Author Topic: MSNBC reports huge margin of victory for palin last night  (Read 8150 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
MSNBC reports huge margin of victory for palin last night
« on: October 03, 2008, 05:11:37 AM »
 repots say that keith olbermann and the democratic paid tv station said it was one of the greatest wins of all time for any vice president. Polls are rising as we speak for palin....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: MSNBC reports huge margin of victory for palin last night
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 05:13:34 AM »
 ::)
!

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 05:38:36 AM »
Wow! Amazing because CNN and every other Poll I have seen says that she did in fact do better then expected but was still OWNED by Biden.

Paul Begala said it best she helped Palin for 2012 she did not help her ticket tonight.

She is a Hack.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 05:40:31 AM »
When you are expected to fail on an epic scale and you get score a C-. Then by all accounts you are a great success.

After Katie Couric and Saturday night live by all accounts she is DOA

I just hope that she doesn't use the word Maverick one more time.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 05:47:29 AM »
She looks super cute, speunky, and 'joe six pack'.

Me?  I don't want a joe sixpack being 1 heartbeat away from holding nuclear codes.  I want someone who has spent their lifetime focusing upon diplomacy and the ways of the world.

Palin just talked about whatever she wanted last night.  As president, she can't talk about mayoring and bake sales when Russia sets up a new Cuba base.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 05:49:46 AM »
repots say that keith olbermann and the democratic paid tv station said it was one of the greatest wins of all time for any vice president. Polls are rising as we speak for palin....

link please

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 05:50:58 AM »
Your codes are pretty nucular yourself big guy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 05:57:34 AM »
when Russia sets up a new Cuba base.

Don't you mean when the U.S. fakes Russia setting up a new Cuba base? 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 05:59:48 AM »
I want someone who has spent their lifetime focusing upon diplomacy and the ways of the world.

so who are you voting for then? cuz the democrats don't have this imaginary person either.
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 06:14:41 AM »
Me = Bob barr 2008.

But, Biden has spent 35 years meeting foreign leaders and knows the world inside and out.  Of all 4 people in the race, he's the one I'd want steering the boat in a stressful situation.  Both he and obam ahave said that in any crisis, obama wants biden in the room to share his wisdom.

I don't know what wisdom palin could give to mccain, I just dont.  how to act cutesy and avoid questions?  Great.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 06:34:41 AM »
 Say it aint so Rob, there you go again bringing up things in the past, that's backwards..... We're with a maverick now, bring people together, making jobs, shoring up the economy....

------------

notice how dumb that f*ckin sounds ?  Joe 'six pack' can sit on the sidelines, i rather have smart intelligent people run the country during this time, not some 'good solider' and a hockey mom with degree from Idaho that took her 7 years to finish. She says that looking at Russia gives her foreign policy experience....I ask you this, you can see the moon when it comes out right ? Does that make everyone an astronaut ? 
The Number 2 in Scranton

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 06:45:28 AM »

Me?  I don't want a joe sixpack being 1 heartbeat away from holding nuclear codes.  I want someone who has spent their lifetime focusing upon diplomacy and the ways of the world.

Palin just talked about whatever she wanted last night.  As president, she can't talk about mayoring and bake sales when Russia sets up a new Cuba base.

Where you think Cuba gets/got it's petro?  Cars are worthless if you cant drive em.  That Flintstones stuff dont work in real life. 
Oh...Monica!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 06:46:40 AM »
Regardless of whoever the fuck wins, I'm worried that the moronic nutjob Nancy Pelosi is only 2 heartbeats away from the presidency.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 06:48:12 AM »
Wow! Amazing because CNN and every other Poll I have seen says that she did in fact do better then expected but was still OWNED by Biden.

Paul Begala said it best she helped Palin for 2012 she did not help her ticket tonight.

She is a Hack.

He's joking chavez!, Keith owned her last night on MSNBC, and so did Rachel.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 06:54:40 AM »

Rob I still like her though. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 07:16:52 AM »
Rob I still like her though. 

she's hot.  but i wouldn't trust her to run a Wendy's, much less a nation of 305 million people.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 07:23:19 AM »
She is not "hot". I DONT give a fuck that she is not fat and has good hygeine - that doesnt make her hot. She is fuckin disgusting. And mentally retarded. She is supposed to be discussing politics and all she can think about is " I look so cute right now ! " ( go watch her talk and how she is smiling at her self... fuckin disgustingly arrogant piece of trash whore)

She needs to get sent to a prison and get gang raped by a group of 12 of the biggest black men they have at the jail.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 07:24:16 AM »
-she didn't directly answer a SINGLE question except the one about gay marriage.
-that condescending tone of voice and smirk is irritating as hell.  especially so when she struggles to put a coherent thought together.  hell, bush sounds like the president of toastmasters compared to her.

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 07:36:36 AM »
she's hot.  but i wouldn't trust her to run a Wendy's, much less a nation of 305 million people.

But she ran her state better than Obama ran his little district which failed and was a complete diaster.

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 07:40:03 AM »

She has more experience than Oboma.

body88

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 07:41:00 AM »

She is a Hack.

Your not very objective. To say Palin was owned last night is untrue and biased.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 07:42:10 AM »
Your not very objective. To say Palin was owned last night is untrue and biased.
  ::) LMAO

body88

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 07:43:43 AM »

Sounds like you want experience. In that case I suggest you hope off the Obama bandwagon. Half that wagon is full of people who think Oboma is the "sexy" pick anyways.

I love how Oboma talks about change, yet has trillions in new spoending in his plan. What a joke.

body88

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »
  ::) LMAO

She wasn't owned at all. Every report I have seen has the pundits saying she was far better than they thought she would be. She shocked me last night, and I thought she at worst hung with Biden.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 07:51:26 AM »
She wasn't owned at all. Every report I have seen has the pundits saying she was far better than they thought she would be. She shocked me last night, and I thought she at worst hung with Biden.

The pundits are saying she was better than expected because everyone really expected a train wreck.  What you got was a series of memorized nonsequitors.  She never addressed a single question except for the gay marriage question.  And her calling McCain a "maverick" is laughable.  He's a "maverick" because he's Bush's lap dog?