Author Topic: .  (Read 54477 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #350 on: March 17, 2013, 12:14:06 PM »
fate a mano means handmade in italian and mine are very simple and quality that's why I bought them .. they were 400 $
Bruno Magli filed for Bankruptcy in 2004 and still hasn`t recovered.  That oughta tell you something.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #351 on: March 17, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »
True Adonis and Cleanest Natural physiques >>>>>> CSwole.

Even Bikinislut physique >>>>>>>>CSwole.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 17, 2013, 12:16:16 PM »
hahaha true  ;D

TA actually is a good guy and knows a lot about a lot. Don't take this seriously.

No risk. If I was to take what's going on on Getbig seriously, I'd have choked myself to death with Nasser's worn thong by now.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: March 17, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »
True Adonis and Cleanest Natural physiques >>>>>> CSwole.

Even Bikinislut physique >>>>>>>>CSwole.

CSwole is trying as hard as he can to outseizure Lil'Wayne right now.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #354 on: March 17, 2013, 12:17:28 PM »
Hey, if you are happy with them, that is all that matters.  The quality is getting better, but Romania, if you still live there, has some of the best shoemakers in the world and you probably could have bought something from your local countrymen at a higher quality for the same price.  Romanians are VERY good artisans.
the best shoemakers do private work in Vienna and other big cities in the west.

I was getting desperate lately because I could not find a decent pair of fucking leather shoes that did NOT have plastic soles. WTF?

So I saw these ultra expensive BM's nicely crafted with leather soles and the saleswoman complained that nobody wanted to buy them (they like the cheesy shit). So I bought them without blinking. Now, I have a good pair of black leather shoes I am going to wear for at least a year (casually, with jeans and formally with finer fabrics). So I was stoked. I posted the pic in the past month

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: March 17, 2013, 12:17:34 PM »
Sevatese isn`t such a bad person himself, save for the Tarot Card reading and the constant demeaning of Natural Bodybuilding (which should probably stop now, hopefully).  Also, he needs to realize that there is no such thing as "clean-eating" and that eating that way is not necessary in order to procure a certain look.  Its just Calories and nothing more.  Other than that, I have no qualms with our resident Gypsy-in-Chief.  His heart is as dark as Vlad the Impaler.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #356 on: March 17, 2013, 12:17:49 PM »
There's no enough attention to give on GB for both Sev and TA. Hope one will push the other to quit GB. Sev brings something to this site. TA is just a pompous ass.

Agreed. TA sucks.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 17, 2013, 12:19:16 PM »
Sevatese isn`t such a bad person himself, save for the Tarot Card reading and the constant demeaning of Natural Bodybuilding (which should probably stop now, hopefully).  Also, he needs to realize that there is no such thing as "clean-eating" and that eating that way is not necessary in order to procure a certain look.  Its just Calories and nothing more.  Other than that, I have no qualms with our resident Gypsy-in-Chief.  His heart is as dark as Vlad the Impaler.

Sure, glycemia is an unknown word in your neck of the woods.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: March 17, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »
the best shoemakers do private work in Vienna and other big cities in the west.

I was getting desperate lately because I could not find a decent pair of fucking leather shoes that did NOT have plastic soles. WTF?

So I saw these ultra expensive BM's nicely crafted with leather soles and the saleswoman complained that nobody wanted to buy them (they like the cheesy shit). So I bought them without blinking. Now, I have a good pair of black leather shoes I am going to wear for at least a year (casually, with jeans and formally with finer fabrics). So I was stoked. I posted the pic in the past month
You probably got a good deal then on their highest end, so you came out ahead.  Their newest stuff, which you may have gotten, is much, much better than the past 10 years.  They have posted consistent earnings the past two years and the quality is going up.  Anything from 2004-2010 is questionable though.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:02 PM »
Sure, glycemia is an unknown word in your neck of the woods.
Overeat anything on a consistent basis without ever going into a caloric deficit, and you will be in serious trouble.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:48 PM »
No risk. If I was to take what's going on on Getbig seriously, I'd have choked myself to death with Nasser's worn thong by now.

I would never choke myself with a Nasser thong. They deserve love and to be sniffed gently. Nasser would not approve of you outing yourself with such precious cloths.  :-[

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:54 PM »
Overeat anything on a consistent basis, and you will be in serious trouble.

Off-topic. That's your way of rationalizing.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 17, 2013, 12:22:58 PM »
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this will turn into a 800 page copy paste fest ... I need my attention whoring dammit!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 17, 2013, 12:25:49 PM »
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this will turn into a 800 page copy paste fest ... I need my attention whoring dammit!

Yep, you're right. I'm off for some KFC.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2013, 12:29:07 PM »
Thats my way of stating a fact and this is your way of adhering to ignorance.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2013, 12:40:18 PM »
Thats my way of stating a fact and this is your way of adhering to ignorance.

I know exactly what you mean. You've been posting this shit for years now and you didn't exactly invent it. This goes a long way. It's purely theoretical though. Once you get into what people are and their relationship to food is, this calorie is a calorie thing collapses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #367 on: March 17, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
I know exactly what you mean. You've been posting this shit for years now and you didn't exactly event it. This goes a long way. It's purely theoretical though. Once you get into what people are and their relationship to food is, this calorie is a calorie thing collapses.

I tried Atkins once an agree w you.   Sure it works, but it gets fucking real old real quick eating sausage links at 3 in the afternoon. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: March 17, 2013, 12:43:54 PM »
I know exactly what you mean. You've been posting this shit for years now and you didn't exactly event it. This goes a long way. It's purely theoretical though. Once you get into what people are and their relationship to food is, this calorie is a calorie thing collapses.
Doesn`t matter what their relationship is.  They can love all the food they want ,as I do, as long as they eat a sensible amount and go in a deficit every now and then if need be.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 17, 2013, 12:45:28 PM »
I tried Atkins once an agree w you.   Sure it works, but it gets fucking real old real quick eating sausage links at 3 in the afternoon.  
Why would you subject yourself to that?  Why not just eat the same amount of calories with whatever you like?  Atkins was and is just another gimmick, meant to lower total caloric amount.  Thats all that it is and ever was.  People lost weight because they were in a deficit by being Severely limited by food choices.  Completely stupid and moronic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2013, 12:47:01 PM »
it gets fucking real old real quick eating sausage links at 3 in the afternoon. 
How long did you do the glory hole diet? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #371 on: March 17, 2013, 12:47:31 PM »
Most CN threads end in 15+ page bitch fights   ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2013, 12:49:22 PM »
Most CN threads end in 15+ page bitch fights   ;D

he's destroying TA in this one...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 17, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »

he's destroying TA in this one...

::)

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #374 on: March 17, 2013, 12:53:17 PM »
::)
thought you had secret priniciples..... how is cleanest natural bigger than you?