Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 46904 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #450 on: July 17, 2022, 05:24:00 PM »
But I have my IFBB pro card.

You will never have it.

You pathetic loser.

Your pro card doesn't give you calves last I checked in fact it doesn't give you shit except the right to compete in Pro show which we all know you aint ever going to do because you are 100 fucking pounds too small

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: July 17, 2022, 05:25:25 PM »
Yeah, Man!!! Cardillo belts are absolutely the best!!!

Since I saw all the pros wear their Cardillo belts on FLEX magazine, I have been waiting for this moment to make my own for over 20 years.

Now, I finally can have my own Cardillo belt with IFBB pro on the back.

Imagine how much cooler it would be if you were actually so jacked you didn't have to tell people you were a Pro bodybuilder because aint no one going to guess without you telling them

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #452 on: July 17, 2022, 05:26:22 PM »
Your pro card doesn't give you calves last I checked in fact it doesn't give you shit except the right to compete in Pro show which we all know you aint ever going to do because you are 100 fucking pounds too small
Christ you`re like a spoiled jealous kid......grow up.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2022, 05:26:56 PM »
He wears his socks hiked up to hide the fact that he has no calves lets be real for a minute
Imagine how much cooler it would be if you were actually so jacked you didn't have to tell people you were a Pro bodybuilder because aint no one going to guess without you telling them

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #454 on: July 17, 2022, 05:31:32 PM »

You can’t even have the right to make your own belt, because you are not a pro, and you will never be.

Maybe you can make your own belt by putting pro loser on the back.

You pathetic loser with no family, no job, no wife, no friends, and no IFBB pro card.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: July 17, 2022, 05:37:27 PM »

Imagine how much cooler you would be if you didn’t have to hit women to make yourself feel like a man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2022, 05:57:38 PM »
Christ you`re like a spoiled jealous kid......grow up.

Jealous of what his 12 inch calves? You guys asked why he wears his socks hiked up welll thats why duh

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2022, 06:00:08 PM »
He wears his socks hiked up to hide the fact that he has no calves lets be real for a minute
If that's the case, you need this....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2022, 06:00:34 PM »
Jealous of what his 12 inch calves? You guys asked why he wears his socks hiked up welll thats why duh

Why do you wear such ugly and poor fitting caps in your pics?

I mean you take your top off so your cap must come off, but then you put the cap back on to take a pic. Why?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2022, 06:02:40 PM »
You can’t even have the right to make your own belt, because you are not a pro, and you will never be.

Maybe you can make your own belt by putting pro loser on the back.

You pathetic loser with no family, no job, no wife, no friends, and no IFBB pro card.

I live with a large nuclear family and my gf wants to get married so you are wrong on all counts other than the pro card. You however have no calves and never will personally I prefer calves to another card in my wallet.  Have you considered training them? Its reallt not thay difficult to do a couple sets of seated calf raises after your normal workout maybe try some hiking and biking? I find I get good calve stimulation just walking the beach

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2022, 06:07:39 PM »

It seems you are still following everything I post in my own thread.

What’s the fucking problem with you?

Too much hate on your self? Because you know you will never be an IFBB pro? Because you know you will never win any bodybuilding show? Or because you know you are a fuckjng loser with no job, no family, no wife, no friends, and no IFBB pro card?

If you don’t like what I post, just get the fuck out of my thread. Or go to start your own thread.

If you want to stay in my thread, just shut your fucking mouth up. But I guess you can’t, because you like being humiliated and laughed at by entire getbig community over and over again.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #461 on: July 17, 2022, 06:09:55 PM »
I wrote Wes on the back of my belt with a black magic marker.  :D
  >:( ;D >:(that’s works too!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: July 17, 2022, 06:16:03 PM »
For a 44 year old man,ever since muscle matters won his pro-card you`ve been acting like a spoiled kid who didn`t get the X-Mas present he had his heart set on getting.

You are  extremely jealous of his win and you can`t deny it....if you do deny it you aren`t lying to us as we can all see it you are just lying to yourself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: July 17, 2022, 06:17:04 PM »

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #464 on: July 17, 2022, 06:21:04 PM »
For a 44 year old man,ever since muscle matters won his pro-card you`ve been acting like a spoiled kid who didn`t get the X-Mas present he had his heart set on getting.

You are  extremely jealous of his win and you can`t deny it....if you do deny it you aren`t lying to us as we can all see it you are just lying to yourself.

Whatever floats his boat.

If jealous could win him an IFBB pro card, let him be.

Let the entire getbig board see how pathetic he is.

Let us all enjoy his cynical solo show.

He will never win a bodybuilding show, he will nerve an IFBB pro.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: July 17, 2022, 06:31:33 PM »
Whatever floats his boat.

If jealous could win him an IFBB pro card, let him be.

Let the entire getbig board see how pathetic he is.

Let us all enjoy his cynical solo show.

He will never win a bodybuilding show, he will nerve an IFBB pro.
Exactly, and if he is so convinced that you will never do anything competitive as a pro, why does he continue to cry about your win like a little bitch.

I hope you enter a pro event and do great brother.....especially since it will make Hanky cry himself to sleep at night for years to come.  :D

All he is doing with his jealous comments is making himself look like a self centered jealous fool in front of the entire world wide web.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: July 17, 2022, 06:38:01 PM »
I live with a large nuclear family and my gf wants to get married so you are wrong on all counts other than the pro card. You however have no calves and never will personally I prefer calves to another card in my wallet.  Have you considered training them? Its reallt not thay difficult to do a couple sets of seated calf raises after your normal workout maybe try some hiking and biking? I find I get good calve stimulation just walking the beach

So you are  employed?

You haven’t held down a job in over 10 years

Your mother was a single mother.

You pretty much let your ex-girlfriend get electrocuted.

Your family is as much in tact as Shizzos

Keep lying to yourself .

His calves are actually bigger than yours.

Sadly, your are  blasting anadrol and 500 mg of test and still have shittier legs, claves and hams.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #467 on: July 17, 2022, 09:28:39 PM »

The jealousy is eating away at you.

He accomplished something that you never will and you can’t stand it.

X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #468 on: July 17, 2022, 09:43:17 PM »

Too much hate on your self? Because you know you will never be an IFBB pro? Because you know you will never win any bodybuilding show? Or because you know you are a fuckjng loser with no job, no family, no wife, no friends, and no IFBB pro card?

If you don’t like what I post, just get the fuck out of my thread. Or go to start your own thread.

If you want to stay in my thread, just shut your fucking mouth up. But I guess you can’t, because you like being humiliated and laughed at by entire getbig community over and over again.

HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Bhanks getting spanked right there! ;D

T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 17, 2022, 09:44:17 PM »
HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Bhanks getting spanked right there! ;D

If mommy disciplined him, we wouldn't have the great trainwreck we see today.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: July 18, 2022, 04:35:21 AM »

Just because you chauffer her kids to school it doesn't mean you are a nuclear family.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: July 18, 2022, 05:29:57 AM »
"nuclear family"......indeed

^^^ Stupid Expression Of Peace^^^

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: July 18, 2022, 06:10:28 AM »

Like you keep saying you are an IFBB Pro now which means your physique is now in the public domain and subject to review. Is that not what we do to IFBB Pros review their strengths and weaknesses and evaluate their physiques? IFBB Pro is a high standard, and your calves are not up to Par. Not hate simple fact. Maybe try training them because you can't wear extra thick knee high socks on stage to make them look bigger

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #473 on: July 18, 2022, 06:20:41 AM »

Single mother with three kids wants to marry man with McMansion, built in pool and dock near the beach.

Bhanky thinks she's with him because of his personality.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: July 18, 2022, 06:29:20 AM »
Single mother with three kids wants to marry man with McMansion, built in pool and dock near the beach.

She is a Lawyer she makes more money than I do I am not supporting her. She also owns her own home that she is now renting. Women my age have kids just like I also have a kid. And one of her kids is already grown and out of the house the other goes to private boarding school. This is not a single mom on food stamps looking for a sugar daddy.