Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132314 times)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments
« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2008, 02:56:13 AM »
Just Deport Him
Arnold For President 2012.2016

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2008, 03:20:31 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192690.50

According to :http://www.milossarcev.com/

Milos's post as following :

Hidetada Yamagishi IS my close friend and a true brother - whom I love, respect and very much care for...and HIS TRAGEDY IS ALSO MINE...

I am "quiet" - AS I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ANYONE - except Hide - who is constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

If anyone of you would have a chance to meet Hidetada - you would instantly realize that saying a SINGLE BAD WORD about this honorable gentleman is something you should be ashamed off to the rest of your life...

and as "side remark" - being happy upon hearing someone's tragedy is just...(well, I'll let you figure out that for yourself)...

Milos showing support for his good friend...

is there another single word Milos needs to say publically that would help his friend ???...because if there were, i am sure that he would have no problem doing it.

if Milos were to engage, at this time, with the key board warriors that obviously have not the feintest concept of class or karma, it could only cause further detriment to Hide, his loved ones and friends.

i have commented on this before, but many here are extremely and unnecessarily critical of pro bbers, to which i find more than a little ironic seeing as you all logged on to GET BIG . COM...could there be some epic jealousy and insecurity amongst the failed 12" arm, 40" gut brigade???

yep, i'd imagine that Milos and Hide will laugh their asses off when all this is done, because they will both be getting big while you guys will still have no class, 40" guts and 12" arms...now, for the non-believers, THAT'S KARMA... ;) 8)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2008, 03:24:42 AM »

is there another single word Milos needs to say publically that would help his friend ???...because if there were, i am sure that he would have no problem doing it.

if Milos were to engage, at this time, with the key board warriors that obviously have not the feintest concept of class or karma, it could only cause further detriment to Hide, his loved ones and friends.

i have commented on this before, but many here are extremely and unnecessarily critical of pro bbers, to which i find more than a little ironic seeing as you all logged on to GET BIG . COM...could there be some epic jealousy and insecurity amongst the failed 12" arm, 40" gut brigade???

yep, i'd imagine that Milos and Hide will laugh their asses off when all this is done, because they will both be getting big while you guys will still have no class, 40" guts and 12" arms...now, for the non-believers, THAT'S KARMA... ;) 8)

Im offended i have a 40 inch gut but my arms are 19 ;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2008, 03:30:03 AM »
Im offended i have a 40 inch gut but my arms are 19 ;D

lol...well, then you don't fit the sterotype my friend...rejoice! ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #504 on: January 03, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »

Jealousy??

I laugh at you people whose life circles around your arm size and the amount of drugs you can shoot....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #505 on: January 03, 2008, 11:27:42 AM »
Jealousy??

I laugh at you people whose life circles around your arm size and the amount of drugs you can shoot....

sounds like jealousy to me. why would you be so obsessed with Hide's drug use if it wasn't?

like i say to croatch, move on with your own life and choices and forget about the Hides of the world....

btw, just because i believe in Hide's right to make his own choices about what he wants to do with his body doesn't mean i'm 'you people' so quit with the assumptions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #506 on: January 03, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
yep, i'd imagine that Milos and Hide will laugh their asses off when all this is done, because they will both be getting big

You honestly think Hide will be laughing about spending a month in jail and then possibly being deported, losing his ability to live and compete in the USA, and effectively ending his pro bodybuilding career?

What about that is FUNNY to you? 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #507 on: January 03, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »
If anyone of you would have a chance to meet Hidetada - you would instantly realize that saying a SINGLE BAD WORD about this honorable gentleman is something you should be ashamed off to the rest of your life...

The judge will have a chance to meet him soon. We will see if the U.S. legal system agrees he's an honorable gentleman.  ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »

I met Hide in 2001 at a Gold's Gym in Tokyo (I think it was O-imachi).  I tried to explain to him about my musclememory website, gave him my card.   He just kind of gave me a who-the-fuck-are-you look.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2008, 02:05:12 PM »
I met Hide in 2001 at a Gold's Gym in Tokyo (I think it was O-imachi).  I tried to explain to him about my musclememory website, gave him my card.   He just kind of gave me a who-the-fuck-are-you look.

LOL...karma's a bitch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: January 03, 2008, 06:45:00 PM »
I met Hide in 2001 at a Gold's Gym in Tokyo (I think it was O-imachi).  I tried to explain to him about my musclememory website, gave him my card.   He just kind of gave me a who-the-fuck-are-you look.

Tell us about Tokyo.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #511 on: January 03, 2008, 07:14:38 PM »

If he were truly an "honorable gentleman" he would atone for his sins in the traditional manner.   :D

Ron: "I am lazy."

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #512 on: January 03, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
LOL
Hide did not speak or understand  English very well in his amateur days, like most Asian (me included ,because of English is not our mother language )

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: January 03, 2008, 08:28:02 PM »
You honestly think Hide will be laughing about spending a month in jail and then possibly being deported, losing his ability to live and compete in the USA, and effectively ending his pro bodybuilding career?

What about that is FUNNY to you? 

lol...do you honestly think that he didn't know exactly what he was getting into when he brought his game to the u.s?

i don't know specifically what he's in jail for. like you, all i've heard is hearsay and some brief detail. what i do know is, whatever happens, life doesn't end when you go to jail. his true friends will stick by him (and i really hope Milos is sincere), visit him and be there when he gets out.

if he does a stretch, i doubt it will be a long one. if he loses his citizenship, he goes back to his country. what, he was never happy in his native country?

my point is, who wouldn't laugh their ass off at a bunch of people sitting behind computers who you've never met, typing essays about how fucked up you are. despite what some here would like to believe, ALL that it shows is that you have an obsessive jealousy of the man. why else would you be so concerned about a guy that gets busted with drugs at an airport and what could, should or would happen to him? what ever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? i think all this terrorism propoganda has got a bunch of americans all fucked up or maybe i'm the one in the dark, is usa no longer a democracy? is the constitution just a bunch of bullshit now?

still, i also believe in the right to free speech, so carry on...all good laughing material... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: January 03, 2008, 08:39:20 PM »
lol...do you honestly think that he didn't know exactly what he was getting into when he brought his game to the u.s?

i don't know specifically what he's in jail for. like you, all i've heard is hearsay and some brief detail. what i do know is, whatever happens, life doesn't end when you go to jail. his true friends will stick by him (and i really hope Milos is sincere), visit him and be there when he gets out.

if he does a stretch, i doubt it will be a long one. if he loses his citizenship, he goes back to his country. what, he was never happy in his native country?

my point is, who wouldn't laugh their ass off at a bunch of people sitting behind computers who you've never met, typing essays about how fucked up you are. despite what some here would like to believe, ALL that it shows is that you have an obsessive jealousy of the man. why else would you be so concerned about a guy that gets busted with drugs at an airport and what could, should or would happen to him? what ever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? i think all this terrorism propoganda has got a bunch of americans all fucked up or maybe i'm the one in the dark, is usa no longer a democracy? is the constitution just a bunch of bullshit now?

still, i also believe in the right to free speech, so carry on...all good laughing material... ;D

Hide had a dream of being a pro bodybuilder in the USA.

That dream is gone.

I don't see what's so funny about that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #515 on: January 03, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »

the jap shoudl do good 6 months in for his stupidity ,,hes a drug traficker and risk TO BODYBUILDERS! do you understand how much risk he put all bodybuilders in ?? do you want to continue to have bodybuilding? or you want it all to go down ? the jap shoudl nto only sit in jail but he his all gang of criminals should be sitting there with him
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #516 on: January 03, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »
Hide had a dream of being a pro bodybuilder in the USA.

That dream is gone.

I don't see what's so funny about that.

Agree. You keyboard little warrior have lost all sense of compassion at all level; been very hypocrit too.

Yes he's a fucking idiot with the IQ of a Spicy Tuna Roll. Point made. Now move the fuck on.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #517 on: January 03, 2008, 09:35:08 PM »
Agree. You keyboard little warrior have lost all sense of compassion at all level; been very hypocrit too.

Yes he's a fucking idiot with the IQ of a Spicy Tuna Roll. Point made. Now move the fuck on.
Ass ;D

Hide is a very nice guy, obviously made a f'd up decision and has paid the price and it's not over yet.

I wish him good luck in his future.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #518 on: January 03, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Ass ;D
Hide is a very nice guy, obviously made a f'd up decision and has paid the price and it's not over yet.
I wish him good luck in his future.

I know he is chaos... 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: January 03, 2008, 09:46:53 PM »
Ass ;D

No he's not. He's a jap who is a drug dealer and a threat to all bodybuilders.  ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #520 on: January 03, 2008, 09:47:46 PM »
if he loses his citizenship, he goes back to his country. what, he was never happy in his native country?

he was never a citizen or had permanent residency.  he most likely had an H1B visa, which is a non-immigrant visa category for specialty occupations only.  he will most certainly lose that and will be deported and not allowed to return.  since the IFBB pretty much only has US pro contests, he'll have no place to compete.

Alex23

« Reply #521 on: January 03, 2008, 09:51:33 PM »
he was never a citizen or had permanent residency.  he most likely had an H1B visa, which is a non-immigrant visa category for specialty occupations only.  he will most certainly lose that and will be deported and not allowed to return.  since the IFBB pretty much only has US pro contests, he'll have no place to compete.

Europe?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #522 on: January 03, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »
Europe?

well, perhaps in the PDI, or the NABBA Pro Universe, but the IFBB has no scheduled pro contests in Europe this year.

Alex23

« Reply #523 on: January 03, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
well, perhaps in the PDI, or the NABBA Pro Universe, but the IFBB has no scheduled pro contests in Europe this year.

Ouch.. no european shows? How's "Paco Bautista" going to qualify for the O? ;D

What is that PDI thingy people keeps talking about? Didn't "it" had some sort of cancer?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #524 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:15 PM »

What is that PDI thingy people keeps talking about? Didn't "it" had some sort of cancer?
gh15 had the PDI cancelled.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!