Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 49300 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Cheating
« Reply #225 on: May 03, 2017, 04:10:12 AM »
If she divorces you - say goodbye to everything, sleeping on your mom's couch or in your buddy's garage, your kids hating you, etc.   All for a hook up?

Go take a cold shower and stick your head in a bucket of ice.  Smarten up.   

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2017, 04:25:06 AM »
If she divorces you - say goodbye to everything, sleeping on your mom's couch or in your buddy's garage, your kids hating you, etc.   All for a hook up?

Go take a cold shower and stick your head in a bucket of ice.  Smarten up.   

Unfortunately, most men don't believe any of this stuff until it happens to them.  Social programming and herd mentality has them by the balls.  Critical thinkers are very far and few between.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 03, 2017, 05:27:25 AM »
Unfortunately, most men don't believe any of this stuff until it happens to them.  Social programming and herd mentality has them by the balls.  Critical thinkers are very far and few between.   

Child support for 2 kids will pillage his paycheck, cheating on your spouse for a hook up while once has a newborn at home is probably the biggest dirtbag thing a guy can do and it will be hard to maintain friendships and any respect whatsoever after that.  Additionally, his kids will hate him for what they did to their mom and his excuses will seem like pure crap compared to the pain he caused. 

And again - for what - a hook up? 

Ridiculous. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2017, 06:02:01 AM »
That's great?  ???  Because I was waiting for you to render a judgement?  ???

That seeking approval for your vile actions is the entire reason for your post.  You want someone to say it is okay.  It ain't.  It's a super dirtbag move.  You have heard from many.  You'll end up broke and with kids who hate you.  If you aren't a sociopath then you'll eventually hate yourself.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2017, 07:37:00 AM »
I have succeeded in drawing Howard into this thread!  OMG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2017, 07:43:13 AM »
I've refrained from comment to respect  Al's request , despite reading/skimming the thread.
Now, due to my respect for him as fellow man, I must respond.

Plenty of married men and woman "cheat" and have sexual affairs outside of marriage.
Al is no different then a lot of other guys in similar situations.

The "holier then thou" moral crusaders make me roll my eyes  ::)
This is the same "get big"  that posted  shopped pics of TBombz and WYHI threads.

Regardless of your view on "cheating", give Al some credit for being honest and candid.
Obviously, he knows the risks and has some guilt and hesitations to "hook up".
Like it or not here's my objective 2 cents on this issue:

1. Hey Al ,don't feel guilty for these feelings and urges. It's normal and even expected in most men ( and some woman).

2. In my OPINION, having a quick affair won't fix things. I suspect, the real issue goes much deeper.
Maybe, just maybe, you're bored with the marriage and want a new life?
Only you can know that BUT you need to be honest with yourself.

3. If you opt out and decide to get divorced, don't call her names, or try to "over explain" it to your kids.
Be honest , take your kids aside and assure them , it's not their fault and they need to  love their mom.
It will be sad and pull on your heart strings in the short term. I never had kids, so I never had to deal with this, BUT you will.
If it's right, you'll thank GOD you had the courage to leave in the long run.
Remember, you can still be a good father, after a divorce.

I'm blessed to have a wonderful woman now as my wife. It wasn't easy getting here, but I'm glad I didn't stay stuck
with one that wasn't right. NOBODY is fulfilled when you endure life as a walking emotional zombie.

4. Ok, so maybe you really like married life, and simply need to spice it up.
If that's the case, then do what you gotta do.
Prepare, plan ahead, be organized and do your best to keep it separate from your home life.
It's YOUR life , so do what you need and only do what you can live with .

All the best to you, regardless of what you decide,

Howard

You voted for Hillary clinton - no one cares about your advice. 

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2017, 08:04:24 AM »
.. If you value your current relationship, then the best way to handle temptation is to avoid getting into situations that might prompt it in the first place ... A stiff dick has no conscious so when that beaver is staring you right in the face - a boys gonna do what he's gonna do ... It just has a power over you unlike any other ... Otherwise, just pray you don't get crossed up and have a weak moment; your conscience will suffer for it afterward

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2017, 08:46:13 AM »
This thread proves Al Doggity loves the cock

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2017, 09:02:13 AM »
I've refrained from comment to respect  Al's request , despite reading/skimming the thread.

Plenty of married men and woman "cheat" and have sexual affairs outside of marriage.

The "holier then thou" moral crusaders make me roll my eyes  ::)
This is the same "get big"  that posted  shopped pics of TBombz and WYHI threads.

Regardless of your view on "cheating", give Al some credit for being honest and candid.
Obviously, he knows the risks and has some guilt and hesitations to "hook up".
Like it or not here's my objective 2 cents on this issue:

1. Hey Al ,don't feel guilty for these feelings and urges. It's normal and even expected in most men ( and some woman).

2. In my OPINION, having a quick affair won't fix things. I suspect, the real issue goes much deeper.
Maybe, just maybe, you're bored with the marriage and want a new life?
Only you can know that BUT you need to be honest with yourself.

3. If you opt out and decide to get divorced, don't call her names, or try to "over explain" it to your kids.
Be honest , take your kids aside and assure them , it's not their fault and they need to  love their mom.
It will be sad and pull on your heart strings in the short term. I never had kids, so I never had to deal with this, BUT you will.
If it's right, you'll thank GOD you had the courage to leave in the long run.
Remember, you can still be a good father, after a divorce.

I'm blessed to have a wonderful woman now as my wife. It wasn't easy getting here, but I'm glad I didn't stay stuck
with one that wasn't right. NOBODY is fulfilled when you endure life as a walking emotional zombie.

4. Ok, so maybe you really like married life, and simply need to spice it up.
If that's the case, then do what you gotta do.
Prepare, plan ahead, be organized and do your best to keep it separate from your home life.
It's YOUR life , so do what you need and only do what you can live with .

All the best to you, regardless of what you decide,

Howard

So Howard, I'm one of the (if not chief) moral crusader that elicits eye rolls.  So be it.

I like you Howard, but instead of a simple dismissal of my words like so many others do (via jokes, memes or insults) how about you tell me why you and other men are unable to muster the strength to not cheat yet infer or directly call me weak when I'm fully able to?

Further I'm not seeking an analysis of why MOS can.  I'm seeking someone with backbone to fully defend why they can't.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2017, 09:04:22 AM »
I just couldn't imagine to see the hurt in her eyes.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2017, 09:13:57 AM »
That seeking approval for your vile actions is the entire reason for your post.  You want someone to say it is okay.  It ain't.  It's a super dirtbag move.  You have heard from many.  You'll end up broke and with kids who hate you.  If you aren't a sociopath then you'll eventually hate yourself.

No, it isn't.  ::) I've been very clear all throughout this thread about my reasons for starting this thread. If you choose not to believe them, fine, but if you insist of filling in the gaps with your own backstory, then just exercise a little common sense. Who comes to a message board to make major life decisions about their marriage? Who has ever sought "approval" when considering having an affair? Do you really think anyone on earth would have said "Most people on getbig are fine with affairs, so I guess I'll have one"? Most of your responses in this thread have been conjured up from your own imagination. Have nothing to do with me or my situation or what I posted in this thread.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2017, 09:15:20 AM »
I've refrained from comment to respect  Al's request , despite reading/skimming the thread.

One minor detail is that I haven't actually cheated on my wife.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2017, 09:20:00 AM »

One minor detail is that I haven't actually cheated on my wife.
Better think long and hard on it. ;D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2017, 09:24:47 AM »
So Howard, I'm one of the (if not chief) moral crusader that elicits eye rolls.  So be it.

I like you Howard, but instead of a simple dismissal of my words like so many others do (via jokes, memes or insults) how about you tell me why you and other men are unable to muster the strength to not cheat yet infer or directly call me weak when I'm fully able to?

Further I'm not seeking an analysis of why MOS can.  I'm seeking someone with backbone to fully defend why they can't.

He can speak for himself, but I'll respond to this as it relates to me. I didn't get from his post that he was calling you weak (maybe he's done so in the past), what I got from it was more a dismissal of the idea that no one is tempted within their marriage and affairs are these rare things that only the truly monstrous engage in as opposed infidelity LITERALLY being the most common reason marriages fall apart. A lot of the outrage on that particular note goes over my head because you just have to take a casual glance around to see that marriage, partner's feeling and childrens' feelings aren't these sacrosanct things that are the only things people consider when deciding how they go about their lives.  I didn't respond to or criticize any of your posts (with the exception of 1) because the "just believe in Jesus" message isn't something that would be helpful to me, but objectively I don't think there's anything wrong with it if it helps you maintain a solid relationship with your wife.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2017, 09:33:04 AM »
Better think long and hard on it. ;D

Hence the thread. Honestly, if you go throughout this thread, it's clear that I'm not inclined to actually cheat on my wife and that I'm the type of guy who lives in his head when it comes to trying to work through issues. That being said, everything I posted in this thread is honest. I engaged with anyone who had reasonable, thoughtful input in this thread are there were a lot of really thoughtful, interesting  posts. They weren't all relevant to me though.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
He can speak for himself, but I'll respond to this as it relates to me. I didn't get from his post that he was calling you weak (maybe he's done so in the past), what I got from it was more a dismissal of the idea that no one is tempted within their marriage and affairs are these rare things that only the truly monstrous engage in as opposed infidelity LITERALLY being the most common reason marriages fall apart. A lot of the outrage on that particular note goes over my head because you just have to take a casual glance around to see that marriage, partner's feeling and childrens' feelings aren't these sacrosanct things that are the only things people consider when deciding how they go about their lives.  I didn't respond to or criticize any of your posts (with the exception of 1) because the "just believe in Jesus" message isn't something that would be helpful to me, but objectively I don't think there's anything wrong with it if it helps you maintain a solid relationship with your wife.

I'm not specifically calling out or accusing Howard of anything...his post was just the platform for a general call out because I like Howard and there aren't hard feelings between us.

I read your reply and I understand it.

So what's the answer to my question about the inability to cheat?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2017, 10:11:51 AM »

I don't have kids,

Now, for me, I never wanted kids BUT know the gravity of that responsibility.

Every time you post this you should automatically be suspended for a week.
Y

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2017, 10:20:33 AM »

Hence the thread. Honestly, if you go throughout this thread, it's clear that I'm not inclined to actually cheat on my wife and that I'm the type of guy who lives in his head when it comes to trying to work through issues. That being said, everything I posted in this thread is honest. I engaged with anyone who had reasonable, thoughtful input in this thread are there were a lot of really thoughtful, interesting  posts. They weren't all relevant to me though.
Honestly I empathize with everything you are saying. I have been married for 23 years, with teen aged daughters. I have been through a world of shit with her. It ain't easy, and neither of us are perfect. You just better know who you are, and who she is before you do anything. I hope you have a strong marriage.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »
LOL, good one  ;D

Obviously, this won't apply to everyone who has kids, but here goes:

I was visiting an old friend I grew up and played sports with gr 4-12.
He has 2 kids , both in HS at the time.

I was telling him some crap about my married life and then said ;
" Ya know, we married guys are all in the same boat."

He shoots me this shocked look and says ;
" No bro, you're the only one I know in the boat with no kids.
Kids just suck the life out of ya"

I look at him puzzled , so he smiles, chuckles and just nods his head.

I know people love their kids, but, most seem very stressed from raising them. ???

You've posted this story or something of this context over 50 times already.

This issue isn't your views, it's that you've expressed the same thing too many times to remember at this point.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2017, 11:30:15 AM »
How about cutting some slack for the retarded , ok ;)

Slack was cut for the 100s of times nothing was said.

It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

There are likely 95 posters who now have "Howard's" views of children as part of their DNA.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2017, 11:37:42 AM »
I agree, I got carried away and need to STFU.
 I just deleted my lengthy posts and simply wish Al well.

Wuss
Y

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2017, 11:40:59 AM »
I'm not specifically calling out or accusing Howard of anything...his post was just the platform for a general call out because I like Howard and there aren't hard feelings between us.

I read your reply and I understand it.

So what's the answer to my question about the inability to cheat?

I'm not sure how to respond to this. I didn't criticize you for being faithful. If you're implying that you attribute the strength of your marriage to your faith, all I can say is that there are plenty of people who consider themselves religious who cheat on their spouses or get divorces. So if that's your point, I disagree with it. Pulling it back a bit, you're asking for someone to defend their personal choices about how they live their life. It's something that is not only unnecessary, but impossible, since it's an objective matter between people who likely have a different set of standards.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2017, 11:55:35 AM »
No, I can be fair and objective on most things, even myself LOL.

Ok, in summary, maybe the whole idea of lifetime monogamy and being totally content
with just the same wife, is a myth ( for most men?)

Who cares?

Plenty do it, plenty don't.

Go outside and run.
Y

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2017, 12:08:57 PM »

I'm not sure how to respond to this. I didn't criticize you for being faithful. If you're implying that you attribute the strength of your marriage to your faith, all I can say is that there are plenty of people who consider themselves religious who cheat on their spouses or get divorces. So if that's your point, I disagree with it. Pulling it back a bit, you're asking for someone to defend their personal choices about how they live their life. It's something that is not only unnecessary, but impossible, since it's an objective matter between people who likely have a different set of standards.

Not accusing you of anything....again my question is for anyone that can answer.

I put forth a simple question:  Explain why men (and women) have to cheat?   And I asked that the justification not be an analysis of why MOS doesn't cheat (a smokescreen, red herring type response), but why the individual responding is unable to personally not cheat.

Also not interested in memes, insults or joking mockery as responses (not suggesting you're doing that either).

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2017, 12:14:33 PM »
serious question to OP

please answer honestly---when you got married, did you think it was gonna last?

please answer honestly...I just need to know