Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 49030 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Cheating
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2017, 12:16:40 PM »
Not accusing you of anything....again my question is for anyone that can answer.

I put forth a simple question:  Explain why men (and women) have to cheat?   And I asked that the justification not be an analysis of why MOS doesn't cheat (a smokescreen, red herring type response), but why the individual responding is unable to personally not cheat.

Also not interested in memes, insults or joking mockery as responses (not suggesting you're doing that either).

religion has nothing to do with cheating

plenty of god squad throwing the sausage about

it comes down to personal standards

strong men dont need to cheat

and strong men dont need religion
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2017, 12:21:01 PM »
religion has nothing to do with cheating

plenty of god squad throwing the sausage about

it comes down to personal standards

strong men dont need to cheat

and strong men dont need religion

Not concerned about who's cheating, how many are cheating, religion and cheating, strength and cheating....I know all that.

I want to know why some feel men and women have the inability to not cheat and not to provide justifications by projecting onto or analyzing MOS.  Instead answering from the personal perspective and opinion of the one responding and why that person is unable to not cheat.

And again not interested in memes, insults or joking mockery as responses.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
Not concerned about who's cheating, how many are cheating, religion and cheating, strength and cheating. 

I want to know why some feel men and women have the inability to not cheat and not to provide justifications by projecting or analyzing MOS.  Instead answering from the personal perspective and opinion of the one responding.

people tend to cheat to feed insecurity

or in some cases unhappiness

happy secure people dont cheat imo
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2017, 12:24:09 PM »

This is a genuine, honest response....thank you.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2017, 12:42:52 PM »
Not concerned about who's cheating, how many are cheating, religion and cheating, strength and cheating....I know all that.

I want to know why some feel men and women have the inability to not cheat and not to provide justifications by projecting onto or analyzing MOS.  Instead answering from the personal perspective and opinion of the one responding and why that person is unable to not cheat.

And again not interested in memes, insults or joking mockery as responses.

In your opinion, whats worse -

Someone cheating on thieir wife/husband.
A priest fucking a young boy.

Both happen with the same frequency.
P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2017, 12:44:38 PM »
In your opinion, whats worse -

Someone cheating on thieir wife/husband.
A priest fucking a young boy.

Both happen with the same frequency.

I can't speak to the frequency claim, but a priest molesting a young boy would be worse in my opinion.  

Yet an adulterous relationship can tear apart a family and hurt children in the process.  

I would say the direct choice to hurt a child instead of an indirect choice that may hurt a child is worse.

I also think rape is worse than theft, but don't believe that theft being a lesser crime justifies engaging in it.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2017, 01:13:51 PM »
I can't speak to the frequency claim, but a priest molesting a young boy would be worse in my opinion.  

Yet an adulterous relationship can tear apart a family and hurt children in the process.  

I would say the direct choice to hurt a child instead of an indirect choice that may hurt a child is worse.

I also think rape is worse than theft, but don't believe that theft being a lesser crime justifies engaging in it.

I just find it amusing that you try and impart your moral teachings upon us, yet the people that preach these things to you are the most despicable people on the planet.
P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2017, 01:20:58 PM »
I just find it amusing that you try and impart your moral teachings upon us, yet the people that preach these things to you are the most despicable people on the planet.

The moral teachings are not mine, they are Jesus Christ's....I am merely parroting his word and teachings (since his standard is superior to all other standards) while attempting to live it out.  Still, I'm fairly certain you don't regard him as one of the most despicable people on earth....perhaps I'm wrong.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2017, 07:12:42 PM »
Love it how some here claim that having sex with the same person is unnatural yet... they've been fucking the shit out of their hand a lot longer and more frequently.

If having sex with the same person is boring to you, 1) do not get married, 2) do not have kids and 3) you have commitment issues.

Grow up.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #259 on: May 03, 2017, 08:19:50 PM »
What's MOS?  Most Old Suckers?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2017, 07:02:23 AM »
Love it how some here claim that having sex with the same person is unnatural yet... they've been fucking the shit out of their hand a lot longer and more frequently.

If having sex with the same person is boring to you, 1) do not get married, 2) do not have kids and 3) you have commitment issues.

Grow up.

There's nothing quite as adult as exorcising romantic illusions and coming to terms with the world as it is.  

If you have what works for you that's great.  Al can't say the same and he's working his way through it.  He shouldn't get bashed for it.  We're basically a men's issues board.  Getting offered vag while in a relationship is a common issue, especially in one's 30s when marriages are getting stale.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2017, 11:55:06 AM »
Also, I gotta add that the  having sex with the same person/hand comparison is , of course, specious. There is a difference between a long term relationship and long term monogamy. No one is pursuing  a monogamous relationship with their hand... except maybe all those 15 year olds who are cheating on their wives?  ???

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: May 10, 2017, 06:01:12 PM »

That is a broad statement, and not necessarily true. Situations arise especially in long term marriages/relationships, that create stress and leave one or both people unfulfilled. Which opens the door for cheating.