Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58280 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »
i know what to expect from borracho,,i'm curious and do think dj is working this hard,,he knows his rep is at stake and no pressure from a 'groink'to diminish his goal here,,we are fair but honest and looking for a mr o build just what he 'say's is his ideal'''and after this we will foward to the fall for full transformation ,,i would like to see a bigger version of his best look,,dj is older now and should be able to put some size with slower metabolism and base he built previous.i offer no training or diet cause he will do his own interpetation anyway,,,more exercises tho there are many angles to achieve maximium density and overall balance/look,,consider this dj for the next round come fall..
Exactly.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2013, 01:43:21 AM »
B's silence is a tell-tale sign of FEAR

fear dat he will get his ass handed to him, courtesy of moi :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2013, 09:04:26 AM »
where you at chumpo B?

got my cals down to 1450 and i may go down to 1200 the last few days

ab skinfold is 7-8 mm but i plan to get it down to 5-6 mm

4 mm would be ideal but i don't think that i'll be able to hit 4 mm by the 17th (16th for me, coz that's when i'll have my pics taken)

p.s. my push-ups training loads have been going up rather well and my curl loads have gone up a bit, and i'm going to the sports shop today to get some 20 kg plates so that i can load more weight to the bar for squats ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2013, 09:13:41 AM »
where you at chumpo B?

got my cals down to 1450 and i may go down to 1200 the last few days

ab skinfold is 7-8 mm but i plan to get it down to 5-6 mm

4 mm would be ideal but i don't think that i'll be able to hit 4 mm by the 17th (16th for me, coz that's when i'll have my pics taken)

p.s. my push-ups training loads have been going up rather well and my curl loads have gone up a bit, and i'm going to the sports shop today to get some 20 kg plates so that i can load more weight to the bar for squats ;)
Sounds like you are dialing in.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2013, 09:17:58 AM »
Sounds like you are dialing in.

we'll see, and this "contest" is basically just a primer for me and i'll be looking for your dudes critique upon which bodyparts of mine still need work

i took my row training loads way down so i'll be curious if my lats lost size

also i'll be training the squats today with the new 20 kg plates and i guess that i'll even throw in some calf raises as well :D :D :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #380 on: April 07, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »
quiet here today,,someone muzzled dj or is he starving and can't type,,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #381 on: April 07, 2013, 05:12:37 PM »
quiet here today,,someone muzzled dj or is he starving and can't type,,,,

;D ;D ;D

nah man, i was just digging on some fine old tunes by some coolass Italian-American fellas 8)

but it does seem that B is losing his edge ;D ;D ;D

p.s. i trained squats this night after i went and bought heavier dumbbell plates since i maxed out what i had for the squats, and i really was gonna hit calf raise, but i said to myself "fuck it!" and just finished off the training session with some weighted crunches

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #382 on: April 07, 2013, 05:18:53 PM »
just looking through my training records/journal and i haven't trained calves in over 3 weeks now :D :D :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #383 on: April 07, 2013, 05:22:16 PM »
;D ;D ;D

nah man, i was just digging on some fine old tunes by some coolass Italian-American fellas 8)

but it does seem that B is losing his edge ;D ;D ;D

p.s. i trained squats this night after i went and bought heavier dumbbell plates since i maxed out what i had for the squats, and i really was gonna hit calf raise, but i said to myself "fuck it!" and just finished off the training session with some weighted crunches
good stuff,,i like four seasons ,,liked franki valli's voice as he got older like my eye's adored ya,swearing to god,to good to be true,,,my father met him and sported same looke in 70's hair wise my dad but with serpico beard,,,my dad has classic italian american look ,snozz,face,me too for most part,,my dad loved this,beach boys,chicago he loves chicago,,,my paren'st saw sinatra few times in 70's /80's...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #384 on: April 07, 2013, 05:23:14 PM »
just looking through my training records/journal and i haven't trained calves in over 3 weeks now :D :D :D
:-[,,,do em for balance not for this contest,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #385 on: April 07, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »
good stuff,,i like four seasons ,,liked franki valli's voice as he got older like my eye's adored ya,swearing to god,to good to be true,,,my father met him and sported same looke in 70's hair wise my dad but with serpico beard,,,my dad has classic italian american look ,snozz,face,me too for most part,,my dad loved this,beach boys,chicago he loves chicago,,,my paren'st saw sinatra few times in 70's /80's...

fucking awesome!

and chicago was boss in the 70's but in the 80's they sold out a bit and lost their edge :'(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »
fucking awesome!

and chicago was boss in the 70's but in the 80's they sold out a bit and lost their edge :'(

my dad still see's chicago,,, cetera softened there sound,,,the horns are in the forefront still today,,they have some younger guys filling around the veterans,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2013, 05:30:49 PM »
:-[,,,do em for balance not for this contest,,,

i was with my girl last nite, and even she told me that i really need to have them so that everything will be in proportion to look best (yeah, she's sharp and smart girl :))

i told her that i was gonna get these plates today so that i can make my upper thighs bigger and she told me train them too and pointed at my calves ;D 8) :P

but seriously, how do you motivate yourself to train them ??? ??? ??? for me they are just soooooo goddamn boring to train and i just can't motivate myself to train them...

yeah i kinda hate doing squats but i do them anyway coz at least they aren't so fucking boring to train

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2013, 05:33:52 PM »
my dad still see's chicago,,, cetera softened there sound,,,the horns are in the forefront still today,,they have some younger guys filling around the veterans,,,

that's true about cetera softening their sound (and he is in fact a blue-eyed blondie Italian-American dude 8))

thier brass and guitars really set them apart

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2013, 05:39:29 PM »
i was with my girl last nite, and even she told me that i really need to have them so that everything will be in proportion to look best (yeah, she's sharp and smart girl :))

i told her that i was gonna get these plates today so that i can make my upper thighs bigger and she told me train them too and pointed at my calves ;D 8) :P

but seriously, how do you motivate yourself to train them ??? ??? ??? for me they are just soooooo goddamn boring to train and i just can't motivate myself to train them...

yeah i kinda hate doing squats but i do them anyway coz at least they aren't so fucking boring to train
i like doing them,,,bet a thick book ot some type of stand grab a plate 45 and do 1 legged stretch to bottom and flex to top do sets 15/30 4x 2 per week,,and do some partial reps as u get fatigued calves need heavy stimulation and stretch in between sets blood flow accumulates quick in calves,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2013, 05:39:41 PM »
Barrcho has left the scene. Did you scare him off dj with reports of leaness?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #391 on: April 07, 2013, 05:42:12 PM »
i like doing them,,,bet a thick book ot some type of stand grab a plate 45 and do 1 legged stretch to bottom and flex to top do sets 15/30 4x 2 per week,,and do some partial reps as u get fatigued calves need heavy stimulation and stretch in between sets blood flow accumulates quick in calves,,

yeah i guess that it's important to get that full stretch at the bottom of the movement and full range of motion as well

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #392 on: April 07, 2013, 05:44:14 PM »

i'd say it has much more to do with my STRUCTURE ;)

tiny, tiny joints, squared off shoulders, and narrowass hips, along with long legs and a medium length torso ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: April 07, 2013, 05:59:29 PM »
Barracho has a good structure as well hence the contest.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2013, 06:05:11 PM »
Barracho has a good structure as well hence the contest.

yeah that's true, and that's why he's a worthy adversary for me

in fact, this tune kinda makes me think of him as he is some cool and hip south american dude 8)

i can picture him now in the club moving all sleek and cat-like making all the ladies wet ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #395 on: April 07, 2013, 10:00:02 PM »

These damn koreans won't budge...gonna need you to come for back up. Bring your shotgun!

Countdown is on dj...  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #396 on: April 08, 2013, 01:33:35 AM »
These damn koreans won't budge...gonna need you to come for back up. Bring your shotgun!

Countdown is on dj...  :D

how's da calves :D :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #397 on: April 08, 2013, 03:27:48 AM »
from me to you B 8) 8) 8)

wot time you got?! me? well it's TIME for me to WIN ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #398 on: April 08, 2013, 05:34:58 AM »
"but you run and you run to catch up to borracho but he's shrinking....dieting down to get shredded up once again!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #399 on: April 08, 2013, 06:16:07 AM »
how shredded is shredded? ;)