Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 131979 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments
« Reply #525 on: January 03, 2008, 11:30:22 PM »
You honestly think Hide will be laughing about spending a month in jail and then possibly being deported, losing his ability to live and compete in the USA, and effectively ending his pro bodybuilding career?

What about that is FUNNY to you? 

Trust me the last time Hide heard laughter was when he used LAX's airport bathroom urinal and the guy next to him caught a glimps of what Hide was packing...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: January 04, 2008, 03:44:53 AM »
Hide had a dream of being a pro bodybuilder in the USA.

That dream is gone.

I don't see what's so funny about that.

if that was his only dream then it's probably for the best that it gets fucked up, but what i want to know is, how do you know so much about Hide's dreams? have you even met the man? please tell us how you know his dream is gone when the charges haven't even been heard yet?

enlighten us oh presumptuous one?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: January 05, 2008, 07:25:02 AM »
if that was his only dream then it's probably for the best that it gets fucked up, but what i want to know is, how do you know so much about Hide's dreams? have you even met the man? please tell us how you know his dream is gone when the charges haven't even been heard yet?

bump for reply from 2.40" arms, who attaches himself to a protein drip when he sleeps to fulfill his massive daily protein requirements. gotta feed them guns man.... ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #528 on: January 05, 2008, 07:29:04 AM »

Are you really that delusional??

Are you doubting that it was Hide's dream to become a bodybuilding champ? If you cannot go to the US, yo cannot make it. Japan has NO bodybuilding scene at all.

What will he do now, go back to his job on a building site?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #529 on: January 05, 2008, 07:43:01 AM »
Are you really that delusional??

Are you doubting that it was Hide's dream to become a bodybuilding champ? If you cannot go to the US, yo cannot make it. Japan has NO bodybuilding scene at all.

What will he do now, go back to his job on a building site?

1. let me speak to the great prophet that claims Hide can no longer be a bbing champ or that he is leaving the u.s....when's he leaving?? :o

2. there are several bbers that have done quite well without living in the u.s. take dorian yates for example... ;)

3. when did Hide ever show any intention of working on a building site ???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #530 on: January 05, 2008, 07:49:22 AM »
1. let me speak to the great prophet that claims Hide can no longer be a bbing champ or that he is leaving the u.s....when's he leaving?? :o

2. there are several bbers that have done quite well without living in the u.s. take dorian yates for example... ;)

As for your point No. 2:  Dorian was still allowed to travel to US to compete even though he lived abroad.  Hide will be deported and not allowed to return.  Fact.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: January 05, 2008, 07:50:10 AM »

1. He will be deported and lose his VISA because of the charges.

2. without LIVING is fine, but without being able to come to the US because you have been in custody and found guilty of trafficking steroids will finish his career off. (It's not yet, but will happen)

3. That's his job before becoming a professional drug dealer bodybuilder.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #532 on: January 05, 2008, 07:54:09 AM »

I could have sworn I saw him doing nails in my girl's salon.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: January 05, 2008, 07:56:03 AM »
I could have sworn I saw him doing nails in my girl's salon.

That's Melvin Anthony. He does nails. True story.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #534 on: January 05, 2008, 07:57:20 AM »
No he's not. He's a jap who is a drug dealer and a threat to all bodybuilders.  ::)

what do you against Japanese people?
Here comes the money shot

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #535 on: January 05, 2008, 07:57:31 AM »
1. He will be deported and lose his VISA because of the charges.

2. without LIVING is fine, but without being able to come to the US because you have been in custody and found guilty of trafficking steroids will finish his career off. (It's not yet, but will happen)

1. you don't know that

2. he's been found guilty of 'trafficking steroids'? i'm sorry, i didn't know that. when was the trial? how do you know his career will finish?

3. he was a construction worker once so he must return to construction??? do you live in cuba or something?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #536 on: January 05, 2008, 08:07:05 AM »
According to Hide's web:http://www.hide-productions.com/index.cfm?menu=profile

Before he went to US ,he was a staff of Japan's Kentai Health & Fitness health supplement company (株式会社健康体力研究所)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #537 on: January 05, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »
1. you don't know that

2. he's been found guilty of 'trafficking steroids'? i'm sorry, i didn't know that. when was the trial? how do you know his career will finish?

3. he was a construction worker once so he must return to construction??? do you live in cuba or something?

::)

Unless Hide is found not guilty of the charges, his career is over, simple as that.  He is neither a citizen nor a permanent resident.  Therefore, if he is found guilty of a crime, he will be deported and not let back in.  In order to be successful in the IFBB, a bodybuilder must compete in shows (specifically the O and/or ASC), and make appearances for his sponsors, all of which occur in the USA.
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: January 05, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
1. you don't know that

meltdown.  ;D ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #539 on: January 05, 2008, 09:07:40 AM »
meltdown.  ;D ;D

which means you've got nothing...

thanks for playing. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: January 05, 2008, 09:12:28 AM »
which means you've got nothing...

thanks for playing. ;D

No, i just don't like to repeat myself.

Hidetada's done. Just wait two weeks and you'll see. IFBB Japan show is cancelled as well. He is removed from competitor lists.
He will have the japanese police investigating on him as well. Hide has committed career suicide when he got on that plane.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #541 on: January 05, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »
No, i just don't like to repeat myself.

Hidetada's done. Just wait two weeks and you'll see. IFBB Japan show is cancelled as well. He is removed from competitor lists.
He will have the japanese police investigating on him as well. Hide has committed career suicide when he got on that plane.

i notice that you also completely ingored musclecentre's info. just admit you're talking out of your ass and you won't look so much like a little bitch... ;)

hmmm, Hide's done!...just wait 2 weeks??? he's either done or not bitch, which is it?

::)

Unless Hide is found not guilty of the charges, his career is over, simple as that.  He is neither a citizen nor a permanent resident.  Therefore, if he is found guilty of a crime, he will be deported and not let back in.  In order to be successful in the IFBB, a bodybuilder must compete in shows (specifically the O and/or ASC), and make appearances for his sponsors, all of which occur in the USA.

presumption of guilt in a democracy??? i love it. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: January 05, 2008, 09:24:29 AM »
i notice that you also completely ingored musclecentre's info. just admit you're talking out of your ass and you won't look so much like a little bitch... ;)

hmmm, Hide's done!...just wait 2 weeks??? he's either done or not bitch, which is it?

Whow, looks like you're getting really angry here...

I did not ignore musclecenter's info, that guy is deep in Hide's ass anyways. Sure he had a PT job lately, that's cover for "drug dealer". Before that, he was a contruction worker, i bet musclecenter will be glad to confirm this, if you are weighing his opinion so much.

I'm awfully sorry your idol was too stupid.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #543 on: January 05, 2008, 09:26:22 AM »

You're an idiot. Presumption is irrelevant to my point.  Hide has been arrested and charged with a crime. There are only two possible outcomes:  he will be found guilty, or he will be found not guilty.  Unless he is found not guilty (in other words, if he is found guilty (for the slow-witted out there)), his career is over.

Hope this helps.

Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #544 on: January 05, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »

he is presumed innocent who's also been determined a flight risk

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #545 on: January 05, 2008, 09:41:56 AM »
Hide is guilty of using illegal steroids.

hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #546 on: January 05, 2008, 09:43:52 AM »
BEAST,

Your understanding of how things work is beginning to make you sound like a self-righteous, naive 14-year old.  

Wake up.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: January 05, 2008, 09:46:47 AM »
he is presumed innocent who's also been determined a flight risk

still presumed innocent.

You're an idiot. Presumption is irrelevant to my point.  Hide has been arrested and charged with a crime. There are only two possible outcomes:  he will be found guilty, or he will be found not guilty.  Unless he is found not guilty (in other words, if he is found guilty (for the slow-witted out there)), his career is over.

Hope this helps.

presumption is completely relevant because you are making way too many of them ie if....if....if....

Whow, looks like you're getting really angry here...

I did not ignore musclecenter's info, that guy is deep in Hide's ass anyways. Sure he had a PT job lately, that's cover for "drug dealer". Before that, he was a contruction worker, i bet musclecenter will be glad to confirm this, if you are weighing his opinion so much.

I'm awfully sorry your idol was too stupid.

now you're assuming muscle centre and i idolise Hide because we are not joining in with your disingenuous attack on his character? ;D

i'm actually not a hide fan at all personally for your information, but then, you don't need information...you just assume everything... ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: January 05, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »
BEAST,

Your understanding of how things work is beginning to make you sound like a self-righteous, naive 14-year old. 

Wake up.

That's probably what he is...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #549 on: January 05, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »
That's probably what he is...

yeah, any of us could have been shouting "respect him because he's a pro", "just because he's deported doesn't mean he can't compete", "how do you know it's his ONLY dream?", and "He will beat the immigration and drug charges", when we were idiot kids.

When you get older, you understand the reality of things.  Held 3 weeks on 180k bail, INS issues, Japan show cancelled... he's done as far as being a pro bodybuilder.  He'll make a good PT in his homeland once he clears that up, but he's done competing.