Author Topic: Possible containment camps coming to New York State (Assembly Bill A416)  (Read 9551 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
As if NYC wasn't already hitting rock bottom, State Assemblyman N. Nick Perry decided to present new legislation that relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases that are potentially dangerous to the public health. In other words, the shit we typically see in movies and hear about in Armageddon-like scenarios is possibly becoming a reality in NY state. Granted, I know this is a bill and needs to become law before anything else, but remember that once a governor receives a bill, he can sign it, veto it, or do nothing. If he signs it, the bill becomes law. If he does nothing, the bill becomes law without his signature. If he vetoes the bill, and the Senate and House of Representatives do nothing, the bill “dies.

Take a look at this proposed bill and let me know what you patriots make of it.

The bill can be found here: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

Highlights to the bill include as follows:

§ 2120-A. REMOVAL AND DETENTION OF CASES, CONTACTS  AND  CARRIERS  WHO ARE OR MAY BE A DANGER TO PUBLIC HEALTH; OTHER ORDERS. 1. THE PROVISIONS OF  THIS  SECTION  SHALL  BE  UTILIZED  IN  THE  EVENT THAT THE GOVERNOR DECLARES A STATE OF HEALTH EMERGENCY DUE TO AN EPIDEMIC OF ANY  COMMUNICABLE DISEASE.

A PERSON WHO IS DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY, OR OTHER APPROPRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES, SHALL NOT CONDUCT  HIMSELF  OR  HERSELF  IN  A DISORDERLY MANNER, AND SHALL NOT LEAVE OR ATTEMPT TO LEAVE SUCH FACILITY OR PREMISES UNTIL HE OR SHE IS DISCHARGED PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION.

UPON  DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A  CASE,  CONTACT  OR  CARRIER,  OR SUSPECTED  CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE  COMMISSIONER,  MAY POSE  AN  IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER  DELEGEE,  INCLUDING,  BUT  NOT  LIMITED  TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER,  IDENTIFYING  SUCH  PERSONS  EITHER  BY  NAME  OR  BY  A  REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH  PERSON  OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPROPRIATE  FACILITY  OR  PREMISES  DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

By the way, this is what this assemblyman looks like:

I'm going to seriously look at a permanent move to either Florida or Texas. Florida I am very familiar with and have property there, Texas is also starting to sound very attractive.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Possible containment camps coming to New York City (Assembly Bill A416)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 12:39:36 PM »
Sounds like internment safety camps to me. :D With the pedo and the whore going into office I imagine we'll see a lot more of this whacky shit coming out from our elected officials. How much will the people take? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 12:40:30 PM »
Sounds like internment safety camps to me. :D With the pedo and the whore going into office I imagine we'll see a lot more of this whacky shit coming out from our elected officials. How much will the people take? :D

This is madness.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 12:45:12 PM »
This is madness.

"1"
Some people have been speaking about this for years now, those people are considered "conspiracy theorists", "weirdos", "outcasts"....yet, somehow, here we are talking about locking Americans up in camps for testing positive for a virus with a huge percentage of survival rate. A test, by the way, that is very unreliable, huge numbers of false test results.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 12:48:35 PM »
Some people have been speaking about this for years now, those people are considered "conspiracy theorists", "weirdos", "outcasts"....yet, somehow, here we are talking about locking Americans up in camps for testing positive for a virus with a huge percentage of survival rate. A test, by the way, that is very unreliable, huge numbers of false test results.

If this comes to be, I sincerely hope Americans band together and fight for their rights.

This is slowly becoming what feels like a horrible scene from an apocalyptic movie. Didn't we see this shit play out in one of those Will Smith movies with zombies?

"1"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 12:51:48 PM »
It sounds like this traitor "assemblyman" would feel right at home in China.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 12:54:08 PM »
If this comes to be, I sincerely hope Americans band together and fight for their rights.

This is slowly becoming what feels like a horrible scene from an apocalyptic movie. Didn't we see this shit play out in one of those Will Smith movies with zombies?

"1"
I imagine pockets of people will resist, many people seems to believe the government has their best interest in mind and will go willingly. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 01:10:41 PM »
I imagine pockets of people will resist, many people seems to believe the government has their best interest in mind and will go willingly. :-\

There are so many brainwashed. So many people are buying into the propaganda and simply "believing in the science".

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 01:30:56 PM »
There are so many brainwashed. So many people are buying into the propaganda and simply "believing in the science".

"1"
Even scientists can't agree with each other. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 01:39:40 PM »

I'm going to seriously look at a permanent move to either Florida or Texas. Florida I am very familiar with and have property there, Texas is also starting to sound very attractive.

"1"

Better get your go-bag ready.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 01:47:56 PM »
I can see why they might be looking at doing this because of covid.

There is the a very real possibility that the virus can rapidly mutate in immunocompromised individuals. Mutations which make it spread faster, mutations which make it more lethal and mutations which could negate current vaccines.

It could be a case of putting these immunocompromised individuals (aids patients, people on cancer meds, organ transplants) in camps to protect themselves and everyone else.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 02:52:03 PM »
This is madness.

"1"

I'm reminded of that quote you read or hear from time to time:

"First they came for OneMoreRep - but I didn't speak out because I wasn't a gay Jewish New Yorker who moderates Getbig.

Then they came for Matt C - but I didn't speak out because I wasn't an autistic Alt-Right Canadian living in frigid Northern Ontario."

Etc.

I forget the rest, but I get the point completely, and it has me worried.

I seriously do wonder how much the public will take at this point - I know I've never lived through anything like this, nor did anyone here, unless they are literally over 80.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 02:55:59 PM »

There is the a very real possibility that the virus can rapidly mutate in immunocompromised individuals. Mutations which make it spread faster, mutations which make it more lethal and mutations which could negate current vaccines.

It could be a case of putting these immunocompromised individuals (aids patients, people on cancer meds, organ transplants) in camps to protect themselves and everyone else.

...I get that.  I'm not poking fun here, but the people worried about COVID are starting to sound like this:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Dragon_in_My_Garage

If all COVID True Believers felt this way, why did they ever leave the house without wearing a Hazmat suit to begin with?  After all, the possibility of some random virus happening in the future was always a possibility, so why did they not start taking precautions until the TV told them to?

It just goes to show how much psychological control mass media has over the people.  There was definitely a period where this ended, but after Trump was elected, the mainstream propagandists clamped down on online media control, and did an amazing job doing so.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 02:59:42 PM »

look at the land, not a specific state. red or blue, matters not - its all gonna end up the same in terms of a boot on your neck.

land as measured by survivability.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 03:02:15 PM »

Where are you getting this one info from? I'm very sceptical....

Regardless, People shouldn't be put in camps at the gov whims...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 03:02:30 PM »
It could be a case of putting these immunocompromised individuals in camps to protect themselves and everyone else.

u r severly stupid.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 03:06:28 PM »
...I get that.  I'm not poking fun here, but the people worried about COVID are starting to sound like this:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Dragon_in_My_Garage

If all COVID True Believers felt this way, why did they ever leave the house without wearing a Hazmat suit to begin with?  After all, the possibility of some random virus happening in the future was always a possibility, so why did they not start taking precautions until the TV told them to?

It just goes to show how much psychological control mass media has over the people.  There was definitely a period where this ended, but after Trump was elected, the mainstream propagandists clamped down on online media control, and did an amazing job doing so.

My perspective is that only those at high risk to themselves (and possibly others as explained in my earlier post) should be the ones placed in containment camps, so if this bill is for this then I'm not completely against it

Everyone else should be allowed to carry on with minimal restrictions in place.

That's the best way to protect people and the economy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 03:08:16 PM »
It's all of NYS not just NYC.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 03:08:34 PM »
My perspective is that only those at high risk to themselves (and possibly others as explained in my earlier post) should be the ones placed in containment camps, so if this bill is for this then I'm not completely against it

Governments shouldn't have powers like this they cannot be trusted to make sound decisions...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 03:11:31 PM »
Where are you getting this one info from? I'm very sceptical....

Regardless, People shouldn't be put in camps at the gov whims...

Nothing confirmed yet, gonna take a few weeks, but that's what they believe might have caused the more infectious mutated strain in the UK. It's has too many mutations for it to have occurred just from jumping between hosts.

Similar mutation has occurred independently in south africa aka the aids capital of the world. It's summer there and the case numbers are higher than ever.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 03:16:01 PM »
I’ll see you at camp OMR.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 03:17:46 PM »
Governments shouldn't have powers like this they cannot be trusted to make sound decisions...

Governments locking down 98% of the population that the virus isn't any threat to is arguably far worse in terms of abuse of powers. Also people are no longer listening to lockdown orders and it's pretty much impossible to enforce.

Hands are tied in most major European and North American governments.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 03:31:03 PM »

I believe that sometimes we need authoritarianism in our society.  But for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate for people under 70...that's not one of them.

If the virus had 10x the mortality rate, and this was obvious to all of us [we ALL know 10 people, so we would all know people who actually died of COVID if that was the case], then I would say...yeah, maybe internment camps would be necessary.  But we can only head in that direction using the most tremendous restraint possible.  This isn't something any of us should take lightly.

But as it is now, this virus is puny in terms of mortality.  It's nothing more than a bad flu season - and no one here can claim this year was anything particularly unusual in terms of the deaths of family, friends, or celebrities we know.

My question is: what is going to happen as police and politicians resign in mass numbers?  IMO, it's only a matter of time before Whites snap, and elect a dictator to deal with this stuff...and it won't be pretty if that happens.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 03:31:11 PM »
look at the land, not a specific state. red or blue, matters not - its all gonna end up the same in terms of a boot on your neck.

land as measured by survivability.

What about power in numbers? Red states like Florida or Texas at the very least are filled with millions of gun owning Americans that believe in freedom that could easily band together in a united front against practices as suggested by this NY state assemblyman.

Can you please expand on the notion of "land as measured by survivability"?

This shit reminds me of George Carlin. He once said that Americans don't have rights, instead they have revocable privileges. Back in the time of Pearl Harbor from 1942 to 1945, Japanese American Citizens where thrown into internment camps due to suspicions from the US government with regards to many of them being spies. Of course, over time, they were released, but it showed those citizens, as well as the rest that there are no such things as "rights". When looking back, these acts are now considered one of the most atrocious violations of American civil rights in the 20th century.

"1"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 03:37:47 PM »
What about power in numbers? Red states like Florida or Texas at the very least are filled with millions of gun owning Americans that believe in freedom that could easily band together in a united front against practices as suggested by this NY state assemblyman.

Can you please expand on the notion of "land as measured by survivability"?

This shit reminds me of George Carlin. He once said that Americans don't have rights, instead they have revocable privileges. Back in the time of Pearl Harbor from 1942 to 1945, Japanese American Citizens where thrown into internment camps due to suspicions from the US government with regards to many of them being spies. Of course, over time, they were released, but it showed those citizens, as well as the rest that there are no such things as "rights". When looking back, these acts are now considered one of the most atrocious violations of American civil rights in the 20th century.

"1"

And whose people asked my people to come save their asses during WWII?

I agree though - Jewish media pressure, which ultimately led to internment camps in the USA, was a horrible thing, and Jews as a group should feel group-level guilt and shame over it...ironically, the very shame they continually push on White people.  ::)

Again - take Jewish media and banking pressure out of the USA, and there would have been no interned Japanese.