Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266065 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #350 on: August 07, 2017, 03:21:41 PM »
If y'all want me gone you should leave these topics alone and not call me out or refer to me in anyway.

I am impressed that you were able to type that many words.

I have nothi9ng wrong with you, I in fact like most of your posts.

what bugs me to be frank is how invested you are in all this, like it affects your life in some way.

I kinda am dissapointed because as a christian you should be accepting of other's life choices whether you agree with them or not.

Personally I am not into the whole gay lifestlyle but I accept them as god's children who have more on their plate trying to fit i9n to mainstream society than I could ever imagine to go through

Think about it. Imagine being different and no matter what you do for greater good you have those who hate you becvuase you feel/think different about relationships?

Numbnuts says I am brainwashed, fuck him, reality is I don't care what people dop as long as they are kind to their fellow man

I have know enough queers and reg people top know there are good and bad people from both sides, and queers are not going to try to screw me over any more/less than a straight.
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #351 on: August 07, 2017, 03:22:02 PM »
Nelson your ridiculous fucking argument doesn't even make sense.  you say "don't judge".  I say, "why?"  Judge openly!  Judge everybody!  Judge me, judge rangerwil.

If you want to do so on the basis of sexuality, go ahead.  I'm straight, ranger's gay.  I'm normal, ranger's not.  

Apply the same judgment to him and to me and see that he falls flat on exactly the same merit.

So no, your argument has nothing to it.  It's absolutely empty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: August 07, 2017, 03:22:50 PM »
If y'all want me gone you should leave these topics alone and not call me out or refer to me in anyway.

I am impressed that you were able to type that many words.

Who said they wanted you gone? Not me. You are entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is regardless of whether we agree or not.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #353 on: August 07, 2017, 03:24:20 PM »

what bugs me to be frank is how invested you are in all this, like it affects your life in some way.

it started affected our lives the moment the gay agenda started being pushed by the mainstream.

russia has the right idea. they don't punish people for being gay, but neither do they allow any of the bullshit disgusting gay/pedophilic propaganda.  

That means no rainbows, no pride, no fucking homo parades.  People are gay but they do it in secret.  So long as they don't let others know about it, it's fine.

The moment they start making a big deal out of it (see ranger's topic right here as a prime example), that's when they overstep their bounds, and that's when the SHOULD, absolutely MUST be shamed about who they are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 07, 2017, 03:31:26 PM »
I have nothi9ng wrong with you, I in fact like most of your posts.

I kinda am dissapointed because as a christian you should be accepting of other's life choices whether you agree with them or not.

Personally I am not into the whole gay lifestlyle but I accept them as god's children who have more on their plate trying to fit i9n to mainstream society than I could ever imagine to go through

Think about it. Imagine being different and no matter what you do for greater good you have those who hate you becvuase you feel/think different about relationships?

Numbnuts says I am brainwashed, fuck him, reality is I don't care what people dop as long as they are kind to their fellow man

I have know enough queers and reg people top know there are good and bad people from both sides, and queers are not going to try to screw me over any more/less than a straight.

Regardless that you often refer to me as being soggy, old and a queer, which isn't very flattering, although it might some of it is true, I like and agree with what you posted in this reply. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 07, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »
What it is like being gay in the Ukraine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 07, 2017, 03:42:34 PM »
Rangerwill, when you first came to the realization that you were attracted to other men, how did you feel about it?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #357 on: August 07, 2017, 03:50:29 PM »
Rangerwill, when you first came to the realization that you were attracted to other men, how did you feel about it?

if we lived in a world that had some morals left, he should have justifiably felt like utter shit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 07, 2017, 04:32:49 PM »
if we lived in a world that had some morals left, he should have justifiably felt like utter shit

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 07, 2017, 04:57:35 PM »
Regardless that you often refer to me as being soggy, old and a queer, which isn't very flattering, although it might some of it is true, I like and agree with what you posted in this reply. 

you know I like you, you old f ag, you are one of the good guys here, its getbig logic to9 make fun of you, nothing personal
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2017, 05:00:12 PM »
it started affected our lives the moment the gay agenda started being pushed by the mainstream.

russia has the right idea. they don't punish people for being gay, but neither do they allow any of the bullshit disgusting gay/pedophilic propaganda.  

That means no rainbows, no pride, no fucking homo parades.  People are gay but they do it in secret.  So long as they don't let others know about it, it's fine.

The moment they start making a big deal out of it (see ranger's topic right here as a prime example), that's when they overstep their bounds, and that's when the SHOULD, absolutely MUST be shamed about who they are.

I don't know you personally, Imake fun of your reaction to this, try to figure things out

Ileave this site and you do not matter, but I care as a human you in the closet f aggot

put 2 and 2 together ffs, jesus some of you guys take this shit too serious
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 07, 2017, 05:02:30 PM »
I have lived this actual song via overdose 10 years ago, it makes sense if your not a dumbass

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #362 on: August 07, 2017, 05:04:36 PM »

I would never do that to a dog, wtf is wrong with people

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #363 on: August 07, 2017, 05:10:46 PM »
I don't know you personally, Imake fun of your reaction to this, try to figure things out

Ileave this site and you do not matter, but I care as a human you in the closet f aggot

put 2 and 2 together ffs, jesus some of you guys take this shit too serious

You have no clue what you're talking about.

You exist as a slave to a society where everything is grey and bleak, everybody is apathetic and indifferent, nobody can take a stand against anything because MUH DISKRIMANATIUN, and all values are lost. 

When everything is morally relative, there are no morals left. That's the world we live in today. My right is just as correct as your right because "it doesn't hurt anybody".

.... No. That's utter bullshit, and I reject that entirely. Some things are more right than others, some truths are closer to the ultimate Truth than others, and yes, some things are objectively more beautiful (or more repulsive) than others.

Homosexuality between men is objectively repulsive, no matter what your socially engineered upbringing wants you to believe. Wake up and open your eyes.

Here's an example. Straight men, no matter what they say to your face, are just as repulsed seeing squirming maggots (an evolved reaction) as they are seeing two men kissing. I can attest that seeing such behavior disgusts me. I'm not afraid to say it, though, unlike you.

THAT'S the truth.  Try to argue against it, please, I'll be waiting.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2017, 07:33:11 PM »
First off..YOU said you were done with this thread.
I'm all finished with your thread, but you're welcome for the attention that was generated.
Nobody sent you a DM telling you your name was bought up. You'r reading this thread and jerking off with one hand while holding the Bible in the other hoping it's gets super gay so you can cum. But yeah..I wish you and the other Jesus freak /closet cases would not chime in. You all sound like broken records--I'm gay and I'm happy enough being gay. Your're not changing me or anybody else that's gay.
so why do you continue posting here if you don't care?

This is how people not comfortable with their own sexuality deal with homosexuality.
It's a troubled life and I honestly feel bad for them.

I have know enough queers and reg people to know there are good and bad people from both sides, and queers are not going to try to screw me over any more/less than a straight.
That's the best single post on this thread.

You mean kind alike how you're doing it?  That's a terrible existence for you wouldnt you say?? I'm nowhere near as much in the closet as you.  Like I said before, if anybody saw me in public with a guy, there would be no mistaking that we are a gay couple.

Just an hour ago I kissed a man goodbye in the middle of a crowded parking lot here in Vegas. People everywhere. Zero problems.
And those that might have had a problem would do just as YOU know you would do: not a fucking thing. They'll go home and log on to Getbig and tell the boards how if they ever saw two men kiss hello or goodbye they'd say something.
Fucking sicko you..

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #365 on: August 07, 2017, 07:35:11 PM »

Ya know...I don't even remember. It was never an 'issue' with me. It was part of my being so it was all I knew. I knew I liked girls too, but I kinda think it was society and life that made me see girls as normal. My attraction to guys came on at the same age as my attraction to girls.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #366 on: August 07, 2017, 08:02:01 PM »
15 pages and you idiots keep responding to an obvious gimmick.

Listen you fat fucking sack of man boobs...
I asked you on page 5 why u thought I was a gimmick.
Answer please--put the fucking doughnut down fat man and answer me.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #367 on: August 07, 2017, 08:09:14 PM »
Listen you fat fucking sack of man boobs...
I asked you on page 5 why u thought I was a gimmick.
Answer please--put the fucking doughnut down fat man and answer me.

You are a gimmick. 100% gimmick and another lame attempt at being funny by another of the regular board retards.

The photo in my avatar is easily the sexiest, manliest image of a man ever captured on film.

Eat your heart out fake homo. It will take a lot to get into the pants of the ultimate male specimen on the planet.

Now fuck off and die gimmick.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #368 on: August 07, 2017, 08:26:18 PM »
Your response said nothing. Prove and validate your point of shut the fuck up.
And I'd  rather jerk off alone than have anything to do with a pile of fat like yourself.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: August 07, 2017, 08:27:53 PM »
You are a gimmick. 100% gimmick and another lame attempt at being funny by another of the regular board retards.

The photo in my avatar is easily the sexiest, manliest image of a man ever captured on film.

Eat your heart out fake homo. It will take a lot to get into the pants of the ultimate male specimen on the planet.

Now fuck off and die gimmick.

Hahahaha!!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: August 07, 2017, 08:30:15 PM »

You have no clue what you're talking about.

You exist as a slave to a society where everything is grey and bleak, everybody is apathetic and indifferent, nobody can take a stand against anything because MUH DISKRIMANATIUN, and all values are lost. 

When everything is morally relative, there are no morals left. That's the world we live in today. My right is just as correct as your right because "it doesn't hurt anybody".

.... No. That's utter bullshit, and I reject that entirely. Some things are more right than others, some truths are closer to the ultimate Truth than others, and yes, some things are objectively more beautiful (or more repulsive) than others.

Homosexuality between men is objectively repulsive, no matter what your socially engineered upbringing wants you to believe. Wake up and open your eyes.

Here's an example. Straight men, no matter what they say to your face, are just as repulsed seeing squirming maggots (an evolved reaction) as they are seeing two men kissing. I can attest that seeing such behavior disgusts me. I'm not afraid to say it, though, unlike you.

THAT'S the truth.  Try to argue against it, please, I'll be waiting.

Excellent!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 07, 2017, 08:42:27 PM »
15 pages and you idiots keep responding to an obvious gimmick.

Only the disgusting pervert Primehomosexual trying to defend the phaggotry, sickness, and disgusting mental issues behind man on man assfucking.

Although I did LOL at the 6-7 times someone called the old pedo a soggy, old, queer!

My point in this thread walter is that the guys getting bent out of shape over soggy old queers come across as hiding in the closet as soggy old queers themselves.

you tell it like you see it, these guys meltdown over it, See what I mean?
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #372 on: August 07, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »
Ranger you're absolutely hopeless. Your biggest attempt at a deflection is to claim, for whatever reason, that I'm gay.

Yeah okay moron. I'm about as gay as KKK members are black.

This whole idea of "everybody who doesn't like gays is a homosexual" is intellectually insulting, and shows you have the mentality of a first grader.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #373 on: August 07, 2017, 08:56:57 PM »
Excellent!

Yup.

Spread the word. No more staying quiet as the homo agenda takes over.

Open people's eyes and try to get them to fight the apathy inherent in their lives. Give them purpose, give them meaning.

Fuck this amorphous indifferent gray hazy shit. The great philosophers of the past would be absolutely ashamed.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #374 on: August 07, 2017, 09:01:40 PM »

This whole idea of "everybody who doesn't like gays is a homosexual" is intellectually insulting,
What whole idea?? I don't think that one bit.
I DO however think people like you that fight as hard as you have, have a serious propensity towards homosexual acts.
Quietly.