Author Topic: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'  (Read 41224 times)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
Re: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2013, 08:53:27 PM »
According to Vince, Arnold dissed him.  Vince has been harboring the grudge ever since.

Ranks right up there with the 'Arnold and Mentzer' feud!  lol.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2013, 11:11:02 PM »
It was a good thing when Bob Chick got suspended from posting on Getbig. That stooge is part of the problem in pro bodybuilding. So is Ron. It is all a bullshit cult run by people who shouldn't run a chook raffle in a pub.

They can't even abide by their own rules. Nope. They silence and ban outspoken guys like Lee Priest and Milos. What a nasty bunch of jerks who run bodybuilding at the pro level. I will say this to their faces.

Does anyone here honestly believe a former Mr Canada doesn't deserve competitor's blue stars? Well, I have been told that Ron has been pressured not to give me any status as a competitor. That way they try to discredit

what I post. It is also why Ron allows others to defame me. They hope I will disappear.

Since I own a gym I am classified as a professional bodybuilder in NABBA. Not that owning a gym qualifies one for anything at all!

Lee was given a suspension for enterring other contests not sanctioned by the pro league or whoever the patsies are who do that crap. His one year turned into a permanent suspension.

I really am disgusted with the whole IFBB crap of awarding pro cards. Just another way to keep muscleheads in line. They collectively don't mind others getting booted out because in their simple minds they move

themselves up a placing. Ben Weider was an authority on Napoleon and clearly followed similar principles to conquer the bodybuilding world. What a shame Ben had anything to do with bodybuilding. He seldom

if ever lifted a weight.

Gotta admit that I agree with everything you said here Vince.....but I didn't know that chick got banned from posting here...I thought he was contractually obligated not to because he was being paid by another organization?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2013, 01:08:18 AM »
Booty,

Vince alleges that back  in the day, Arnold was moving motor vehicles into port so Paul Graham  could then ship them illegally.  According to Vince, the FBI got wind of this. Long story short, Arnold was questioned but Paul was convicted and did time in the can.

Was Vince the master mind behind this criminal enterprise?

THE BEEF

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2013, 07:28:36 AM »
Was Vince the master mind behind this criminal enterprise?

THE BEEF

Vince harbors a toxic hatred for all things Paul Graham.

I think if Paul ever became aware of the venom that Vince has been spewing about him for years over the internet he would take action...Paul has a lot of contacts and if he was serious it could get very ugly for Vince very, very quickly.

Vince needs to lay off Paul and move on with his life.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2013, 09:15:59 AM »
Thank you The Beef.   :)

Just " BEEF " to you ;)

All upper case please.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2013, 09:22:00 AM »

Vince harbors a toxic hatred for all things Paul Graham.

I think if Paul ever became aware of the venom that Vince has been spewing about him for years over the internet he would take action...Paul has a lot of contacts and if he was serious it could get very ugly for Vince very, very quickly.

Vince needs to lay off Paul and move on with his life.

Hum . . . Do you think we have an obligation to inform Paul or should we let sleeping dogs lie ?

THE BEEF

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »
Hum . . . Do you think we have an obligation to inform Paul or should we let sleeping dogs lie ?

THE BEEF

Not sure. On one level i believe it is Paul's right to know that he is being defamed, ostracised, belittled and mocked.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2013, 07:31:47 PM »
Paul doesn't like what I post about him. Neither would Arnold. Trouble is what I posted is the truth so they can't change what happened.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2013, 07:37:42 PM »
I miss Bob Chick posting here.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: August 04, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
Paul doesn't like what I post about him. Neither would Arnold. Trouble is what I posted is the truth so they can't change what happened.

Vince, just for the record, are you saying Paul Graham knows what you post about him?

Have you had any feedback from Paul in relation to your attacks on him?

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: August 04, 2013, 07:43:34 PM »
I miss Bob Chick posting here.

Same here 240...Actually, i miss all the Pros..was such an amazing place back in the day.

240, you have also been part of this place for a while and seen a lot of changes i guess?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 04, 2013, 07:46:27 PM »
Just " BEEF " to you ;)

All upper case please.
Okie dokie BEEF 

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2013, 08:41:35 PM »
BEEF, are you a member at Ironage?

Were you there when all this shit went down with Vince?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
Vince, just for the record, are you saying Paul Graham knows what you post about him?

Have you had any feedback from Paul in relation to your attacks on him?

Robert Nailon told me Paul doesn't like when I keep bringing up his criminal record. There is a guy who couldn't get a security clearance running the NPC in Australia.
I have never heard from Paul about what I post. By the way, I don't want to run bodybuilding in Australia or have anything to do with any of those musclehead organisations. Too embarrassing what goes on in all of them

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2013, 09:16:51 PM »
Robert Nailon told me Paul doesn't like when I keep bringing up his criminal record. There is a guy who couldn't get a security clearance running the NPC in Australia.
I have never heard from Paul about what I post. By the way, I don't want to run bodybuilding in Australia or have anything to do with any of those musclehead organisations. Too embarrassing what goes on in all of them

Vince, i can understand that it must be very painful and hurtful for Paul that you continue to 'bring up' his criminal past. 

Whatever happened to 'moving on'. Yes, Paul made a big mistake, he paid for his crimes.  He has now managed to etch out a very successful career despite an episode that happened a long,long, long time ago.

Vince, you don't like it when you are bullied and victimised. So why do it to others? 

It is just a sad way to be living your life.  You are 71 years old for Christ sake and still act like an angry school boy!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #240 on: August 04, 2013, 09:20:29 PM »
Paul was a judge at the 1975 IFBB Mr Australia contest in Melbourne. He gave me 25 points out of 100 and Arnold also put me last. Those two have little integrity and should have nothing whatever to do with bodybuilding contests.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: August 04, 2013, 09:25:08 PM »
Paul was a judge at the 1975 IFBB Mr Australia contest in Melbourne. He gave me 25 points out of 100 and Arnold also put me last. Those two have little integrity and should have nothing whatever to do with bodybuilding contests.
[/quot

Please...Arnold is bodybuilding royalty.  He did more for the sport than any other before or after him.

Arnold is the most driven man on the planet.  You ain't gonna win any points trying to pollute  Arnold's legacy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #242 on: August 04, 2013, 09:31:39 PM »
To hell with Arnold. He doesn't get my respect as a person. As a bodybuilder and movie star, yes.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
To hell with Arnold. He doesn't get my respect as a person. As a bodybuilder and movie star, yes.
Sounds like he is in the same respect to you as is Goodrum to you then.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2013, 09:40:19 PM »

wow.  Many people would be offended, bemused and shocked by such a passionate outburst.

Vince,  Arnold is so much more than what you state.  He is a father, a humanitarian, philanthropist, Governor.  It just goes on and on.

He is a loyal friend and incredibly generous.

Surely you get it Vince?

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
Sounds like he is in the same respect to you as is Goodrum to you then.

True.

It just baffles me that Vince would essentially equate the artist knows as Goodrum to be in the same league as Arnold.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2013, 09:51:21 PM »
You are too bitter Vince.  You should feel lucky to have known the man.  Many would love to have met Arnold and yet here you are talking shit about him. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2013, 09:51:44 PM »
Name me one close friend that Arnold has. Good luck to him. Maria used to adore the guy. I wonder if she still does?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2013, 09:52:35 PM »

Vince,

Just to be clear, I actually like you despite what you might interpret from my posts.What I like is the fact that you speak your mind, whether you are right or wrong can of course be up for debate depending on the subject as well as the perception of those who were also there.

That being said one thing I have always been fucking annoyed with to the max with in my life and want to literally stomp a person the fuck out for is when they bring up some action or mistake that another had done 5,10,20,30 or 40 plus years ago.

This is one of the reasons that I could never be married Vince or live with a woman for more than a week Vince, because I would want to kill her the first time she brought up that "Thursday Aug the 25, 1989, when I went and did.....(inert lame past bullshit here)"

My point is Vince, is that when you bring up in a venomous way something that someone did 40 years ago, something that they most likely paid a price for yet you still bring up because you got wrong by the gay cult of bodybuilding after taking multiple loads(metaphorically of course ;) )to get your placing and in return they placed you appropriately you act like a fucking fat broad who lied on the internet about her weight, got fucked by the guy anyways who will know not acknowledge your existence even though you are both in the wrong and ye still bring up shit from 40 years ago while always crying what a goddam victim you are.

I leave you with this quote from the movie "The Crow" so you can figure out the reason you don't get any support from Ron and the mods and from other sites when you feel wronged is maybe tied to the fact that you act like a typical victim bitch when you feel wronged while being guilty of the exact same thing against others

Other than that I like your contributions and rants here and on the other sites, and whoever banned you from Ironage is being a bitch considering some of the stuff I have read there which is much more annoying

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
Name me one close friend that Arnold has. Good luck to him. Maria used to adore the guy. I wonder if she still does?
Arnold is the god of bodybuilding.  Shame on you for talking shit about him and making up lies to slander him.