Author Topic: .  (Read 54474 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Should I stop or keep going in obtaining my physique?
« Reply #625 on: March 21, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »
Everything Sev just said....only in my case it's true.

Are you going to go running to the mods about this thread too???? :D And have it deleted like the last one regarding you??? :D

Fun is fun on Getbig but seriously why would anyone try to delve into someone's personal life? Who actually cares enough to do that? ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #626 on: March 21, 2013, 03:51:05 PM »
Are you going to go running to the mods about this thread too???? :D And have it deleted like the last one regarding you??? :D

Fun is fun on Getbig but seriously why would anyone try to delve into someone's personal life? Who actually cares enough to do that? ::)

You seem very concerned with me

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #627 on: March 21, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »
It's getbig... We care about each other.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #628 on: March 21, 2013, 04:01:19 PM »
You seem very concerned with me

I'm just concerned about your disappearing threads. :D

Report to moderator......... ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: March 21, 2013, 04:06:25 PM »
You going soft BigCripple?

You're one more post like that away from dragging your left leg around the parking lot instead of a 20 pound tyre you soft little bitch ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #630 on: March 21, 2013, 04:20:57 PM »
You're one more post like that away from dragging your left leg around the parking lot instead of a 20 pound tyre you soft little bitch ;D
  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #631 on: March 21, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »
Its time for me to give Sev his props. The man does what he sets out to do. He is no quitter.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #632 on: March 21, 2013, 06:21:42 PM »
Sev seems like the type of guy that whatever he does, he does it pretty well. no homo

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: March 21, 2013, 08:00:39 PM »
If anything this thread has motivated me to eat less.

I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #634 on: March 22, 2013, 06:27:08 AM »
If people learn from my experiences, I am happy. The rest is just frustrated individuals. Like Groink said a while back, some of these guys would never dare open their mouths in real life and would be all nicey nicey.

Xerxes talked a lot of shit and did all this stuff much like fitness frenzy does now. So I made a facebook account as a girl from Danemark and added him. Then I posted his uber gay pics dreesed as a gay emo dracula and kissing the other guy. When that happened, he stopped being a dick and got made fun of for a LONG time afterwards. I actually felt bad about him and we became friends later. All these loudmouths or cyber tough guys would be humiliated and would become very humble if they were outed with names and pics.

I met a lot of interesting people on getbig in the past 10 years as well as many idiots. This is life. I am not a crybaby. I just pointed out that if you fuck with me I will probably regretfully have to fuck with you too. I just wanted to avoid that if possible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #635 on: March 22, 2013, 06:31:28 AM »
If people learn from my experiences, I am happy. The rest is just frustrated individuals. Like Groink said a while back, some of these guys would never dare open their mouths in real life and would be all nicey nicey.

Xerxes talked a lot of shit and did all this stuff much like fitness frenzy does now. So I made a facebook account as a girl from Danemark and added him. Then I posted his uber gay pics dreesed as a gay emo dracula and kissing the other guy. When that happened, he stopped being a dick and got made fun of for a LONG time afterwards. I actually felt bad about him and we became friends later. All these loudmouths or cyber tough guys would be humiliated and would become very humble if they were outed with names and pics.

I met a lot of interesting people on getbig in the past 10 years as well as many idiots. This is life. I am not a crybaby. I just pointed out that if you fuck with me I will probably regretfully have to fuck with you too. I just wanted to avoid that if possible.

So where do you go from here?  More weight loss?  Slowly build up a bit? 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: March 22, 2013, 06:40:35 AM »
So where do you go from here?  More weight loss?  Slowly build up a bit? 
I started reintroducing carbs slowly .. no more weightloss. It's not that healthy to stay at 158-160 for a guy my stature. I will post updated in maybe 2 weeks. But still eating clean and healthy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: March 22, 2013, 06:49:08 AM »

if you do it to other people

then surely you can see that you cant complain when it happens to you
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #638 on: March 22, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »
The gypsy looks like a skinny nothing. Looks weak and fragile imo.
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: March 22, 2013, 07:07:49 AM »
if you do it to other people

then surely you can see that you cant complain when it happens to you
I am not going to argue with you. You clearly have a double standard or you just don't get it. I refuse to think you are THAT thick so ..  ;)

I want to post on getbig and share with people here not fuck with you in real life. But some idiots leave me no choice.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #640 on: March 22, 2013, 07:10:38 AM »
I started reintroducing carbs slowly .. no more weightloss. It's not that healthy to stay at 158-160 for a guy my stature. I will post updated in maybe 2 weeks. But still eating clean and healthy.
What has driven you to get ripped sev thinking of getting on stage? Props for the discipline to do it whatever the goal is.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #641 on: March 22, 2013, 07:16:52 AM »

I stick to a lot of greens. Bok choy and shit like that. Tastes good. Few calories. Lots of fiber and minerals. They help fill the plate.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: March 22, 2013, 07:17:02 AM »
What has driven you to get ripped sev thinking of getting on stage? Props for the discipline to do it whatever the goal is.
I was lazy and giving advice and making excuses for poor nutrition and looking like nothing. So I decided to do what I preach and get in the best shape of my life. I put aside being lazy and making excuses and rediscovered the love for doing all this stuff: bodybuilding, overall fitness, stretching, yoga, eating healthy, discipline, and being a master of my own body. They say a strong mind needs a strong support system and I agree.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: March 22, 2013, 07:17:50 AM »
I am not going to argue with you. You clearly have a double standard or you just don't get it. I refuse to think you are THAT thick so ..  ;)

I want to post on getbig and share with people here not fuck with you in real life. But some idiots leave me no choice.

i wouldnt do anything to fuck up your real life its not my style

but its hard to feel sorry for you when you do it to other people
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: March 22, 2013, 07:20:31 AM »
i wouldnt do anything to fuck up your real life its not my style

but its hard to feel sorry for you when you do it to other people
I never insulted anyone first. And I take responsability for what I do. I also am not looking for sympathy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: March 22, 2013, 07:25:55 AM »
I never insulted anyone first. And I take responsability for what I do. I also am not looking for sympathy.

what are you looking for revenge
T

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #646 on: March 22, 2013, 07:26:11 AM »

bullshit

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: March 22, 2013, 07:27:18 AM »
what are you looking for revenge
not my style .. I am a good person

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #648 on: March 22, 2013, 07:32:03 AM »
I was lazy and giving advice and making excuses for poor nutrition and looking like nothing. So I decided to do what I preach and get in the best shape of my life. I put aside being lazy and making excuses and rediscovered the love for doing all this stuff: bodybuilding, overall fitness, stretching, yoga, eating healthy, discipline, and being a master of my own body. They say a strong mind needs a strong support system and I agree.
Excellent, we all wake up one day and want to make changes. Yoga promotes a full range of motion on weight exercises I did it for a few years. If you twist the arm back a bit in the pose the bicep will appear bigger, good 3/4 lat spread a strong point for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #649 on: March 22, 2013, 07:33:01 AM »
not my style .. I am a good person

You should check out DDP Yoga - its not panzie or twinkish at all.  

This is pretty cool - and the dude has kept it off