Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147472 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!
« Reply #1050 on: August 12, 2020, 11:10:36 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D   No homo...

Photoshop of Peace

Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1051 on: August 12, 2020, 11:49:05 PM »

Photoshop of Peace

Good job Kwon

Poor 6 Reps has repeatedly tried to blame The Don for things that he didn’t do. And now he is posting fake pics. There is an evil cabal out there, and 6 Reps is doing their bidding on this site.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1052 on: August 13, 2020, 12:00:42 AM »
I believe the English would refer to you use a muppet.

Excellent work sir

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1053 on: August 13, 2020, 12:33:22 AM »
I mean, come on, look at the first pic.

You think Epstein would look like that with girl-like arms, tiny chest, huge head compared to the rest of the body and sitting so low with that kind of angle?

The nerve of liberals, at least try to manufacture something credible.

You can't just slam a head on like that, proportions and angles.

They need to take a class from IronMeister (Pshop) or Taffin (if theyre using MSPaint)
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1054 on: August 13, 2020, 02:50:03 PM »
VAN,  In response to your following question  ....

"Since you know the scene, do you concur with the guy that there is a vast network of pedophile satanists in Hollywood?"

I once upon a time and for a very brief period knew the "Hollywood scene" pretty damn well but that 'knowledge' was confined to the days in which I was mainly associated with the stunt-men and stunt-women crew of characters who were hardest workers/performers within the movie making industry.

If a studio had a problem with an actor or a studio employee .... they could rely on one or more of the non-contracted stunt persons to solve it quietly. So I was aware of shit that newspapers never had the opportunity to write about.

On one such occasion I was told to, "Hold that Oscar sitting on the mantel until I'm done! I don't want to get hit in the head with it!"

Searching back to them good old days .... the only adverse shit that I can recall was confined to "casting couch' rumors and Mazola Oil parties and actors who thought that they were too damn important to work that day!

I was only involved with problematic actors so ..... I cannot relate to the present day problems within Hollywood other than as follows .....

Based upon my up to date & personal experience/knowledge .... I can assure you that I know of no situation on any Hollywood movie set in which a child is involved who is not supervised by that child's mother, father, or close relative .... along with strict rules regarding that child's health, safety, and welfare (along with restricted and limited work hours).

And it seems pretty damn strange that any parent would 'allow'  any offspring to be placed within any unsupervised situation that could be harmful to that child.

So, yes, I do find it difficult to believe that the situation is as rampant as so stated within that video.

And, as someone has stated  previously .... Why has he not disclosed the names of those involved? Why is there no name disclosure if the problem is so prevelent?!

Thanks for asking and I should apologize for this extended response .... but you opened up some old memories.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1055 on: August 13, 2020, 03:23:34 PM »

"Since you know the scene, do you concur with the guy that there is a vast network of pedophile satanists in Hollywood?"

I once upon a time and for a very brief period knew the "Hollywood scene" pretty damn well but that 'knowledge' was confined to the days in which I was mainly associated with the stunt-men and stunt-women crew of characters who were hardest workers/performers within the movie making industry.

If a studio had a problem with an actor or a studio employee .... they could rely on one or more of the non-contracted stunt persons to solve it quietly. So I was aware of shit that newspapers never had the opportunity to write about.

On one such occasion I was told to, "Hold that Oscar sitting on the mantel until I'm done! I don't want to get hit in the head with it!"

Searching back to them good old days .... the only adverse shit that I can recall was confined to "casting couch' rumors and Mazola Oil parties and actors who thought that they were too damn important to work that day!

I was only involved with problematic actors so ..... I cannot relate to the present day problems within Hollywood other than as follows .....

Based upon my up to date & personal experience/knowledge .... I can assure you that I know of no situation on any Hollywood movie set in which a child is involved who is not supervised by that child's mother, father, or close relative .... along with strict rules regarding that child's health, safety, and welfare (along with restricted and limited work hours).

And it seems pretty damn strange that any parent would 'allow'  any offspring to be placed within any unsupervised situation that could be harmful to that child.

So, yes, I do find it difficult to believe that the situation is as rampant as so stated within that video.

And, as someone has stated  previously .... Why has he not disclosed the names of those involved? Why is there no name disclosure if the problem is so prevelent?!

Thanks for asking and I should apologize for this extended response .... but you opened up some old memories.

...starring Brad Pitt as stuntmovie

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #1056 on: August 13, 2020, 04:05:40 PM »
stunt was the boom guy back in 74, he held a long pole  with a fuzzy microphone on it over the heads of the actors, while he stood on a stepladder

once was asked to jump off the side of a building into a trash can  cause  "last guy got hurt".

he filled in that day and lived to hold the boom again.

from that day forward he was stunt

never did another movie again.  but he is here to tell us different

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1057 on: August 13, 2020, 07:39:23 PM »

Photoshop of Peace

Fair enough, I was had.  Kudos to you visualizeperfection and Kwon for spotting this as fake and producing the original.

Since you’re good at it, let us know if any of the photos in this collection below are shopped and provide us the originals:

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: August 13, 2020, 07:43:09 PM »
Fair enough, I was had.  Kudos to you visualizeperfection and Kwon for spotting this as fake and producing the original.

Since you’re good at it, let us know if any of the photos in this collection below are shopped and provide us the originals:

How about you provide yourself with a nuuce from bubbas garage and do yourself a favor

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1059 on: August 13, 2020, 08:12:40 PM »
As if the Clinton’s were not involved in Epstein’s death! LOL. You’re an idiot. How many different accounts do you log in and out of in order to try to draw attention away from the Clinton’s?

Royalty,

I think it interesting that you were the only person, and only just you, that replied to my post which was this attachment below.  I wrote nothing in my post about the Clinton’s, nor is there any mention of the Clinton’s in this attachment.  So I have no idea from where you base your statement that I’m trying to draw away from the Clinton’s.

It is very clear from all the evidence that Bill Clinton did have some type of connection with Epstein.

It seems from some of the other posts on this thread that there is an effort to divert attention from Trump by turning the focus to Bill Clinton, as if Bill Clinton is guilty then ergo Donald Trump must be innocent.  That’s nonsense.  They are not mutually exclusive.

This my only account.  I do not have any others.  Sometimes I think I should delete my account.  The reason being, I am not idiot.

6 Reps

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: August 13, 2020, 08:17:48 PM »
you dont have to delete your account

just take it to the politics forum

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1061 on: August 14, 2020, 04:20:49 AM »
Royalty,

I think it interesting that you were the only person, and only just you, that replied to my post which was this attachment below.  I wrote nothing in my post about the Clinton’s, nor is there any mention of the Clinton’s in this attachment.  So I have no idea from where you base your statement that I’m trying to draw away from the Clinton’s.

It is very clear from all the evidence that Bill Clinton did have some type of connection with Epstein.

It seems from some of the other posts on this thread that there is an effort to divert attention from Trump by turning the focus to Bill Clinton, as if Bill Clinton is guilty then ergo Donald Trump must be innocent.  That’s nonsense.  They are not mutually exclusive.

This my only account.  I do not have any others.  Sometimes I think I should delete my account.  The reason being, I am not idiot.

6 Reps

You’re only account? LOL, Ok dude. Keep posting your fake pics

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1062 on: August 14, 2020, 09:04:50 AM »
I mean, come on, look at the first pic.

You think Epstein would look like that with girl-like arms, tiny chest, huge head compared to the rest of the body and sitting so low with that kind of angle?

The nerve of liberals, at least try to manufacture something credible.

You can't just slam a head on like that, proportions and angles.

They need to take a class from IronMeister (Pshop) or Taffin (if theyre using MSPaint)

:D

Shopped

Here's the legit shot
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1063 on: August 14, 2020, 12:12:07 PM »
:D

Shopped

Here's the legit shot

Love it Taffy! :D
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1064 on: August 14, 2020, 05:12:24 PM »
EPIC, You are pretty damn close but not completely accurate.

But what ya did say just about coincides with shit that really did happen and since you’re the only once interested … I’m gonna send ya a message to show that you have been pretty damn close to ‘channeling’ something that really did occur.

Stand by to stand by … and check your GetBig email thing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: August 14, 2020, 05:42:48 PM »
If she is found guilty on all counts, what would be her sentence according to our "questional (?)" justice system.

My personal guess is that she will go scott-free ... or get a "tap" on her wrist.

I hope not. If it's proved she lured/groomed these girls for Jeffrey and other men's sexual pleasure, as well as molested some of them herself, she should have the book thrown at her....locked up and the key thrown away.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1066 on: August 14, 2020, 05:48:20 PM »

I hope not. If it's proved she lured/groomed these girls for Jeffrey and other men's sexual pleasure, as well as molested some of them herself, she should have the book thrown at her....locked up and the key thrown away.

Hahaha didn’t you say that trump colluded with Russia?

So give the alleged diddler the “if it’s proved” (sic) treatment, but assume guilt when it comes to a president “scheming” with another country. Oh boy.

Quick question, do you ever get splinters on your lips from the glory hole?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1067 on: August 14, 2020, 06:05:11 PM »

So give the alleged diddler the “if it’s proved” (sic) treatment, but assume guilt when it comes to a president “scheming” with another country. Oh boy.

Superbly phrased, sir. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: August 14, 2020, 06:16:36 PM »

I said supposedly.

('Supposedly' definition: according to what is generally assumed or believed (often used to indicate that the speaker doubts the truth of the statement.)

I appreciate that you read my posts. But if you are going to reference them, you should at least get what I posted right. I have no idea if Trump colluded with Russia, just as I would assume you have no idea that he didn't. What I do know is that there are ongoing investigations as to whether Russia aided him in the 2016 election.

For the record, you also have the glory-hole story wrong. My one experience happened many decades ago. It was at a sex club. And it was my cock that was getting sucked. I don't recall getting any splinters in it.  -Guess the hole was pretty big.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: August 14, 2020, 06:21:21 PM »
Perverts beget perverts.  All of this deviancy feeds upon the innocent regardless of age or gender.  And despite what these perverts would say, there are only two.

The generation that spawned the "if it feels good, do it" bullshit should be punished by civilized society and those that practice what they leech should be jailed for eternity.

And that goes for any that offer them aid and comfort.   We know them as libtards, Democrats, Hollyweirdos, etc.   Societal succubi and there are more than a few here. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1070 on: August 14, 2020, 07:03:35 PM »
Perverts beget perverts.  All of this deviancy feeds upon the innocent regardless of age or gender.  And despite what these perverts would say, there are only two.

The generation that spawned the "if it feels good, do it" bullshit should be punished by civilized society and those that practice what they leech should be jailed for eternity.

And that goes for any that offer them aid and comfort.   We know them as libtards, Democrats, Hollyweirdos, etc.   Societal succubi and there are more than a few here.

Yep. The faggy white liberal “boomer” is one of the biggest plagues to western civilization. I actually don’t even hate the unruly ‘brews for their behavior. It was the primepederast style neoliberal twat this created them.

Blacks in America were beginning to flourish at one point, believe it or not.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: August 14, 2020, 07:17:11 PM »
Yep. The faggy white liberal “boomer” is one of the biggest plagues to western civilization. I actually don’t even hate the unruly ‘brews for their behavior. It was the primepederast style neoliberal twat this created them.

Blacks in America were beginning to flourish at one point, believe it or not.

Yes, I recall that time.  I have been around a few decades and while I'm not as chronologically old as some here, in many ways I am older.   ;D

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: August 14, 2020, 09:35:32 PM »
EPIC, You are pretty damn close but not completely accurate.

But what ya did say just about coincides with shit that really did happen and since you’re the only once interested … I’m gonna send ya a message to show that you have been pretty damn close to ‘channeling’ something that really did occur.

Stand by to stand by … and check your GetBig email thing

im not interested in your long winded loooong 40 year old stories.

i was making a joke about how you think people buy into your stories.

the high regaurd you hold for yourself. the status you think you have or had
your one weird mofo.

i guess at least you have something to say. its better than most here. i dont think your a homo, but you never know around here

logic would say, old men trying desperatly to relate to younger hyper  muscular men, is  a gay man fishing for company

but hey  your stunt !!   right...?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1073 on: August 15, 2020, 02:25:16 AM »
but hey  your stunt !!   right...?

He's stunt.
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1074 on: August 15, 2020, 02:54:05 AM »

Alright, thanks.

Anyone here up on the pizzagate theory I mentioned? What's your opinion on it. Like I said, those emails and that instagram account were very strange and I struggle to find a good explanation for them, other than something suspicious.