Author Topic: Dexter Jackson: Big Pimpin!  (Read 13875 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Dexter Jackson: Big Pimpin!
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2006, 07:17:39 AM »
black guys i know DO NOT want a black girl ("black bitch"). this comes from their mouths so dont start with the racial shit.

That is because "we" got issues with one another (man-woman) instead working the ish out, like with with  siminars or talking to one another, and getting to understand each other, there is this thinking that some trifling white chick (have you seen the girls most black men are with-- :-X, who are into rap music, and black men are "sooo dangerous") will solve problems.

Altough you try dating some girl with an attitude like a rabid pit bull, you might swtich up too..

Kinda weird how back in the 70-80's, it was my "brotha", and my "sista", now its my "N----", and my "Bitch",  going backwards in my opinion.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2006, 09:03:30 AM »

This pic single-handedly shows why The Blockhead has such "issues" when it comes to Cormier. This thread shows Blockhead is yet another white guy with a hangup about black men who date white women. Insecurity issues...small penis envy...straight up racism...who knows. All I know as a guy without racial hangups is that who people choose to date and/or fall in love with is none of my fawking business. Nobody has a gun to the other person's head to force them to be together. It's their choice.

Dexter's wife definitely isn't "white", by the way. Not that it matters. But I am fairly certain she is a latina.
I wouldnt say I am insecure, all white guyshave small schlicks compared to 'da bruthas' and I may be a little bit racist but everybody is to one degree or another. I just LOVE pointing out and have fun laughing at sterotypes. You cant tell me Cormier doesnt have racial hangups...n--ga pleeeasseee! he blams 'The Man' for all his woes in life. Dont give me that siht about how who falls in love with who it aint even that kind of party. Guys like Cormier and Dex who ooze sterotypes out of their pores...choose white bitches because it is their way of saying 'Ah Ha look at me what are you gonna do about it' to white america. 'In love with' my scar tissued ass!

Sterotypes come from somewhere...spare the bleeding heart liberal drug-store psychology nonsense for someone who will play that card with you.
?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »
when night time roles around you two are probably getting a good night kiss from your mama's and jacking off to thoughts of whoever was on the cover of m&F magazine

sounds like some ghetto superstar gave you HIV and you're bitter about it.  how unfortunate.
its comin today

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2006, 12:05:06 PM »
every time i see dexter for some reason i think of the ninja turtles................w hy?

discuss...........

ROFLLLLLLLLLL
omg me too maybe he is a ninja turtle?!?!?

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2006, 03:40:44 AM »

sounds like some ghetto superstar gave you HIV and you're bitter about it.  how unfortunate.

That was a great comeback, I hope you didn't stay up too late coming up with that winner!! Ghetto superstar giving me HIV !!!!!! Priceless  lol

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2006, 05:35:46 AM »
Marrying a fkn WHITE BITCH...why am I NOT SUPRISED????????? WHY????

This is the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. He's probably doing it because black girls smell.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2006, 06:48:59 AM »
This is the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. He's probably doing it because black girls smell.
How dare you talk about my sisters like that!!  >:(
Everybody knows that we date white girls because they suck your dick like it's the last one on earth ;D

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2006, 07:16:38 AM »
How dare you talk about my sisters like that!!  >:(
Everybody knows that we date white girls because they suck your dick like it's the last one on earth ;D

That's weird...cuz I know that the best wax jobs I have ever recieved are always from a black girls...there should be a case study done on this!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »

I concur! I never been w/ a straight up 'sista'...just a couple mullato girlz...

The couple bruthaz I know who try to date white bitches or spanish girls...tell me they'd rather because they are cleaner and more hygenic.

There is nothing wrong w/ white bitches who scuk a dcik like its the last one on earth...its a beautiful thing.

?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2006, 10:22:46 AM »
I concur! I never been w/ a straight up 'sista'...just a couple mullato girlz...

The couple bruthaz I know who try to date white bitches or spanish girls...tell me they'd rather because they are cleaner and more hygenic.

There is nothing wrong w/ white bitches who scuk a dcik like its the last one on earth...its a beautiful thing.

aint nothing wrong with a bitch with a big ass/titties. white bitches got their specialties and so does the black ones too. I have seen white bitches with asses that beg for a black dcik
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2006, 11:10:48 AM »

Tru...Tru...

There's this white bitch at my work who works in the Art Department. Everytime she walks by I think to myself...'Ooh, she got a fat ass! OOOH she got a FAT ASS!!!'

She by no means is fat or overweight...not even in the least. She is just packin major junk in that trunk. She asked me not too long ago about some dieting advice and how she wanted to lose 10lbs...I actually got a little bit nervous because I fear'd she might lose that ass...knowwhatImsayin? I gave her wrong advice on purpose to keep that big ol' thing right where it is.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2006, 11:19:55 AM »
Tru...Tru...

There's this white bitch at my work who works in the Art Department. Everytime she walks by I think to myself...'Ooh, she got a fat ass! OOOH she got a FAT ASS!!!'

She by no means is fat or overweight...not even in the least. She is just packin major junk in that trunk. She asked me not too long ago about some dieting advice and how she wanted to lose 10lbs...I actually got a little bit nervous because I fear'd she might lose that ass...knowwhatImsayin? I gave her wrong advice on purpose to keep that big ol' thing right where it is.

good advice. There is this white hoe two cubicles from me. She has a tiny waist and an ass like the bitch from the OUTKAST VIDEO" '' I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE". she  said  she only go out with N..ggas, and that a lot of black bitches be hattin' on her ass. I told her you're right, with an ass like that, I'll go on you MR MARCUS STYLE..LOL
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2006, 11:56:41 AM »

Yea see sistas be all TRIPPIN when they see a white ho w/ a brutha. Its funny cuz brithas dont tend to be like that. I used to date this one girl who was half black...andhalf mexican youknowwhatImsayin? She had the phattest ASS! When she was struttin out and about with TheBlockHead...it was always 'sistas' who gave us dirty side-eye looks. Bruthas always seemed to give me the thumbs up and nod in approval to me. Sistas and women in general are always tripping...I hate trifilin ass ho's. All catty and all hatin on other women...ALL women hate other women. Thats a fact! NO woman on earth has any girlfriends...they are ALL mortal enemies to one another. 
?

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2006, 12:01:24 PM »

Play on, Playboy!

who's that dude behind him in the first photo?  lol...
i

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2006, 12:04:45 PM »

Know how Snoop's has a 'spiritual advisor' in The Bishop Don Magic Juan? Dexter also has one...

He needed the pimp's blessing...looks like the pimp 'King James'.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »
Know how Snoop's has a 'spiritual advisor' in The Bishop Don Magic Juan? Dexter also has one...

He needed the pimp's blessing...looks like the pimp 'King James'.

yeah, that's why his eyes are close. his ass is getting blessed
Get Big, or Die Trying

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »

actually thats mario van peebles

its comin today

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2006, 01:46:38 PM »

That is the dude from the Mortal Kombat video game.  Rayden is his name.  Watch out he is a racist who shoots lightening out his eyes.

I think we are all a little too hung up on who dates what or who: black, white, latino, gay.  We are spending a lot of our time worrying about other people's business when the truth is we don't really know why.

You can say love or you can because they're white and you may be correct on both accounts.  Or not.

This is why genocide should be made legal.  We could eliminate all the variables.