Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236722 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #300 on: November 10, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
your exact words and I quote <GOD MADE ME LOSE MY JOB, and now you are saying and I quote <<I didnt say he was at fault<<

You have to follow the Bible? you have not even read it all, lmao, for something that drives your meaning of life and you have not even read it all yet, rotflmao
Yes, that's what i m doing. And?
And you re obviously trying to belittle me, after reading the whole Bible as it appears you claim.
Not very wise, christian of you, you who claim to have read the whole bible  ;D  I find you a bit judgemental  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: November 10, 2013, 02:06:19 PM »
I was surprised how old she looks now. She is also gaining a lot of weight for a few reasons. She spends a lot of time online trying to look for a husband that she will never find. She is also very depressed. At her age, she has no one and with all the negative pictures about her, her life is ruined. She doesn't have the financial freedom to eat right, and is stuck working part time at a gym (not as a trainer). She is on food stamps and government assistance and that income doesn't go very far. She was pretty when she was younger, but the last plastic surgery and her weight gain made her look awful.
You are creepy. I am a trainer and I have never been depressed in my life. Sure I have had ups and downs like every body, that is life. But I am strong and a very positive woman. You need to stop obsessing over a woman that you will never ever meet.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: November 10, 2013, 02:07:36 PM »
You are creepy. I am a trainer and I have never been depressed in my life. Sure I have had ups and downs like every body, that is life. But I am strong and a very positive woman. You need to stop obsessing over a woman they you will never ever meet.
Well , i thought you were making cams with people to make a living? now you also train people in a gym? Is this the reason why you needed to get plastic boobs and nose, just like kevin levrone needs to get back on the juice to feel confident enough to train people?

BTW why are there nude pictures of you all over the internet? Dont you have a daughter?

To be honest i dont care about the answers. My point was that you re going too far with the plastic surgeries; i hope you ll stop and wont go further in that path, And, that you ll keep your weight in check. And that you ll find a man to be a father for your daughter, and that...

Oh well.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2013, 02:08:46 PM »
I dont know what's your beef with me nor what point you re trying to make here, but to stay lean you just have to eat less/as much calories than you burn daily. If you eat more than you burn, they re stocked as fat cells. As simple as that, it's mathematical, no need to make it more complicated. People develop fat excess if they eat more calories than they burn, and the body after taking what he needs to maintain all vital systems, after evacuating part of it down the toilets, transform /store these excess calories into fat cells.

Primemuscle isnt "right" he doesnt know shit about weight lifting he joined getbig to talk about homosexuality in the first place, and later it became a place where he can find some human relationships to compensate for the lack of real life relationships -just like we all do-. He s probably trying to justify why he s getting fatter and fatter, nothing more. Fact is if he eats less he ll lose fat, it's not rocket science and you know it.
no shit sherlock, but as you age it gets harder, you get less for the work you put in and some people can not keep up to doing more wether it be dieting or exercise to compensate for the change in metabolism

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #304 on: November 10, 2013, 02:09:43 PM »
Pretty obvious why I got implants.

Trophy getting dangerously near your pussy..
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: November 10, 2013, 02:10:40 PM »
Well i have a hard time understanding why God made me lose my job and giving a joyful meaning to what im going thru with my current unemployment, I'm still hesitating between many meanings to give to the whole thing. I'm trying to develop new healthy paths to follow , trying to understand how people do facing similar situations. But hey, doesnt it happen to anyone who has lost his job recently?

You are kidding right? God didn't make you lose your job, you did or it was just unfortunate circumstances if you got laid off. You might consider reading the book, When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Krushner.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #306 on: November 10, 2013, 02:11:19 PM »
Pretty obvious why I got implants.

You looked great and still do. I don't like implants though, the artificiality is a turn off.

NN

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: November 10, 2013, 02:11:41 PM »
you re obviously hiding some fat behind these skin tight clothes. Btw, why 6 inches of make up on your face? What do you look like without the clothes and without the make up?

She would look naked of course.  ;D

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: November 10, 2013, 02:12:06 PM »
You are creepy. I am a trainer and I have never been depressed in my life. Sure I have had ups and downs like every body, that is life. But I am strong and a very positive woman. You need to stop obsessing over a woman that you will never ever meet.

If anyone is creepy and weird and fat, its you. You are a mess. No guy wants to meet you, you spend 20 hours a day spamming this board like a troll. Your body shows how depressed you are. You are overweight, a drunk, and your nose looks terrible. For gods sake, a midget pooped on your tits. Now thats the most "creepy" and disgusting thing I have honestly ever heard. The sad thing, you saved no money for your family and they have to live with how you screwed up their lives.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:36 PM »
My main concern is her getting slowly but surely, fatter. That's all women's problem. When it could be avoided by simply eating less/as much calories than you burn daily. I mean she s smart enough to realize she s getting chunkier and chunkier by the day right? And smart enough to know what is required for her to do to stop/reverse the process the natural way, simply by eating less. 

Why is it that you are concerned with Booty's weight, clothing, hair and cosmetic choices? Who is she to you?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:41 PM »
You looked great and still do. I don't like implants though, the artificiality is a turn off.

NN
Thank you. I just never got my breast tissue back so I went the implant way. I have no regrets.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:43 PM »
You are kidding right? God didn't make you lose your job, you did or it was just unfortunate circumstances if you got laid off. You might consider reading the book, When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Krushner.
Well, i ve already explored psychology, psychanalysis, philosophy. Basically scietific theories tell you that you have to adapt to survive at all costs, just like darwin concluded in his essay about evolution.

Then, I decided to take a look at judaism and christianism and what they re saying about life and death. You on the other hand, it appears, mix together many beliefs you ve been randomly exposed to thru your life from various philosophical , religious, scientific systems of beliefs without having a clue about what you are doing as long as it works in the end.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #312 on: November 10, 2013, 02:15:59 PM »
Yes, that's what i m doing. And?
And you re obviously trying to belittle me, after reading the whole Bible as it appears you claim.
Not very wise, christian of you, you who claim to have read the whole bible  ;D  I find you a bit judgemental  ;)
I am only doing this to you to show you what you do to others here and clearly it does not feel good does it?

judging by your comment =why are you picking on me= clearly shows you do not like it done to you, lol you can dish it but can not take it, remember you drew first blood here bro.

BTW I have read the Bible front to back over and over and over and over, in fact I know it thoroughly better then everyone, I read it everyday and I do not go around belittling others telling them what to do, correcting them and preaching down their throat like you do.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 10, 2013, 02:17:20 PM »
Why is it that you are concerned with Booty's weight, clothing, hair and cosmetic choices? Who is she to you?
Yes it's very strange. I am no cave woman. Most women aren't and überman needs to get out more and look around. Women are wearing makeup, getting their hair done and plastic surgery is up there also.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: November 10, 2013, 02:17:32 PM »
If anyone is creepy and weird and fat, its you. You are a mess. No guy wants to meet you, you spend 20 hours a day spamming this board like a troll. Your body shows how depressed you are. You are overweight, a drunk, and your nose looks terrible. For gods sake, a midget pooped on your tits. Now thats the most "creepy" and disgusting thing I have honestly ever heard. The sad thing, you saved no money for your family and they have to live with how you screwed up their lives.  :-\
She could still stop all of this bullshits and find a nice man to settle with, to bring some stability to her daughter, what do you think? We get it, she s not really a "winner" at life, but who is? I d say people ending their lives surrounded by a nice warm genuine lovely faithful family. But obviously it's pretty rare nowadays. Ironically we probably find more of them in the new immigrants from the third world, some of our ancestors converted to ...Christianity and who now replace our aging, non reproducing, depressed atheist WASP population.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #315 on: November 10, 2013, 02:18:27 PM »
oh I care about the future of our nation and the rights/freedoms of our citizens.... I just dont shed tears when people lose their lives, for the most part.

its part of life. Although I have gone out of my way twice in the last 3.months to assist a pair of elderly men that collapsed for varying reasons... had to triage the victim and determined neither needed 911..... although neither could move under their own power after the collapse.
See, you do care!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: November 10, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »
Well , i thought you were making cams with people to make a living? now you also train people in a gym? Is this the reason why you needed to get plastic boobs and nose, just like kevin levrone needs to get back on the juice to feel confident enough to train people?

BTW why are there nude pictures of you all over the internet? Dont you have a daughter?

To be honest i dont care about the answers. My point was that you re going too far with the plastic surgeries; i hope you ll stop and wont go further in that path, And, that you ll keep your weight in check. And that you ll find a man to be a father for your daughter, and that...

Oh well.
I am a trainer and worked at gyms since 2001. I did some nude modeling for men's mags and got paid well for it. The cam work I dabbled in... Didn't get nude, just used my assets which was my accent, personality and the fact that I am a very feminine woman which some like.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: November 10, 2013, 02:21:45 PM »
Yes it's very strange. I am no cave woman. Most women aren't and überman needs to get out more and look around. Women are wearing makeup, getting their hair done and plastic surgery is up there also.
Some do, some don't. And i dont need to go out to look at a natural woman who takes care of her without needing to go to the extremes like painting her face with makeup or doing PS- while taking care of a house and family-, i have one daily under my roof. And i taught her to enjoy sex and she 's grateful to me for it. And she s working while i m unemployed. And we have a daughter we will try to expose to most of our best sides.

No my point was, why arent you more genuine, and why arent you able to build a stable family with a stable man. I mean even without all the fake shit you plaster your body with, you d still look decent to most, so what prevents you from obtaining such a family?  that kind of lifestyle? Are you christian?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #318 on: November 10, 2013, 02:22:01 PM »
See, you do care!

everyone cares at some level, the ones who say they do not are in denial.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 10, 2013, 02:22:37 PM »
You dont get fatter if you dont ingest excess calories daily, your body just uses what it needs and you stay fit. You get fatter because you dont move as much, your metabolism slows down, AND BECAUSE YOU EAT MORE CALORIES THAN YOUR BODY NEEDS AND THEY RE STOCKED AS FAT.

You do realize that we are saying the exact same thing here.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: November 10, 2013, 02:24:35 PM »
I am a trainer and worked at gyms since 2001. I did some nude modeling for men's mags and got paid well for it. The cam work I dabbled in... Didn't get nude, just used my assets which was my accent, personality and the face that I am a very feminine woman which some like.
You have a daughter if i remember correctly right?
Why did you separate from her father? what is he up to nowadays?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #321 on: November 10, 2013, 02:25:14 PM »
Some do, some don't. And i dont need to go out to look at a natural woman who takes care of her without needing to go to the extremes like painting her face with makeup or doing PS- while taking care of a house and family-, i have one daily under my roof. And i taught her to enjoy sex and she 's grateful to me for it. And she s working while i m unemployed. And we have a daughter we will try to expose to most of our best sides.

No my point was, why arent you more genuine, and why arent you able to build a stable family with a stable man. I mean even without all the fake shit, you d still look decent to most, so what prevents you from obtaining such a family?  that kind of lifestyle? Are you christian?
no one gives a shit about your life, what she does makes her feel good and that is all that matters, if you find it strange that people feel the need to improve on their looks by doing what she does then you are an outdated savage, period.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: November 10, 2013, 02:25:45 PM »
You do really, we are saying the exact same thing here.
Eat less than you do actually if you want to lose fat and you ll lose fat. If you can/want, you can even exercise too in addition in order to accelerate the process.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #323 on: November 10, 2013, 02:26:05 PM »
You have a daughter if i remember correctly right?
Why did you separate from her father? what is he up to nowadays?
don`t bring up her daughter just to win an argument, that is fucken low

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #324 on: November 10, 2013, 02:26:17 PM »
Thread spinning off in myriad directions!
O