Author Topic: Bhank Wins  (Read 16710 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Bhank Wins
« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2022, 03:31:06 PM »
Look at that tiny frail neck

Weak neck, weak back, weak legs; you are not an athlete

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2022, 03:31:27 PM »
Mike is not Ko me with one shot when I am fresh coming in with my hands in high guard fucking nonsense. I can take a hit with a 2x4 and still get the takedown
OK,I apologize.....please don`t hurt me!!   :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2022, 03:31:31 PM »
He'd tee off on that big melon of yours so bad. Like a speed bag with lips.

:D

bhanks claims to have known Bethany Carter Howlett in college, who went to University of Virginia.  Is that where he was on the wrestling team?

She also attended George Mason University.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2022, 03:45:10 PM »
“I’m a Monster”,   “I’m Wide as Fuck”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2022, 03:53:03 PM »
A lifetime of heavy rows and deadlifts...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2022, 04:46:34 PM »
This sounds insane, so if tyson lands you clean in the head while your trying to take him down, it just won't affect you, he could knock anyone of us out with one punch, you could also be hit with a plank of wood and keep coming!
Do you have any of your fight footage to show us, be interesting to see.

Mike is not Ko me with one shot when I am fresh coming in with my hands in high guard fucking nonsense. I can take a hit with a 2x4 and still get the takedown

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2022, 04:52:33 PM »
Supposedly I have no right Arm and no ability to make gains due to nerve damage or a torn muscle depending which hater tells the story. I think the right arm is absolutely making gains. 228lbs at the time of tonight’s pic heading to the gym now

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2022, 04:53:35 PM »
You bjj phaggots have been warned.....

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2022, 05:02:13 PM »
Supposedly I have no right Arm and no ability to make gains due to nerve damage or a torn muscle depending which hater tells the story. I think the right arm is absolutely making gains. 228lbs at the time of tonight’s pic heading to the gym now

Where have I seen a face like Bhanks before? oh yeah:

derek anthony hating on getbig - YouTube

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2022, 05:05:12 PM »

Something is wrong with your face. You look all puffed up like you're having an allergic reaction to a jellyfish or maybe some spoilt cobbler.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2022, 05:12:07 PM »
Amazing lats

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2022, 05:12:46 PM »

Your knees would both buckle and both arms would come out of their sockets if you tried to takedown an adult male.

You can't even walk up a flight of stairs.

Get a grip.

All the drugs in the world can't help you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2022, 05:14:11 PM »
Tyson would break this dumb face into 1000 pieces

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2022, 06:10:26 PM »
So what Im thinking is that Bhanks laid off all or most drugs including anabolics, prescription and recreational drugs heading into the custody hearing. Which is why he was suddenly preoccupied with finding a job too?

Now that the hearing is over and there won't be any court ordered urine analysis to determine whether he's to have custody he's are back on, full bore.

Probably the best explanation for these delusional posts.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2022, 06:27:37 PM »
This is a great quote.

It lacks the verbal fluidity of "girls and sons..." or "I don't take kindly to disrespect " it also lacks the succinctness of "Option D. Sign the waiver" but for sheer stupidity and bravado it has few rivals.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2022, 06:28:05 PM »

Your gut is as wide as your lats.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2022, 06:34:29 PM »

Picture starting to fade out :(.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2022, 06:43:32 PM »
Fucking clown posts this picture desperate for male acceptance and to show his supposed "big arms" with decades of peds...................H AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2022, 06:46:42 PM »
The fuck you people think I train for you think it’s for pics?

Hmm, asks if we think he trains for selfie photos to post on Getbig. Probably not.  ::) ::) ::)

Then up pops this little ditty a little more than an hour later. No, no Bhank we know it's not for the pictures you hope will impress folks.

Ever heard of folding your laundry and making your bed? When next you have the urge to take a photo of yourself to post, do a little tidying up instead.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2022, 07:00:02 PM »
:D

bhanks claims to have known Bethany Carter Howlett in college, who went to University of Virginia.  Is that where he was on the wrestling team?

She also attended George Mason University.

In an alternate universe Hankins and Bethany carry on a love affair and stay together. They work together writing and editing "The Howl". The first e-newsletter covering all things Hankins-Howlett. They call their fans the "Howl-kins", because anyone that loves Howlett and Hankins is "Family".

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2022, 07:02:07 PM »
Hmm, asks if we think he trains for selfie photos to post on Getbig. Probably not.  ::) ::) ::)

Then up pops this little ditty a little more than an hour later. No, no Bhank we know it's not for the pictures you hope will impress folks.

Ever heard of folding your laundry and making your bed? When next you have the urge to take a photo of yourself to post, do a little tidying up instead.

You do the laundry too much, you get faded. Hankins can't be faded.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2022, 07:15:30 PM »
You do the laundry too much, you get faded. Hankins can't be faded.

True. But have you ever noticed how wrinkled he's become? He is blending in with all the wrinkles in his clothes.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2022, 08:12:46 PM »
The fuck you people think I train for you think it’s for pics? I train to fight monsters and right now currently I have become one I would fucking Ragdoll a 56 year old Mike Tyson right now
Well we all disagree with you.  But, your entitled to your opinion no matter how delusional it may be.  What was that division 1 program you said you wrestled for again?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2022, 09:50:49 PM »

Your face is more bloated than a patient on dialysis.

Lucky for you will be on the donation list by end of year.

Have you tried training you back properly without engaging your biceps ?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2022, 10:09:22 PM »
The fuck you people think I train for you think it’s for pics? I train to fight monsters and right now currently I have become one I would fucking Ragdoll a 56 year old Mike Tyson right now

Like your ex rag dolled you tearing your pec?