Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80903 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: BREAKING: George ZImmerman to be charged
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »

No such thing as "injure to shoot" in a situation like this where your head is smashed on the concrete.   

zimm's dad said his son said he was smashed on ground for 60 seconds, which caused the 1 gash.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »

Too much of a grey area. I got in a lot of fights growing up and if i was an American, i would have probably been shot 100 times over. People aren't responsible enough to use weapons in a generalistic sense. As is proven with this case. Zimmerman has zero injuries and what he should have done if shit really did hit the fan. Is pulled the gun, if still no response from the Trayvon kid then incapicate him with a shot to the kneecap. Zimmerman is just a cowardly retard running around with a weapon and that's dangerous.

bro you need to stop watching the movies, you mentioned you don't live in the US so I imagine you haven't spent much time around firearms, but shooting kneecaps is not only stupid/impractical but very hard to do even at the range and on a stationary target, much less at night, under stress and at a moving target.

firing a handgun accurately is almost an art form, any minor twitch or incorrect pull of the trigger/limpwristing and your shot can be thrown off by yards. time and time again at the range i see kids and niggs with newly purchased guns acting like it's just "point and shoot", holding it sideways and doing retarded shit and can't even hit the backstop, let alone the actual target.

also incapacitating shots in america are highly stupid, your whole defense is that your life was in danger which warrants the use of lethal force, if you incapacitate the target many times they will argue that you had time to aim and therefore were not in mortal danger, and as a result you will get the shit sued out of you mercilessly by the family and the criminal.

another thing is that guns are not just a "last resort", research "21 foot rule" in cop jargon, basically in the time it takes to draw and chamber a round, a perp can close this range with a deadly weapon and stab you, this is why sometimes cops will shoot suspects drawing a wallet or something, because you never know under those situations when it's dark and the adrenaline is flowing whether or not it's a wallet or a deadly weapon.

if you have your gun pointed at an enemy and they keep approaching despite your warning, this is grounds to open fire. even if he doesn't have a knife, what if he punches you and gives you aids or something? cops wear gloves for a reason. it's not all macho bullshit in real life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
zimm's dad said his son said he was smashed on ground for 60 seconds, which caused the 1 gash.

::)  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »

Exactly. Laughable.

Everything zimmercoward and his family says is a lie. Everything. No exceptions. zimmerfood knows his life and his freedom is at stake and he will lie to his last breath.
a

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 12:15:19 PM »
Exactly. Laughable.

Everything zimmercoward and his family says is a lie. Everything. No exceptions. zimmerfood knows his life and his freedom is at stake and he will lie to his last breath.

Didn't you just make a comment about trying to pass assumption off as fact? It's almost comical that you were throwing that at Adonis given your posts on this topic.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:52 PM »
Didn't you just make a comment about trying to pass assumption off as fact? It's almost comical that you were throwing that at Adonis given your posts on this topic.

Please quit hating me in this thread. This thread is for hating zimmerbloat or Trayvon whateverhislastnameis. Thank you.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING: George Zimmerman to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
Racial sensitivity cripples this fucking country.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 12:33:21 PM »

The other picture is another trayvon martin..one that is still alive
A

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 12:36:15 PM »
The other picture is another trayvon martin..one that is still alive

this one isn't

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »
 >:(

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 12:58:03 PM »
Legally the guy didnt do anything wrong but can you imagine how many shootings there would be in the UK on a Friday and Saturday night if guns were legal  ;D There'd be 10 people getting shot in every town outside pubs/clubs

There are dozens of shootings on the South & West sides of Chicago every night (bad neighborhoods) ...and guess how many of those guns involved in the shootings are legal? ZERO !

Makings guns illegal will not make shootings disappear since it's the criminals who do it...criminals don't give a fuck about the law! People fail to understand this.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »
Wow, a teenagernig flipping off a web cam. He deserves to be shot obviously.

Obviously

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
guns aren't the problem.

in this case, the police car arrived 3 minutes later.  the guy agreed to the requeest of the 911 operator to wait at the mailboxes.  

he was a hothead (previous felony charge battery against a LEO and domestic violence).

trayvon's GF reports hearing TM say "Why are you following me", Zimmermna saying "What are you doing here", then the fight starting.

SO if TM started it and got shot in a legal shoot, fine... but zimmerman sure worked hard to make sure there was a confrontation.  He didn't want the police to do it.  He wanted to interrogate the kid on his own.  He wanted to stop a minor who had done nothing wrong, and question him.  

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »
1. You don`t have to visually have injures for them to be life threatening. (Zimmerman did have visual injuries)  You can easily get your ribs kicked in, lungs punctured and bleed internally to death but to an onlooker who finds you unconscious, they might just think you decided to take a nap on the street.

2. I am quite confident that there are millions of 17 year olds who could give you a beating to which you would be on the losing end every time.

3.  Shouting, "I`m Armed, get back" when someone is on top of you is kind of pointless.  Furthermore, you don`t have to state that you are armed, nor should you have to in order to use your gun for protection.

It's irrelevant in this case as he didn't sustain any of the aforementioned injuries. If it's law then it's incorrect applied here and with this chain of events.

I doubt there is one teenager on this planet that your statement would apply to. But given your background, build and general level of athletacism i can see this applying to you, hence your need for a firearm.

He was tracking the youngster, so the gun pull would have been preemptive as i'm sure he approached and vocally engaged him from a distance. Hence why America is a very dangerous place to live.
Trans Milkshake.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 01:05:41 PM »
Hahaha, told you motherfuckers he'd be charged!

Just like I predicted. Now it's obama's fault. And are you fucking kidding me about sharpton and Jessie jackson? When the Fuck have either one of those idiots made anything happen? Nobody gives a Fuck about them they've been running their mouth for the last few decades since when did anybody take them seriously? This was a cover up. It will all be exposed very soon...

Didn't jackson get some hostages freed back in the day? ???  Either way, the world is better off without both of these slugs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »

It's irrelevant in this case as he didn't sustain any of the aforementioned injuries. If it's law then it's incorrect applied here and with this chain of events.

I doubt there is one teenager on this planet that your statement would apply to. But given your background, build and general level of athletacism i can see this applying to you, hence your need for a firearm.

He was tracking the youngster, so the gun pull would have been preemptive as i'm sure he approached and vocally engaged him from a distance. Hence why America is a very dangerous place to live.
::)

Like a 17 Year old Mike Tyson wouldn`t tear you to pieces.  You are officially a Grade A Moron.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »
zimmerchicken is going to have a very tough time in the joint. His issues;

-He likes cops and wants to be a cop. Convicts will kill him for this.
-He is Mexican but claims White. No ethnic group will accept him, so he's on his own.
-He wasted a black kid so the blacks will hate him.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 01:08:14 PM »
guns aren't the problem.

in this case, the police car arrived 3 minutes later.  the guy agreed to the requeest of the 911 operator to wait at the mailboxes.  

he was a hothead (previous felony charge battery against a LEO and domestic violence).

trayvon's GF reports hearing TM say "Why are you following me", Zimmermna saying "What are you doing here", then the fight starting.

SO if TM started it and got shot in a legal shoot, fine... but zimmerman sure worked hard to make sure there was a confrontation.  He didn't want the police to do it.  He wanted to interrogate the kid on his own.  He wanted to stop a minor who had done nothing wrong, and question him.  
There is nothing wrong with what Zimmerman did at all.  He also was the Neighborhood Watch Captain and had thwarted robberies in the past. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »
zimmerchicken

Your thesaurus has officially run out of entries.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »
Your thesaurus has officially run out of entries.

;D ;D You got me. I should just give up, but I'm still searching. 
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 01:34:29 PM »
::)

Like a 17 Year old Mike Tyson wouldn`t tear you to pieces.  You are officially a Grade A Moron.

No you are the moron, amused that a jew could look down on any other race, especially one such as yourself. It's evident in your postings that there is a clear agenda apparent.

Wow, you picked one of the best fighters in human history that hardly equates to millions of children beating me in a fight does it lol.

With zero knowledge of who i am or my background you can't really say shit that has any validity in any event.
Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 01:40:17 PM »

No you are the moron, amused that a jew could look down on any other race, especially one such as yourself. It's evident in your postings that there is a clear agenda apparent.

Wow, you picked one of the best fighters in human history that hardly equates to millions of children beating me in a fight does it lol.

With zero knowledge of who i am or my background you can't really say shit that has any validity in any event.
You said there wasn`t a single 17 year old in the world capable of beating you senseless and I just provided evidence that they do indeed exist.  I am not racist, I am a realist and the color or lack thereof of someones skin is irrelevant to me.  I judge people based on their norms, mores and folkways, culture, how they act, what memes they give in to, where they fit in on the zeitgeist etc...

Furthermore, I don`t care about who you think you are or anything about your inconsequential lineage.  The fact is that contrary to your claims, there are millions of 17 year olds in the world that could easily put an end to your misery and relegate your family history to a complete foot note (if it isn`t already).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
I doubt there is one teenager on this planet that your statement would apply to.

17 Year old Mike Tyson would spank your ass.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2012, 01:45:38 PM »
What is that red thing on the hat?  Is that a Crips reference?  how about the tatoos?

I believe it's a Ralph Lauren Polo player.
a

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »
What is that red thing on the hat?  Is that a Crips reference?  how about the tatoos?

his twitter account name is dr33zy taugh7 m3 or some stupid shit and he talked alot of trash.....obviously not illegal but you get the impression that he's just another loudmouthed black punk that thinks he's a "g".

of course they won't tell you this on CNN