Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107851 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Cutler is broke.
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2012, 11:43:41 AM »
Jay strikes me as someone who would do this, he is the conservative type despite the cars, don`t mean shit, lots of guys won`t spend a dime and are cheap but like to enjoy an expensive ride.

yup, if you are talking a couple decades of discipline, it doesn't take much to grow substantially if you are steady and diligant. (and sometimes a bit lucky)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2012, 11:48:19 AM »
ok, TO might be broke, but he's not nearly as famous as Jay Culter. I mean everybody knows Culter.

TO made waaaay more to think 70mil just between Phil and dal, four baby momma a took more than half of that

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2012, 11:52:53 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: EXCLUSIVE-Jay Cutler selling his house on ZILLOW (divorce theory are true?)
« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
House is still kickass, looks like he paid a lot, if he has a 30yr fixed on it no need to worry.

just what I noticed

the "Jay Sells" jpeg says "last sold in 2007 for 1,570,000

If the current value is < 900k that's a pretty serious haircut

btw - I would not personally consider Zillow to be a reliable source for property value

epic_alien

« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2012, 12:05:45 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »
what's up with all these jaison nut huggers in this board??

asking to delete this thread is a really douchebag move. If the gay is not broke then he has nothing to fear.

Agreed. Jay is a celebrity in the bodybuilding world. Almost every purchase he's made, he's videotaped it for everyone on the web to see. If Donald Trump was having financial problems, millions of people would be discussing it on the net. When a pseudo celebrity and/or celebrity puts there shit out in the world for all to see, it's natural to discuss it positive and negative.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #231 on: October 21, 2012, 12:12:51 PM »
Lol...I love how complete strangers know the mans personal financial details. And the one person who did some research shows that Jay is upside down on his primary residence, a pretty common fucking problem these days, hardly indicative of financial ruin. I guess all of you retards KNOW exactly how much money Jay put down on that house...eh?

But let's not let facts get in the way, that's no fun when you are wishing a complete stranger difficulties in life. Bunch of miserable pricks on this board.

LMfao...I don't know how many times you yourself commented on an athletes financial state after they blew through everything. You've bashed more than one black NBA player on here when it was reported that they were broke. Odd that you feel a man in thongs is off limits. Come on bro.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #232 on: October 21, 2012, 12:14:38 PM »

LMfao...I don't know how many times you yourself commented on an athletes financial state after they blew through everything. You've bashed more than one black NBA player on here when it was reported that they were broke. Odd that you feel a WHITE man in thongs is off limits. Come on bro.

fixed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2012, 12:16:52 PM »
So Kerry has a beau or what?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #234 on: October 21, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »

LMfao...I don't know how many times you yourself commented on an athletes financial state after they blew through everything. You've bashed more than one black NBA player on here when it was reported that they were broke. Odd that you feel a man in thongs is off limits. Come on bro.

No I haven't. ...you have me mistaken with Someone else.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #235 on: October 21, 2012, 12:40:28 PM »
Lots of hate for the former champ.  This freakin board......so many crave the failure of others......sickening really.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #236 on: October 21, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »
Lots of hate for the former champ.  This freakin board......so many crave the failure of others......sickening really.

Christians do a lot of that, too.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #237 on: October 21, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »
Lots of hate for the former champ.  This freakin board......so many crave the failure of others......sickening really.

And what's worse is how it has changed so much. I miss the days when we sat around the campfire with falcon playing the banjo and prayed for great wealth and riches for hero muclemen in thongs. I believe the collective prayers and positivity bought Ronnie his Bentley. Hallelujah. Nothing pleases the lord more than a near-naked muscleman in a Ferrari.
O

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2012, 12:57:35 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #239 on: October 21, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
No they don`t

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2012, 01:05:15 PM »

hahaha spot on

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »
hahaha spot on

Just waiting for the Coach to chime in ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 21, 2012, 01:14:26 PM »
the basis of christianity is a fiery hell reserved for all the winners in this world, and a beautiful paradise for all the losers.  discuss.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 21, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »
Just waiting for the Coach to chime in ;D

This is the most genuine response I'll offer because that post and others like it are nothing more than noise meant to get a rise.....I've seen em a million times before.  If others wanna challenge you that's their choice, but me....I choose to spit out the bait.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #244 on: October 21, 2012, 01:17:19 PM »
the basis of christianity is a fiery hell reserved for all the winners in this world, and a beautiful paradise for all the losers.  discuss.
pathetic attempt at trolling. try harder, son  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2012, 01:17:41 PM »
pathetic attempt at trolling. try harder, son  ;D

dead serious ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #246 on: October 21, 2012, 01:18:46 PM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #247 on: October 21, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
This is the most genuine response I'll offer because that post and others like it are nothing more than noise meant to get a rise.....I've seen em a million times before.  If others wanna challenge you that's their choice, but me....I choose to spit out the bait.

No, it wasn't bait. That would mean I don't believe in what I wrote, when in fact I do. From my experience Christians are just as eager to see you fail as non-believers, in order to reinforce the illusion that their lifestyle renders them superior. They even fight it out amongst themselves. Do you want to see how the evangelicals fight with the united reformists in my community and how badly they want to see them fail?

And by the way you responded to my post, so if it was bait you would have swallowed it. This means what I wrote bothers you because at least some part of you knows it to be true.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #248 on: October 21, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
 Many Christians are deeply against hoarding personal wealth and encourage an ascetic lifestyle.

In fact, a good many would see Cutler as a vain, selfish egotist, possible fornicator/adulterer, illicit substance abuser that needs to fall and be humbled before the lord.

That's not trollance.
O

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: October 21, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »
You guys realize all these cars are leases....yes they probably cost $750/mo to rent but he can easily turn them in, break the least and pay a fee.......Jay may have a huge burn rate but I can guarantee he is not broke....
What year are u living in 1960. I pay over $900 a month to lease my 550i BMW with taxes, and it is not easy to break the lease. Jay is paying WAY more than 750 for those type of cars, plus he has about 4 of them.