July 09, 2013, 07:59:48 PM »
Exactly, so far more than a reasonable doubt exists. As far as the letter of the law is concerned, Zimmerman SHOULD walk. Everything you've been saying is BS to justify your personal feelings about the man.

No, he should be charged with 2nd degree murder.  It was a non-premeditated killing resulting from the assault of a victim.  There's more than enough evidence to show that Zimmerman attempted to apprehend Trayvon and shot him as a result.....and that's what I believe happenned.  Zimmerman thought that he was robbing houses and went to apprehend him.....the key evidence was when he said to the dispatcher..."these assholes always get away"

Zimmerman fucked up....he thought that Trayvon was a criminal and he was wrong.  His poor judgement and reaction caused the death of Trayvon.  Its 2nd degree murder as well as the federal offense of violation of civil rights...which is what the feds will bust him for.   
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1480 on: July 09, 2013, 08:03:26 PM »

No, he should be charged with 2nd degree murder.  It was a non-premeditated killing resulting from the assault of a victim.  There's more than enough evidence to show that Zimmerman attempted to apprehend Trayvon and shot him as a result.....and that's what I believe happenned.  Zimmerman thought that he was robbing houses and went to apprehend him.....the key evidence was when he said to the dispatcher..."these assholes always get away"

Zimmerman fucked up....he thought that Trayvon was a criminal and he was wrong.  His poor judgement and reaction caused the death of Trayvon.  Its 2nd degree murder as well as the federal offense of violation of civil rights...which is what the feds will bust him for.  
Lol, in what fucking world do you operate in? Jesus Christ, you have absolutely zero touch with reality brah. Between this and your bullshit about airsoft guns, there are literally dozens of other examples of you being completely and utterly delusional and completely out of touch with the reality about yourself and the world around you.

Hell, you don't even seem to be able to wrap your head around what the prosecution has to PROVE to convict Zimmerman of Murder 2, which has literally been spelled out by dozens of articles written by legitimate experts of law that have been posted all over this site. Yet, you've already convinced yourself he's guilty of a crime that you don't even understand.

Have you ever been tested for mental illness? I'm pretty sure they have meds for people that operate in such a fantasy land....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: July 09, 2013, 08:03:43 PM »
who was more believable?

Dr. "I dont remember anything, I have no facts" Bao or the defenses famed forensic pathologist

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: July 09, 2013, 08:04:52 PM »
Lol, it what fucking world do you operate in? Jesus Christ, you have absolutely zero touch with reality brah. Between this and your bullshit about airsoft guns, their are literally dozens of other examples of you being completely and utterly delusional and completely out of touch with the reality about yourself and the world around you.

Have you ever been tested for mental illness? I'm pretty sure they have meds for people that operate in such a fantasy land....
hahah have you seen some of his competitions pictures?

all they are missing is a white safety helment....lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1483 on: July 09, 2013, 08:06:27 PM »

No, he should be charged with 2nd degree murder.  It was a non-premeditated killing resulting from the assault of a victim.  There's more than enough evidence to show that Zimmerman attempted to apprehend Trayvon and shot him as a result.....and that's what I believe happenned.  Zimmerman thought that he was robbing houses and went to apprehend him.....the key evidence was when he said to the dispatcher..."these assholes always get away"

Zimmerman fucked up....he thought that Trayvon was a criminal and he was wrong.  His poor judgement and reaction caused the death of Trayvon.  Its 2nd degree murder as well as the federal offense of violation of civil rights...which is what the feds will bust him for.   

not if Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation moron 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1485 on: July 09, 2013, 09:03:44 PM »
THE JUDGE is the person who will offer manslaughter and gun charges to the jury.   And she certainly will.

Now, they will FIRST look at the 2nd degree murder charge
Then, if not guilty, they move to the lesser charges.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: July 09, 2013, 09:07:13 PM »
THE JUDGE is the person who will offer manslaughter and gun charges to the jury.   And she certainly will.

Now, they will FIRST look at the 2nd degree murder charge
Then, if not guilty, they move to the lesser charges.
heard the prosecution has to ask for it.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1487 on: July 09, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »
The evidence at trial showed he killed an unarmed teenager in self-defense.  That's not a crime.

I'd hesitate to say that's what the evidence showed - it may have pointed in that direction, but I don't know that I'd go so far as to say that it unequivocally pointed in that direction. And even if you think it did, that means nothing; the only people whose opinion matters are the people who will evaluate the facts presented at trial: the jurors.

Martin committed a crime by assaulting Zimmerman.  Zimmerman did call the cops and attempted to let them do their job, but Martin wouldn't let that happen.  That's what the evidence at trial has shown.

I don't disagree in principle, but I think you're going too far the other way. After all, the "stand your ground" law cuts both ways. Martin could have been legitimately afraid his life was in danger and decided to stand his ground by attacking.

Someone made a good point the other day that had Martin not died, he could have been charged with a crime for assaulting Zimmerman.

Perhaps he could have, but it's unlikely. But even if he had, please see above. I'm curious to hear what you think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: July 09, 2013, 09:21:01 PM »
heard the prosecution has to ask for it.

its weird to me that we don't have a clear & definite explanation of how it works in Florida.   Maybe we're just getting ahead of ourselves.  Sounds like it's a done deal that it'll be asked for and granted now? 

I didn't know it was an option - in this case, the defense sure can't be happy if it is an option. 

And nancy grace said there may be gun charges too?   ???

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #1489 on: July 09, 2013, 09:29:36 PM »
I'd hesitate to say that's what the evidence showed - it may have pointed in that direction, but I don't know that I'd go so far as to say that it unequivocally pointed in that direction. And even if you think it did, that means nothing; the only people whose opinion matters are the people who will evaluate the facts presented at trial: the jurors.

I don't disagree in principle, but I think you're going too far the other way. After all, the "stand your ground" law cuts both ways. Martin could have been legitimately afraid his life was in danger and decided to stand his ground by attacking.

Perhaps he could have, but it's unlikely. But even if he had, please see above. I'm curious to hear what you think.

It is becoming apparent that you are nothing more than a blowhard with a stupid avatar. First you argued that inconclusive DNA evidence trumps eye witness testimony, Zimmermans injuries and the testimony of the police. Now, the forensics presented at the trial don't tell the story you like, so now that's basically become irrelevant also. According to you, the only thing that matters is what the jury thinks.  ::)

Bravo. The only thing that matters in any murder trial is what the jury thinks. You could have saved the board some bandwith and called it a day by simply responding that you want Zimmerman to be convicted of murder at all costs-- facts be damned.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: July 09, 2013, 09:41:14 PM »
its weird to me that we don't have a clear & definite explanation of how it works in Florida.   Maybe we're just getting ahead of ourselves.  Sounds like it's a done deal that it'll be asked for and granted now? 

I didn't know it was an option - in this case, the defense sure can't be happy if it is an option. 

And nancy grace said there may be gun charges too?   ???
yea I heard something about punishment being greater b/c a gun was involved...so if he is convicted of manslaughter the punishment could be steeper b/c of a gun.

Im sure if its an option the prosecution will ask for it just like the defense asked for acquital. I honestly dont know if they convict him of that, havent paid much attention but the prosecution doesnt seem to have a supposed scenario to where zimmerman started the confrontation.

All they are saying is its a possibility, if its a possibility he did its a possibility he didnt...thats reasonable doubt

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1491 on: July 10, 2013, 12:00:20 AM »
It is becoming apparent that you are nothing more than a blowhard with a stupid avatar.

What is, also, becoming apparent is that your reading comprehension is somewhere between "READING? BWHA... WHAT'S THAT?" and "I HAVE PUTRID FECES WHERE OTHER HAVE A BRAIN. I CAN'T READ AT ALL!". Excellent skill in judging avatars though! ;)

First you argued that inconclusive DNA evidence trumps eye witness testimony, Zimmermans injuries and the testimony of the police.

Except, well, that's not what I argued in my posts about the DNA evidence or here for that matter. I'm really not sure if you are just a dishonest prick or just plain fucking stupid. Let's just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are neither, but just suffered some sort of mini-meltdown while you were typing you response. In which case my response is:

I argued that the evidence presented about the lack of DNA can't be summarily dismissed; fights as brutal as what we are led to believe occurred invariably result in a lot of forensic evidence left on the attacker and the victim. I also argued that eyewitnesses - even under ideal circumstances - aren't always reliable and that even their best, most honest recollection can be severely flawed.

Now tell me... which of these positions do you suggest is wrong or inaccurate?

On to the more general topic of the evidence presented, I think that the evidence suggests that Zimmerman shot and killed Martin after an altercation in which Zimmerman was very likely afraid for his life - regardless of whether that fear was rational. I believe that both of them were responsible for escalating the situation but that Zimmerman stupidly started it. I don't think he deserves jail or to be convicted of murder or even manslaughter for being stupid however.

As far as I'm concerned, the prosecution didn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt - and that means a walk in my book. But as I said, I'm not empaneled.

Now, the forensics presented at the trial don't tell the story you like, so now that's basically become irrelevant also.

First of all, there's no "story I like." I have no particular interest in the outcome of the case, nor do I really care one way or another. As far as I'm concerned, Zimmerman was stupid to pursue someone he thought might be out looking for trouble and the Martin kid was stupid for not rushing home or calling the Police on his phone upon realizing that someone was after him. Both made stupid decisions that night, and when you put that much stupid together bad shit tends to happen.

But who am I to try and school you on what stupid people do? It is a topic on which you are, undoubtedly, an expert.

Bravo. The only thing that matters in any murder trial is what the jury thinks. You could have saved the board some bandwith and called it a day by simply responding that you want Zimmerman to be convicted of murder at all costs-- facts be damned.

Except,  you know... I don't. That you think I do is irrelevant. And please note, I use the term "think" loosely.

But if you want to save the board bandwidth then how about you quit posting? Besides reducing bandwidth usage, you'd also help raise the average IQ on here by at least half a dozen points. Two birds with one stone and all that jazz.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1492 on: July 10, 2013, 05:08:18 AM »
is that the same witness who was near deaf and pining on and on about how beautiful it was in san antonio?  he seemed senile.  that was the dude on this morning at 10.  not sure if same guy, didn't watch today.

He is more credible than jabba the hutt.

That "senile" man is considered to be one of the top three forensic pathologists in this nation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: July 10, 2013, 05:21:22 AM »
He is more credible than jabba the hutt.

That "senile" man is considered to be one of the top three forensic pathologists in this nation.

i didnt hate on his credentials.

I do think a dude with similiar credentials and 10 years younger would leave a better impression on the jury.  I mean, waxing philosophical about the beauty of San Antonio surely was NOT in the script lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1494 on: July 10, 2013, 05:22:28 AM »

I do think a dude with similiar credentials and 10 years younger would leave a better impression on the jury.  I mean, waxing philosophical about the beauty of San Antonio surely was NOT in the script lol.

Bottom line is that the entire hoax of case you and Obama and msnbc created has crumbled. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1495 on: July 10, 2013, 06:11:10 AM »

So what if he made remarks about San Antonio.

His testimony was more detailed and had more clarity THAN most of the witnesses put on the stand by the prosecution. Certainly more understandable than the disorganized Dr. Bao. Bao is a lot younger yet he looked like an idiot on the stand.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1496 on: July 10, 2013, 06:20:48 AM »
Judge decided to not allow Trayvon's texts.

If Zimm is convicted, could he used that decision as ground for an appeal?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: July 10, 2013, 02:54:02 PM »

You indicated earlier that you have not been following the case, so how do you know what the evidence showed? 

My opinion means something to me.  It obviously means nothing to the jury.  But thanks for pointing out the obvious.  I’ve been saying for weeks I have no idea what the jury will do.  Still don’t. 

Zimmerman isn’t using “stand your ground” as a defense, but you’d know that if you were actually following the case. 

Yes, it makes sense to me Martin could have been charged with a crime, because the evidence shows he beat the crap out of Zimmerman. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: July 10, 2013, 02:57:14 PM »
The use of force expert was excellent.  Further proof that Zimmerman acted in self-defense. 

Missed Zimmerman’s father, but I don’t think the family members on either side should be given much weight when it comes to identifying the voice yelling for help. 

Looks like they did not introduce evidence of Martin’s marijuana use?  Interesting decision, especially after fighting so hard to get it in. 

Closing arguments tomorrow?

Riots on Friday?  (Joking.  Archer that was for you.)   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1499 on: July 10, 2013, 03:16:56 PM »
The use of force expert was excellent.  Further proof that Zimmerman acted in self-defense. 

Missed Zimmerman’s father, but I don’t think the family members on either side should be given much weight when it comes to identifying the voice yelling for help. 

Looks like they did not introduce evidence of Martin’s marijuana use?  Interesting decision, especially after fighting so hard to get it in. 

Closing arguments tomorrow?

Riots on Friday?  (Joking.  Archer that was for you.)   

Hell yeah.  I am ready for this shit.  I got my map of places to hit already planned out.  And even borrowed my neighbors handicap sticker so I can park up close and won't have to spend a lot of time running back and forth the car.  Not that I expect a lot of other fellow looters out.  The approaching tropical storm will keep the blaques inside.  And my stores to hit are not on the bus line.