Author Topic: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this  (Read 13957 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 06:08:25 PM »
ownder? is that some southern thing?

nope i didn't spell check.  typing on my laptop since my desktop is crapping out. 

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 06:13:24 PM »
don't be an idiot....how can you compare Malcolm X to Hitler?????????????????????????????????????????????

A name is a name.  Not drawing conclusions or parallels among the two of them per say.  Other than the fact that they where good orators for bad things.  A white kid named Adolf is no difference than the black kid that has some unpronouncable "ghetto fabulous, misspelled bastardization" of a real name. Or some bullshit wanna sound african but really from oakland/compton kinda name.  who cares.  I am not spell checking this either lol

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 08:51:41 PM »
Yeah, although Malcolm preached racism, black supremacy, antisemitism, and violence - Hitler actually got his nation to buy it and kill millions of people.  So in terms of greater evildoers - Malcolm isn't in Hitlers league
Hitler's murder of people pales in comparison with those of fellow Jew Karl Marx. Under Communist Marxism over 60 million white russians were genocided via starvation in camps. So next time you call your kid Karl Marx and nobody complains or removes him from you you will understand that the mass killing of whites is not really that upsetting to the United Police Whores State of America.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »
Hitler's murder of people pales in comparison with those of fellow Jew Karl Marx. Under Communist Marxism over 60 million white russians were genocided via starvation in camps. So next time you call your kid Karl Marx and nobody complains or removes him from you you will understand that the mass killing of whites is not really that upsetting to the United Police Whores State of America.

I think you're out of line here..although I understand your point and your facts are truthful...I agree the Russians make everyone else pale in comparison in terms of atrocities....

But the name Karl Marx relatively is a more obscure name and therefore doesn't create the angst of "Adolf Hitler"..very few people know who Marx is...Hitler's name stands out like the sun in the sky

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 07:01:42 AM »
it's because Americans are woefully under educated in wolrd histiry and anything that doesn't have to do with American Idol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 07:21:54 AM »
it's because Americans are woefully under educated in wolrd histiry and anything that doesn't have to do with American Idol

I can agree with this

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 04:32:15 AM »

I can agree with this
Sure you do...............
A case in point.
I think Holocaust deniers are abhorrent...there is just so much evidence and archival footage to look at of the concentration camps......anyone who says it didn't happen is crazy

PT
Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 12:02:56 PM »
Sure you do...............
A case in point.
PT
Holocaust deniers ARE abhorrent...but that doesn't change the fact that the Russians are the most brutal motherfuckers ever to walk the earth..worst than the Nazi's and worst than the Spaniards who  wiped out the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans in South America

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 12:12:32 PM »
Holocaust deniers ARE abhorrent...but that doesn't change the fact that the Russians are the most brutal motherfuckers ever to walk the earth..worst than the Nazi's and worst than the Spaniards who  wiped out the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans in South America

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 12:13:03 PM »
Naming your kid that is a form of abuse I think....you would be contributing to this child being heaped with so much ridicule and scorn..he would become an outcast in society and NO ONE would hire him with that name..thats just a fact

Truth.   Same goes for people naming theyre kids Barack

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 12:14:04 PM »
Truth.   Same goes for people naming theyre kids Barack

:D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 08:43:27 PM »
Holocaust deniers ARE abhorrent...but that doesn't change the fact that the Russians are the most brutal motherfuckers ever to walk the earth..worst than the Nazi's and worst than the Spaniards who  wiped out the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans in South America

Congratulations, yet again you demonstrate how ignorant you are, by standing by the statement you made & yet having nothing to back it up with.
There is just so much evidence is there?? Archival footage, documentation, etc... Is that why you systematically failed to produce any in x5 pages of the E-lie thread  ::)

We know the Spaniards wiped out the indigenous populations in S.America, & we are also aware of the Russian, atrocities, as both are extremely well documented. Documentation, of a mass extermination, that is missing from even Nazi records  ???

So, this statement stands & is also applicable to you "it's because Americans are woefully under educated in world history and anything that doesn't have to do with American Idol". You know fuck all about the period from 41 to 45, yet you insist on commenting on it. This shows you up for what you are, an arrogant little kunt with no evidence/facts.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 09:07:51 PM »
I think the only war criminals name that shouldnt be able to be used is "George" or the surname "Bush" could also be considered offensive to law abiding good citizens of the world.

GEORGE BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL   GEORGE BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL     GEORGE BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 01:31:16 PM »
I think the only war criminals name that shouldnt be able to be used is "George" or the surname "Bush" could also be considered offensive to law abiding good citizens of the world.

I don't agree with you...but funny!!! :D

newmom

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
16,000 Holocaust Victims to Get German Pensions

Interesting

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/16000-holocaust-victims-german-pensions-15088422#.Tt05LmMk6so

By VERENA DOBNIK Associated Press
NEW YORK December 5, 2011 (AP)
Germany has agreed to pay pensions to about 16,000 Holocaust victims worldwide who survived wartime ghettos or were forced to hide from Nazi persecution.

The agreement between the New York-based Claims Conference and the German government was announced Monday.

Conference official Greg Schneider says it took a year of "hard-fought negotiations" with German officials to reach the humanitarian deal.

A total of about 65,000 Holocaust survivors will now receive compensatory pensions for their suffering.

Survivors are invited to apply, including those who lived in the ghetto in Budapest, Hungary, for the three months it existed. Previously, a survivor had to have lived under such duress for at least 18 months to receive a pension.

The new agreement affects mostly child survivors of the Holocaust.

————

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011, 01:39:19 PM »
Congratulations, yet again you demonstrate how ignorant you are, by standing by the statement you made & yet having nothing to back it up with.
There is just so much evidence is there?? Archival footage, documentation, etc... Is that why you systematically failed to produce any in x5 pages of the E-lie thread  ::)

We know the Spaniards wiped out the indigenous populations in S.America, & we are also aware of the Russian, atrocities, as both are extremely well documented. Documentation, of a mass extermination, that is missing from even Nazi records  ???

So, this statement stands & is also applicable to you "it's because Americans are woefully under educated in world history and anything that doesn't have to do with American Idol". You know fuck all about the period from 41 to 45, yet you insist on commenting on it. This shows you up for what you are, an arrogant little kunt with no evidence/facts.

PT

I choose to believe that the Holocaust happened.....thats my belief and its based on tons of documents and archival footage...

As I said earlier in the Elie thread, I complimented you for doing your research and I stated to you that you had made me think twice about it....good job on your part......I always accepted that Elie was who he said he was and now I am a little bit more cautious about it...I am in the process of researching this..its going to take a while...but again..kudos to you for having a thesis and then backing it up with what appears to be good evidence.....my only caution was that as you know, a lot of things on the internet are fabricated.....and with such software as photshop you can manipulate images, documents, etc.....

Unfortunately when I mentioned that I was still a little skeptical of your claim you launched into an attack on me and started spouting racial epithets because I didn't agree with you right away..you have to realize that when you behave like that , no one is going to listen further to your argument no matter how sound it is...

I do apologize for slurring your wife....that was uncalled for and she didn't deserve that even though I don't know her

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:57 PM »
I choose to believe that the Holocaust happened.....thats my belief and its based on tons of documents and archival footage...

As I said earlier in the Elie thread, I complimented you for doing your research and I stated to you that you had made me think twice about it....good job on your part......I always accepted that Elie was who he said he was and now I am a little bit more cautious about it...I am in the process of researching this..its going to take a while...but again..kudos to you for having a thesis and then backing it up with what appears to be good evidence.....my only caution was that as you know, a lot of things on the internet are fabricated.....and with such software as photshop you can manipulate images, documents, etc.....

Unfortunately when I mentioned that I was still a little skeptical of your claim you launched into an attack on me and started spouting racial epithets because I didn't agree with you right away..you have to realize that when you behave like that , no one is going to listen further to your argument no matter how sound it is...

I do apologize for slurring your wife....that was uncalled for and she didn't deserve that even though I don't know her

Fair enough.
Think what you will about history, but this particular (fake) episode, has been used to alter so much of our lives that I can't help but take an interest.
If you are steered away from good evidence because you do not get on with the personality of another, that is your call. It would not however, affect me in the slightest.

As for my wife, Insult me as much as you want (this is GetBIG) but do not talk shit about my wife. I have not mentioned your family.
But at least you had the decency to apologise.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »
16,000 Holocaust Victims to Get German Pensions

Interesting

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/16000-holocaust-victims-german-pensions-15088422#.Tt05LmMk6so

By VERENA DOBNIK Associated Press
NEW YORK December 5, 2011 (AP)
Germany has agreed to pay pensions to about 16,000 Holocaust victims worldwide who survived wartime ghettos or were forced to hide from Nazi persecution.

The agreement between the New York-based Claims Conference and the German government was announced Monday.

Conference official Greg Schneider says it took a year of "hard-fought negotiations" with German officials to reach the humanitarian deal.

A total of about 65,000 Holocaust survivors will now receive compensatory pensions for their suffering.

Survivors are invited to apply, including those who lived in the ghetto in Budapest, Hungary, for the three months it existed. Previously, a survivor had to have lived under such duress for at least 18 months to receive a pension.

The new agreement affects mostly child survivors of the Holocaust.

————

I honestly, had to yawn when I read this.
Nothing of this nature surprises me in the slightest. Germany / US, is run by world jewery.
Look at how much money has been paid to Israel over the years, staggering. They bend over at the slightest request.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 04:57:23 AM »
figured you'd like it PT

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 05:32:29 AM »
well anyone who thinks Nazis are good and that the Holocaust never happend needs a good fucking slap. Have any of you Nazi loving arseholes ever been to Germany?. I was posted for 4 years in Bergen Hohne and Belsen is next to the camp..some of you idiots here make me fucking angry. infact some Americans run around saying white power( usually they are Red necks with beer belly's and a stupid little beard)...fucking dickheads. I am still living in Germany and the most Germans hate Nazis. There are only a few idiots who run around shouting about their Nazi propaganda.. fucking scum. If half of you got put in a gas chamber you would scream for your mummy so please do not say here you support such Nazi filth.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 05:34:48 AM »
The Americans have committed far more war crimes and atrocities throughout the world than what Hitler would ever have done.  Americas latest war crimes.

America and its allies are responsible for killing and maiming unknown numbers of innocent men, women and children in Afghanistan and Iraq while peddling the illusion that war and occupation can still bring democracy.

These American war crimes include:
1) the execution of women and children in Iraq, Central Baghdad in 2006;
2) an unprovoked helicopter attack on civilians and journalists in Baghdad in 2007 killing 11 people;
3) and the bombing of Rigi village, Afghanistan in July 2010 where it is claimed 50 civilians, mostly women and children were killed.

Human Rights Watch has reported that throughout 2011, there have been incidences of rape, torture and beatings committed by US/NATO backed Afghan Local Police forces.

The US President has conferred upon himself the right to murder US and other national citizens on the basis of “secret evidence”. Obama has escalated the use of unmanned predator drones to assassinate terrorist suspects, often killing innocent civilians.

This undermines the rule of law and violates the US Constitution and the Geneva Convention. These CIA-based actions are morally wrong and set a dangerous precedent. The use of unmanned predator drones should be banned.
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 06:05:24 AM »
I honestly, had to yawn when I read this.
Nothing of this nature surprises me in the slightest. Germany / US, is run by world jewery.
Look at how much money has been paid to Israel over the years, staggering. They bend over at the slightest request.

PT

I take it you feel that the Germans should not be paying out money to Jews who suffered in WWII?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2011, 06:10:10 AM »
I take it you feel that the Germans should not be paying out money to Jews who suffered in WWII?

If I buy you 40 acres and a mule in Montana - do you promise to leave? 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2011, 08:31:48 AM »
well anyone who thinks Nazis are good and that the Holocaust never happend needs a good fucking slap. Have any of you Nazi loving arseholes ever been to Germany?. I was posted for 4 years in Bergen Hohne and Belsen is next to the camp..

If half of you got put in a gas de-lousing chamber you would scream for your mummy be free of lice, nice & clean. so please do not say here you support such Nazi filth.

300 posts into his account & he wants to play the tough guy  ::)

You were posted next to the forced labor camp Belsen, & this makes you a holohoax expert does it?? Fuck off mate you are seriously boring.
I live in India, but this does not make me an expert in Indian history, you fucking moron.
Oh dear, we have another plank who thinks he has the answers.
So, you are sure 6 Milion jews were systematically exterminated are you, care to prove it.

Better still, I will make it easier for you. Question = how many of the alleged death camps had Gas chambers, & how may deaths were attributed to each camp - off you go sweetheart.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2011, 08:36:28 AM »

Based on this logic, why are Blacks not getting reparations, from the US government, for slavery?? Considering that they actually suffered huge losses.
If I buy you 40 acres and a mule in Montana - do you promise to leave? 

THIS ^^^^

PT
Growth/noob loves me