Author Topic: How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?  (Read 13957 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?
« on: April 04, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »
Squad members and Adonis you can hold your ALL DRUGS comments....im looking for an intelligent and somewhat possibly extensive answer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »
Squad members and Adonis you can hold your ALL DRUGS comments.

As a non-Squaddie, let me be the first to say...

All drugs.

What the fuck did you think? He used GAKIC or something?  ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 01:07:47 PM »
ALL DRUGS

Edit: Too slow.  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 01:08:11 PM »
hydroxycut hardcore

hope this helps.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
Bit of a longer diet, to get that kind of conditioning. But it is all drugs, don't kid yourself.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 01:12:45 PM »
7 meals a day, 1.5 grams of proteing per 1lb of body wieght and cardio.  ::)
L

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »
Ok asswipes.  No shit the drugs got him shreaded.  Im talking about the FULLNESS, the VEINS, the HARDNESS, and the DRYNESS.  How does someone come in SO hard and full and dry like that?  Its as if he got SO full that his skin appears shrink wrapped as well as he rid himself of every ounce of extracullar water without compromising intramuscular water volume.  How friggen difficult is that?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
Squad members and Adonis you can hold your ALL DRUGS comments....im looking for an intelligent and somewhat possibly extensive answer

well the picture is the 100% answer to your question, the real question is one you need to ask yourself, are you willing to take the variety and amount of drugs it takes to achieve it?

The Heckler

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 01:40:07 PM »
Ok asswipes.  No shit the drugs got him shreaded.  Im talking about the FULLNESS, the VEINS, the HARDNESS, and the DRYNESS.  How does someone come in SO hard and full and dry like that?  Its as if he got SO full that his skin appears shrink wrapped as well as he rid himself of every ounce of extracullar water without compromising intramuscular water volume.  How friggen difficult is that?

Don`t be so fucking stupid.

Hop on down to the Steroids board and acquaint yourself with the wonders of anabolics.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 01:40:45 PM »

roids help what about 30 percent atleast? and most people inshape are 10 % bodyfat anyways.  so thats why any dude on roids can be ripped if they are atleast inshape.
A

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »

I hate to say it ALLTOOPOWERFUL, but the responses are correct....to get this look requires quite a bit of drugs as well as a variety of drugs specialized to bring about the hardness, fullness, vascularity etc that you see in Silvio. I wish I could say it is achievable naturally...but it isn't. The only other option you may have is to somehow get your brain to believe that being heavily muscled, vascular while carrying minimal water is NORMAL for you body...this way your brain will force your endocrine system to pump out the multitude and magnitude of hormones needed for your body to attain this conditioning and mass without the drugs. Keep in mind that since your brain will think this is normal for you, the muscle mass will stay forever and no gyno will ever be produced and you will never suffer ill side effects from it...

Now make sure that once you learn these brain manipulation techniques that you share them with the rest of us...lol
C

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »
How retarded all these replies are.....As if you can just take some drugs and look like that. I take all sorts of shit and many of my friends/acquantances do as well. Not scared to take anything. Further, if given a recipe of drugs to get that huge and ripped, I would do it. It isn't that easy.
    I always hear all the natural guys say...."of, hes just that big because he takes steroids...if I took them I would look even better than that"......unfortunately its a lot more difficult than that. Also, who less qualified to comment on it than those who HAVEN"T taken the drugs in question? You can take as many drugs as you want, but unless you get everythint else down to a tee(diet, exercise, precontest prep, and most importantly your genetics) you are not going to get those kind of results. If it were as simple as "all drugs" then 90% of the people you see at the gym would look like that. Don't be ignorant.

The Heckler

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
How retarded all these replies are.....As if you can just take some drugs and look like that. I take all sorts of shit and many of my friends/acquantances do as well. Not scared to take anything. Further, if given a recipe of drugs to get that huge and ripped, I would do it. It isn't that easy.
    I always hear all the natural guys say...."of, hes just that big because he takes steroids...if I took them I would look even better than that"......unfortunately its a lot more difficult than that. Also, who less qualified to comment on it than those who HAVEN"T taken the drugs in question? You can take as many drugs as you want, but unless you get everythint else down to a tee(diet, exercise, precontest prep, and most importantly your genetics) you are not going to get those kind of results. If it were as simple as "all drugs" then 90% of the people you see at the gym would look like that. Don't be ignorant.

You obviously don`t have the first clue about how to cycle properly.

Moron.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 01:51:41 PM »
Trenbolone helps with muscle harness/quality
Aldactone and diozide...some good diuretics to squeeze water out.
and last, week after week of dieting followed by a good
sodium-drop/carb up process.(and water-shedding)

Hope this helps.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »

I think we had a thread to try and define these words, but would you mind elaborating on the differences so we're all on the same page?

Fullness

Hardness

Dryness

Thank you in advance.

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 01:55:04 PM »
You obviously don`t have the first clue about how to cycle properly.

Moron.

Amazing how you can draw such an accurate and all emcompassing conclusion by reading one paragraph spoken in generalities.

The Heckler

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 01:55:35 PM »

Hope this helps.

haha don`t let "bigwyte" hear you say that, according to "him" drugs play almost no role. ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »
Amazing how you can draw such an accurate and all emcompassing conclusion by reading one paragraph spoken in generalities.

Your "one paragraph" was one long meltdown full of bitching.  Are you taking estrogen at the moment?

Grow a set of balls and be a man for once in your life, "bigwyte"

BTW, thanks for acknowledging that I was "accurate" in what I said ;D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 01:57:19 PM »
GENETICS asswipes give the man some credit and a lot of hard work, and everything else, drugs included .

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 01:57:54 PM »
haha don`t let "bigwyte" hear you say that, according to "him" drugs play almost no role. ::)

it's half and half. Drugs don't do all the work, but at the same time, they can glorify the effects. Its like u got a mustang....you gotta know how to race it well if you wanna be considered a good driver...just having it doesn't make you any better behind the wheel. Same with contest prep.
it's all a science bro.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 01:58:59 PM »

Haha oh brother.
Let me guess you stack enough drugs that most pros do, Right? right
You wear under armour to the gym right? right.
You wear house of pain shirts out to eat, so people know you workout, Right?
Your diet sucks right? right
Your work ethic in the gym sucks right? Right
You never have ran a cycle properly right? Right

Hope this helps

The Heckler

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »

it's half and half. Drugs don't do all the work, but at the same time, they can glorify the effects. Its like u got a mustang....you gotta know how to race it well if you wanna be considered a good driver...just having it doesn't make you any better behind the wheel. Same with contest prep.
it's all a science bro.

Of course, drugs are a part of the equation.  Not the only part, but a large part nonetheless.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
clearly the adonis principles at work!  ;D

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 02:01:37 PM »
Your "one paragraph" was one long meltdown full of bitching.  Are you taking estrogen at the moment?

Grow a set of balls and be a man for once in your life, "bigwyte"

BTW, thanks for acknowledging that I was "accurate" in what I said ;D

In that case....amazing how you can draw such an accurate and all emcompassing conclusion by reading one "long meltdown full of bitching"

And who is having a melt down? Only one of us is resorting to personal attacks such as "moron"; "be a man for once",  "grow some balls".......These are certainly effective tools to get your point across.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »

Hope this helps.

If only it were that easy.....

You need TONS of water+carbs (with sodium) IN the muscle to bring out fullness like that with ZERO water outside the muscle (under the skin).  Any idea how hard it is to do that?  Do drugs actually assist in how your muscles LOAD glycogen/water?  I know slin does, but it also brings some water retention along with it.  How can a roid cause FULLNESS?  Explain...