Author Topic: MSNBC reports huge margin of victory for palin last night  (Read 8225 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: MSNBC reports huge margin of victory for palin last night
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2008, 09:01:24 AM »
tbomz...you have a very different take on Palin than most Americans.  I do not see arrogance at all.  Light on experience...yes, different dialect and manner of speaking...yes, best choice for VP....no but I think her personality is very pleasant, caring and refreshing.  Kind of hard for a married mom of 5 to be a "fuckin disgustingly arrogant piece of trash whore".  You just don't like her and thats fine, but I disagree on some of your points and your tone is just as troubling as your acqusations.

I am an objective person.

ask me my opinion on any issue

how about "gay marriage"... heres my opinion... = "marriage" is a religious term. religion has no place in goverment. thhe government should not bellegalizing gay marriage, but getting out of straight marriage. cicvil unions for everybody. if chruches want to marry, they can do so, and discriminate on whom ever they choose.

this is basically how i look at politics. i have no side and i hate democrats and republicans alike.  

my opinion of sarah palin is based on the reality of who she is. when she talks, she thinlks she is cute. when she is stating an opinion, she is repeating what she has heard form others.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2008, 09:03:57 AM »
The bottom line is OBAMA is still going to lose. I read somewhere in the London Free Press that even if OBAMA is leading by a margin of 6 points or better, when it comes to election day and standing at the ballot box the majority of white people are going to vote for McCain because they just can't see or trust a black person running the most powerful and dominant empire, created by white people, of all time (that last part is made up of course). It also said that people will be shocked to see the turn out of white voters at the last minute, it will smash all previous turn outs

I've told people that if Obama were white, this election would be a landslide. It still remains to be seen whether Americans will vote en masse for a black guy.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »
   They won't, even though he project's himself as a white guy which we respect, he has a shady past and a shady name. He went to a muslim school in Indonesia, he did go to that church in Chicago that clearly taught black liberation and knocked white people even though we are the sole reason why you have a home to live in, close to wear and food to it, you owe us everything. Yet when you have a cyhance to vote for someone black you jump on it as quickly as a crackhead jums at a crack rock, so un-thankfull

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »
if the republicans win it,  it would a fucking miracle, considering absolutely 99,999% of all medias, wether it s on tv, radio, papers or internet, worshiped obonga since the very beginning.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 09:15:18 AM »
99.9 percent, what are you talking about. The fascination of Obama is over, he's old news now

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 09:15:36 AM »
But she ran her state better than Obama ran his little district which failed and was a complete diaster.

Sorry Coach, but Obama's district was much bigger than Walsalla and Obviously Illinois has 3 times the people as Alaska does.  

If we are saying that a governorship trumps a senatorial position, then the same could be said for "Senator McCain"

Its really pointless to argue current executive powers as its now a matter of how people wish to have the country ran for the next 4 years
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 09:16:07 AM »
    He went to a muslim school in Indonesia,
he was 6 years old and it was not soem kind of terrorist breeding ground it was just a plain old school. the muslim religion at heart is a peaceful and pleasant religion, anyways.

he did go to that church in Chicago that clearly taught black liberation and knocked white people
 So his pastor has some hard feelings towards white america? and? so? we were responsible for their enslavement, we were responsible for crimes against them that went unpunished, we were responsible for denying them the right to vote, we were responsible for segregation, we were responsible for the lynchings, we were responsible for a whole shit load of horrible things that were done to the black communtiy.

even though we are the sole reason why you have a home to live in, close to wear and food to it, you owe us everything.
haha ! as if have basic human rights is something the black community should be thankful for ! ?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2008, 09:18:04 AM »
  So his pastor has some hard feelings towards white america? and? so? we were responsible for their enslavement, we were responsible for crimes against them that went unpunished, we were responsible for denying them the right to vote, we were responsible for segregation, we were responsible for the lynchings, we were responsible for a whole shit load of horrible things that were done to the black communtiy.

You're going a little too far there kiddo.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008, 09:21:06 AM »
she's hot.  but i wouldn't trust her to run a Wendy's, much less a nation of 305 million people.

HAHAH

(Dave Thomas approved this message)
S

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2008, 09:21:50 AM »
You're going a little too far there kiddo.
Everything in that quote is 100% TRUTH, "kiddo' (intellectually speaking). :D

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »
Everyone I speak to at my business shared my belief that Palin was much more likeable and was favored for VP.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »
 I do not see arrogance at all.  

she said she's going to not answer the Qs of Moderator or Biden, and instead speak to the american people.

This entailed giving canned speeches.

She overcame her inability to answer quesitons - By not answering quesitons.
Then she informed us at the end of the night, that she'll no longer be doing mainstream media interviews.

If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is.  She invited people to play 'stump the candidate', then when she was unable to answer what newspaper she had read, she was offended.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »
She looks super cute, speunky, and 'joe six pack'.

Me?  I don't want a joe sixpack being 1 heartbeat away from holding nuclear codes.  I want someone who has spent their lifetime focusing upon diplomacy and the ways of the world.

Palin just talked about whatever she wanted last night.  As president, she can't talk about mayoring and bake sales when Russia sets up a new Cuba base.

The Beef has a question . . . was not Biden taken out the Presidential race many years back for plagiarizing a speech?

The Beef

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2008, 10:09:54 AM »
Me = Bob barr 2008.

But, Biden has spent 35 years meeting foreign leaders and knows the world inside and out.  Of all 4 people in the race, he's the one I'd want steering the boat in a stressful situation.  Both he and obam ahave said that in any crisis, obama wants biden in the room to share his wisdom.

I don't know what wisdom palin could give to mccain, I just dont.  how to act cutesy and avoid questions?  Great.

She will tell Maccain
'I will go Dig some up and get back to ya!"

OMG.... :o

She is a Good Bullshi##er....but you must admit if Mccain came to you and ask you to be a runnin mate after being a Mayor and now Governor wouldnt you feel your next step should be the white house...I guess oppurtunity got lost and knocked on the wrong door.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2008, 10:39:43 AM »
she said she's going to not answer the Qs of Moderator or Biden, and instead speak to the american people.

This entailed giving canned speeches.

She overcame her inability to answer quesitons - By not answering quesitons.
Then she informed us at the end of the night, that she'll no longer be doing mainstream media interviews.

If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is.  She invited people to play 'stump the candidate', then when she was unable to answer what newspaper she had read, she was offended.
hahah  exactly what i thought when she said that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2008, 10:47:14 AM »
palin spent 5 weeks memorizing the 15 or 20 mini-speeches she gave last night.

That's it.

Love her, or hate her.  What we heard from biden last night was him thinking of answers .  What we heard from Palin was her selecting the best speech from her memory and delivering it very well.

That's fine and dandy for debates.  But in the Oval office, biden will have the same mind and thought processes available to draw upon in times of crisis.  Palin will look to her handlers - whoever they are - and ask them what to say.  It's that simple.  I have no clue who her handlers are, and neither do you.  That's the scary part.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 10:52:41 AM »
The bottom line is OBAMA is still going to lose. I read somewhere in the London Free Press that even if OBAMA is leading by a margin of 6 points or better, when it comes to election day and standing at the ballot box the majority of white people are going to vote for McCain because they just can't see or trust a black person running the most powerful and dominant empire, created by white people, of all time (that last part is made up of course). It also said that people will be shocked to see the turn out of white voters at the last minute, it will smash all previous turn outs

Yes it's going to be very interesting...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »
Palin is incompetent and I would be very embarrassed as an American if we had Mrs "joe six-pack" as the Vice-President of the USA

Great point about the canned speeches 240------it was very evident she was leaning heavily on these because of her lack of knowledge about world politics----it made me sick to my stomach

I was very impressed with Biden, I feel very confident about the Obama administration with him in office

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 01:04:46 PM »
If Americans vote for McCan't and the dumb bitch Palin, into office mainly cause Barak is black...then so help me God if anything happens to America then so be it, these dumb uneducated trashy white ppl will make their bed and lay in it too....
L

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2008, 01:56:04 PM »
if the republicans win it,  it would a fucking miracle, considering absolutely 99,999% of all medias, wether it s on tv, radio, papers or internet, worshiped obonga since the very beginning.

99.1 of all media outlets are heavily paid off by the democratic party genius.........everyone is paid off, from school teachers to politicians....the media miscontrudes everything and pretty much as the power to make people bealive what ever they want...

POINT BLANK

PALIN stood up to BIDEN like a man would...she was confident, smart, and extremely articulate for a woman....there is no woman like her in the US right now...

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
palin spent 5 weeks memorizing the 15 or 20 mini-speeches she gave last night.

That's it.

Love her, or hate her.  What we heard from biden last night was him thinking of answers .  What we heard from Palin was her selecting the best speech from her memory and delivering it very well.

That's fine and dandy for debates.  But in the Oval office, biden will have the same mind and thought processes available to draw upon in times of crisis.  Palin will look to her handlers - whoever they are - and ask them what to say.  It's that simple.  I have no clue who her handlers are, and neither do you.  That's the scary part.

I hope you were smart enough to also see how Palin put out Diden on certain aggerments the  Biden liked about John McCain. DOES THAT NO SCARE YOU.....BIDEN WAS FOR THE WAR BEFORE THE OBAMA CAMP, NOW HE SAYS HES NOT...BIDEN WAS FOR MCCAINS POLICY FOR WALL STREET REFORM BEFORE JOINING THE MCCCAIN CAMP...NOW HE SAYS HES NOT......

DOES THAT TELL YOU ENOUGH ON HOW HE MIGHT BE LYING RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE THINGS HE IS SAYING HE WILL DO IN THE FUTURE?????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »
Wow! Amazing because CNN and every other Poll I have seen says that she did in fact do better then expected but was still OWNED by Biden.

Paul Begala said it best she helped Palin for 2012 she did not help her ticket tonight.

She is a Hack.

As opposed to Biden??????????

She is the real deal.  Heck, McCain is a hack next to her.

You liberals just cant deal with a mainstream American beating your "genius" candidates.   

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
Wow! Amazing because CNN and every other Poll I have seen says that she did in fact do better then expected but was still OWNED by Biden.

Paul Begala said it best she helped Palin for 2012 she did not help her ticket tonight.

She is a Hack.

lol you unknowledgable tool!!! i was being sarcastic....

Biden Rules!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2008, 02:02:12 PM »
He's joking chavez!, Keith owned her last night on MSNBC, and so did Rachel.

You mean the fool who hides behind his desk and the Rachel Madcow???????