Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213262 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #1075 on: March 28, 2012, 09:39:35 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1076 on: March 28, 2012, 09:41:33 PM »
LOL! love that video.
a

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1077 on: March 28, 2012, 10:00:03 PM »
Coach gets paid to train black people. I doubt he would go near a black person if no money was involved.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1078 on: March 28, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »
Police helping Zimmerman, protecting him?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Who would win in a fight?
« Reply #1079 on: March 28, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »
The Coach or Zimmerman?  Both are 5'2 250lbs... Discuss...  ;D

Uh what Zimmerman is shorter than that as you can see here on this pic

The policeman walking behind him is 4'8"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: March 28, 2012, 10:04:06 PM »
I am more shocked at the showing zimmermans old picture, when in fact he has a shaven head .....skinhead? Or just another Vato Hispanic gangmember?

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: New pics of Arnold & maid having sex
« Reply #1081 on: March 28, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »
No reason debating. This crackpot is innocent as O.J. Simpson. He got busted with his hand in the cookie jar.

He should be smiling Mexican style already.

First, he should be beaten to the brink of death before execution in a public square.

What's taking so long?

Is he in protective custody?  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1082 on: March 28, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »
Can someone please start a whole other thread on this story. I am not exactly sure whats going on!  :) :)
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: March 28, 2012, 10:07:36 PM »
Coach gets paid to train black people. I doubt he would go near a black person if no money was involved.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1084 on: March 28, 2012, 10:18:07 PM »
guys look at the vid from 1:07 on, he CLEARLY has some kind of bruise on the top-back of his head. i'm not saying it's not possible that he embellished the story but the video is shit quality, the logo covers his head up most of the time and you don't even have sound.

i don't have a horse in this race but this is hardly conclusive evidence. besides they probably would have cleaned him up on the spot, they can't just throw bleeding guys in the back of a police car it's a sanitary issue.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #1085 on: March 28, 2012, 10:33:38 PM »
Were the charges dropped because the victim didnt show up to court?  Dont make accusarions unless you kniw the story.  Here in america, if the person npressing charges on you doesnt sho up.  The case gets dropped.  Not in all cases but most.  So, if this is what happened in this particular assault and weapons charge, it is not a poluce consiracy at work. Or nepatism. It is the justice system at wirk.  Homeless guy is actaully a high risk not to show up on court date.  Also you can offer them money not to show up.  No police conspiracy ncessary. Oh, and your theory would require the state attorney to risk his/ her career and freedom to help this kid out. Sorry, thats bullshit.  So, find out the particulars of the case or stfu
How people defend these professional thugs is beyond me,

the same Policemans son is the same person who three years earlier he got drunk at a keg party in a pasture near Osteen and opened fire with a rifle on an SUV with three men inside.

One of the men was wounded in the chest from a bullet that passed within one inch of his heart, according to the incident report.

One of the partygoers told a deputy, "Collison bragged all night that his father was Sanford law enforcement and that he could blow anyone's head off and get away with it," according to the incident report.

Collison is the son of Lt. Chris Collison, who is assigned to the Sanford Police Department's patrol division.

Collison told police the night of the attack that he was at the Wet Spot, a bar on Park Avenue, when he was jumped by a white man inside and was hit in the head. Collison said he then stepped outside and punched someone.

That was Ware, who is black. Ware had not been inside the bar and didn't hit anyone, Hargrett said.

Officer Samuel McNeil wrote in his report that he did not arrest the lieutenant's son because Ware gave no sworn written statement and that Collison and his friend, Eric Lassady, who was also involved in the bar fight, gave conflicting accounts.

Collison was also charged in Volusia County with killing a deer outside hunting season

Man, that whole department stinks to high heaven!
V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: March 28, 2012, 10:34:14 PM »
OK, let's assume his wounds were cleaned, what about his clothes?

Or maybe they took him to the Macy's on the way back to the police station for a new change of clothes, genius.  ::)

That sounds about as viable as any of the other little shitty theories you have been tossing out there.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1087 on: March 28, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »
OK, let's assume his wounds were cleaned, what about his clothes?

dude i don't fucking know, maybe they let him change clothes. you never watch cops? they're pretty nice to you as long as you cooperate.

i'm just saying jumping to conclusions at this point is stupid. eventually somebody from the police department will HAVE to comment on the video and offer an explanation.

even if it IS some giant conspiracy which i doubt, it certainly wouldn't be the first time the justice system failed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: March 28, 2012, 10:50:18 PM »
Sanford police Force - god luv em

In 2010, a Florida Department of Law Enforcement report noted that Sanford police Officer Christopher McClendon had misused his official position by helping a car dealer recover cars from delinquent customers in exchange for having his own car payments forgiven

In February 2010, press reports indicated one officer was fired, and another, Ned Golden, Junior, was suspended for two weeks after sending sexist and racist text messages on a department computer.

In January, 2011, the same Officer Ned Golden, Junior was assigned to retraining after approaching a car of people at a gas station with a drawn gun. Officer Golden grabbed the car when it pulled away. He then claimed the driver of the car tried to kill him by driving away while he held onto the car.[11] No charges were filed in the case. In August 2011, after an investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Golden was fired. The state report recommended he be charged with filing a false police report, official misconduct and assault with a deadly weapon. [12] No charges were filed by the State Attorney's Office.[13]

Officer Golden is the son of the head of the local police union
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: March 28, 2012, 10:57:06 PM »
dude i don't fucking know, maybe they let him change clothes. you never watch cops? they're pretty nice to you as long as you cooperate.

i'm just saying jumping to conclusions at this point is stupid. eventually somebody from the police department will HAVE to comment on the video and offer an explanation.

even if it IS some giant conspiracy which i doubt, it certainly wouldn't be the first time the justice system failed.

Not true... They are not allowed to contaminate evidence... This isn't cops and a routine drunk wife beater, this was a homicide ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #1090 on: March 28, 2012, 11:01:10 PM »
Were the charges dropped because the victim didnt show up to court?  Dont make accusarions unless you kniw the story.  Here in america, if the person npressing charges on you doesnt sho up.  The case gets dropped.  Not in all cases but most.  So, if this is what happened in this particular assault and weapons charge, it is not a poluce consiracy at work. Or nepatism. It is the justice system at wirk.  Homeless guy is actaully a high risk not to show up on court date.  Also you can offer them money not to show up.  No police conspiracy ncessary. Oh, and your theory would require the state attorney to risk his/ her career and freedom to help this kid out. Sorry, thats bullshit.  So, find out the particulars of the case or stfu
Actually, Collison (the Policemans son) eventually pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and was sentenced to probation. it was caught on film you idiot - so maybe you should do a little fact finding before you post misleading dribble!

It took a month for Collison, the son of a police lieutenant, to be arrested and charged in 2010 with battery, even though the attack was captured on video

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: March 28, 2012, 11:02:42 PM »
Actually I've been going off facts only. Its the guys defending Zimmerman who have all the theories...

hahahaha....So more than 24 hours after this video has been released and not one single major media outlet, district attorney or law enforcement agent has made a move to force an arrest on Zimmerman as a result of the "evidence" but hey, rest assured everyone because "cross-of-iron" from getbig.com has "cracked the case" from the convenience of his basement all with the help of a low quality Surveillance camera.

Now that you have gathered enough evidence to put the cold hearted murderer Zimmerman behind bars for life tonight I assume tomorrow will have you be solving the centuries old mystery of the Lost Colony of Roanoke or perhaps Noah's Ark?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1092 on: March 28, 2012, 11:03:53 PM »
Not true... They are not allowed to contaminate evidence... This isn't cops and a routine drunk wife beater, this was a homicide ...

maybe so i'm just saying there's a lot of details being left out, i only skimmed the wiki article but it said that the other homeowners credited him as useful in stopping crimes previously, and also he placed many calls so the police probably knew who he was

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1093 on: March 28, 2012, 11:07:30 PM »
hahahaha....So more than 24 hours after this video has been released and not one single major media outlet, district attorney or law enforcement agent has made a move to force an arrest on Zimmerman as a result of the "evidence" but hey, rest assured everyone because "cross-of-iron" from getbig.com has "cracked the case" from the convenience of his basement all with the help of a low quality Surveillance camera.

Now that you have gathered enough evidence to put the cold hearted murderer Zimmerman behind bars for life tonight I assume tomorrow will have you be solving the centuries old mystery of the Lost Colony of Roanoke or perhaps Noah's Ark?

seriously, this. the police typically move slow in these types of cases it will probably be days before we hear the full story. these forum gumshoes have it all solved tho. if the right people REALLY want this to get covered up, it will get covered up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: March 28, 2012, 11:08:23 PM »
The Stanford Cheif of police stepped down on his own because of this case.... he probably knows his balls will be in the grinder once internal affairs gets started on that police station

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1095 on: March 28, 2012, 11:16:01 PM »
No bruises, no blood.   He claims he was punched in the nose hard enough to be knocked to ground - then had his head smashed against sidewalk repeatedly.

I bet they wrestled and he just opened up shooting.  lied about "he looks like he is on drugs.   Lied about "something in his waistband that he just pulled out"  And now may hae lied about "he punched me in the nose and smashed my head on pavement over and over".

How mnay lies does he have to tell before they charge his ass?

Newly released video of George Zimmerman at the Sanford Police Department the night he shot Trayvon Martin to death show the neighborhood watch volunteer without blood on his clothing or bruises on his face or head. His clean-shaven picture seems to contrast with the violent beating he told police he endured at the hands of Martin, 17, who Zimmerman said attacked him from behind.

The video, obtained by ABC News, appears inconsistent with Zimmerman’s recently leaked statement to police that he was in a death struggle with Martin before Zimmerman shot him in the chest in self-defense. Zimmerman told investigators that Martin jumped him from behind, punched him in the nose and pounded his head into a sidewalk, according to a police report first described by the Orlando Sentinal.

In the video, apparently taken by surveillance cameras outside and inside the police station, Zimmerman’s face and head are clearly visible and show no injuries consistent with the kind of fight Zimmerman's statement described.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: March 28, 2012, 11:18:00 PM »
Whos that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: March 28, 2012, 11:20:32 PM »
HA HA Sanford Police

Mission Statement

It is the mission of the Sanford Police Department to enhance the quality of life in our city by working in partnership with the community, within the framework of the constitution, to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear, and provide a safe environment.

Vision

The Sanford Police Department in partnership with the community is committed to providing and maintaining a highly motivated, professional police agency thereby making our neighborhoods safe to all.

Values
Honesty and integrity in personal and professional relationships.
Respect for the worth and dignity of persons, freedoms and property.
Moral conviction to excellence in service through tolerance and hard work.
Positive enthusiasm, recognizing and welcoming creativity and warranted change.
Faith and support of the constitution and the laws associated with our chosen profession.
Courage to officiate duties regardless of ridicule, scorn or danger.

send Bill your best wishes : Bill.Lee@sanfordfl.gov

Bill Lee
Chief of Police

407.688.5070 - Office
407.688.5071 - Fax
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: March 28, 2012, 11:23:57 PM »
Sanford and his son trayvon in happier times

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1099 on: March 28, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »

Haha, dude, he's done. If Zimmerman walks I will post a video apology to all the closet racists I've offended.