Author Topic: ESFitness is responsible for pulling the final life support plug for Getbig  (Read 12384 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
You like to flatter yourself. Typical you sit at home alone and fantasize about what I'm doing what I've done. You fantasize about my reaction to you give yourself a whole lot of credit thinking I give a fuck about you. You trying to come up with a word other than pathetic to describe you and what you do and how you behave I can't think of a more fitting adjective. It's pretty clear while you don't have any friends and your family wants nothing to do with you. You're embarrassing and you probably don't even realize it.

the guys top goal in life is to try and get peeps to meltdown by trolling them

but I gotta admit that the turd did succeed in doing that to that toad spermataste

he made him melt so bad that he got banned from the forum

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
Yes and the other thing he's moaning about gimmicks he had his "2 more reps" gimmick at the very least.
He's trolling with this thread though, at least I hope he is haha

"2 more reps was gold".
To bad it did not last long lol
O

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
I was in rehab with Be There's boyfriend last November, said he was arrogant and a dick to everyone, especially family.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
ESFitness is not responsible for pulling the so called final life support for GetBig FFS.

Whether you believe his stories or not(I tend to be 50/50 in that department) the guy does contribute greatly to many of the debates and opinions here, plus whether those detractors want to admit it or not, they do love having him around as seen by the amount of responses a single post of his can generate.

ES is kinda like Goodrum at times, in that he can be a polarizing figure, but he is in fact 100% a GetBigger

just my opinion
"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
ESFitness is not responsible for pulling the so called final life support for GetBig FFS.

Whether you believe his stories or not(I tend to be 50/50 in that department) the guy does contribute greatly to many of the debates and opinions here, plus whether those detractors want to admit it or not, they do love having him around as seen by the amount of responses a single post of his can generate.

ES is kinda like Goodrum at times, in that he can be a polarizing figure, but he is in fact 100% a GetBigger

just my opinion
This isn't a banning thread. I'm not sure if it's that they love having him around, or the simple fact that there is barely anyone left.  :'(

Dave D

• Getbig V
This isn't a banning thread. I'm not sure if it's that they love having him around, or the simple fact that there is barely anyone left.  :'(

Getbig isn't great. It sucks. There's no here.

Yet you still keep coming back....

Go post in the other sites you visited while you were banned.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Getbig isn't great. It sucks. There's no here.

Yet you still keep coming back....

Go post in the other sites you visited while you were banned.
Are you mad at the quality assurance?

Redux

• Getbig IV
This thread really needs a vote.
Who stays: Shizzo or ESFitness.
Loser has to leave.
Set it up.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Loser has to leave.
Set it up.

Panty!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
I noticed a decline in regular posters willing to discuss bbing related stuff compared to just a year ago.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
I noticed a decline in regular posters willing to discuss bbing related stuff compared to just a year ago.
It's not about that. In fact, you go too far in the other direction. Nobody gives a shit about who had the best facial hair, during the 1989 Swedish Grand Nationals.

You have a sickness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
its called trolling you fuckwit.

Are you secretly hoping I am gay so you can suck my cock?

X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
It's not about that. In fact, you go too far in the other direction. Nobody gives a shit about who had the best facial hair, during the 1989 Swedish Grand Nationals.

You have a sickness.

Thats raw hyperbole. I simply try to keep this bbing board somewhat bbing related.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Thats raw hyperbole. I simply try to keep this bbing board somewhat bbing related.
I bet you like raw hyperpole.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

That's a bold statement for a relatively new person to Getbig.  When you post a little bit more, then we may take up your advice. 

lol.

Vince, it is hilarious when you OWN shizzo.  :D :D
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
This gimmick account jumped the shark a LONG TIME AGO. It seems like every thread devolves into a mind-numbing argument, between ESFitness and BeThere.

I will also divulge this golden piece of information. It appears as if the UK guys are terrible at fighting. Whether it is Donny vs. bigmc, ESFitness vs. BeThere, or bigmc vs. anyone........They don't seem to get when shit drags on for too long.

Many of you guys have been played for over a decade.

KING SHIZZO has spoken you slack-jawed munchers of dick and set the getbig board straight!

And although he has been known to dine on a penis or twelve during a Popov vodka bender, we must keep in mind, he has a MLB caliber throwing arm.

Carry on phaggots, you bore me already.

falco

• Getbig V
I was in rehab with Be There's boyfriend last November, said he was arrogant and a dick to everyone, especially family.
How did his semen tasted like?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Loser has to leave.
Set it up.

No.  Like him or not (I'm in the pro-ESF camp) he's a legit get bigger.  He doesn't need this place.
Shizzo is a pathetic waste of foreskin and absolutely needs the affirmation of this shit-hole that is
getbig.com. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
This gimmick account jumped the shark a LONG TIME AGO. It seems like every thread devolves into a mind-numbing argument, between ESFitness and BeThere.

I will also divulge this golden piece of information. It appears as if the UK guys are terrible at fighting. Whether it is Donny vs. bigmc, ESFitness vs. BeThere, or bigmc vs. anyone........They don't seem to get when shit drags on for too long.

Many of you guys have been played for over a decade.

Interesting thoughts.

All (no idea about UK guys) wrong, but interesting, nonetheless.

There has always been an element of repetition on this board and in fact, if you go to different mediums, ie, twitch, youtube, you'll find they all have repetitive concepts (jebaited, pogchamp, kappa etc).  That is the "meta" of the current era, whichever era it may be.

On this board, there have always been people feuding and saying the same shit to each other, over and over again.

This board was greatly diminished, long before you began posting in substantial quantities.

In fact, at one stage, you were an always, yourself - you were a high volume post spammer, who decreased the quality of the board, much like you're complaining about now.

These are all facts, instead of what you are attempting to do, which is paint yourself as a sage of the current status quo.  ALL of us know that this board has had its day in the sun, but that is true for boards in general, too.  If someone like Kevin Levrone doesn't have to come to this snake pit to talk to his fans, boards in general are not as important as they used to be.  Fact.  Literally the most amusing thing about this board is dead - that these poor people in the industry who came here, expecting to get to communicate with the yes-men you see in instagram comments, instead got a bunch of people playing a role of not kissing their posteriors.  It was a funny thing to behold.

As for ESFitness, honestly, I don't give a fuck if he is a gimmick or not, if you separate yourself from giving a shit about what he is saying being true, it's really quite simple.  It's just words that you can ignore and move on.  If he makes a good comment, great job.  If he writes a novel, whatever - at least it isn't the same shit every day.  It's always a story.  

Like I've said before, the key problem with people who go over the annoying threshold is that they do not change or attempt to entertain further.  ESF could be spouting pure bullshit, but it's never the same, so who cares?  As long as he tries to provide variance, he is putting in effort to provide "something" to the board.  Anybody who thinks that ESF is a gimmick or a bullshitter has to acknowledge that whatever he is, he spends a decent chunk of his time posting this shit, so who cares?  If he is a bullshitter he isn't winning at life.  You don't beat anybody on the internet just posting pure bullshit - the most time wasted is your own.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Interesting thoughts.

All (no idea about UK guys) wrong, but interesting, nonetheless.

There has always been an element of repetition on this board and in fact, if you go to different mediums, ie, twitch, youtube, you'll find they all have repetitive concepts (jebaited, pogchamp, kappa etc).  That is the "meta" of the current era, whichever era it may be.

On this board, there have always been people feuding and saying the same shit to each other, over and over again.

This board was greatly diminished, long before you began posting in substantial quantities.

In fact, at one stage, you were an always, yourself - you were a high volume post spammer, who decreased the quality of the board, much like you're complaining about now.

These are all facts, instead of what you are attempting to do, which is paint yourself as a sage of the current status quo.  ALL of us know that this board has had its day in the sun, but that is true for boards in general, too.  If someone like Kevin Levrone doesn't have to come to this snake pit to talk to his fans, boards in general are not as important as they used to be.  Fact.  Literally the most amusing thing about this board is dead - that these poor people in the industry who came here, expecting to get to communicate with the yes-men you see in instagram comments, instead got a bunch of people playing a role of not kissing their posteriors.  It was a funny thing to behold.

As for ESFitness, honestly, I don't give a fuck if he is a gimmick or not, if you separate yourself from giving a shit about what he is saying being true, it's really quite simple.  It's just words that you can ignore and move on.  If he makes a good comment, great job.  If he writes a novel, whatever - at least it isn't the same shit every day.  It's always a story.  

Like I've said before, the key problem with people who go over the annoying threshold is that they do not change or attempt to entertain further.  ESF could be spouting pure bullshit, but it's never the same, so who cares?  As long as he tries to provide variance, he is putting in effort to provide "something" to the board.  Anybody who thinks that ESF is a gimmick or a bullshitter has to acknowledge that whatever he is, he spends a decent chunk of his time posting this shit, so who cares?  If he is a bullshitter he isn't winning at life.  You don't beat anybody on the internet just posting pure bullshit - the most time wasted is your own.

If I wanted to read bullshit fantasy stories, I would like fiction. The worst offenders are the people who post pics of completely random people, and try to assume their identity on Getbig. Besides, many of you guys just talk about dumb shit.

No intellectual stimulation to be found.

Simple Simon

If I wanted to read bullshit fantasy stories, I would like fiction. The worst offenders are the people who post pics of completely random people, and try to assume their identity on Getbig. Besides, many of you guys just talk about dumb shit.

shut the door on your way out....

Twaddle

• Getbig V
shut the door on your way out....

X 1,000,000,000

Redux

• Getbig IV

and you spend most of your time here talking about the board, your status on it and endless posting about posting.
and that's valuable or entertaining?
you turn every thread you enter into a clusterfuck of nonsense. you do this over and over.
Shizzo, you are the absolute worst poster of any kind on any board I've ever read
there is something so off and so pathetic about you that it's tough to actually put into words.
you are and always will be the farthest thing from a true getbigger.
just go away man, just fucking go away

Twaddle

• Getbig V
and you spend most of your time here talking about the board, your status on it and endless posting about posting.
and that's valuable or entertaining?
you turn every thread you enter into a clusterfuck on nonsense. you do this over and over.
Shizzo, you are the absolute worst poster of any kind on any board I've ever read
there is something so off and so pathetic about you that it's tough to actually put into words.
you are and always will be the farthest thing from a true getbigger.
just go away man, just fucking go away

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
No.  Like him or not (I'm in the pro-ESF camp) he's a legit get bigger.  He doesn't need this place.

Yes he needs this place because in real life people just laugh at all his lies.