Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 220827 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2008, 12:34:29 PM »
sorry bro in the midst of moving ..when i get some time ill send you something... jesus cheapo  haha playin
So no more videos from your mom's basement ?
L

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »
sorry bro in the midst of moving ..when i get some time ill send you something... jesus cheapo  haha playin

haha, just fuckin' with ya!

Sweet dude where u moving 2?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
out east

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »

wassup derk !!!

you connected bro ?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »
So no more videos from your mom's basement ?

jealous girl. i live with my brother you dip shit and my house is much more nicer then anything you can afford you fucking tool!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2008, 07:33:36 AM »
Hello Derek
With your busy day as a personal trainer, how do u find time to fit your meals in? Do you bring a cooler with you etc?

Thank u
w

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2008, 07:38:58 AM »
Hello Derek
With your busy day as a personal trainer, how do u find time to fit your meals in? Do you bring a cooler with you etc?

Thank u

hey bud yeah

i do 5 meals make them night before learned that trick from my ex...and 2 or three shakes with species isolyze. dave takes care of me so i cant not take advantage of that lol. but im cutting back on shakes cause they were little concerned with my kidneys last test . cause i have high blood pressure runs high in my family, and i eat a ton of protein. plus i like stimulants to keep me in a up beat mood not tired cause i have to be in a good mood not tired,and lathargic around my clients. so doc wants me cutting out stimulants for a month. and just food sources for my protein. more fish etc.....ill be ok.

even with the stimulants you have to be careful. put a lot a damage on the kidneys if you have high blood pressure and eat tons of protein especially 50 to 60 gram shakes one sitting.

good luck,stay healthy bud !

DA

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2008, 07:41:56 AM »
hey bud yeah

i do 5 meals make them night before learned that trick from my ex...and 2 or three shakes with species isolyze. dave takes care of me so i cant not take advantage of that lol. but im cutting back on shakes cause they were little concerned with my kidneys last test . cause i have high blood pressure runs high in my family, and i eat a ton of protein. plus i like stimulants to keep me in a up beat mood not tired cause i have to be in a good mood not tired,and lathargic around my clients. so doc wants me cutting out stimulants for a month. and just food sources for my protein. more fish etc.....ill be ok.

even with the stimulants you have to be careful. put a lot a damage on the kidneys if you have high blood pressure and eat tons of protein especially 50 to 60 gram shakes one sitting.

DA
thank u very much
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2008, 08:57:51 AM »
hey bud yeah

DA

What kind of stimulants? Also, what do you think about MD casting out your buddy, Mr. William McGinley? He was one of their most valued employees and they tossed him out like trash.
E

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »
CAFFEINE, LOTS OF IT COFFEE, REDLINE SHIT LIKE THAT STAY AWAY CLIENT AFTER CLIENT TRAINING THEM GETS TIRED.

BILLY? HE WAS NT THERE MOST VALUABLE PERSON TRUST ME HE JUST DID THERE COMPUTER STUFF. IF HE WAS HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAID A LOT MORE. HE WAS REPLACED THEY WENT THERE SEPERATE WAYS. WHO CARES. IF I WERE BILLY I WOULD HAVE STUCK WITH IT CAUSE IT GOT HIM SOME ATTENTION. WITHOUT MD I DONT THINK HE CAN GET THAT KIND OF ATTENTION HES A GOOD KID BUT NOT THE BEST GENETICS. THE KID LOVES TO TRAIN AND LOVES EVERYTHING ABOUT BODYBUILDING JUICE OR NOT YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR GOD GIVEN TALENT AND GENETICS ETC. SOME PEOPLE ARE MADE FOR THIS SPORT AND SOME ARENT....BILLY IS DOING JUST FINE AGAIN HES A GOOD PERSON. GOT A NICE FIANCE, GOOD JOB, MOVING TO NC. LIVING IT UP DOWN THERE...GOOD FOR HIM THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN BODYBUILDING. ONLY A HANDFUL CAN MAKE GOOD $ FROM IT. I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FEW AND NOT EVEN A PRO AND MAKE A GOOD LIVING. FROM TRAINING CLIENTS,SPONSORED ATHLETE, GETTING TV ACTING GIGS INFOMERCIALS ETC. MY SITE..AND SO ON. THATS WHY IM JUST POCKETING AND SAVING AND INVESTING $ FOR THE FUTURE SO I CAN RETIRE AND BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND NOT BURN MYSELF OUT.

HOPE ALL IS WELL OFF TO TRAIN BACK CALVES CARDIO

PEACE

DA

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2008, 10:07:19 AM »
CAFFEINE, LOTS OF IT COFFEE, REDLINE SHIT LIKE THAT STAY AWAY CLIENT AFTER CLIENT TRAINING THEM GETS TIRED.

BILLY? HE WAS NT THERE MOST VALUABLE PERSON TRUST ME HE JUST DID THERE COMPUTER STUFF. IF HE WAS HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAID A LOT MORE. HE WAS REPLACED THEY WENT THERE SEPERATE WAYS. WHO CARES. IF I WERE BILLY I WOULD HAVE STUCK WITH IT CAUSE IT GOT HIM SOME ATTENTION. WITHOUT MD I DONT THINK HE CAN GET THAT KIND OF ATTENTION HES A GOOD KID BUT NOT THE BEST GENETICS. THE KID LOVES TO TRAIN AND LOVES EVERYTHING ABOUT BODYBUILDING JUICE OR NOT YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR GOD GIVEN TALENT AND GENETICS ETC. SOME PEOPLE ARE MADE FOR THIS SPORT AND SOME ARENT....BILLY IS DOING JUST FINE AGAIN HES A GOOD PERSON. GOT A NICE FIANCE, GOOD JOB, MOVING TO NC. LIVING IT UP DOWN THERE...GOOD FOR HIM THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN BODYBUILDING. ONLY A HANDFUL CAN MAKE GOOD $ FROM IT. I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FEW AND NOT EVEN A PRO AND MAKE A GOOD LIVING. FROM TRAINING CLIENTS,SPONSORED ATHLETE, GETTING TV ACTING GIGS INFOMERCIALS ETC. MY SITE..AND SO ON. THATS WHY IM JUST POCKETING AND SAVING AND INVESTING $ FOR THE FUTURE SO I CAN RETIRE AND BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND NOT BURN MYSELF OUT.

HOPE ALL IS WELL OFF TO TRAIN BACK CALVES CARDIO

PEACE

DA

Just curious, what was your workout like the exercise breakdown :)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »
started off with 10 min stepper hitting the glutes and gettign the calves a great warm up contracting the glute muscle and calve muscle on each step!

then

calves

standing  3 sets  20 reps
sitting  3 sets 20 reps
donkey 3 sets 15 reps
leg press heavy 3 sets 10 reps

back

wide grip pulldown 4 sets 15 reps
dumbell rows 3 sets 12 reps each arm
hammer strength high pulldown 3 sets 15 each arm
hammer row 3 sets 12 reps each arm
hypers 3 sets 15 reps

cardio cool down slow 2.5 on a incline at 10 like a lunge squeezing the glute and getting the seperation in the quads.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »
MY BUDDY SENT ME THIS PICK IS THIS AN ASS OR WHAT??? WOWWWWW HOLY SHIT!  :P :P

WHO IS THIS GIRL I WANT TO HIRE HER TO WORK MY BOOTH AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ASS....................
THOUGHTS?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2008, 03:40:58 PM »
I agree, that is one fat/sexy ass !  :)

io856

« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »
that is one hell of an ass right there

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »
 Your a fag if u dont hire her ;D

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2008, 08:40:21 AM »
Your a fag if u dont hire her ;D

thought this was the positive board  fuck off fucker  ;D say that to my face bitch hahaa

you should see the girls i hried for the arnold you better come by the booth.

im trying to find this girls name and contact info i know shes from canada. and has a myspace but i dont feel like going through my 4500 friends to find her lol

anyone know who she is website etc?

Stavios

« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
MY BUDDY SENT ME THIS PICK IS THIS AN ASS OR WHAT??? WOWWWWW HOLY SHIT!  :P :P

WHO IS THIS GIRL I WANT TO HIRE HER TO WORK MY BOOTH AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ASS....................
THOUGHTS?

I'd tap that

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2008, 04:39:56 PM »
So after Canseco got busted at the border last week, is GAT going to dump him???

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »
So after Canseco got busted at the border last week, is GAT going to dump him???

couple words ..................... publicity stunt !

for his new show its goign to be a reality show its on tonight on tv at 10 pm east coast time

and we were allready canning him i never liked him really he thinks his shit dont stink and hes rude to women.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2008, 06:56:22 PM »

for his new show its goign to be a reality show its on tonight on tv at 10 pm east coast time

and we were allready canning him i never liked him really he thinks his shit dont stink and hes rude to women.
How involved are you in the hiring and firing of people like him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »
hello derek'
i enjoy talking to u here on positive boards-up on g&o there are a lot of psychos and scums who like to harass others

i have a question on my diet...how often u reccomemmend eating red meat in diets? lately ive been doing it 2-3 times a week?
and also i love using daves isolyze but im having trouble paying for it all the time-u ever hear of healthy n fit protein? i pick up a jug today??
thank u
Gene
w

Stavios

« Reply #173 on: October 20, 2008, 07:26:32 PM »

you guys should hire me instead  8)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »
How involved are you in the hiring and firing of people like him?

i am in charge of GAT for hiring athletes not firing them but i have a big say. i told my boss we should use all that $ we gave canseco on some better athletes get more for the buck. and we are. looking for two ufc fighters.

its part of my salary and i really enjoy it. jerry mcguire lol show me the $$$$ haha  8)