Author Topic: Lifetime drug free, 6', 200 pds or above...Is it possible?  (Read 8372 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Lifetime drug free, 6', 200 pds or above...Is it possible?
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2007, 01:46:09 PM »
Feels like I’m back in high school basketball with the upper classmen shouting “Juicer” from the stands because my legs were so big (bigger than they are now probably), but understandable looking at the picture. 

The whole over-the-counter pro-hormone thing (for better or worse) slipped right by me.  NO HORMONES - lifetime.  But I’ve been repeating that for 20 odd years so I understand.   I should rectify the “Lifetime Drug Free” quote by saying, “performance enhancing drugs.”  I’m certainly no saint, but no hormones.  I have and do use ephedra/creatine/ and of course Protein supplements.   Everything else is just good old macronutrients.  Regarding the high level of alcohol consumption; yes, when I let loose, I have a good time.

I was under the assumption you were young - in your early 20s. If you are in your early to late 30s, I could easily see your physique as natural consider that is the time naturals peak. Your legs must be pretty big though if you weight 200 becuase your upper body doesn't look like it goes with a 200lb body.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »
Ephedra is an illegal substance.  Period.  He admitted to using it, which, in my mind, makes him ineligible for the contest.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »
I know how you feel, MM.  Alcohol will do it to your physique for sure.

How much/often are you drinking (Hope I'm not getting too personal.  Had lots of problems in that department myself)?

I get a pint of bacardi white and a 40 of mickeys 3 or 4 times a week lately, I tend to go through periods where I drink nothing, then I am drinking all the time etc. Not sure why really, depression I guess.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2007, 09:03:42 PM »
Ephedra is an illegal substance.  Period.  He admitted to using it, which, in my mind, makes him ineligible for the contest.

No, it's perfectly legal in the United States. It is in cough medicine.
E

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »

Monster raphael palmeiro period. quit being weak, ephedra is legal.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »

. . . making a fuss about ephedra  ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2007, 09:23:06 PM »
How about Hoodia, creatine, protein powders, lean red meat, and skim milk? Should people be ineligible for the contest if they use those? Funny thing is, I was actually thinking he was joking about banning ephedra, had no idea this guy actually thinks if you take Tylenol Cold and Flu you should not be able to compete ;D
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »

maybe the crusher smells impending defeat and it's making him nervous?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2007, 09:25:26 PM »
How about Hoodia, creatine, protein powders, lean red meat, and skim milk? Should people be ineligible for the contest if they use those? Funny thing is, I was actually thinking he was joking about banning ephedra, had no idea this guy actually thinks if you take Tylenol Cold and Flu you should not be able to compete ;D
you need to read more of his posts, he's a little "special" if you know what I mean. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2007, 09:25:55 PM »
I have a prediction:

The Great Kiwiol will win the Mr Getbig II, hands down.  Not a question.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2007, 09:27:37 PM »
you need to read more of his posts, he's a little "special" if you know what I mean. :P

He seems normal to me. I hope he was kidding about banning the use of ephedra from the contest. You can buy it at any gas station I go to.  ::)
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »
He seems normal to me. I hope he was kidding about banning the use of ephedra from the contest. You can buy it at any gas station I go to.  ::)
:-\ normal?

he's not kidding about ephedra, which is funny considering the guy is a raging alcoholic, and who knows what else. He stays so lean because he doesn't eat, just drinks himself to sleep :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2007, 09:33:29 PM »
:-\ normal?

he's not kidding about ephedra, which is funny considering the guy is a raging alcoholic, and who knows what else. He stays so lean because he doesn't eat, just drinks himself to sleep :'(

Hahahah, well, I am sure enough people pick on him about that, no need for me to comment. I am sure he was kidding. Thats like saying that if you drink Red Bull, you are ineligible. If he is serious, than I agree, he is a little "off".
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2007, 09:41:27 PM »
see this post Danielson? do you see a ;D or a  ::) or even a  ;), nope nothing to indicate he wasn't serious. He's this years Adonis.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2007, 09:45:52 PM »
see this post Danielson? do you see a ;D or a  ::) or even a  ;), nope nothing to indicate he wasn't serious. He's this years Adonis.

Hahahah, should be fun then ;D
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »
Hahahah, should be fun then ;D
if you consider the fact that this guy is going to stalk your every post after meatusheadus beats him for six months , I guess it will be fun :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »
if you consider the fact that this guy is going to stalk your every post after meatusheadus beats him for six months , I guess it will be fun :D

Meathead will not win.  Kiwiol will prevail. 8)  But meathead is more than welcome to take second place.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »

danielson, seems like there's an opportunity for some book-making here.  What odds are you offering on meatusheadus to win, place, etc?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2007, 02:43:17 AM »
I am pretty sure that Mindspin said that Ephedra is fine.....just wish you could get in in Australia  :(.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2007, 03:10:05 AM »

Really I live in the U.S. and can walk two stores down from my gym and buy it at Rite Aid. ::) ::) ::)
I

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2007, 03:48:14 AM »
Meathead will not win.  Kiwiol will prevail. 8)  But meathead is more than welcome to take second place.

Nah. I'm thinking of seriously juicing so I can compete in a Pro Show - seems like a cool lifestyle and I don't have to do any G4anything since I'm retired ;D

And Bluto, No, you can't have my soiled trunks. Same goes for you, Earl1972 :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2007, 03:56:58 AM »

danielson, seems like there's an opportunity for some book-making here.  What odds are you offering on meatusheadus to win, place, etc?

hmmm, never really thought of odds. I will take all bets that after he wins certain people on here will cry about it for several months though. ;D
E

Priceless

• Getbig II
  • sevastase was my first victim
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2007, 04:40:27 AM »
Claiming to be lifetime drug free while sporting gyno that would send a 12yr old girl running for a training bra...

PRICELESS

Priceless

• Getbig II
  • sevastase was my first victim
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2007, 04:43:26 AM »
Very possible!!!

I was 220 pounds at the hieght of 5'10" and a half naturally at age 19-20 and I was below 10% bodyfat

The lowest I ever dropped weight was 190-195 but I was skinny as a twig and ran a lot...this was in 97 when I jioned the military

WHat bodyfat percentage is your goal at the weight of 200 and above?

Key word here: WAS

The stench of bullshit runs thick in the air....

A pic proving your BS claim would be....

PRICELESS

meatusheadus

• Getbig I
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2007, 08:16:15 PM »
I was under the assumption you were young - in your early 20s. If you are in your early to late 30s, I could easily see your physique as natural consider that is the time naturals peak. Your legs must be pretty big though if you weight 200 becuase your upper body doesn't look like it goes with a 200lb body.

In high school and college I had close to 29 inch thighs.  Really freaky.  Threw the computers of the charts at the testing facility doing extensions, doc swore the machine was broken. Legs are smaller now (slightly) but still impressive.