Author Topic: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.  (Read 164248 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.
« Reply #400 on: October 22, 2011, 02:28:25 PM »
so this is why you type in blue font instead? LOL!!!

"screw you ron. you wont give me my blue stars? I'LL TYPE IN BLUE FONT!!"

Actually, IIRC, he posts in blue to separate himself from the other Vince...as in Melvin Venom Vince Goodrum. I think at one time he demanded Vince change his name or something to separate themselves from one another.

Either way, it's just as ludicrous.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #401 on: October 22, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »
Actually, IIRC, he posts in blue to separate himself from the other Vince...as in Melvin Venom Vince Goodrum. I think at one time he demanded Vince change his name or something to separate themselves from one another.

Either way, it's just as ludicrous.

I thought it was because Ron won't give him blue stars.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
vince has my respect, i didnt know he had a bodybuild
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #403 on: October 22, 2011, 02:38:15 PM »
I thought it was because Ron won't give him blue stars.

Maybe it depends on the day and what story Vince B would like to tell? I don't know, but I do remember the old man telling the version I recited above.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #404 on: October 22, 2011, 02:43:46 PM »

I have a thread on Ironage. That forum is moderated unlike this one. I get little respect here and I cop abuse that is completely over the top. I have decided not to post further results here on Getbig. If you want to follow my progress then register at Ironage.

GFY Basile......stick your "thread on Ironage".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #405 on: October 22, 2011, 02:55:44 PM »
I didn't know we have no moderation here.  Which one of you assholes has been deleting my posts >:(

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #406 on: October 22, 2011, 03:05:56 PM »
That's the point. Lots of people have nothing better to do at 69. The better question is: why don't you and I have something better to do..... ;D
8) Very good point !

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #407 on: October 22, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
8) Very good point !

Sounds like you love the cock.
P

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #408 on: October 22, 2011, 04:16:28 PM »
Ah, the 1975 Mr Australia contest. Well, where to start. I was a judge in the Mr South Pacific Contest about 1972 or 73. I placed John Koziura ahead of Paul Graham and I think some other judges did the same thing and Paul wasn't pleased because he lost that contest. He also didn't like that I placed Robert Deigan ahead of him in the Mr NSW contest in 1972. So I guess he used the Mr Australia in 1975 to get even with me.

There was a Mr NSW a couple of weeks before the Nationals in 1975 and Robert Nailon won the contest over Hans Meyer. Hans was superior to Robert in my opinion. Arnold and other mates of Robert judged that contest and when the winner was announced booing erupted from the back of the hall. Paul always had a get-together after the contest and provided some food for the contestants. I wasn't pleased with the contest so didn't attend. Andrew Shigelski from my gym went because Arnold was there. We had Arnold at our gym the year before and he came to my place for dinner with Paul afterwards. Anyway, they accused Andrew of booing and he told them that I started it. So then and there Arnold and Paul decided to fix me at the contest in Melbourne. I had previously challenged Robert to compete. I posted a notice in Barry Hart's Coogee Gym calling Robert a paper tiger! All in fun but mainly to give myself some motivation.

When I was at the contest they had a meeting of competitors and judges. I spoke out and said Roger Walker shouldn't be allowed to compete because he already won the title. No one agreed with me after Arnold dismissed the idea. They ignored the precedent set in the AAU Mr America where you are allowed to win it only once. John Grimek won twice so they made a rule after that to give other guys a chance. A fellow name Ian Perrott came second to Roger that night. In the dressing room after the contest Ian confided to me that he should have spoken up. He figured he would win the next year. I told him he might not because there were lots of good guys around. Would you believe he committed suicide later that year! I wondered if he would have done that had he won the prestigious Mr Australia title. Apparently John Koziura also committed suicide. Very sad. I actually had Ian's daughter write to me about her father but in truth I didn't know him.
Arnold put me last and Paul gave me 25 points out of 100. Frank Burwash wrote that this was biased judging. I had warned him before that Paul was going to put me down and he said he would watch for that. Yeah, sure.

http://forum.iron-age-classic-bodybuilding.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=446975049d0d229d8cdc4a179e3aaf02&topic=10250.0

Vince looking very dis-interested in women in this photo shoot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #409 on: October 22, 2011, 04:21:08 PM »
Vince I think it`s great that you`re training again.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: October 22, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »
hey Vince..I was reading your posts over at IRONAGE...very entertaining and informative...keep up the good work....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: October 22, 2011, 06:05:41 PM »
Vince, can you measure your arms right now? How big are they?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: October 22, 2011, 06:06:44 PM »
Vince, can you measure your arms right now? How big are they?

Right now Vince measure your arms. How big are they?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: October 22, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
What about now Vince, how big are they?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: October 22, 2011, 06:08:53 PM »
Even you Vince must realize how retarded you have become where you are measuring your own arms at close to 70 years old. Come on bro, stick a fork in it already, you're done.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #415 on: October 22, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
Even you Vince must realize how retarded you have become where you are measuring your own arms at close to 70 years old. Come on bro, stick a fork in it already, you're done.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #416 on: October 22, 2011, 07:33:39 PM »
how big is your dumb round head vince?

please respond

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #417 on: October 22, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »
Sounds like you love the cock.
8)   I see you are a GENIUS  ! :D

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: October 22, 2011, 07:47:41 PM »
I said I thought I could still build muscle at my age and completely natural and without any supplements whatever. I am into the experiment now and completed my 4th arm workout today. Training only arms at the moment. Biceps and triceps supersets. Ending in 6 sets with the maximum resistance. Progressing rapidly which is almost scary! Mostly regaining some of my former size. I am confident I can get bigger arms than I have previouly had. Should be an interesting experiment. I will show you guys because I need a strong incentive to keep this training going. So far there is no hint of any diminished response to hypertrophy training. This is what I predicted for myself. I can't say it would be the same for everyone else. I won't even consider using any drugs or supplements. This is a purely natural experiment to show what is possible as one gets older.

go for it mate

any updates

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #419 on: November 09, 2011, 03:34:51 PM »
I said I thought I could still build muscle at my age and completely natural and without any supplements whatever. I am into the experiment now and completed my 4th arm workout today. Training only arms at the moment. Biceps and triceps supersets. Ending in 6 sets with the maximum resistance. Progressing rapidly which is almost scary! Mostly regaining some of my former size. I am confident I can get bigger arms than I have previouly had. Should be an interesting experiment. I will show you guys because I need a strong incentive to keep this training going. So far there is no hint of any diminished response to hypertrophy training. This is what I predicted for myself. I can't say it would be the same for everyone else. I won't even consider using any drugs or supplements. This is a purely natural experiment to show what is possible as one gets older.

Bump

You must be a beast by now

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #420 on: November 09, 2011, 04:11:54 PM »
Let us say things are going along just fine and I am on target. Arms are close to 18 cold now which is the biggest they have been. I was using a variation of the lying triceps extensions on the Nautilus machine but it isn't as effective as the unit I made. I was hoping it would be equivalent but it is not. I am training in my gym now. I have proven to myself that hypertrophy at 69 is easy. No drugs, no supplements, no pills and no injections. Just training arms for 7 weeks. Added lats two days ago. Legs are next.

ayedee

• Getbig II
« Reply #421 on: November 09, 2011, 04:41:20 PM »
I do not believe your arms are close to 18'' cold. More like a flabby 16'' pumped. How about some pics or why should we believe you? How big is your waist, 44''?

ayedee

• Getbig II
« Reply #422 on: November 09, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »
This is a small flabby arm typical of an old man who has not trained in years. What's next are you going to grow more hair than you had 40 years ago?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #423 on: November 09, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »
Haterz gonna hate Vince.  Keep pumping iron at 70!   :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #424 on: November 09, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
Here is an update for those supporting this goal. Yes, I have a bit of safety fat but my arms have grown. The last shot was taken after an arm workout. Today's photo was taken cold. I am smooth but my arms are hard and big. I am very pleased with my progress. No drugs or any bullshit supplements. 100% natural.