Author Topic: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.  (Read 13838 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 04:14:41 AM »
you post about nasser as much as him

There is a difference-he takes it so seriously while I laugh at it. Surely you've been around  long enough to tell the difference
Why are you suddenly involving yourself in my fun?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 04:16:09 AM »
It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

It is clear when people are driven by racist agenda. It is a fact that if Nasser was a white American man then he would have at least two Mr Olmypias. Everyone knows this as his physique for a 3/4 year period was the greatest ever built.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 04:17:05 AM »
There is a difference-he takes it so seriously while I laugh at it. Surely you've been around  long enough to tell the difference
Why are you suddenly involving yourself in my fun?

Why shouldn't I? Its only a forum, its not your personal fiefdom ::)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 04:19:25 AM »
It is clear when people are driven by racist agenda. It is a fact that if Nasser was a white American man then he would have at least two Mr Olmypias. Everyone knows this as his physique for a 3/4 year period was the greatest ever built.

Sure it is little goatherder. Nasser lost all over the world and not just the US. His record is ample evidence of that. You can't handle the truth so you choose to live in your own fantasy world just like nasser. Anyone with any intelligence would have put the past behind him and moved on to other things. I guess nasserites seem to be incapable of that

:D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 04:20:19 AM »

Why shouldn't I? Its only a forum, its not your personal fiefdom ::)

Exactly- its only a forum and this is getbig.
If you know that why are you taking this so seriously?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 04:22:18 AM »
Sure it is little goatherder. Nasser lost all over the world and not just the US. His record is ample evidence of that. You can't handle the truth so you choose to live in your own fantasy world just like nasser. Anyone with any intelligence would have put the past behind him and moved on to other things. I guess nasserites seem to be incapable of that

People still talk about Arnold winning in 1980.  Its bodybuilding and this place is for bodybuilding. 1997 is the worst atrocity in the history of the sport.
Some want justice. Best physique should win ,not best fellatio expert of the judges.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2008, 04:23:33 AM »
Exactly- its only a forum and this is getbig.
If you know that why are you taking this so seriously?

I'm not. I'm just observing that you post about Nasser as much as sharma  It's not a big deal.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2008, 04:24:07 AM »
hahahaha

I wonder how does twigs supported his muscle mass through all those years, I really do.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2008, 04:25:16 AM »
I'm not. I'm just observing that you post about Nasser as much as sharma  It's not a big deal.

Nasser is in all our heads. How can he not be?
As GH15 say, he is as good as bodybuilding ever got!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2008, 04:26:13 AM »
People still talk about Arnold winning in 1980.  Its bodybuilding and this place is for bodybuilding. 1997 is the worst atrocity in the history of the sport.
Some want justice. Best physique should win ,not best fellatio expert of the judges.

Justice? That's laughable. Thanks for pointing out your stupidity once again little goatherder

As for fellatio- Nasser was busy blowing Joe and Ben Weider to get a ticket to get into the US.  I guess the weider boys decided to spend millions helping nasser relocate to the US to screw him over. The conspiracies continue ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2008, 04:26:32 AM »
Nice pointy biceps on Nasshole Hell of a Syntholbody on this one:

He was very far from even being in Dorian's league.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 04:30:37 AM »
Coz u r a donkey minded kid u take it this way but if u had a least the mind of a dog u could knw that this is just 4 fun but actually frm all my posts u should knw that I like both guys.. I just didn't like Dorian in 1997 as he really looked so bad and not even close his 1994 condition (which ws bad too).. Can u understand nw bag of shit?????...

Hahahaa, how many accounts do you need "lamplighterx"?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 04:31:23 AM »

Of course I do- in fact  I post more than him. Sharma usually runs off when he runs out of stock posts/pics.
Nasserites take their hero so seriously- taunting them is a sport around here.  We have some fun at their expense and poor nasser.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2008, 04:31:43 AM »
Nice pointy biceps on Nasshole Hell of a Syntholbody on this one:

He was very far from even being in Dorian's league.
HAHAHAHA He is destroying Yates in that picture.
Look at his winning smile. He knows he is taking the keg to the cleaners.
He killed him that night. many judges had Yates creature as low as 4th place overall!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 04:34:29 AM »
HAHAHAHA He is destroying Yates in that picture.
Look at his winning smile. He knows he is taking the keg to the cleaners.
He killed him that night. many judges had Yates creature as low as 4th place overall!

Sharma's fantasies are running wild. I guess the truth is so brutally painful that he just can't help himself.
In the end Dorian yates will still have won the 1997 olympia and nasser will still be a failure.
I guess i shouldn't deny the poor muslim of his delusions

Ha ha ha

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 04:38:24 AM »

Winning one pose from the front doesn't make him the rightful winner. Hope this helps.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2008, 04:42:03 AM »

How can it be the greatest built ever with a back like his? That question will forever remain unanswered by Sharma I guess.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 04:42:42 AM »
Sharma is frantically digging through his "stock post" collection for a reply

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 04:43:28 AM »
Team Oily Nasser is out in force....melting all over the place

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 04:43:51 AM »
And just having a better lowerback is not enough to compensate for having digsuting, torn to shit stumps for arms, a vile, bloated belly that looks like it has 8 writhing puppies in it, and AIDS man quads with no sweep.
Mr Olympia is not 'Mr Lowerback'. Yates to win with a perfect score when other judges had him as low as 4th place.
Only the racist deny the truth. It is the same unemployed, angry, marginalized white failures that habitually defend the Yates creature over this beautiful, noble Arab man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008, 04:44:26 AM »
Look at how fucking pointy and syntholish Nasshole's bis are on this picture. No synthol in 1997, my ass.

They should have disqualified him like in 1996.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008, 04:47:32 AM »
And just having a better lowerback is not enough to compensate for having digsuting, torn to shit stumps for arms, a vile, bloated belly that looks like it has 8 writhing puppies in it, and AIDS man quads with no sweep.
Mr Olympia is not 'Mr Lowerback'. Yates to win with a perfect score when other judges had him as low as 4th place.
Only the racist deny the truth. It is the same unemployed, angry, marginalized white failures that habitually defend the Yates creature over this beautiful, noble Arab man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And you still haven't answered the question: how can you make such an overstatement about nasser having the greatest built ever with him having a second tier back? I'm not discussing yates '97 form, I'm talking about your boy Nasser heavily lacking in one of the most important departments in Bbing. Ain't we talking about that actually? Unless you're talking about another Nasser.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008, 04:49:04 AM »
Look at how fucking pointy and syntholish Nasshole's bis are on this picture. No synthol in 1997, my ass.

Look how desperately you fumble around for excuses to try to divert attention from the fact that Nasser is killing your reformed racist idol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA Desperation. Nasser owning this man convicted of racial violence and burglary from all angles ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2008, 04:50:34 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA

and there it is. Another classic sharma stock post. I guess the translator took a while huh sharma?
Even your buddy Shalaby the Egyptian said that nasser wouldn't be considered Arab.
Its a fact that nasser couldn't stand to be seen as a muslim. He competed as a Yugoslavian not an arab.
Poor sharma still clings to the racism excuse because thats all he has left, He can't bring himself to admit that Nasser lost to Yates. Nasser couldn't even win after Yates retired. How pathetic is that?

Nasser owned again.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2008, 04:52:05 AM »
And you still haven't answered the question: how can you make such an overstatement about nasser having the greatest built ever with him having a second tier back? I'm not discussing yates '97 form, I'm talking about your boy Nasser heavily lacking in one of the most important departments in Bbing. Ain't we talking about that actually? Unless you're talking about another Nasser.

Second tier back? Such lies and misinformation. Look at his 'second tier' back here, beating none other than convicted racist and burglar Yates