Author Topic: Lifetime drug free, 6', 200 pds or above...Is it possible?  (Read 8344 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Re: Lifetime drug free, 6', 200 pds or above...Is it possible?
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2007, 08:24:20 PM »
I don't think that is gyno; everyone is too quick to scream gyno. I am pretty sure when the contest comes it will be gone.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »

Really I live in the U.S. and can walk two stores down from my gym and buy it at Rite Aid. ::) ::) ::)

PSEUDO-EPHEDRINE or EPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE...not Ephedine Alkaloid.  It's illlegal to possess or distribute everywhere but UT and in 5 mg. dosages.

Look it up for yourself.

Just stating that if things that are banned by the FDA are to be included, ephedrine alkaloid has to be included.  How could it not?

BTW, Chaos, I eat over 4,000 calories a day.  I stay lean because I do at least 45 minutes of cardio every single day, all year, and don't eat friend foods, pizza, burgers, pasta, white rice, white bread, sugary drinks, pasties, etc.  Get your facts straight. 

I think the Gin Blossoms wrote "Hey Jealousy" in your honor.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2007, 02:22:52 AM »
PSEUDO-EPHEDRINE or EPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE...not Ephedine Alkaloid.  It's illlegal to possess or distribute everywhere but UT and in 5 mg. dosages.

Look it up for yourself.

Just stating that if things that are banned by the FDA are to be included, ephedrine alkaloid has to be included.  How could it not?

BTW, Chaos, I eat over 4,000 calories a day.  I stay lean because I do at least 45 minutes of cardio every single day, all year, and don't eat friend foods, pizza, burgers, pasta, white rice, white bread, sugary drinks, pasties, etc.  Get your facts straight. 

Point is though do you really think something like that will make the difference in who wins and who doesn't??? What's next set a price limit for supplements???
I

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2007, 03:14:55 AM »

BTW, Chaos, I eat over 4,000 calories a day.  I stay lean because I do at least 45 minutes of cardio every single day, all year, and don't eat friend foods, pizza, burgers, pasta, white rice, white bread, sugary drinks, pasties, etc. 

How long have you been on this routine? 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2007, 05:01:44 AM »

Look it up for yourself.

I can buy 12.5 mg. Ephedra at the gas station near my house. Ephedra is not banned at all, at some pharmacies you can only buy so much of it and it is behind the counter cuz people are using it to make crystal meth. But banned? Thats nuts dude, it's in many cold medicines.
E

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2007, 06:43:39 AM »
I can buy 12.5 mg. Ephedra at the gas station near my house. Ephedra is not banned at all, at some pharmacies you can only buy so much of it and it is behind the counter cuz people are using it to make crystal meth. But banned? Thats nuts dude, it's in many cold medicines.

You buy ephedrine HYDROCHLORIDE at gas stations...Alkaloid is a BANNED SUBSTANCE.  They do NOT work the same way.

Windsor, several years.