Author Topic: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...  (Read 164929 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 10:15:22 AM »
I should save that for my Dorian Facebook page  :-X wait I don't have a Facebook page dedicated to a bodybuilder  ;D

me too, i dont have a facebook page dedicated to a bb!!.. the page i made is to nasser who inspired me when i was young and i made it as a simple thank you.. a big different here ND ::)

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2009, 10:20:47 AM »
The man tells it like it is, whether you agree with him or not, he speaks his mind...

swhan ray very very good bodybuilder, notice how he works the muscle not the ego this is how you make drugs work for you.  quality in everything he does. this is a real bodybuilder

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »
It was 1994 FFS!!

Who cares?!

Obviously many, so STFU and stop reading if it bothers you so much.

BTW, you're the guy who doesn't like professional bodybuilding, yet you're still fucking on here after all these years and with a VERY HIGH post count.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »
me too, i dont have a facebook page dedicated to a bb!!.. the page i made is to nasser who inspired me when i was young and i made it as a simple thank you.. a big different here ND ::)

lmfao you don't have a facebook page dedicated to a bodybuilder , funny shit right there  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
Obviously many, so STFU and stop reading if it bothers you so much.

BTW, you're the guy who doesn't like professional bodybuilding, yet you're still fucking on here after all these years and with a VERY HIGH post count.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The thong love is strong in this one, LOL!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »
lmfao you don't have a facebook page dedicated to a bodybuilder , funny shit right there  ;D

i hate to explian clear things to ppl ::) ok for example i like lee haney's physique but he didnt inspire me when i started training, may be because he had retired years before i started training so i would never make a FB page dedicated to him, nasser on the other hand became a top pro. nearly the same time i started training and since then has become my favorite bb.. got it now mr. 30000+ posts about dorian vs. ronnie :-X

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »
i hate to explian clear things to ppl ::) ok for example i like lee haney's physique but he didnt inspire me when i started training, may be because he had retired years before i started training so i would never make a FB page dedicated to him, nasser on the other hand became a top pro. nearly the same time i started training and since then has become my favorite bb.. got it now mr. 30000+ posts about dorian vs. ronnie :-X

Wait, Lee Haney was not a top pro? But Nasser who had at least 5x less Olympia wins was better than Lee? ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2009, 01:03:30 PM »

I gave it some thought and really can't come up with a way to make your post much gayer. :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »
I gave it some thought and really can't come up with a way to make your post much gayer. :)

no man it could easily be much gayer like adding some wizard of truth and sultan of fasion to it ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »
no man it could easily be much gayer like adding some wizard of truth and sultan of fasion to it ;D

That's probably the 8th gayest post I've ever read here at GetBig.

Yes, I have them ranked, LOL! UKGold was recently dethroned from the number one spot by ToxicAvenger but had a long run with his thread wondering if letting his GF take a strap-on to his ass would be gay. :)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »

you forgot 'Handsome man with glasses' or 'soiled underwear for sale'

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2009, 02:10:40 PM »

Again you have a facebook page dedicated to a bodybuilder why are you in denial about this? and it's Mr 15000 posts about Dorian v Ronnie get it right , another 5000 correcting Nasser fans  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »
At regular height he's still be narrow , he's still have high weak calves , he'd still have short legs and a long torso and height is part of genetics , he was angry because he thought the whole sport should bend to his physique

and yet flaws and all he owned the bloated torn up mess that was dorian in 1994: :-\

dorian was physically larger (and of course wider) but he was not better.

hence why even almost 15 years later, the bb community still remembers the scam that happened on that faithful night..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
That's probably the 8th gayest post I've ever read here at GetBig.

Yes, I have them ranked, LOL! UKGold was recently dethroned from the number one spot by ToxicAvenger but had a long run with his thread wondering if letting his GF take a strap-on to his ass would be gay. :)

ok but dont you think that ranking the gayness in other's posts is a gay thing? :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »
you forgot 'Handsome beautiful man with glasses' or 'soiled underwear for sale'

fixed for more gayness ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »
Again you have a facebook page dedicated to a bodybuilder why are you in denial about this? and it's Mr 15000 posts about Dorian v Ronnie get it right , another 5000 correcting Nasser fans  ;)

;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2009, 06:00:01 PM »
ok but dont you think that ranking the gayness in other's posts is a gay thing? :-X

So much gayness goes on here that only extra gay shit even hits the radar. :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2009, 06:45:24 PM »
and yet flaws and all he owned the bloated torn up mess that was dorian in 1994: :-\

dorian was physically larger (and of course wider) but he was not better.

hence why even almost 15 years later, the bb community still remembers the scam that happened on that faithful night..
I love how you post your opinion as fact and try and say the majority agrees with you. NEWS FLASH... theres as many people siding with ND as side with you.
Besides the majority opinion doesn't make it fact. The majority of people think that Brad Pitt is huge. Does that make them right?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »
Besides the majority opinion doesn't make it fact

it does when they have proper evidence to corroborate their opinion.

and there is lots of that:

look up 'ad populum' in any philosophy text or online document. it will tell you that there IS some clout to the majority opinion IF there is reliable evidence and expert opinions to back it up.

for a classic example, see the evolutionary biologists vs the layman creationists 'debate'

this is why I keep having to teach ND about philosophy and bodybuilding concurrently when all he knows is flowers.

this is no different. most of the bb community feels shawn was robbed of at least one Mr. O (some say two- with the other year being 96) and there is damn good reason to believe that:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »
shawn never deserved second place, let alone first

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
your just bitter cause he kicked Levrone's ass a few times :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2009, 07:21:41 PM »
your just bitter cause he kicked Levrone's ass a few times :P

so if we used your "brilliant" logic that would mean your bitter about dorian beating shawn, right?

you can't have it both ways, son

shawn got LevrOWNED, he never should've beaten him nor should he have beaten flex, cormier, and dillet

they all make him look like a child

i honestly think his mouth got him higher placings, imagine the whining he would've done if he got the placings he deserved

i understand thinking ronnie would beat dorian (i agree) but saying shawn should've beaten dorian is downright ridiculous

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2009, 07:29:41 PM »
i understand thinking ronnie would beat dorian (i agree) but saying shawn should've beaten dorian is downright ridiculous

not in 1994 it wasn't..

dorian was torn, bloated and not in his best shape by a long shot..

it was like night and day compared to 1993..
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2009, 08:59:04 PM »
hulkster owned as always.

it may not have been yates' best showing, but was good enough to beat a 210 lbs shawn ray.

yates makes shawn look like a little kid.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »
it does when they have proper evidence to corroborate their opinion.

and there is lots of that:

look up 'ad populum' in any philosophy text or online document. it will tell you that there IS some clout to the majority opinion IF there is reliable evidence and expert opinions to back it up.

for a classic example, see the evolutionary biologists vs the layman creationists 'debate'

this is why I keep having to teach ND about philosophy and bodybuilding concurrently when all he knows is flowers.

this is no different. most of the bb community feels shawn was robbed of at least one Mr. O (some say two- with the other year being 96) and there is damn good reason to believe that:

Too bad there isnt enough evidence of people agreeing with you to make your argument "ad populum". You just give your opinion and say everyone agrees with you. Your fucking delusional.