Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80472 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:19:40 AM »
1) Press conference with new evidence againt him, at 6 pm EST today

2) ZImm tried to contact FOX news and the prosecutor- Spoke to Sean Hannity off the record - SH admitted it, then said it was 'alleged' once he realized it could be legal hot water.

3) ZImm's lawyers said he has left the state of FL

4) His lawyers saying he is suffering from PTSD.  post traumatic stress disorder.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: BREAKING: George ZImmerman to be charged
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 11:20:32 AM »
Que the race riots after he is aquitted. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
Charged with defending himself?   This country is going to complete garbage.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »
Has he been found? Last I heard, he went off the grid.   ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »
Wait, so mobs of blackies can roam out there harming respectable white people and Zimmerman can't kill a few nigs in self-defence?

Where is the justice in America?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »

It is, and don't take this as an attack, because I thought you were an Obama supporter, but do you really still believe he is the best guy for the job?  Even if you think he is smarter than Romney, he is not a uniter of people.  Even if people don't like him strictly because of race, it's still an issue and people don't like him.  Much like alot didn't like Bush, but I am saying that I think more hate Obama overall than Bush.  Obama had no business even talking about this case the way he did, and in doing so incited the people of this country.  That and all of the bullshit media coverage.  I feel for the kids family, and to some degree him as well, but let's face it, he wasn't going to cure any diseases, and the world will keep on going without him.  And you know the inevitable backlash this trial will produce by the black community when Zimmerman in aquitted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 11:26:06 AM »

All to appeace the blood lusting race mobs headed by eric holder, al sharpton, obama, etc.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 11:27:01 AM »
Not seeing it on my homepage, got a link?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 11:27:25 AM »
All to appeace the blood lusting race mobs headed by eric holder, al sharpton, obama, etc.  
Settle down. Your own blood lust is well established around these parts.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 11:29:24 AM »
"Pepper belly, you're under arrest boy."
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »

This^^

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:30 AM »
Whatever way you want to cut it, shooting someone when engaged is a simple altercation is a hugely cowardly bitch move.

Far better world with idiots like Zim Zim behind bars.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 11:32:13 AM »
Settle down. Your own blood lust is well established around these parts.

Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation
By Elizabeth Harrington
April 11, 2012

Attorney General Eric Holder, left, and Rev. Al Sharpton, host of MSNBC's "Politics Nation." (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Attorney General Eric Holder praised left-wing activist Rev. Al Sharpton at the opening of the National Action Network (NAN) convention on Wednesday, and also stressed that the Justice Department is conducting a thorough investigation of the fatal Trayvon Martin shooting that “will examine the facts and the law.”

Sharpton, president of NAN and host of MSNBC’s Politics Nation, has led several rallies demanding the arrest of George Zimmerman, who reportedly shot Martin on Feb. 26. On Mar. 30 in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting occurred, Sharpton pledged that his group  would “move to the next level if Zimmerman isn’t arrested.”

At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the attorney general first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.”

Concerning Trayvon Martin, Holder said, “I know that many of you are greatly -- and rightly -- concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages."

"As most of you know, three weeks ago, the Department of Justice launched an investigation into this incident, which remains open at this time, and prevents me from talking in detail about this matter," he said.

“Although I cannot share where current efforts will lead us from here, I can assure you that, in this investigation – and in all cases – we will examine the facts and the law,” said Holder. “If we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action.   And, at every step, the facts and the law will guide us forward.

The National Action Network, which Sharpton founded, has held multiple rallies about the Martin shooting, largely critical of shooter George Zimmerman, irrespective of an ongoing investigation.

Zimmerman, who has not been arrested in the case, said he acted in self-defense after following Martin on Feb. 26, the night Martin was killed.  A Florida special prosecutor announced on Monday that the case will not be taken before a Florida grand jury, though the investigation will continue.  The FBI and Justice Department are also pursuing their investigations.

MSNBC’s Sharpton has led several rallies, shouting “Arrest Zimmerman Now!”   and has called for civil disobedience and an “occupation” in Sanford, Fla., if an arrest is not made.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-holder-praises-left-wing-activist-al-sharpton-says-facts-law-will-guide-trayvon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »
Whatever way you want to cut it, shooting someone when engaged is a simple altercation is a hugely cowardly bitch move.

Wrong.  You can die from a beating or be seriously injured for the rest of your life.  People seek Firearm Permits for protection.  Are you really claiming that you should not have the right to use your firearm if you are attacked?  ???

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:54 AM »

Thank you sir. That's a perfect summary.
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 11:43:18 AM »
Wrong.  You can die from a beating or be seriously injured for the rest of your life.  People seek Firearm Permits for protection.  Are you really claiming that you should not have the right to use your firearm if you are attacked?  ???

Too much of a grey area. I got in a lot of fights growing up and if i was an American, i would have probably been shot 100 times over. People aren't responsible enough to use weapons in a generalistic sense. As is proven with this case. Zimmerman has zero injuries and what he should have done if shit really did hit the fan. Is pulled the gun, if still no response from the Trayvon kid then incapicate him with a shot to the kneecap. Zimmerman is just a cowardly retard running around with a weapon and that's dangerous.
Trans Milkshake.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 11:46:01 AM »
Wrong.  You can die from a beating or be seriously injured for the rest of your life.  People seek Firearm Permits for protection.  Are you really claiming that you should not have the right to use your firearm if you are attacked?  ???

As my lawyer often said; "Objection. Assuming facts not in evidence."
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 11:47:12 AM »

Too much of a grey area. I got in a lot of fights growing up and if i was an American, i would have probably been shot 100 times over. People aren't responsible enough to use weapons in a generalistic sense. As is proven with this case. Zimmerman has zero injuries and what he should have done if shit really did hit the fan. Is pulled the gun, if still no response from the Trayvon kid then incapicate him with a shot to the kneecap. Zimmerman is just a cowardly retard running around with a weapon and that's dangerous.
1. Zimmerman had injuries.

2. Even if he did not have injuries, how do you suppose to stop a thug that is on top of you?  How can you aim at a kneecap?  How can you be assured that the individual on top will not try to grab the gun?

3. A gun is for protection and that includes anyone looking to fight.  I would not hesitate to shoot someone if they were physically attacking me.  Why would anyone in their right mind hesitate at all?  The point of a firearm is protection.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 11:47:16 AM »
As my lawyer often said; "Objection. Assuming facts not in evidence."

Pot meet kettle.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 11:48:46 AM »

Legally the guy didnt do anything wrong but can you imagine how many shootings there would be in the UK on a Friday and Saturday night if guns were legal  ;D There'd be 10 people getting shot in every town outside pubs/clubs

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »

2. Even if he did not have injuries, how do you suppose to stop a thug that is on top of you?  How can you aim at a kneecap?  How can you be assured that the individual on top will not try to grab the gun?

3. A gun is for protection and that includes anyone looking to fight.  I would not hesitate to shoot someone if they were physically attacking me.  Why would anyone in their right mind hesitate at all?  The point of a firearm is protection.

I agree 100%.  Not to mention that if Zimmerman had fired to only injure the guy, he would most likely be facing a civil suit. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 11:53:53 AM »

Substantive injuries? Doesn't look like there is a mark on him in the pictures. Bearing in mind we are talking about supposedly being attacked by a 17 year old....Needs a gun to overpower a 17 year old...

Shout "i'm armed, get back". No dice, Aim for a limb.

Sorry but there in lies the grey area, very difficult to ascertain truth in such a situation and who initiated.
Regardless i would feel very unmanly shooting someone that started a fist fight with me.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 11:54:21 AM »
I agree 100%.  Not to mention that if Zimmerman had fired to only injure the guy, he would most likely be facing a civil suit. 

No such thing as "injure to shoot" in a situation like this where your head is smashed on the concrete.   

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »
Legally the guy didnt do anything wrong but can you imagine how many shootings there would be in the UK on a Friday and Saturday night if guns were legal  ;D There'd be 10 people getting shot in every town outside pubs/clubs

lol these crazy yanks. ;D

Warzone is what it would be.
Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »

Substantive injuries? Doesn't look like there is a mark on him in the pictures. Bearing in mind we are talking about supposedly being attacked by a 17 year old....Needs a gun to overpower a 17 year old...

Shout "i'm armed, get back". No dice, Aim for a limb.

Sorry but there in lies the grey area, very difficult to ascertain truth in such a situation and who initiated.
Regardless i would feel very unmanly shooting someone that started a fist fight with me.
1. You don`t have to visually have injures for them to be life threatening. (Zimmerman did have visual injuries)  You can easily get your ribs kicked in, lungs punctured and bleed internally to death but to an onlooker who finds you unconscious, they might just think you decided to take a nap on the street.

2. I am quite confident that there are millions of 17 year olds who could give you a beating to which you would be on the losing end every time.

3.  Shouting, "I`m Armed, get back" when someone is on top of you is kind of pointless.  Furthermore, you don`t have to state that you are armed, nor should you have to in order to use your gun for protection.