Author Topic: Come meet Derek Anthony at the 2012 Arnold Expo  (Read 82816 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Come meet Derek Anthony at the 2012 Arnold Expo
« Reply #350 on: January 10, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »

That's not Newmom and Vince Basile

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #351 on: January 10, 2012, 06:00:26 PM »
dEAR dEREK

SINCE i STARTED THIS THREAD i FEEL OBLIGED TO SHOW UP AT THE aHHHNOLD.

i WILL BE ARRIVING ON MARCH 2ND AND PROCEED STRAIGHT TO THE EXPO. SINCE THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE i WONT BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE yOU; INSTEAD i AM POSTING A PIC OF MYSELF SO THAT yOU CAN RECOGNIZE ME.

THIS IS ME WHEN dAVE TOLD ME i WOULD BE SPONSORED BY rX mUSCLE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT

WHERE SHALL wE MEET?

DA would crap his depends brand adult diapers(worn cause of all the times he has been ass plowed,thus he can't control his geriatric bowels)if you actually did that 8)
H

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #352 on: January 10, 2012, 06:01:27 PM »
DA dresses like my nephew

btw, my nephew is 11

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: January 10, 2012, 06:09:46 PM »
your nephew is 11,but he's got DA beat in IQ I'd be willing to bet...
H

whitewidow

« Reply #354 on: January 10, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »
I hear derek still goes to underage dance clubs and acts like a candy raver he uses ecstasy and gets himself in a ketamine hole every weekend. he has a horrible drug problem. just look at how tired he look! also look at how it aged him! he like a candy raver-lol a gay one! I hear this fro m people who know hinm personally he dances with his shirt oiff at underage nightclubs where they let people under c21 in and he takes alot of ecstasy and ketamine gets in a huge Ketamoine hole. it really shows! he look awful! he is a liar and not a man of his word! a oussy and a coward! and he lib=ves in soomneone basemen using their computer.

L.L

« Reply #355 on: January 10, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »

there is something really bad going on  with his face that i cant figure it out?/ oil rotting inside him ??? kidney failure ?? plastic surgery gone bad?? botox ?? he is getting old but his facial features changed from night to day. DA ,serious shit ,bro..whatever youre doing  get off of it..your face looks terrible

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: January 10, 2012, 06:23:41 PM »

there is something really bad going on  with his face that i cant figure it out?/ oil rotting inside him ??? kidney failure ?? plastic surgery gone bad?? botox ?? he is getting old but his facial features changed from night to day. DA ,serious shit ,bro..whatever youre doing  get off of it..your face looks terrible

Its been augmented clearly

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #357 on: January 10, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »

there is something really bad going on  with his face that i cant figure it out?/ oil rotting inside him ??? kidney failure ?? plastic surgery gone bad?? botox ?? he is getting old but his facial features changed from night to day. DA ,serious shit ,bro..whatever youre doing  get off of it..your face looks terrible

all the guys with oil get an old look in the face and their hair starts to grey young.  it happen to greg and is happening to that fool with the big arms people post.  system is sick.  body can't keep absorbing that shit, can't be diluted because the oils are pretty insoluble.  it's not like they piss or shit it out. dumbasses!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #358 on: January 10, 2012, 06:31:34 PM »
DA isn't even 30 yet

btw, maybe he wasn't made to be a drug addict

I mean, look at the iron sheik and Jake roberts...these are men who were made to be drug addicts...they keep partying and they are still alive.  Shit, look at me....I was doing alot of shit and I still can pass for 27 even though i'm 33

DA---you weren't made for taking drugs brother

stick to dressing like suburban wanksta

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: January 10, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
Dude was awesome in Tremors!  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »
So  - putting aside the fact that a human gargoyle with a collapsing face that looks like he is dying of AIDS and liver disease is going to a bodybuilding expo (in what capacity???) - what are you going to do if someone from here identifies himself to you as being a getbigger? Are you going to shout and scream like a spoilt little brat while trying to mask your East side Jewish ladies voice? Are you going to spit your infected saliva into his face like you did poor Melvin? Or you going to be a little pussy and joke about it just being the internets?

Enlighten us, you hideous freak.
O

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2012, 08:31:27 PM »
That's what recreational drugs can do to a person if you abuse them to that extent. Horrifying transformation. Derek actually looked pretty good in his early twenties but now he looks awful. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2012, 09:14:24 PM »
Looks like someone took a JAWSAW to DA's face :-\

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:43 AM »
I hear derek still goes to underage dance clubs and acts like a candy raver he uses ecstasy and gets himself in a ketamine hole every weekend. he has a horrible drug problem. just look at how tired he look! also look at how it aged him! he like a candy raver-lol a gay one! I hear this fro m people who know hinm personally he dances with his shirt oiff at underage nightclubs where they let people under c21 in and he takes alot of ecstasy and ketamine gets in a huge Ketamoine hole. it really shows! he look awful! he is a liar and not a man of his word! a oussy and a coward! and he lib=ves in soomneone basemen using their computer.
HE NEVER DID K OR USED  GHB  SORRY ANOTHER LIE

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
You do realize that the photograph from Esquire is not Steven Hawking, it is Roger Ebert, film critic who suffered thyroid cancer which eventually spread to other areas of his jaw and face.

it's a sad ending For Roger Ebert. I used to love watching Siskel and Ebert show back in the days. these two were two renown Movies Critics..........it's truly sad. Siskel died of Brain cancer and now Ebert is going thru this......wow, it's crazy how anyone's life could change at anytime

w8m8

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2012, 11:16:47 AM »
HE NEVER DID K OR USED  GHB  SORRY ANOTHER LIE

?

so you are NOT DA

why are you so angered by what is written here if you are NOT DA ?

If you are DA I get that you did the same thing as Alice and choose not to use your "real" name ( oh brother ) on boards that get rough and dirty

just be honest with yourself and get your act together .. you look like someone is injecting your face with filler .. it's not simply sodium bloat and you know it

see a shrink because you are mentally disturbed and people all around you are laughing AT you .. including all the ones you "think" are agreeing with you ... they are playing you like a puppet for a sideshow

the oil in your traps alone makes you look like a hunchback .. you are totally destroying your body and for what ?

you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder to the nth degree and all your "friends" "family" and Dr.'s are just being ignorant by not telling you the truth of how you look ... what goes through your mind on how to "live life" is twisted and insane

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2012, 11:42:10 AM »
?

so you are NOT DA

why are you so angered by what is written here if you are NOT DA ?

If you are DA I get that you did the same thing as Alice and choose not to use your "real" name ( oh brother ) on boards that get rough and dirty

just be honest with yourself and get your act together .. you look like someone is injecting your face with filler .. it's not simply sodium bloat and you know it

see a shrink because you are mentally disturbed and people all around you are laughing AT you .. including all the ones you "think" are agreeing with you ... they are playing you like a puppet for a sideshow

the oil in your traps alone makes you look like a hunchback .. you are totally destroying your body and for what ?

you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder to the nth degree and all your "friends" "family" and Dr.'s are just being ignorant by not telling you the truth of how you look ... what goes through your mind on how to "live life" is twisted and insane

x2 !!

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
H

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2012, 11:49:39 AM »
x4.
O

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2012, 11:54:53 AM »
X5

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2012, 12:15:39 PM »
HE NEVER DID K OR USED  GHB  SORRY ANOTHER LIE

He??? Aren't you he?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

it's a sad ending For Roger Ebert. I used to love watching Siskel and Ebert show back in the days. these two were two renown Movies Critics..........it's truly sad. Siskel died of Brain cancer and now Ebert is going thru this......wow, it's crazy how anyone's life could change at anytime

Yes these two fellows were the tops when it came to film critics. I believe Ebert has lost the ability to speak with this cancer. Such a shame.

Bad things do happen to good people. Neither of these guys did anything to deserve the curve ball life threw them. This could happen to anyone though. There is no way to insulate oneself from the slings and arrows of life.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2012, 12:21:49 PM »
I remember from earlier posts freakycalves writing that he's Derek's "assistant"

LOL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Some believe that those two guys cost a lot of Hollywood production companies Billions of dollars. Definitely some people you really don't want to fuck with.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »
I remember from earlier posts freakycalves writing that he's Derek's "assistant"

LOL

"This is Pat. Am i talking to derek's assistant?"
Boundary Breaker