Author Topic: ESFitness is responsible for pulling the final life support plug for Getbig  (Read 12469 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
This gimmick account jumped the shark a LONG TIME AGO. It seems like every thread devolves into a mind-numbing argument, between ESFitness and BeThere.

I will also divulge this golden piece of information. It appears as if the UK guys are terrible at fighting. Whether it is Donny vs. bigmc, ESFitness vs. BeThere, or bigmc vs. anyone........They don't seem to get when shit drags on for too long.

Many of you guys have been played for over a decade.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This gimmick account jumped the shark a LONG TIME AGO. It seems like every thread devolves into a mind-numbing argument, between ESFitness and BeThere.

I will also divulge this golden piece of information. It appears as if the UK guys are terrible at fighting. Whether it is Donny vs. bigmc, ESFitness vs. BeThere, or bigmc vs. anyone........They don't seem to get when shit drags on for too long.

That's a bold statement for a relatively new person to Getbig.  When you post a little bit more, then we may take up your advice. 
A

Waller

• Getbig IV

That's a bold statement for a relatively new person to Getbig.  When you post a little bit more, then we may take up your advice. 

Shizzo

• Getbig IV

I can't fully respond to this post now. I am on my way to some remote flea market in South Carolina. I hear it's the best place to buy out-dated supplements.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

shut your fat mouth u waste of space
w

Simple Simon

posting about posting got you banned last time, carry on you stupid fuck.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
posting about posting got you banned last time, carry on you stupid fuck.
That is all you do these days, asshole. Why don't you tell us about your Simple Simon account? You know, the one that was supposedly gay.

Simple Simon

Hi Jeff

BE there

Why three different accounts? Why was the first account a gay guy?

Simple Simon

That is all you do these days, asshole. Why don't you tell us about your Simple Simon account? You know, the one that was supposedly gay.

Simple Simon

Hi Jeff

BE there

Why three different accounts? Why was the first account a gay guy?

this is my simple simon account you stupid fuck, Ron changed the name
I used to be ukjeff, thats it mate.
I did create a gimmick called sososue years ago but hardly ever posted on it, go look it up forum moderator that never will be.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
this is my simple simon account you stupid fuck, Ron changed the name
I used to be ukjeff, thats it mate.
I did create a gimmick called sososue years ago but hardly ever posted on it, go look it up forum moderator that never will be.
Why did you claim to be gay early on? Don't pretend it didn't happen.

Simple Simon

Why did you claim to be gay early on? Don't pretend it didn't happen.

its called trolling you fuckwit.

Are you secretly hoping I am gay so you can suck my cock?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
its called trolling you fuckwit.

Are you secretly hoping I am gay so you can suck my cock?
I rest my case. You have been exposed as a liar. Funny, coming from a guy who is all about the facts.

Time to retire your account. For the third time..... ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V

T

gym**rat

• Getbig V
I rest my case. You have been exposed as a liar. Funny, coming from a guy who is all about the facts.

Kinda like if someone pretended they died in a car wreck huh?  ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
Kinda like if someone pretended they died in a car wreck huh?  ;)

Yes and the other thing he's moaning about gimmicks he had his "2 more reps" gimmick at the very least.
He's trolling with this thread though, at least I hope he is haha

Simple Simon

oh dear... yes, Im a liar... fuck me mate if you only knew the amount of shit I have made up on this forum.

Your predictability is now getting to the point where you are a real life gimmick account.

bigmc

• Getbig V
classic shizzo thread

in that it sucks

much like him when he gets near a cock
T

falco

• Getbig V

Props Vince!

falco

• Getbig V

You have been exposed as a semen gargler.

Simple Simon

shizzo is the equivalent of the guy in school who used to shit his pants all the time.

They shit their pants to get attention because unless they had a load in the back no one even acknowledged them.
Its exactly the same for shizzo, he just wants attention even though he is the butt of the joke.

just think of everyone of his threads as a bowel movement hitting cloth.,

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
OP troling for attentions again ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Failing to see how I'm responsible. I post what I post. I don't follow that delusional cowardly old man from thread to thread and troll his posts immediately after he posts them.

And the dumbfucks logic is "hey if you don't respond to me I'll stop". Well, you dumb fuck, that doesnt stop you from replying to my reply /posts in any particular thread, with your fucking childish nonsense.

53yr old man who contributes absolutely nothing. 52 year old man who behaves like a little pimple faced teenager and tanks every thread he posts in. Every single fucking thread that cross-eyed, corn toothed social outcast posts in gets derailed... That's his goal.

Simple Simon

Failing to see how I'm responsible. I post what I post. I don't follow that delusional cowardly old man from thread to thread and troll his posts immediately after he posts them.

And the dumbfucks logic is "hey if you don't respond to me I'll stop". Well, you dumb fuck, that doesnt stop you from replying to my reply /posts in any particular thread, with your fucking childish nonsense.

53yr old man who contributes absolutely nothing. 52 year old man who behaves like a little pimple faced teenager and tanks every thread he posts in. Every single fucking thread that cross-eyed, corn toothed social outcast posts in gets derailed... That's his goal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

You like to flatter yourself. Typical you sit at home alone and fantasize about what I'm doing what I've done. You fantasize about my reaction to you give yourself a whole lot of credit thinking I give a fuck about you. You trying to come up with a word other than pathetic to describe you and what you do and how you behave I can't think of a more fitting adjective. It's pretty clear while you don't have any friends and your family wants nothing to do with you. You're embarrassing and you probably don't even realize it.

Simple Simon

You like to flatter yourself. Typical you sit at home alone and fantasize about what I'm doing what I've done. You fantasize about my reaction to you give yourself a whole lot of credit thinking I give a fuck about you. You trying to come up with a word other than pathetic to describe you and what you do and how you behave I can't think of a more fitting adjective. It's pretty clear while you don't have any friends and your family wants nothing to do with you. You're embarrassing and you probably don't even realize it.

gym**rat

• Getbig V