Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 68862 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 04:08:56 PM »
Bob is a total pussy in the gym. He is strong for an average man, but he is nothing considering the amount of muscle he has. He gets winded on everything. He has no real power. He is all show. He gets winded doing 45lb DB curls for 10 reps. I never saw the man squat, bench or deadlift.
hahahahhahhahahahahha
w

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »
I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on.

hahaha

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008, 04:09:40 PM »
Is that true Bob, you never do one of the three big lifts?

I benched and squatted heavy for many years....back fusion ended my squatting days back in '98....never cared much for the DL, Bench press was way overrated in my opinion...after I got smart, I dumped the flat bench for flat DB presses...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »
Bob took a page out of Strydoms book when he moved to Venice. Bob eats all of his meals at the Firehouse restaurant in Venice. He spends all his money in that place so that the newbies can be like, " hey , thats Bob Chic!" and then he feels like a big man again. It is time for bob to leave the mecca and get on with a real life.

Its time for you to move on you fucking stalker. If Chic wasnt around, then what meaning would your pathetic life have?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
All Kidding aside, in my opinion Bob had one of the best physiques in this decade for a Pro.  Definitely ALOT better than the crap on stage at the moment.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »
Ah ok I pretty much agree with you on this one.
Thought you were talking about 250mg/week which would be like 2-3 times the HRT dosage.
Well most bodybuilders lie about how much they take, no big deal... but I've seen some people with quite awesome response to gear and they would grow like crazy on 500mgs of test a week.. so I doubt he's taking more than something in the range of 250-500mg / week.
Gotta remember that he's been training for decades now, was a lot bigger before and certainly has good bodybuilding genetics.

Well when you start using steroids at 18 and continue to use up until you are 40 years old it's easy to think "wow he must have great genetics".  If you've never seen a pro that completely comes clean just take a look at Kevin Levrone.  Yes genetics are important but you act like some guys are from another planet.  Look at that off cycle picture of Gunther.  LMAO!  His arm looks like puny.  Guys like Bob may not take as much as you think, but they take a lot more than you think.  :)  

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »
It sounds to be like 'BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT' spent more time watch Tom and Chick than lifting those heavy poundages he speaks of...................... ....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »
All Kidding aside, in my opinion Bob had one of the best physiques in this decade for a Pro.  Definitely ALOT better than the crap on stage at the moment.

much appreciated...

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »
It sounds to be like 'BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT' spent more time watch Tom and Chick than lifting those heavy poundages he speaks of...................... ....

And spent as much time jerking off as he did watching them.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 04:15:02 PM »
Fuck yeah any moron who doesn't think Chic had a kick ass physique is NUTS!  But he still downplays the shit out of his drug use like any pro.  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
Well when you start using steroids at 18 and continue to use up until you are 40 years old it's easy to think "wow he must have great genetics".  If you've never seen a pro that completely comes clean just take a look at Kevin Levrone.  Yes genetics are important but you act like some guys are from another planet.  Look at that off cycle picture of Gunther.  LMAO!  His arm looks like puny.  Guys like Bob may not take as much as you think, but they take a lot more than you think.  :)  

Levrone doesn't train anymore, nor eat to train, nor take drugs...trust me...he could get back in the gym for 6 months and develope a better physique (clean) than 99% of the guys that do train...

Guys that have better genetics dont HAVE to take more drugs...the ones with WORSE genetics do.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
Levrone doesn't train anymore, nor eat to train, nor take drugs...trust me...he could get back in the gym for 6 months and develope a better physique (clean) than 99% of the guys that do train...

Guys that have better genetics dont HAVE to take more drugs...the ones with WORSE genetics do.

Yeah and unfortunately the fitness industry loves to take advantage of the latter telling them that if they drink this protein shake, take these pills, and train like Ronnie Coleman they too can look like you!  That's my biggest problem with the sport and pro bodybuilders man.  It's all a bunch of lies.  99% of the population will not look like Coleman.  But I guess Chic you'd say that's how 99% of other sports are too.  So in the end I guess you're right.  How many kids grow up watching their favorite quarterback thinking if they train hard enough they two will one day be as good as them.  Comes down to natural talent and raw genetics. 

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »
I'm sure Bob has stated many times that Tom Prince was VERY strong and trained very heavy.

These stories are pretty funny but there is not alot of truth to them

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 04:22:42 PM »

Yeah as if you could tell if one has good genetics when he's not even working out anymore..

I found your last statement to be very true indeed. Most of the times it's the guys who don't look outstanding who take the most drugs. I'm not saying that most competitive bodybuilders don't take shitloads of drugs but from what I've seen they are not taking more than the average roided up gymrat who thinks that he'll get to pro size by just duplicating their cycles and train like a maniac. Unfortunately it does not work this way , had to find it out myself the hard way.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »

Seriously Bob you look great in that pic and you earned your way to the top the long, hard, old fashioned way and for that have my respect but why must you defend or refuse to admit all the G4Ping and Schmoeing that is in bodybuilding these days? it is/was a great sport but its down the shitter now, im sure you know a lot of the things Beef posts but you remain silent on it because you are employed by the people behind the schmoeing and you just want to keep your job, fair play, i just dont think you can dismiss what Beefy says as just jealousy, there is a lot of truth in it.
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »
Yeah and unfortunately the fitness industry loves to take advantage of the latter telling them that if they drink this protein shake, take these pills, and train like Ronnie Coleman they too can look like you!  That's my biggest problem with the sport and pro bodybuilders man.  It's all a bunch of lies.  99% of the population will not look like Coleman.  But I guess Chic you'd say that's how 99% of other sports are too.  So in the end I guess you're right.  How many kids grow up watching their favorite quarterback thinking if they train hard enough they two will one day be as good as them.  Comes down to natural talent and raw genetics. 

Exactly...I see nothing wrong with aspiring to be like those you idolize...in any sport. Will purchasing Tiger Woods DVD series on becoming a better golfer make me one of the best in the world...probably not...but It may help ME become a BETTER golfer....

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »

is that a thong Bob is wearing?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:06 PM »
Seriously Bob you look great in that pic and you earned your way to the top the long, hard, old fashioned way and for that have my respect but why must you defend or refuse to admit all the G4Ping and Schmoeing that is in bodybuilding these days? it is/was a great sport but its down the shitter now, im sure you know a lot of the things Beef posts but you remain silent on it because you are employed by the people behind the schmoeing and you just want to keep your job, fair play, i just dont think you can dismiss what Beefy says as just jealousy, there is a lot of truth in it.

There is a lot of truth to an anonymous guy on the internet, posting stories about others that are most likely his own?

That said..I was never a part of this lifestyle anymore than the overwhelming majority of decent people in this industry. I'm sure some of this did take place...why would I care? I had no part of it, it doesn't affect me...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

is that a thong Bob is wearing?

No...it's a slingshot

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »
I can't blame a top pro for putting their name on a protein powder/selling the public a bunch of supplement bs. At the end of the day they are trying to make a living and secure a solid future for their family. The average joe public should be smart enough to discern what works and what doesn't. If they think they are gonna look like Jay Cutler after a few tubs of Cell-Tech then thats their stupidity.
 :D

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »
who is Beefy? geez this is getting old......

The Coach

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.

LOL.....ok I'll bite. I'll offer you the same $1000.00 if you could keep up with my high school athletes for a week.....deal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »
Exactly...I see nothing wrong with aspiring to be like those you idolize...in any sport. Will purchasing Tiger Woods DVD series on becoming a better golfer make me one of the best in the world...probably not...but It may help ME become a BETTER golfer....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2008, 04:32:52 PM »
I can't blame a top pro for putting their name on a protein powder/selling the public a bunch of supplement bs. At the end of the day they are trying to make a living and secure a solid future for their family. The average joe public should be smart enough to discern what works and what doesn't. If they think they are gonna look like Jay Cutler after a few tubs of Cell-Tech then thats their stupidity.
 :D

Yeah who cares about integrity and honesty right?